A General Increase (Parts 1-6)

londonboy

Part Five

To be at retirement age and never have grabbed a man’s ass was a real disappointment for the General.  He blamed his need to impress the army for his repressed life of the past.  But all of that ended today – at this moment.  His bulging biceps, bigger than the older man could have ever imagined becoming, lowered Ron to the floor so he could stand on his own feet.  It had been a breeze to lift the guy, which excited the General intensely.  After returning the dude to the ground, the big man ran his hands across the smaller chest in front of him.  He grabbed the collar of Ron’s t-shirt and, without any warning, he simply jerked the material off the guy’s body.   He ripped the shirt in two with a powerful tug and then just dropped the remains on the floor.  Ron’s impressive body – chiseled nicely from days in the gym – made the General let out another growl.  He ran his big hands all over the tanned taut almost hairless body of his young assistant. 

“Fuck, dude, I never thought I’d get the chance to see all of your gloriousness this close, let alone feel it.  My little Ronny-boy has been busy working his body into something so very nice.  Too nice to hide with clothes, man.  Your sexiness does something to me, boy.  It’s like you’re the key that unlocks some . . . I don’t know . . . some beast that’s always been inside me, but just wasn’t allowed to come to the surface.  That is, until today.  My muscles grow and my confidence grows with them . . . no, it’s more than confidence . . . it’s a deep-seeded awareness that I’m more, more than I ever dreamed of being.  I have suddenly realized that I don’t need to be scared or intimidated by anything.  I’m not just talking about busting through the door and wall of some gay closet – although that’s part of it.  I’m talking about loving the inner and outer strength that has taken over me.  Loving it so much, that I simply ‘am.’  I can be who I truly am – fully.  Let’s have the rest of you unhidden, Ron.”

Ripping Ron’s shorts and underwear off of his body took even less effort from the General than his shirt had.  The excitement of what waited for him underneath, especially in the back, was just too much for the big man and he used way too much power required for destroying two layers of cotton.  The sound was loud and made it clear that nothing would remain of the clothes items except scraps of material.  Ron’s hefty cock was rigid again and slapped up against his abs when it was freed.  The General let out a low growl and licked his lips as he gazed at the young man’s rod.  As good as the piece of meat was, however, it was not what the big man truly wanted.  He let his bigger body move forward until it bumped into the younger man.  Their hard cocks were squished between their bodies and it felt wonderful.  While staying pressed up against his assistant, the General bent his knees and let his hands wander slowly down the waiting man’s back.  Finally, after what seemed like ages, big hands roughly grabbed the bulbous butt that had kept the General up many a night.

“Holy.  Fucking.  Hell!” the General exclaimed as his hands grabbed their first lustful chunk of Ron’s beautiful ass.  “I gotta pause, kid, or I’m going to explode.  My big paws have just clamped down on heaven.  Pure heaven.”

There are a few things that can make a man catch his breath and his heart skip a beat – skiing expertly down the hardest slope of a mountain, catching sight of a great white whale for the first time, topping two hundred miles per hour in a race car.  None of these, however, came close to what the General felt when his strong hands latched on to what he viewed as the most deliciously bubbled ass in the world.  A weaker man would have lost his load, and then some, at that exact moment, but the General was now stronger than that.  He willed his big body to not spew – even though it wanted to more than it had ever wanted anything before.  The older man knew he was kneading the butt cheeks too hard – he could hear the young man gasping from pain – but he didn’t care.  He simply wanted to feel his heart’s desire to its fullest.  Uniform pants, blue jeans, and cotton shorts had all tried unsuccessfully to cover Ron’s gorgeous blimp-like butt.  His ass made the seat of all pants look weak and strained in the General’s opinion.  The ass he was now groping hard was something that deserved to be uncovered all the time – free to be gazed upon and felt any time the big man wanted.  Art straightened his legs, while still holding on to Ron’s ass, and brought the man back into the air – pulled tightly against the larger man’s body.  His hands continued to fondle hard butt meat as the other man’s feet dangled in the air. 

“I’d take on the world for your ass, son,” the General growled into Ron’s ear.  “Fuck winning the lottery, who cares about titles or positions, and why would I ever want fame if I could just wake up every morning and see these perfect mounds of muscled man-meat rising from the bed.  Hell, I’d probably sleep with my hand nestled right on top of it – cupping the thing to claim it as my own.  I’ve never wanted anything more in my entire life, bud.  Sometimes, when you would leave my office and I’d see that deep crevice between your ass cheeks highlighted by your slacks, I’d have to slam my crotch up against the bottom of my desk drawer just to keep my sanity.  Now that I’m big and strong, I have no problem telling you I’m a slave to your ass, boy.  Squeezing those mammoth cheeks of yours is pumping every muscle in my body with fuel . . . but none more than that big thing at my crotch.  Penny for your thoughts, Ronny-boy.”

“Your pecs are so fucking huge . . . um, sir.  That’s what I was thinking.”

“Aw fuck, little man, what are we going to do.  You’re into muscle . . . which I clearly have.  I’m into ass . . . which you clearly have.  Could this be a match made in heaven?  Could it be that we’re about to live happily ever after?”

