Big Booty Brad

Ultram0th

Brad Rowe loved going to the gym and looked forward to it every day.  He got along well with everyone there and was pretty much the most popular guy there.  He helped others out with their workouts and offered tips on how they could improve their fitness.  He was an all around great guy.

Brad zipped up his denim jeans, still feeling the burn deep within his powerful glutes after performing deep squats.  Every so often, he’d peek over his broad shoulder, grinning with pride as his eyes took in the pump that his rear had gained from his workout.  He could see the curvature of his ass without hassle through the denim which looked like it was painted on.

Brad Rowe was obviously a handsome man.  With blond hair, blue eyes, a chiseled jaw, and a killer smile— he was the total package.  He had all the girls (and some of the guys) swooning over him.  The 5’9’’ bodybuilder was very meticulous with his body, taking extra care to sculpt it proportionately to keep it contest ready at all times.  However, it was increasingly obvious that a large section of his fanbase on his Instagram account favored the large, muscled ass that he had.  Brad figured no harm no foul when it came to his fans who admired his glutes; although he was straight, he had no issue with guys checking out his plump rear.  Everyone had their own quirk, the blond bodybuilder rationalized.  Still, Brad continued to build the other muscle groups of his body, taking extra care to make sure his biceps bulged perfectly and that his pecs were even and nicely formed.

“Lookin’ good,” he overheard a deep voice say, interrupting his self-admiration in the mirror.  “You should probably leave the pants off all the time to give us all a nice glimpse of Big Booty Brad.”

Brad turned and saw fellow bodybuilder Larkin Magnus admiring his form as well, his thick arms crossed in front of his chiseled chest.  “Oh, hey Larkin,” Brad nodded as he pulled on his tight t-shirt which was just as skin-tight as his jeans, clinging to every curve of his rippling chest muscles.  He even noticed that his small nipples poked against the fabric the slightest bit.

“I see you’re still building up that ass real nicely,” Larkin whistled, not bothering to be the slightest bit stealth as he openly stared at Brad’s meaty butt.

Brad snickered to himself, trying to play off the open flirting from the gay bodybuilder.  He had no problem with gay men checking him out, not at all.  He just wasn’t quite receptive to it.  “Uh, thanks?” he mumbled.  “I mean, it is leg day.  I’ll do chest tomorrow, so that’ll be pumped soon too.”

Larkin chuckled and walked over towards Brad, opening up the locker that was right next to his.  “Right,” he smirked.  “But I think you and I both know, Brad, that you can work out your chest all you want, but people will still admire your bubblebutt a bit more… in fact.”  He paused and yanked his phone out off his pocket, scrolling through something on it.

Brad pursed his lips, starting to get a little impatient.  His workout was done and he was ready to get home.

“Here it is,” Larkin finally smirked, holding out the phone for Brad to see the picture on the glowing screen.

Brad’s face blushed a light pink as he stared at the morphed picture of his side profile, noting how the artist had taken the time to inflate his ass to extreme portions, making it look like he was carrying beachballs in his tiny poser.  Unfortunately, he was sort of used to it.  Like many bodybuilders, he was aware of the fact that muscle morphs of his photos would circulate online, and many people claimed to be in love with Brad Rowe’s ass, so a good majority of them focused on ass growth.

“…oh,” was all he could manage.

“I saw it and knew that I had to show it to you,” Larkin said as he stuffed his phone back into his pocket.  “I was thinkin’ that it could spark some motivation for you.”  He gave a playful wink.

Brad sighed and rolled his eyes.  “Nope,” he huffed, “I’m good.  I think I’m at the right size for now.”

Larkin began to rummage through his own locker, getting ready to change to head home.  “Well, if you’re ever unsure, you could always let me inspect it for you,” he teased again.  “I promise I’ll be gentle.”

Brad shook his head and slung his gym bag over his broad shoulder.  “Again Larkin,” he said, “I’m not gay.  And even if I was, I wouldn’t be the one getting his ass played with.  That would be you.”  

He turned around to walk out of the locker room and out of the gym, unaware that Larkin was still smirking to himself as he left, a plan forming his head.

