Competition - muscle growth between two guys

This is my first story in English so I apologize for possible mistakes. I hope you like it and I will be happy to know your feelings and opinons 😉

Slim, more like a small guy with name Ken is 23. His friend Lech is the same age as Ken but he is a little higher, a little more hulking and he has sports figure. Both of them agreed together that they would start to go to fitness in order to get some muscles. Lech wants to be more attractive to himself and also to girls however Ken wants to be more bulkier and more muscle than Lech because Lech sometimes showed off his figure and he was proud of it. 

Story begins that Ken is going to Lech’s celebration of his 24 which Lech wanted to spend only with Ken because both likes relaxing on the sofa and watching movies. Lech burns with impatience because of gift which he will get from Ken and so he waits at the door until Ken comes. Ken says: “Hi, thank you for the invitation!”, Lech answer immediately: “Hi! Finally you are here! I couldn’t wait for you anymore (laugh), go inside.” Ken comes inside and he immediately begins to wish to his 24. He says with smile: “I am not good at words, but.. best wishes! I hope that gift won’t be crap and that you enjoy it”, and he gives Lech the wrapped gift. After unwrapping the gift Lech see a set of the same tight shirts but the difference size. He looks uncomprehendingly at Ken, he immediately explains: “You know that we agreed about going to fitness in order to get muscles, so I got an idea that I would have bought a set of the same shirts but different sizes, from S (small), M (medium) to XXXL. You begin to wear shirt size S or M, you will continuously take pictures and when shirt will be small or tight, you will take shirt bigger size. Thanks to it you can see your progress. I tried to choose short sleeve shirts which helps to show your figure and muscles, they are tighter than common.” Lech smiles with joy: “Ken, it is wonderful idea! I didn’t think of it! Thank you very much for great gift. In addition, you bought them in pairs, so if some of them suddenly will get dirty, I can use second one.” After time of thinking Lech continues: “Hey, I have birthday, I would like to both of us to wear these shirts size S on today’s special day, what do you think?” Ken doesn’t have any protests, so the guys wear shirts size S. These shirt fit well for both of them, Ken has shirt a little free, Lech can see how his shirt is a bit tighter and helps him excel at his basic chest and biceps muscles. Ken admires: “Wow, the shirt really fits well to you and moreover you looks more muscular than worn in a T-shirt!” Lech answers: “Thank you! Do you want to have a drink with me? I have here some strange liquor MUSCLIQUOR, which I got from a shop assistant on his recommendation. It doesn’t have too much fluid, but it is about four shots for every of us.” Lech pours everybody shot of the liquor and both of them drink to Lech’s health and successes. And so this process they repeat, then Lech pours third shots. “Ken, in the fridge there are plates with sandwiches, give yourself as much as you want. I didn’t prepare them too many but considering that we don’t eat too much, so I think it will be enough for us,” he laughs, “and I have to go to WC now, I don’t know why. So you can sit on the sofa and take something good.”