“Um . . . General . . . as good as it is nestled inside the crevice of your chest . . . I . . . um . . . feel that it’s my . . . um . . . obligation to tell you something . . . . something important.  I hope it doesn’t make you mad, sir.”

“That you gave me some of Martha Brown’s enhancement formula . . . probably in my drink last night.  Is that what’s so important.”

“Uh . . . yes, yes sir,” Ron said, tilting his head back and looking up at the General with a face of astonishment.  “How did you know?”

“I wasn’t one-hundred percent sure until this moment, but the fact that when I started to grow you didn’t freak out – but actually got excited – plus, the fact that Martha informed me last night that a vial was missing, made me surmise that you might be involved.  What you did was reckless and dangerous, son.  But . . . since I’m reaping the big benefits of your recklessness I can’t really complain, now can I?”

A squeezing of big hands on Ron’s ass and the tensing of humongous pecs at his face, made the smaller man suddenly realize he wasn’t in trouble.  The General’s satisfied look – along with the hardened shaft twitching between their two bodies – made it clear he was happy with the results of the serum on humans.  The older man pulled Ron upward – simply by bending his big arms and making the small man rise as he rubbed against the big man’s hard body.  Finally, their faces were even.

“But we can’t tell anyone about this.  That would be a huge mistake.  We can’t have any more accidental giant muscled men coming from Martha’s lab.  There’s no telling what the government would do with that kind of information.  Besides, you’d like to keep me all to yourself, wouldn’t you, Ron?”

“Yes . . . General.”

“Hope you’re not getting tired, Ron, because I’m nowhere near ready to let go of that nicely round, firm ass of yours.  So, I figure I’m going to have to lay pretty low until I’m retired.  I don’t want my new size to make anyone suspicious.  You’re going to have to cover for me in the office – a lot.  That is, when you’re not over here making me happy with this big butt of yours.  God, just squeezing it, Ron, could make me gush a gallon of juice.  When I finally unload what’s been building inside of me, it’s definitely going to be a tidal wave.  So, after I retire I’m afraid you and I are going to have to basically disappear.  I’ve got a big cabin up in the mountains of Colorado – the perfect place for a seven-foot muscle monster and his boy-toy.  How does that sound?”

“Like heaven, sir.  Are you . . . are you still growing?”

“I must be . . . the gold band I wear on my right hand just snapped off.  Imagine, my finger was strong enough to break gold.  I also feel even more taller than I did just an hour ago.  Look at my arms, dude, they’re huge compared to yours.  Just yesterday morning you made me look small.  I’ve got to tell you Ron-O, I’ve never felt better than I do right now.  I’ve got a gorgeous man’s ass in my hands, I’m getting bigger than most champion strongmen competitors, and holding you in the air is like lifting a feather.  You better remember you made me this way, boy.  I have a feeling you’re going to get tired of me wanting to grope, lift, and squeeze you…”

“It won’t happen, sir,” Ron interrupted, with intense seriousness.

“No?  Why’s that, son?”

“Can I be frank, sir?”

“Of course, soldier.”

“I’ve wanted you since the first day I was assigned as your assistant and I saw that tuft of fur poking through the opening at the top of your uniform shirt.  I was almost too weak-kneed to snap to attention and respond to your gruff, manly voice when you asked me questions.  I knew in an instant, I would be more loyal to you than if I had been your long-owned dog.  I beat off almost every night imagining what it would be like to smell between your pecs, lick the inside of your thighs, or feel your hands groping me roughly.  I longed to be your boy, sir.  You were strong, gentle, masculine, and caring all at the same time.  In the last six months, I have noticed that you were getting slower, complaining more about pains all over your body, and had been out because of sickness twice – something that never happened before.  Our age difference made me feel robbed.  It just didn’t seem fair that we couldn’t have the kind of life I imagined – always working out together, wild sex at any hour of the day, or hard-as-hell wrestling as foreplay.  It wasn’t like I was intentional with my plan sir.  It just kind of fell into place when you took me to the lab.  The vials were there, it was a chance to make you into my fantasy man, and at the same time, I’d be able to possibly get the life I dreamed of.  I didn’t know how you felt about me until today, sir.  It was the happiest moment of my life - so far.”

“I like the sound of that ‘so far,’ Mister Ron,” the General responded.

“I never thought you’d get so big, sir.”

“Not too big, I hope.”

“Never, sir.  It’s not possible,” Ron said, smiling. 

“I can’t lie – it feels fantastic, being this big.  I know I’m becoming what most people would refer to as a beast and that kind of size is awesome.  My inner beast is just as big, too, Ron.  My desires seem to be those of twenty men put together.  I never fantasized about becoming big, but now that it has happened I completely understand why it would be the ultimate goal for some men.  When I bend my arms, I can feel my tremendous biceps swell and harden . . . it’s a feeling so wonderful I can almost shoot a load on the spot.  I’m aware of my thighs being so thick and bulging that they rub together when I walk.  And my pecs feel like they jut out as thick and heavy as the hood of a huge truck.  All of my size makes me dizzy with excitement.  Also, there’s a power burning inside of me that just screams to be used.  I’m starting to realize that curling two-hundred pounds is nothing compared to what I will be able to do.  I’m going to be able to do things I never thought were even possible.  That’s another reason we should be somewhere that we won’t be bothered – so I can see exactly how powerful I’m going to be.  Wouldn’t you say that was a good idea, Ron?”