— — —

The next day, Brad Rowe rolled into the gym around 1800, his glutes still feeling sore from yesterday’s workout.  “Maybe I should ease up on leg day?” he mumbled to himself, rubbing at the sore muscle with his hands.  He shook the thought from his head, ready to get a good workout in on chest day, hopefully able to grow his pecs some so as to pull the attention away from his ass.

He couldn’t help it, but Brad was still a little annoyed with how Larkin had acted with him the other day.  Normally, he couldn’t give two shits if a guy tried to flirt with him— he’d politely turn them down, explaining that he’s not gay, but still appreciates the compliments.  However, he couldn’t ignore the way the older bodybuilder kept staring at his glutes, almost making him a bit self-conscious.

That was why he decided to bring basketball shorts to work out in; the loose and billowing  fabric would be able to hide his rear from any prying eyes for the day, giving him a little break from being hit on.

He walked over to the locker at the far end of the room, opening it up and setting his bag down onto the bench so that he could change into his gym clothes.  The bodybuilder tore his t-shirt off of his wide torso, folding it up and neatly placing it inside the locker before snatching out his black tank-top from the bag and yanking it on.

“Hey there Big Booty Brad, long time no see,” he heard Larkin call out, making him roll his eyes and curse under his breath.

Still wanting to be friendly, he forced a smile onto his handsome face and nodded towards the older man.  “Hey, Larkin,” he mumbled.  “Doin’ chest today.”  He figured that if he added that last part, then the focus would be taken off his ass today… hopefully.

The older bodybuilder walked over, a shake in hand.  He stopped when he was next to Brad, holding out the drink.  “Peace offering?” he suggested, a small smile on his full lips.

Brad cocked his eyebrow at him.  “Huh?”

Larkin shrugged his massive shoulders, the older bodybuilder a little larger than Brad.  “I thought that maybe I was a bit out of line the other day when I kept talkin’ about your ass,” he sheepishly said.  “It’s not that big.”

Brad was actually a little shocked at the words coming from the older bodybuilder.  When it came to gay men commenting and lusting over his rump, Larkin seemed to be the leader of the pack.  He’d always been the most boisterous about wanting to go down on Brad’s cheeks… not being too subtle about announcing it around the entire gym.  Still, Brad was a little relieved that the man seemed to want to stop his lewd behavior and stop talking about his ass so much.

“Uh, thanks,” Brad said, reaching out for the offered pre-workout shake.  His fingers barely grazed the cold plastic cup when Larkin let go of it… too early.

The brown-colored shake fell down onto the bench, a majority of it dousing Brad’s basketball shorts and jock in the sweet-smelling liquid.

“Shit!” Brad hissed, immediately yanking his clothes out of the bag that were now soaked.  His basketball shorts and jockstrap were drenched in the shake, and even if he dried them under the hand dryers in the bathroom, they’d be all sticky and uncomfortable to wear.  Frowning, he looked down at his skin-tight jeans that would be also very uncomfortable to work out in.  “I guess I gotta rush home to grab some more shorts.”

“I’m sorry about that!” Larkin rushed, opening up the locker that was next to Brad’s.  “That was my fault, I let go too early.  Here.”  He pulled out a pair of compression pants and a white jockstrap from his own locker, handing them to Brad.  “Wear mine.”

The other bodybuilder grimaced as he held the other man’s jockstrap in his paws.  “Uh…”

“It’s new,” Larkin chuckled.  “I haven’t worn it yet, nor will I.  You can have it.  Think of this as the new peace offering.  In the meantime, I’ll go grab some paper towels to clean up this mess.”  He hurried over to the bathroom, leaving Brad alone in the locker room.

For a moment, Brad still considered going home and grabbing some of his own clothes, but eventually he decided against it.  “Oh well,” he sighed to himself, kicking off his shoes so he could take off his pants.  He removed his boxers and slid on the new jockstrap that Larkin had been nice enough to let him have.  It was a tighter fit than his usual one, Brad noted.  The back straps lifted his already big butt, making the cheeks stand out even more than usual.  And the front pouch was so tight that it painfully squeezed Brad’s proud bulge, leaving almost no room for it.  And when he pulled on the black compression pants shorts, he huffed when he noticed how the form fitting fabric only assisted the jock showing off the bodybuilder’s huge cheeks.  Plus, it was also a smaller size than he would’ve worn, the seams of it almost groaning when he took a step.