Ken drinks up third shot and suddenly he is feeling hungry. It is not common hunger as if he sometimes forgets on meal after several hours but it is big hunger and endless taste as if he haven’t eaten for two days. He opens door of the fridge, notices 7 plates with sandwiches, takes one and sits on the sofa in a living room. He notices that in the TV there is prepared movies for film evening. He chooses and runs one and begins to eat sandwiches. After while eating he notices that it took fifteen minutes, Lech hasn’t gone from WC yet and he already finishes eating sandwiches on the plate. He thinks that he would go for next plate because his hunger hasn’t stopped yet. He stands up and he suddenly feels a little tightness in his chest, armpits and shoulders but he doesn’t focus on it because main target for him is stopping his hunger. After return from kitchen with next two plates with sandwiches he again sits on sofa and begins to eat from one of plates. In this moment Lech goes from WC and brings two shots of liquor and one plate. Immediately he notices that Ken already begins to eat and he prepared for him one (second) plate and so he says: “Hey, thank you for plate for me but I bringed one plate. Never mind. I leave it on a coffee table and maybe someone will take it later. Here I poured two shots, I don’t know why one was full and second empty, so I poured into second. Go to have third drink!” Ken stands up, stretches out and Lech is a little confusing because of Ken. Ken is a little higher than before, again a little more hulking, his biceps has a little grown, his shoulders and chest begins to fulfill his shirt, but he is still smaller than Lech in terms of height. Lech thinks that it isn’t important now that now they have to drink and then maybe he will ask Ken about it. Ken puts to himself fourth shot, Lech the third, both of them sits on the sofa, every takes own plate, run next movies and begin to eat. Lech notices that Ken has plate below his mouth and he is eating very fast, swallowing sanwiches one by one. How his plate is going to be empty very fast. He asks him why he is swallowing so fast. He with full mouth answers: “I don’t know why but I am so hungry as if I haven’t eaten for two days. Does it bother you?” Lech only says that it is OK and begins to watch movies. After while watching Ken finishes his plate and he puts the plate on the coffee table. Lech turns on Ken and suddenly he is in awe from his figure. Now Ken shirt is stretched to rupture, there is contours of a little bigger shoulders and mainly chest with belly has grown that shirt buttons hardly keep both sides of shirt together, therefore there is big crannies between buttons and it seems that it will burst every moment. Lech stops Ken with words: “Hey, how damn is it possible that you got muscles which you hadn’t had on comming?” Ken looks on himself... TO BE CONTINUED.

You have an interesting story.

Looks like both guys will grow togetehr but oen ahs the upper hand so far.

Feel free to post the story in your lenguage. Im sure people will appreciate and thanks for the translation. 

• 3 weeks later...

Last you have read that Ken has been grown and Lech stops Ken with words: “Hey, how damn is it possible that you got muscles which you hadn’t had on comming?” Ken looks at himself

CONTINUATION: Ken then slowly his initial astonishment has changed to joy, awareness, and then pride that now he is greater and more muscular than Lech. Lech stands up against him and he notices that he is smaller than Ken. Ken comes up with argument quickly: “Before the celebration I went into fitness and I worked really hard. So maybe my muscles are regenerating and begin to grow.” Lech shakes his head in disapproval and Ken continues: “My hard work made sense, see how big biceps I have,” raising his hand and flexing his biceps. On his hand there small but hard ball, now greater than Lech’s biceps. Then he reaches out with his hands apart and suddenly both hear “Riiip”. Some shirt buttons aren’t able to keep both halves and reveal his harder chest and belly with smaller six pack. Ken then says: “Ooops, so I take shirt bigger size by one number.” He takes shirt size M and wears it on himself. It fits well to his body, i.e. it’s adjacent to his chest but the shirt a little hides his muscles, only biceps are well seen thanks to short sleeves. Ken takes next plate of sandwiches, sits and carries on eating. Lech also carries on eating rest of plate and thinking about impossibility of this situation. In a movie there some one body-builder with big muscles appears and Lech says to himself quietly that he wishes to be as the body-builder in TV and shows to Ken that he is better than Ken. How little by little Ken is eating, so he also is getting more and more muscles but he notices it after finishing his plate. He feels tightness if he stands up and therefore he looks at himself. He see that shirt is also small and tight for him and shirt buttons also starts to be unbuttoned. With enthusiasm he turns to Ken but his enthusiasm immediately stops because he sees Ken has again greater chest and biceps than moment ago. Even so he says: “Ken, look at me. I am growing too! I will be as you soon!” Ken replies with smile: “No, you won’t be, look at my muscles, the shirt will slowly be tight for me and you have shirt size by one number smaller! I feels so excited that I want to be more bigger!” He notices that he has already eaten last sandwich and so he goes for next. Lech goes with him and look at his back. Ken’s back begins to have typical muscle back V and his shirt is fully stretched through his back. Inside Lech’s head there warning appears that he has to get a idea how to grow much faster in order to be greater than Ken. In the fridge both notices that there are remaining three plates. Ken has hidden good behavior that he takes only one and gives remaining two plates Lech. Lech with pleasure begins to eat, Ken feels peace in his heart that he made pleasure to Lech. Lech begins to swallow sandwiches one by one, thus he also begins to grow faster that after finishing his first plate he hears how his shirt buttons is bursting and reveals his chest. Lech proudly show his chest and biceps that he is catching up with Ken but Ken now isn’t listening him because he is focusing on watching movies. Lech gets angry, immediately wears shirt size M and carries on eating. Ken in this moment finishes the plate and his shirt couldn’t withstand pressure of his bigger muscles that it bursts  in places as armpit, back and chest and again reveals his hard muscles. Ken with smile turns to Lech and he is waiting until Lech finish last plate. Lech is faster and faster eating and if Lech finishes last plate, immediately look at himself, notices that he has again grown but his shirt isn’t fulfilled to burst, through his shirt his chest and belly is good seen but nothing more. At final Lech admits his defeat with words: “Yeah, you are really more larger!” Ken answers: “See, I told you that you won’t catch up with me. Only look at my chest and biceps!” He flexes his chest, so it is very outlined and between two breasts there is hard line separating two muscle breasts. Then he flexes his biceps and instead of small ball there is harder medium ball. In the moment Ken realizes that he gets the desire to jerk off. He touches crotch of his trousers where he has penis, with scare he goes to mirror and he sees that on the crotch he has bigger bulge. Ken claims: “Not only muscles, but also my dick is bigger!” Lech stands next to Ken and notices that Lech also has bigger penis but smaller than Ken’s. His eyes squint over Ken’s bulge and he is so excited that smaller bulge in Lech’s trousers begins to get bigger. Ken notices it and says: “What, what? Do I excite you? I show you my dick!” He put his dick off his trousers and Lech with astonishment stares on Ken’s dick because instead of original 8 centimetres at rest he has suddenly 13 centimetres and he has more fatter, diameter is about 2 centimetres bigger. This finding excites Lech more that his penis finishes his excitement. In his trousers there wet spot appears, Ken smiles and says that he has to go to buy meals in order to carry on getting. He asks Lech whether he doesn’t want to append to him but Lech declines it with words: “Only go, I will rest home!”