“Yes . . . sir.”

“Damn, son, massaging that ass of yours is heaven to me.  There’s enough meat on that thing to feed a family of six for a month.”      

Ron’s ass was actually starting to ache.  The General’s hands were groping hard and the muscled cheeks had to tighten a lot to avoid the pain the big man’s fingers caused.  Ron was sure the older man was not used to his new strength, yet.  It felt good, on the one hand, but the younger man also knew there were going to be bruises – if they weren’t there already.  That was probably one of the benefits he was going to have to get used to – now that he had a growing muscle master.

“Um . . . General . . . with your added muscle . . . you might want to think about the fact that the strength you use to do normal things might be too much.”

“Aw jeez, little man . . . am I hurting you?” the General asked and immediately stopped his kneading of Ron’s ass.

“No!  No, sir.  It feels good . . . really good.  I just think you’re getting a lot stronger . . . much stronger than you realize.”

“Let’s see if that’s true, son,” the General said as he lifted his arms – taking Ron’s body higher in the air with them, making sure to cup the guy’s butt as he held him.  “Damn, you’re really light, Ronny-boy.  I used to think you were such a big boy, but, now, I don’t think so.”

“Not compared to you sir,” Ron answered.

“So true,” the General shot back.  “You know, you haven’t stopped pinching your nips since we got here.  I think those things are going to ache more than your ass if you’re not careful.”

He was so right.  Ron had been playing with his nips, unconsciously, ever since the General and he had left the gym.  It was just his normal reaction to the older man.  The General brought out in Ron the need to be stimulated . . . satisfied.  The young man had dreamed of being held by this particular older man for so long that even the reality of it happening was too much and he still needed to tweak his own nubs to calm the desire that overwhelmed him.  Ron let go of his nipples and let himself register all the places he felt Art Scala’s huge body.  His legs were wrapped around the General’s tight waist, now, and it felt like he was attached to a concrete pylon.  The big man’s hands felt huge on Ron’s ass – like he could have easily held the younger man’s big butt in one palm.  The General’s new massively bulging arms press into Ron’s arms, surrounding him in hardness.  It was like a cocoon of muscle.  Suddenly, without warning, the big hands squeezed Ron’s ass cheeks and lifted his body into the air above everything.

“Sorry, son, but I need that gorgeous butt on my face,” the General apologized.

That’s when a strong nose, cheeks, lips, and bristly fur filled Ron’s crack and instantly sent him to another level of ecstasy.  The smaller man had been lifted into the air, easily, and then lowered onto the upturned face of the newly enlarged lust-of-his-life.  A powerful tongue lapped up the insides of bulbous cheeks and then stabbed into Ron’s hole teasingly, forcibly, and as a preview of what was to come.  The invasion was so pleasurable that Ron moaned loudly.  He had heard once that the tongue was the strongest muscle in the body and at that moment he knew it was true.  The full weight of his body rested on the General’s face.  It felt like the man below could drop his big arms and Ron would have stayed solidly plastered right where he was – the big man’s neck and head easily holding up a grown man.   Even though he was a mature, fully grown man, Ron now felt small next to the General.  The older man had already morphed into a behemoth.  His shoulders jutted out like the wings of a super jet.  His arms were the size of giant watermelons and his forearms would have made Popeye’s look tiny and insignificant.  The man’s chest stuck out so much that Ron was sure he could have rested a keg on it easily – the metal container sitting nicely on the big man’s pec shelf.  Ron also realized he was much higher in the air than six feet – the distance from the floor he was used to.  The General was easily near seven feet tall – if not more.  The sounds coming from the big man made it clear that some long-held fantasy, some secretly hidden desire was finally being granted.  Using his newly earned size and strength to take the chance to munch down on Ron’s big ass was so enthralling it seemed that the older man would soon uncontrollably lose his load.  The General was not ready for this to happen.  He reluctantly lifted the smaller man off of his face and brought his body back down to the ground in front of him.  Ron immediately missed the powerful thrusts of that muscled tongue. 

“Gonna need to not touch you for a while, kid.  You’re getting this big man way too worked up.  I’m not ready for an earth-shattering orgasm just yet.  I’d like to have some more fun first.  How about a beer, Ron – or are you not old enough to drink, yet.  Cause you look a little small, now, son – almost like a kid,” the General said, laughing and pushing Ron into the kitchen. 