As Brad exited the locker room, he saw that the gym was surprisingly rather empty, which didn’t bother him too much.  He made him way over to the bench to do some bench presses, unable to ignore the tightness in the jockstrap and how it forced him to almost waddle a little bit.  Plus, the soft fabric of the compression pants running across his cheeks felt rather good for some odd reason.  The burn in the glutes still lingered from the other day, seemingly growing a little stronger with each passing second.

After a little bit of time had passed, Brad stumbled over towards an inclined bench to perform some inclined dumbbell presses.  As he went to go grab some weights, he began to notice an odd shifting when he stepped, the tightness in the jockstrap surging to an even more uncomfortable level, pushing his cheeks even higher while squeezing his cock even more.

“What the—?” he mumbled to himself, thinking that the tight jock’s straps must’ve shifted a bit, but as he glanced over his shoulder, he nearly passed out at what he saw.

The black compression pants stretched even tighter over a much, much larger ass.  Brad Rowe’s blue eyes bulged out of his skull as he dropped the weights to the gym floor, letting them fall with a loud clang.  Praying that his eyes were playing tricks on him, he scurried over to the posing mirror wall, wincing when he felt a slight bouncing in his rear.

Brad stormed in front of the mirror and turned to stare at his side profile, gasping loudly in shock at what he saw.  His usual large rear was swelling before his eyes, growing in size like balloons having air blown into them.  The cheeks lurched forward, pushing out at the sides as well, forming perfectly, round bubbles that pushed away from the bodybuilder’s backside almost parallel from his back.  The tight fabric of the compression pants groaned as they struggled to contain the growth, the seam running down the middle of the cheeks starting to give way the smallest bit.

“Wh-what’s happening?!” Brad cried out in disbelief.  As if he could stop the growth, he grabbed at his inflating backside, his fingers sinking into soft flesh.  “Fuuucckkk….” he moaned, his eyes rolling to the back of his head the moment he made contact with his growing ass— simply touching the muscled mounds set off jolts of pleasure that shot straight to his cock which was immediately rock hard, which only seemed to painfully accentuate the tightness of the pouch of the jockstrap.

The seams continued to stretch further and further apart, until small tears could be heard in the fabric of the pants.

His heart racing in his muscled chest, Brad frantically looked around the gym for anyone who could help him with whatever was happening to him.  He couldn’t see anyone, but remembered that Larkin should’ve been in the locker room cleaning up the spilled protein shake.

Brad took off towards the locker room, blushing when he noticed the difference in his run.  With the growing cheeks and widening thighs to compensate, his run had morphed into more of a waddle.  Plus, the still-growing rear bounced and jiggled with every movement, shooting sparks of pleasure directly to the bodybuilder’s cock, making him grit his teeth and stifle a moan with every step.

Riiippp!

A burst of cold air brushed over his ass and Brad paled at what that meant.  His giant ass continued to jiggle with every step he took, his cock fighting for room in the minuscule punch of the jock.  He could feel the tension in the pouch gradually become more and more bearable as he rushed to the locker room; it was an odd sensation.  The locker room entrance was within sight and each time he felt his massive cheeks shift and bounce when he moved, Brad could feel his cock twitch and get harder, yet the pouch of his jock got roomier and roomier.

Brad hurried inside the locker room, looking around for the older bodybuilder to see if he could somehow help him, but there was no sign of him anywhere.

“Dammit!” Brad cursed, stomping his foot in irritation, immediately regretting it when that action made his ass shake ferociously, causing the bodybuilder to roll his head back and moan as he was momentarily overcome with pleasure.

When he regained his senses, Brad was semi-relieved to notice that the burning in his glutes had ceased, instinctually letting him know that the mysterious growth had run its course and was over.  His relief was short-lived as soon as his eyes honed in on his new, altered reflection in the wall mirror near his locker— his reflection a warped caricature of his former self.