So Ken wears shirt size L and go away. Lech immediately sits next to PC and begins to order large amount of meals as hamburgers, pizzas and pastas. For order he chooses possibilty Express with fees but it doesn’t matter because he’s target is getting more muscles much faster and is catching up with Ken. Now Ken gets on a bus which takes him to shopping center. In shopping center there Ken goes to shop with fitness products because during bus journey he got idea that he would try to eat gainers and proteins for faster and more effective gaining. So in the shop Ken buys gainers, proteins, protein bars and protein drinks. He goes also into grocery where he buys big amount of cottage cheeses, wholemeal breads and almonds. On the way home he is eating protein bars one by one and gradually is gaining. He is happy that he is finally bigger than Lech and he is impatient because he want to show his bigger muscles gained during journey and shopping. He gets off the bus, carries on eating protein bars and he notices that his shirt begins to be tight. Knowing that he again gains and with smile goes inside and stops in the kitchen. He feels that shirt buttons begin to stretch, so he tries to keep the shirt together, slowly begins to pull goods out of bags. Suddenly he hears heavy steps from hallway and turns to door of kitchen. Ken freaks out because he see equally high and bulky Lech as Ken is. During journey and shopping Lech gained too much that he has caught him up. Lech has hamburger in one hand, quarter of pizza in second hand and eats alternately. He smiles: “Finally I has caught you up! Let compare biceps, what do you say?” Lech gets close to Ken and reaches out his hands in order to stretch biceps, continuously eating. Ken does the same thing and they begin to compare. They have the same hard and bigger balls but in one moment Lech burps because of hamburger and Ken sees how Lech’s muscles is growing. His chest and back slowly is gaining that his shirt buttons aren’t able to keep and burst. Lech grows by a few centimetres, instead balls on biceps he has hills. Now Ken doesn’t see Lech face in the same height but he has to raise a little his head up. Immediately he raises his head down and see that in Lech’s trousers there is outlines bigger and fatter dick over the thigh. Lech laughs ominously: “So I am leading now! I will be bigger and bigger! You won’t catch me up! I has overgrown you and also shirt size L.” Lech turns and comes from the kitchen. Ken notices crannies in the his shirt and wider V on his back. After this Ken begin to think whether he has lost or he can win by some way
 TO BE CONTINUED