A big hand rested on Ron’s shoulder – and it, indeed, made him feel young and small next to the large man.  The General looked at his fridge with an amused face because the once seemingly large double door appliance now looked tiny as he stood in front of it.  Even the beer cans he took from inside the door looked tiny in his hands.  He handed both cans for Ron to open, the older man knowing his fingers were now so big it would take some maneuvering for him to open them.  Once he brought the can to his lips the General squeezed the sides in, forcing the entire amount of beer to shoot down his throat in a couple of deep, big man swallows.  Ron moaned a little, even with his own can to his lips – seeing his idol guzzling down an entire can so easily.  It was manly, it was cocky, it was such a freaking turn on.  The young guy opened the fridge, brought out three more cans and opened all of them – setting them on the counter.  Meanwhile, the General had held the empty can between his palm and his giant pec, smashing it flatter than a coin with one quick press – then dropping it on the counter as he grabbed another can.

“Damn, you make this old man feel so bloody cocky, son.  I’ve never been a guy that likes to show off, but now that you’ve made me big I just can’t stop trying to impress you.  It’s like I want to take on a speeding train for you or wrestle something as big and dangerous as a rhino.  You make me feel like a can of beer is no bigger than a thimble, dude.  I think downing a couple of kegs would be the only thing that would start to satisfy my thirst.  And there’s only one thing that would satisfy a certain other thirst . . . if you get my drift,” the General said, downing a second can and flattening it between his two palms this time – somehow squeezing it thinner than the other.

“I look forward to being flattened like that can by your big body, sir,” Ron answered, staring at the face of the big man and realizing he had barely finished a fourth of his can and the General was on his third.

“Hell, son, you always know just the right thing to say to make me churn inside like I’m some giant generator making manly juice for spewing later.  It makes me think of things like crushing that double-wide fridge as I pound your body hard up against it.  Or leaving you wedged in the plaster of the wall after a good plowing – like some modern piece of art.  I just can’t stop thinking about all the things I can do to make you happy, son, and satisfy myself at the same time.  You may have created a monster, Dr. Frankenstein,” the big man said, taking another can-emptying swig of his beer and stepping closer to Ron as he smashed the can against his own forehead.  “We’re going to need more beer.  I have a few cases in the garage.  I’ll be right back, handsome.  Don’t go anywhere.”

“Wild horses couldn’t drag me away, sir.”

“That’s because they’d lose in a tug of war with even just one of these,” the General said, raising his right arm into the most beautiful and the most monstrous biceps flex the young man had ever seen.

As the General walked away, Ron marveled at his giant back – noting that the doorway to the garage was, now, way too narrow and much too low for the big man to fit through like a normal guy.  The giant body had to be turned and the older man had to duck down quite a bit to leave the room.  Ron immediately realized his cock and balls ached severely from need of release.  When the General was around the pain went unnoticed – feelings of lust and need for the huge muscles easily dominating any other awareness.  Ron had started to worry – just a little – about the growth in a specific area of the General’s body in respect to the big man’s favorite part of his now smaller assistant.  Ron wasn’t sure he was ready to have a steel girder slammed up his ass – no matter how much he looked forward to pleasing his boss.  Ron looked around the kitchen to see if there was anything he might ‘practice’ with before the invasion of something that actually looked like a skimming board you play with at the ocean.  The young man was contemplating that there wasn’t enough lube in the world to help an ass welcome a telephone pole when his big lover re-entered the room, after folding up his huge body so he’d fit through the doorway.  The General carried four cases of beer, two covered in a little sweat – obviously they had been taken from a fridge in the garage.  Ron opened the door to the kitchen appliance beside him and made room for the cases the big man placed in there.  The other two were left on the kitchen counter.  The gangplank of a giant cock Ron had been contemplating stuck out menacingly as the General took another beer can to swallow. 

“Nervous about my monster, there, son,” the General said, noticing where’s Ron’s gaze was focused.

“A little, sir,” the small man answered – his ass tightening at just the thought of what was to come.

“First of all, Ron,” the General said, “we don’t do anything you don’t want to do . . . ever.  Secondly, we go at your pace on all things.  You don’t worry about this big old strong man being able to control himself – that’s my job.  I want to get off . . . hell, there’s no way to hide that fact, but I only want to do it while I please you.  I have had a giant man-crush on that ass of yours for a very long time – there’s no denying that, son, but know that my deep and utter love for you even outweighs my need for pounding that super-padded caboose.  If I’m to explode while you sit on my face – then know I’ll still have the kind of orgasm that can cause heart failure in smaller men.  If I get to finger, lick, caress, and kiss that ass of yours I’ll be the luckiest man on the planet.  But, if you were ever desiring something more, Ron.  If you needed to be filled with this muscle daddy’s super strong, more-than-enormous dong . . . well, all you would need to do is have a little swallow of this.”

The General had pulled something from a drawer nearby and placed it on the counter.  Ron recognized it, immediately.  It was a vial of Dr. Brown’s enhancement serum.  The General had obviously taken one, too.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, londonboy said:

Part Five

To be at retirement age and never have grabbed a man’s ass was a real disappointment for the General.  He blamed his need to impress the army for his repressed life of the past.  But all of that ended today – at this moment.  His bulging biceps, bigger than the older man could have ever imagined becoming, lowered Ron to the floor so he could stand on his own feet.  It had been a breeze to lift the guy, which excited the General intensely.  After returning the dude to the ground, the big man ran his hands across the smaller chest in front of him.  He grabbed the collar of Ron’s t-shirt and, without any warning, he simply jerked the material off the guy’s body.   He ripped the shirt in two with a powerful tug and then just dropped the remains on the floor.  Ron’s impressive body – chiseled nicely from days in the gym – made the General let out another growl.  He ran his big hands all over the tanned taut almost hairless body of his young assistant. 