His ass was massive!  It had to have been at least three times as large as the famous bubblebutt he was known for.  It stuck straight out from his back, the ripped fabric of the compression pants bunched up around it at the sides, allowing most of it to be exposed to the world for all to see.  When he speechlessly walked… well, waddled, towards the mirror, Brad blushed at the fact that his ass was so round and huge that it looked like he was towing something behind him.  It swayed and bounced when he took a step, each vibration going straight to his cock and making his heart race with an unknown lust never felt before on such an intense level.

“Th-this can’t be real,” Brad stuttered in shock as he continued to stare at his inflated ass cheeks.  He easily tore the shredded compression pants away from his body and dropped the jockstrap to the floor to gain an uninterrupted inspection.  Even without the support from the jockstrap, his enlarged ass was perky and stood out perfectly from his muscled body, looking unreal and unlike anything possible within the realms of a gym. 

With a shaky hand, Brad tentatively poked at the humongous ass that had grown from his backside, his knees instantaneously buckling as yet another ripple of pleasure shot through him.  His newly inflated ass cheeks were crazy sensitive, making him harder than he’d ever been in his life.

Brad’s cock twitched and he instinctively reached down to take care of it, his horniness clouding his mind briefly when his eyes widened at what he felt… or what he didn’t feel.

“FUCK!” Brad shouted as he stared down at his crotch.  What had been an impressive eight and half inches, was now reduced to a pathetic two and half inches.  The little nub looked completely out of place on the handsome bodybuilder’s muscled physique; and although he was harder than ever, he doubted the pathetic nub was even as long as his credit card.

Brad Rowe stared in abject horror at his warped reflection, unable to comprehend the massive ass and the tiny dick that he now possessed.

“Well, well, look at this,” Larkin announced as he made his way back into the locker room, his eyes hungrily taking in Brad’s new body.

Under normal circumstances, Brad would’ve been mortified to show off his bare ass and cock to Larkin, but even though he felt shame, he frantically waved his thick arms at the older man.  “You gotta help me!” he cried, gesturing down at his new, giant ass.  “I don’t know, but something happened!”

Larkin clicked his tongue as he ran his hungry eyes up and down Brad’s warped body.  The bodybuilder still had his perfectly sculpted pecs and biceps, but his tight waist seemed to balloon out at the bottom where his ass cheeks had exploded outwards, giving him an intensely bottom-heavy look that blew his proportions all out of sync.

“What do you mean?” Larkin asked, putting on a fake tone of innocence as he fought to hide a snicker.

Brad shook his head in disbelief.  “What—?! Look at my fuckin’ ass!” he roared, turning around to show off the giant cheeks that hung off his back.  “I know this sounds crazy, b-but something happened to me out there.  I was working out and then that fuckin’ jock…”  The words turned into a stunned whisper as Brad voiced them, his eyes growing wide with an incredulous epiphany.

In a poor attempt to hide his shame, Brad covered up his shrunken cock, wincing when he was able to cup his entire cock and balls with one meaty hand.  It made sense, but at the same time it was impossible.  The morph of himself that Larkin had shown him the other day popped back into his head, the one in which his ass had been enlarged.  His dazed face looked back into the mirror, nearly wailing when he noticed that he looked just like the morph had come to life.  His ass stuck off his body like a frickin’ shelf.  No pair of jeans or even sweatpants would be able to hide the massive globes.

“What did you do to me?!” Brad roared, letting go of his nub and balling up his fists as he stalked over to the older man, puffing out his chest as he tried to look intimidating.  His thighs apparently had been inflated a bit as well in order to help support his new ass since his walk was now forever reduced to a waddle it seemed, his bouncing cheeks moving wildly with every step his took.

“I helped you out,” Larkin smirked.  “I mean, you and I both know that you have a large fanbase surrounding your, *ahem, assets.  I just gave you a boost, is all.”

