A General Increase (Parts 1-6)

londonboy

I honestly can't describe how much I LOVE this.  How many chapters of stories have you written in total?  Over 100?  Out of all of them, this is probably my favorite single chapter of ALL your work.

At so many points I nearly erupted with delight.  I was SOOO happy when Ron decided to give Sir another little boost, wanting him to always be the bigger, more powerful man.  I was hoping and hoping and hoping that would be the case after I read the last chapter.  

Then that sex scene...holy fucking shit.  Just otherworldly hot.  First with Ron growing, then with with Sir growing while INSIDE of Ron.  And the fact that Ron, in his love, instigated that made it even sexier.  I love that aspect, that Ron wanted Sir to experience growing during his first gay fuck just as much as he did.  

Everything was nearly perfect.  The dialogue, the mutual worship, the growth.  And then at the end after Sir both had blown and Ron said he could still feel Sir growing while in him...that did it for me, lol.

And of course, the extent of the growth!  I know you tend to stay juuuuust this side of plausible with the size of your guys.  You definitely engaged my semi-macro side by having Sir grow well past 7 ft and I thank you for that change up.   Is Sir the biggest character you've written? 

If this is the ending...BRAVO.  I'm for sure saving this one to my hard drive.  And if there is more to come...well, then I need to let my nuts recharge, lol. 

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

I honestly can't describe how much I LOVE this.  How many chapters of stories have you written in total?  Over 100?  Out of all of them, this is probably my favorite single chapter of ALL your work.

At so many points I nearly erupted with delight.  I was SOOO happy when Ron decided to give Sir another little boost, wanting him to always be the bigger, more powerful man.  I was hoping and hoping and hoping that would be the case after I read the last chapter.  

Then that sex scene...holy fucking shit.  Just otherworldly hot.  First with Ron growing, then with with Sir growing while INSIDE of Ron.  And the fact that Ron, in his love, instigated that made it even sexier.  I love that aspect, that Ron wanted Sir to experience growing during his first gay fuck just as much as he did.  

Everything was nearly perfect.  The dialogue, the mutual worship, the growth.  And then at the end after Sir both had blown and Ron said he could still feel Sir growing while in him...that did it for me, lol.

And of course, the extent of the growth!  I know you tend to stay juuuuust this side of plausible with the size of your guys.  You definitely engaged my semi-macro side by having Sir grow well past 7 ft and I thank you for that change up.   Is Sir the biggest character you've written? 

If this is the ending...BRAVO.  I'm for sure saving this one to my hard drive.  And if there is more to come...well, then I need to let my nuts recharge, lol. 

Thanks so much for your shout out.  It means a lot.  I think I've written bigger characters, but might not have been specific in my descriptions.  I think the guy in 'Getting Used to Being Unstoppable' is bigger than the General, but maybe I don't make that clear.  Anyway, thanks so much for your comments and for reading the story.  

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

I was kind of thinking this was a good ending.  If I feel there's something else I could write for them, I will do it.  Thanks, always, for reading.  It means a lot.

LB

• Like 4

Just now, londonboy said:

I was kind of thinking this was a good ending.  If I feel there's something else I could write for them, I will do it.  Thanks, always, for reading.  It means a lot.

LB

Your incredible LB. Love your work 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yes omg!! Amazing Ending!! I am so heated by this story and just every chapter of it. The intensity between the 2 men is amazing and just gosh the sex is literally mind blowing

• Like 2