“Fuck, dude, I never thought I’d get the chance to see all of your gloriousness this close, let alone feel it.  My little Ronny-boy has been busy working his body into something so very nice.  Too nice to hide with clothes, man.  Your sexiness does something to me, boy.  It’s like you’re the key that unlocks some . . . I don’t know . . . some beast that’s always been inside me, but just wasn’t allowed to come to the surface.  That is, until today.  My muscles grow and my confidence grows with them . . . no, it’s more than confidence . . . it’s a deep-seeded awareness that I’m more, more than I ever dreamed of being.  I have suddenly realized that I don’t need to be scared or intimidated by anything.  I’m not just talking about busting through the door and wall of some gay closet – although that’s part of it.  I’m talking about loving the inner and outer strength that has taken over me.  Loving it so much, that I simply ‘am.’  I can be who I truly am – fully.  Let’s have the rest of you unhidden, Ron.”

Ripping Ron’s shorts and underwear off of his body took even less effort from the General than his shirt had.  The excitement of what waited for him underneath, especially in the back, was just too much for the big man and he used way too much power required for destroying two layers of cotton.  The sound was loud and made it clear that nothing would remain of the clothes items except scraps of material.  Ron’s hefty cock was rigid again and slapped up against his abs when it was freed.  The General let out a low growl and licked his lips as he gazed at the young man’s rod.  As good as the piece of meat was, however, it was not what the big man truly wanted.  He let his bigger body move forward until it bumped into the younger man.  Their hard cocks were squished between their bodies and it felt wonderful.  While staying pressed up against his assistant, the General bent his knees and let his hands wander slowly down the waiting man’s back.  Finally, after what seemed like ages, big hands roughly grabbed the bulbous butt that had kept the General up many a night.

“Holy.  Fucking.  Hell!” the General exclaimed as his hands grabbed their first lustful chunk of Ron’s beautiful ass.  “I gotta pause, kid, or I’m going to explode.  My big paws have just clamped down on heaven.  Pure heaven.”

There are a few things that can make a man catch his breath and his heart skip a beat – skiing expertly down the hardest slope of a mountain, catching sight of a great white whale for the first time, topping two hundred miles per hour in a race car.  None of these, however, came close to what the General felt when his strong hands latched on to what he viewed as the most deliciously bubbled ass in the world.  A weaker man would have lost his load, and then some, at that exact moment, but the General was now stronger than that.  He willed his big body to not spew – even though it wanted to more than it had ever wanted anything before.  The older man knew he was kneading the butt cheeks too hard – he could hear the young man gasping from pain – but he didn’t care.  He simply wanted to feel his heart’s desire to its fullest.  Uniform pants, blue jeans, and cotton shorts had all tried unsuccessfully to cover Ron’s gorgeous blimp-like butt.  His ass made the seat of all pants look weak and strained in the General’s opinion.  The ass he was now groping hard was something that deserved to be uncovered all the time – free to be gazed upon and felt any time the big man wanted.  Art straightened his legs, while still holding on to Ron’s ass, and brought the man back into the air – pulled tightly against the larger man’s body.  His hands continued to fondle hard butt meat as the other man’s feet dangled in the air. 

“I’d take on the world for your ass, son,” the General growled into Ron’s ear.  “Fuck winning the lottery, who cares about titles or positions, and why would I ever want fame if I could just wake up every morning and see these perfect mounds of muscled man-meat rising from the bed.  Hell, I’d probably sleep with my hand nestled right on top of it – cupping the thing to claim it as my own.  I’ve never wanted anything more in my entire life, bud.  Sometimes, when you would leave my office and I’d see that deep crevice between your ass cheeks highlighted by your slacks, I’d have to slam my crotch up against the bottom of my desk drawer just to keep my sanity.  Now that I’m big and strong, I have no problem telling you I’m a slave to your ass, boy.  Squeezing those mammoth cheeks of yours is pumping every muscle in my body with fuel . . . but none more than that big thing at my crotch.  Penny for your thoughts, Ronny-boy.”

“Your pecs are so fucking huge . . . um, sir.  That’s what I was thinking.”

“Aw fuck, little man, what are we going to do.  You’re into muscle . . . which I clearly have.  I’m into ass . . . which you clearly have.  Could this be a match made in heaven?  Could it be that we’re about to live happily ever after?”

“Um . . . General . . . as good as it is nestled inside the crevice of your chest . . . I . . . um . . . feel that it’s my . . . um . . . obligation to tell you something . . . . something important.  I hope it doesn’t make you mad, sir.”

“That you gave me some of Martha Brown’s enhancement formula . . . probably in my drink last night.  Is that what’s so important.”