Brad was seeing red, shocked and appalled by the words that the man he’d semi-considered a friend had said.  “But… my cock?!”  He pointed down at the puny nub that barely stuck out from his trimmed bush.  It was a small cock that would look pathetic on anybody, especially a muscle giant like himself.

“That’s probably my favorite part,” Larkin grinned.  “You see, you’d mentioned that if you were gay, you’d be the top.  And lemme tell you, Big Booty Brad, there’s no way you’re gonna top anyone with that little thing.  Not that you’d be interested…”

Before Brad could say anything or take a swing at the older man, Larkin reached around his thick waist and with both of his strong, rough hands, grabbed a hold of his massive cheeks.

“Ohhh fuck,” Brad whimpered, the feeling of another man’s hands on his new ass sending fireworks of pleasure throughout his body.  When he’d poked at his ass before, he’d gone rock hard, but having another man do it was something else, something entirely bigger.  His knees went weak and his nub throbbed.

“Another thing,” Larkin teased, his fingers flexing as he massaged the stunned bodybuilder’s ass, turning him in a moaning pile of clay, “I made it so that you’ll never get off again without your ass being played with.”

Brad knew that deep down he should lash out at the older bodybuilder, kick his ass and force him to reverse whatever spell he’d cursed him with.  Unfortunately, his mind was turned to mush as his massive ass cheeks were fondled.  His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he had to grip both of Larkin’s large biceps in order to steady himself, the pleasure nearly making him black out.  It was like nothing he’d ever felt before.  Nothing from his past, no sex, no blowjobs, nothing could compare to the intense pleasure he felt simply from having another man squeeze his new bubblebutt.  Brad had never had a single gay thought in his life.  Yet there he was in the gym locker room, moaning loudly and getting off just from another man’s rough hands on his cheeks.  He blushed when he saw in the mirror that Larkin’s meaty paw barely covered a third of a cheek.  He even found himself pushing his massive ass further into Larkin’s hold, hungry to feel the man’s hands fondle his cheeks even more.

“D-don’t stop,” he moaned, his eyes going wide with what escaped his mouth, desperate to continuously feel the insane pleasure that was washing over him.

“See? I knew that you’d adjust just fine, Big Booty Brad,” Larkin commented.

Brad tensed up and felt like a bubble popped inside of him.  He threw his head back and squealed as he reached orgasm, his puny cocklet spitting out a measly few drops of cum.  Even though he’d barely came at all, Brad was left breathless, his ass feeling as if it were vibrating and the places where Larkin had squeezed feeling as if they were on fire.

Larkin finally let go and sauntered over to his locker.  “That was just a taste of what you can expect with that wagon.”

As humiliated as he was, the blushing Brad was unable to ignore the deep sense of want that he felt deep within his now-mammoth ass cheeks as he glared at the older bodybuilder who had done whatever he had to him.  “So you had your fun,” he spat through clenched teeth, “now turn me back!”

He eyed his new form in the mirror, again frowning when he took in the exaggerated size of his ass and the pathetic nub his previously impressive cock had been reduced to.  He looked like a bottom heavy freak, his proportions all out of whack, ruining his competition-ready physique.  And that wasn’t even mentioning the increased sensitivity that he felt in his bubblebutt.  Just standing there in the locker room, feeling the heavy cheeks jiggle as he shuffled his feet nervously from side to side was enough to send shockwaves of pleasure throughout his body— his two and a half inch cocklet standing at attention, hovering over a puny set of balls.

Larkin shrugged his broad shoulders dismissively.  “Maybe when I’m done having my fun,” he hummed, shuffling through his gym bag.  “In the meantime, here’s some pants that might actually fit you, since I highly doubt you can squeeze into your old ones.  I don’t have any boxers, so you’ll have to free ball it… unless you wanna borrow another jockstrap?” He snickered at the way Brad bristled at his joke, tossing a wadded up pair of denim at the altered stud.

The denim unfolded in Brad’s clutches and his stomach fell as he stared at the jeans that had the back cut out of them which would leave his inflated ass on view for everyone to see.  “There’s no way I’m wearing these!” he shouted.