“Uh . . . yes, yes sir,” Ron said, tilting his head back and looking up at the General with a face of astonishment.  “How did you know?”

“I wasn’t one-hundred percent sure until this moment, but the fact that when I started to grow you didn’t freak out – but actually got excited – plus, the fact that Martha informed me last night that a vial was missing, made me surmise that you might be involved.  What you did was reckless and dangerous, son.  But . . . since I’m reaping the big benefits of your recklessness I can’t really complain, now can I?”

A squeezing of big hands on Ron’s ass and the tensing of humongous pecs at his face, made the smaller man suddenly realize he wasn’t in trouble.  The General’s satisfied look – along with the hardened shaft twitching between their two bodies – made it clear he was happy with the results of the serum on humans.  The older man pulled Ron upward – simply by bending his big arms and making the small man rise as he rubbed against the big man’s hard body.  Finally, their faces were even.

“But we can’t tell anyone about this.  That would be a huge mistake.  We can’t have any more accidental giant muscled men coming from Martha’s lab.  There’s no telling what the government would do with that kind of information.  Besides, you’d like to keep me all to yourself, wouldn’t you, Ron?”

“Yes . . . General.”

“Hope you’re not getting tired, Ron, because I’m nowhere near ready to let go of that nicely round, firm ass of yours.  So, I figure I’m going to have to lay pretty low until I’m retired.  I don’t want my new size to make anyone suspicious.  You’re going to have to cover for me in the office – a lot.  That is, when you’re not over here making me happy with this big butt of yours.  God, just squeezing it, Ron, could make me gush a gallon of juice.  When I finally unload what’s been building inside of me, it’s definitely going to be a tidal wave.  So, after I retire I’m afraid you and I are going to have to basically disappear.  I’ve got a big cabin up in the mountains of Colorado – the perfect place for a seven-foot muscle monster and his boy-toy.  How does that sound?”

“Like heaven, sir.  Are you . . . are you still growing?”

“I must be . . . the gold band I wear on my right hand just snapped off.  Imagine, my finger was strong enough to break gold.  I also feel even more taller than I did just an hour ago.  Look at my arms, dude, they’re huge compared to yours.  Just yesterday morning you made me look small.  I’ve got to tell you Ron-O, I’ve never felt better than I do right now.  I’ve got a gorgeous man’s ass in my hands, I’m getting bigger than most champion strongmen competitors, and holding you in the air is like lifting a feather.  You better remember you made me this way, boy.  I have a feeling you’re going to get tired of me wanting to grope, lift, and squeeze you…”

“It won’t happen, sir,” Ron interrupted, with intense seriousness.

“No?  Why’s that, son?”

“Can I be frank, sir?”

“Of course, soldier.”

“I’ve wanted you since the first day I was assigned as your assistant and I saw that tuft of fur poking through the opening at the top of your uniform shirt.  I was almost too weak-kneed to snap to attention and respond to your gruff, manly voice when you asked me questions.  I knew in an instant, I would be more loyal to you than if I had been your long-owned dog.  I beat off almost every night imagining what it would be like to smell between your pecs, lick the inside of your thighs, or feel your hands groping me roughly.  I longed to be your boy, sir.  You were strong, gentle, masculine, and caring all at the same time.  In the last six months, I have noticed that you were getting slower, complaining more about pains all over your body, and had been out because of sickness twice – something that never happened before.  Our age difference made me feel robbed.  It just didn’t seem fair that we couldn’t have the kind of life I imagined – always working out together, wild sex at any hour of the day, or hard-as-hell wrestling as foreplay.  It wasn’t like I was intentional with my plan sir.  It just kind of fell into place when you took me to the lab.  The vials were there, it was a chance to make you into my fantasy man, and at the same time, I’d be able to possibly get the life I dreamed of.  I didn’t know how you felt about me until today, sir.  It was the happiest moment of my life - so far.”

“I like the sound of that ‘so far,’ Mister Ron,” the General responded.

“I never thought you’d get so big, sir.”

“Not too big, I hope.”

“Never, sir.  It’s not possible,” Ron said, smiling. 

“I can’t lie – it feels fantastic, being this big.  I know I’m becoming what most people would refer to as a beast and that kind of size is awesome.  My inner beast is just as big, too, Ron.  My desires seem to be those of twenty men put together.  I never fantasized about becoming big, but now that it has happened I completely understand why it would be the ultimate goal for some men.  When I bend my arms, I can feel my tremendous biceps swell and harden . . . it’s a feeling so wonderful I can almost shoot a load on the spot.  I’m aware of my thighs being so thick and bulging that they rub together when I walk.  And my pecs feel like they jut out as thick and heavy as the hood of a huge truck.  All of my size makes me dizzy with excitement.  Also, there’s a power burning inside of me that just screams to be used.  I’m starting to realize that curling two-hundred pounds is nothing compared to what I will be able to do.  I’m going to be able to do things I never thought were even possible.  That’s another reason we should be somewhere that we won’t be bothered – so I can see exactly how powerful I’m going to be.  Wouldn’t you say that was a good idea, Ron?”

“Yes . . . sir.”

“Damn, son, massaging that ass of yours is heaven to me.  There’s enough meat on that thing to feed a family of six for a month.”      

Ron’s ass was actually starting to ache.  The General’s hands were groping hard and the muscled cheeks had to tighten a lot to avoid the pain the big man’s fingers caused.  Ron was sure the older man was not used to his new strength, yet.  It felt good, on the one hand, but the younger man also knew there were going to be bruises – if they weren’t there already.  That was probably one of the benefits he was going to have to get used to – now that he had a growing muscle master.

“Um . . . General . . . with your added muscle . . . you might want to think about the fact that the strength you use to do normal things might be too much.”

“Aw jeez, little man . . . am I hurting you?” the General asked and immediately stopped his kneading of Ron’s ass.

“No!  No, sir.  It feels good . . . really good.  I just think you’re getting a lot stronger . . . much stronger than you realize.”

“Let’s see if that’s true, son,” the General said as he lifted his arms – taking Ron’s body higher in the air with them, making sure to cup the guy’s butt as he held him.  “Damn, you’re really light, Ronny-boy.  I used to think you were such a big boy, but, now, I don’t think so.”

“Not compared to you sir,” Ron answered.

“So true,” the General shot back.  “You know, you haven’t stopped pinching your nips since we got here.  I think those things are going to ache more than your ass if you’re not careful.”

He was so right.  Ron had been playing with his nips, unconsciously, ever since the General and he had left the gym.  It was just his normal reaction to the older man.  The General brought out in Ron the need to be stimulated . . . satisfied.  The young man had dreamed of being held by this particular older man for so long that even the reality of it happening was too much and he still needed to tweak his own nubs to calm the desire that overwhelmed him.  Ron let go of his nipples and let himself register all the places he felt Art Scala’s huge body.  His legs were wrapped around the General’s tight waist, now, and it felt like he was attached to a concrete pylon.  The big man’s hands felt huge on Ron’s ass – like he could have easily held the younger man’s big butt in one palm.  The General’s new massively bulging arms press into Ron’s arms, surrounding him in hardness.  It was like a cocoon of muscle.  Suddenly, without warning, the big hands squeezed Ron’s ass cheeks and lifted his body into the air above everything.

“Sorry, son, but I need that gorgeous butt on my face,” the General apologized.

That’s when a strong nose, cheeks, lips, and bristly fur filled Ron’s crack and instantly sent him to another level of ecstasy.  The smaller man had been lifted into the air, easily, and then lowered onto the upturned face of the newly enlarged lust-of-his-life.  A powerful tongue lapped up the insides of bulbous cheeks and then stabbed into Ron’s hole teasingly, forcibly, and as a preview of what was to come.  The invasion was so pleasurable that Ron moaned loudly.  He had heard once that the tongue was the strongest muscle in the body and at that moment he knew it was true.  The full weight of his body rested on the General’s face.  It felt like the man below could drop his big arms and Ron would have stayed solidly plastered right where he was – the big man’s neck and head easily holding up a grown man.   Even though he was a mature, fully grown man, Ron now felt small next to the General.  The older man had already morphed into a behemoth.  His shoulders jutted out like the wings of a super jet.  His arms were the size of giant watermelons and his forearms would have made Popeye’s look tiny and insignificant.  The man’s chest stuck out so much that Ron was sure he could have rested a keg on it easily – the metal container sitting nicely on the big man’s pec shelf.  Ron also realized he was much higher in the air than six feet – the distance from the floor he was used to.  The General was easily near seven feet tall – if not more.  The sounds coming from the big man made it clear that some long-held fantasy, some secretly hidden desire was finally being granted.  Using his newly earned size and strength to take the chance to munch down on Ron’s big ass was so enthralling it seemed that the older man would soon uncontrollably lose his load.  The General was not ready for this to happen.  He reluctantly lifted the smaller man off of his face and brought his body back down to the ground in front of him.  Ron immediately missed the powerful thrusts of that muscled tongue. 

“Gonna need to not touch you for a while, kid.  You’re getting this big man way too worked up.  I’m not ready for an earth-shattering orgasm just yet.  I’d like to have some more fun first.  How about a beer, Ron – or are you not old enough to drink, yet.  Cause you look a little small, now, son – almost like a kid,” the General said, laughing and pushing Ron into the kitchen. 

A big hand rested on Ron’s shoulder – and it, indeed, made him feel young and small next to the large man.  The General looked at his fridge with an amused face because the once seemingly large double door appliance now looked tiny as he stood in front of it.  Even the beer cans he took from inside the door looked tiny in his hands.  He handed both cans for Ron to open, the older man knowing his fingers were now so big it would take some maneuvering for him to open them.  Once he brought the can to his lips the General squeezed the sides in, forcing the entire amount of beer to shoot down his throat in a couple of deep, big man swallows.  Ron moaned a little, even with his own can to his lips – seeing his idol guzzling down an entire can so easily.  It was manly, it was cocky, it was such a freaking turn on.  The young guy opened the fridge, brought out three more cans and opened all of them – setting them on the counter.  Meanwhile, the General had held the empty can between his palm and his giant pec, smashing it flatter than a coin with one quick press – then dropping it on the counter as he grabbed another can.