“Suit yourself,” Larkin said as he began to change into his regular clothes.  “It’s either those or you can try to run to your truck bottomless.  I mean, it’s probably dark out and there weren’t many people outside when I arrived, so who knows? You might make it.”

“Either way, I’ll get arrested!” Brad protested, staring wide-eyed at the cut-up jeans.  It seemed as if his options were to either to show off his beach ball-sized cheeks by themselves with the denim, or show them off along with his tiny dick without the jeans.

“I already took care of that, don’t worry,” the older man chuckled, walking over to pat the stunned bodybuilder’s shoulder reassuringly.

Shoulders slumping, Brad rationalized in his mind that he’d rather show off just his ass instead both his ass and cock.  He let out a deep sigh and began to step into the denim jeans, which were skin tight around his muscled calves and quads.  When he buttoned them up around his waist, his face turned beet red at the giant ass that was on full display, practically forming a shelf from his lower back.  He could even see it when he stared face forward at his morphed reflection, unable to comprehend how anyone could possibly possess a butt this big.  Worse was the way the tight fabric of the jeans stretched across his front, looking flat as ever.

Brad was stunned speechless as he stared at the mirror.  He tugged on his t-shirt, a shiver traveling through him when the fabric brushed up and rested on his protruding cheeks.

Larkin, still wearing that shit-eating grin on his face, clapped a large hand over an even larger cheek.  “Lookin’ great,” he teased.

The feeling of Larkin’s hand on his sensitive ass sent another shockwave of pleasure throughout Brad, the bodybuilder’s knees going weak and his nub squirting a pathetic droplet of cum into his jeans.  “Oooohhh!” he moaned, his face already beet red from humiliation.  It was bad enough having to have a mammoth ass and a shrunken cock, but the fact that his pleasure sensors seemed to have been rewired so that his ass was the largest (literally) erogenous zone he possessed was almost too much for him.

The older man leaned in closer to Brad’s ear, his hot breath wafting over his face as he whispered.  “Tell you what,” he said, “I’ll consider turning you back after a week or so.  Sound like a deal?”

Despite the ripples of pure sexual pleasure that he felt thundering throughout his core, Brad had enough sense to know that it was Larkin’s fault his ass had grown to such gigantic proportions.  “Fuck you,” he hissed, gritting his teeth as his ass still throbbed from the fondling just a few moments ago.

The older man guffawed.  “You’re not gonna fucking anyone with your puny nub, Big Booty Brad,” he laughed.  “That’s for damn sure.  But whatever, suit yourself.  You know where to find me.”  He gave Brad’s ass one more squeeze and exited the locker room.

Brad remained in place, still red faced and stunned at what had just happened.  He knew that, despite his extremely inappropriate wardrobe and hyperbolas ass, he had to get out of the gym before someone else came and saw what had happened to him.  Even so, he had no clue what to do.  Should he go home and try to hide? Should he go to the doctor and try to see if he could get his body fixed? Should he beg Larkin to help him… or possibly fuck him?

That last thought made the bodybuilder cringe… and made his nub rock hard again, but it was so tiny that he couldn’t even see it against the plastered on denim.

“Fuck!” he grunted, shoving himself away from the mirror and grabbing his stuff from his locker as he resolved to go home for the moment to figure out what to do.  

Broad shoulders slumped, the bodybuilder waddled out of the locker room, his gait seriously impeded by the giant ass he now possessed.  He was so stuck in his cloud of humiliation that it took him a second to realize that the gym had actually began to fill up with other patrons.

“Shit!” he hissed to himself, quickly yanking his gym bag behind himself in a feeble attempt to block his cheeks from view.  The mirrored walls of the gym let the bodybuilder know that it was futile as his new bubblebutt was simply too big to be covered from prying eyes.  Still, what was weird was that no one seemed to give it a second thought.  Brad was puzzled as he waddled across the gym floor with his giant cheeks exposed to all the men and no one called him out.  Larkin’s words about “working it out” echoed in his head, and Brad’s stomach fell when he began to put the pieces together.  

The man began to fear that Brad Rowe, the bodybuilder who sculpted his physique to near perfection was now Big Booty Brad, the bodybuilder who showed off his unreal gigantic bubblebutt everywhere he went.  Brad sighed to himself as it dawned on him what Larkin had turned him into: a microdicked muscle bottom.

Despite only having his body altered less than thirty minutes ago, the warped bodybuilder knew that unless Larkin decided to give him whatever antidote existed, that his life would be completely different from now on.  Life, even if it would be for a little bit like what Larkin had suggested, would be difficult walking around with a giant ass in tow for all to see.  And it would be even harder having to go around with an ass that was so sensitive that the slight brushing of his shirt on top of the protruding cheeks made him harder than ever… and his cock was practically gone!  There was no way Brad could fuck any woman now with his minuscule equipment.  Not that that seemed to matter anyway now, because Larkin apparently had made it so that he was only able to get off by having his ass fondled.  Shit, even if Brad was gay, there was no way he’d even be able to be the top.

When the exit doors were in sight, Brad saw his workout buddy Rick walk in.  He froze in place and turned bright red when his friend entered the gym.  Rick’s eyes initially went wide at the sight of his friend waddling through the gym with his inflated ass on display for all to see, but then his shocked expression glazed over and he coyly smiled.

“‘Sup Brad?” he asked, nodding towards the altered man.  “Leaving already?”

Brad was speechless.  It was obvious now to him that Larkin had somehow managed to make it so that no one would question a bodybuilder showing off his gigantic ass, but he was still humiliated nonetheless.  His jaw hung low and he could feel his hole quiver as his friend ran his dark eyes up and down his altered form, his heart beginning to race for some unknown reason.

Brad wanted to plead for help, to tell Rick that Larkin had somehow cursed him and that he needed to be turned back.  He didn’t want to live the rest of his life with a subpar microdick or a massive fuck-me butt!  But his throat went dry and all he could do was nod.

Rick fake-frowned and sauntered over to Brad, wrapping a leaner arm around the bodybuilder’s broad shoulders.  “Not yet,” he said, “you still owe me, remember?”

Brad wanted to ask what his friend was talking about and he wanted to beg for help, but his head filled up with fog, making it close to impossible to think of anything else but the bulge that he could see in his friend’s pants.  He unconsciously flexed his giant ass cheeks, stifling a moan from the pleasure that movement shot through him.  He body appeared to move on its own accord, and he could feel himself leaning into the smaller man who was still muscular, but no where near as large as the bodybuilder with the even larger butt.

Rick reached down and roughly grabbed a hold of one of Brad’s cheeks, making the confused bodybuilder yelp and go rock hard, his nub painfully scraping against the zipper of his altered jeans.  He was led back over to the free weights area where there was an inclined bench that was set flat.

“You know I like my release after, but since you’re leaving, I guess we can do it before my workout,” Rick purred, coaxing the waddling man towards the bench.

Brad hated the way he could feel his bubblebutt shake and jiggle with every step he took, and he hated how fast his heart was racing at his friend’s words.  He glanced around the gym, wincing when he saw that more and more men were entering and beginning their workouts, a number of them glancing towards him and Rick, giving the latter man a thumb’s up.

Not wasting any time, Rick quickly began to toy with Brad’s exposed hole, easily inserting a finger.

Brad nearly fell over onto the bench.  He had to steady himself against it so he wouldn’t collapse to the ground, his body shuddering with pleasure as he was penetrated.  Never before had he had his ass played with, but the moaning bodybuilder was rapidly realizing that it was now all he’ll ever want.  The pleasure he felt was nothing that he’d ever experienced before and he was desperate for more.

Rick was eager to comply, inserting another finger, playing with Brad’s previously virgin hole and making him moan loudly above the music playing in the gym.  It wasn’t too long before Rick pulled his fingers away and unbuttoned his pants, not even bothering to pull them down, and just fished his normal seven inch cock out.  Compared to Brad’s little nub, he looked massive; however, Brad couldn’t seem to care about the little cock he now possessed as soon as he felt Rick shove himself inside of his tight hole.