“Damn, you make this old man feel so bloody cocky, son.  I’ve never been a guy that likes to show off, but now that you’ve made me big I just can’t stop trying to impress you.  It’s like I want to take on a speeding train for you or wrestle something as big and dangerous as a rhino.  You make me feel like a can of beer is no bigger than a thimble, dude.  I think downing a couple of kegs would be the only thing that would start to satisfy my thirst.  And there’s only one thing that would satisfy a certain other thirst . . . if you get my drift,” the General said, downing a second can and flattening it between his two palms this time – somehow squeezing it thinner than the other.

“I look forward to being flattened like that can by your big body, sir,” Ron answered, staring at the face of the big man and realizing he had barely finished a fourth of his can and the General was on his third.

“Hell, son, you always know just the right thing to say to make me churn inside like I’m some giant generator making manly juice for spewing later.  It makes me think of things like crushing that double-wide fridge as I pound your body hard up against it.  Or leaving you wedged in the plaster of the wall after a good plowing – like some modern piece of art.  I just can’t stop thinking about all the things I can do to make you happy, son, and satisfy myself at the same time.  You may have created a monster, Dr. Frankenstein,” the big man said, taking another can-emptying swig of his beer and stepping closer to Ron as he smashed the can against his own forehead.  “We’re going to need more beer.  I have a few cases in the garage.  I’ll be right back, handsome.  Don’t go anywhere.”

“Wild horses couldn’t drag me away, sir.”

“That’s because they’d lose in a tug of war with even just one of these,” the General said, raising his right arm into the most beautiful and the most monstrous biceps flex the young man had ever seen.

As the General walked away, Ron marveled at his giant back – noting that the doorway to the garage was, now, way too narrow and much too low for the big man to fit through like a normal guy.  The giant body had to be turned and the older man had to duck down quite a bit to leave the room.  Ron immediately realized his cock and balls ached severely from need of release.  When the General was around the pain went unnoticed – feelings of lust and need for the huge muscles easily dominating any other awareness.  Ron had started to worry – just a little – about the growth in a specific area of the General’s body in respect to the big man’s favorite part of his now smaller assistant.  Ron wasn’t sure he was ready to have a steel girder slammed up his ass – no matter how much he looked forward to pleasing his boss.  Ron looked around the kitchen to see if there was anything he might ‘practice’ with before the invasion of something that actually looked like a skimming board you play with at the ocean.  The young man was contemplating that there wasn’t enough lube in the world to help an ass welcome a telephone pole when his big lover re-entered the room, after folding up his huge body so he’d fit through the doorway.  The General carried four cases of beer, two covered in a little sweat – obviously they had been taken from a fridge in the garage.  Ron opened the door to the kitchen appliance beside him and made room for the cases the big man placed in there.  The other two were left on the kitchen counter.  The gangplank of a giant cock Ron had been contemplating stuck out menacingly as the General took another beer can to swallow. 

“Nervous about my monster, there, son,” the General said, noticing where’s Ron’s gaze was focused.

“A little, sir,” the small man answered – his ass tightening at just the thought of what was to come.

“First of all, Ron,” the General said, “we don’t do anything you don’t want to do . . . ever.  Secondly, we go at your pace on all things.  You don’t worry about this big old strong man being able to control himself – that’s my job.  I want to get off . . . hell, there’s no way to hide that fact, but I only want to do it while I please you.  I have had a giant man-crush on that ass of yours for a very long time – there’s no denying that, son, but know that my deep and utter love for you even outweighs my need for pounding that super-padded caboose.  If I’m to explode while you sit on my face – then know I’ll still have the kind of orgasm that can cause heart failure in smaller men.  If I get to finger, lick, caress, and kiss that ass of yours I’ll be the luckiest man on the planet.  But, if you were ever desiring something more, Ron.  If you needed to be filled with this muscle daddy’s super strong, more-than-enormous dong . . . well, all you would need to do is have a little swallow of this.”

The General had pulled something from a drawer nearby and placed it on the counter.  Ron recognized it, immediately.  It was a vial of Dr. Brown’s enhancement serum.  The General had obviously taken one, too.

Hell yes keep this going. Incredibly hot story. 

• Like 1

hmmm direct drinking the serum, vs the one mix in the whisky. 

Wonder if either or both would return to normal  . . . . .  or something else happens 

• Like 1

Oh LB...you dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty tease... 

This story is just...OOF!  Everything about it is.  I absolutely adore the General's burgeoning jock-ish attitude.  We don't usually get to see attitudes like that on older muscle men and it's so fun to read.  It's confident, cocky, domineering and the perfect amount of playful on top of his years of wisdom. 

Now, the big question is, who gets the next vial?  His boy or will his boy insist on a second dose for the big man?  Either way I'll be excited to see. 

Thanks for giving me a good way to "finish" off the night :P

• Like 3