“OOOHHHH!” Brad moaned out loud, his bulky body immediately bucking in tune with Rick’s thrusts, easily taking control of the situation.  Even though Larkin had made sure that Brad could never top anyone, he was still able to fuck them.  Although he’d never had any expertise with bottoming in his life, Brad was flexing his glutes as he bottomed, loving even the way his massive cheeks shook with every thrust.  He’d never even been one to moan or be vocal during sex, yet he found himself moaning loudly for all to hear, everyone in the gym knowing full well that his inflated ass was getting fucked.

Brad’s head rolled back as he wildly moaned for the whole gym to hear, his eyes going wide as he took in the warped reflection in the mirror: He was bent over a workout bench, his face twisted in horror and pleasure as his massive ass rippled from the pounding it received, and all without the need to take off his pants thanks to the gaping hole in them.  Off in the distance, he could barely make out Larkin who was talking to another bodybuilder who frequented their gym— he couldn’t remember his name.

“Yeah, you look like you got a good pump in for chest day yesterday,” Larkin smirked at the dark-haired bodybuilder.  “Your pecs look fantastic, and I gotta say your perky nipples are really something too.”

The younger man blushed at the weird compliment.  “Um, thanks?” he wondered aloud, looking down at his polo which his nipples did poke against, something that Brad could vaguely recall hearing him state that it was something he was always embarrassed about.  He seemed to quickly shake away the awkwardness though.  “Hey, I’m actually glad I ran into you, do you have a spare workout shirt or tank? Someone actually stole mine from my locker.”

Larkin’s smirk grew wider.  “Sure do, follow me,” he told him, wrapping an arm around the bodybuilder’s broad shoulders.  “It’ll help show off that pump…”

Brad was like a piston now, bucking his hips and squeezing his cheeks as he bottomed, moaning like a bitch in heat.  He could feel the fogginess in his head take over, and felt something slowly slip away.  The bodybuilder with the pristine and proportional body, the one who liked to post pictures of himself on social media for people to admire was now gone.  Instead, there was the new bodybuilder with the pumped up ass who always wore backless pants to give guys easier access, the bodybuilder who didn’t give a shit about his two and a half inch nub because he never used it.  All he needed was his massive ass to fuck men, and he lived for it.

“Aaarrrgg!” Brad squealed, his nub squirting out tiny drops of cum that barely soaked through the denim material of his pants.  He collapsed back onto the bench, catching his breath and shivering when he felt Rick pull out of him.

“Good job, Big Booty Brad,” his friend panted.  “I always like to get a release before my workout.”  He wiped some of his sweat off his brow and stuffed his normal-sized cock back into his jeans, walking off to the locker room.

Brad took a deep breath and stood up, his bubblebutt still sticking out for all to see, giving every gym-goer an uninterrupted view of the cum that was leaking out of his hole.  Despite everything… he felt amazing!  Brad couldn’t wait to come back to the gym tomorrow and give everyone else a turn to fuck him, the thought of all the bodybuilders in the room taking a turn making his flex his massive cheeks.  

As he walked towards the exit, he waved goodbye to Larkin, who was tailed by a terrified looking bodybuilder with such huge, ballooned-out pecs that they stretched the red fabric of his shirt to the limit.  There were two holes cut out for his erect giant, pumped-up nipples that were about the size of his thumbs to poke out for all to see.

“Hey Brad!” Larkin called out to him.

Brad, who just opened the exit door, turned around to see what he wanted, gasping as the outside air brushed over his exposed ass.

“You might have some competition as the most popular guy at the gym soon,” Larkin laughed, playfully flicking one of the other man’s exposed huge nipples.

The other man’s eyes rolled back as he let out a deep moan, his face burning bright red.

Brad scoffed, turning around to give Larkin a full view of his protruding bubblebutt.  “We’ll have to see about that,” he grinned, winking over his shoulder at the older man.  

Big Booty Brad couldn’t wait to come back to the gym tomorrow.

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found your Tumblr page, and have been reading through some of the stories. So far the one with Alexander Ludwig is my favorite! You should totally share it on this website!

Also, I think this YouTube video could give us all a really good idea of what kind of workout Brad was doing before Larkin changed him. 😈

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1