Contract Law (Complete Story 5/4/20; Bonus Material Added 5/15/20)

TQuintA

I thoink Oz is doing it. He's teh trigger so far the moment he texts seconds later out man grows.

Oz is giving him their wedding anniversary present. 

That's my take

• Like 1

Chapter 10

I was unsure what to do and afraid to leave the safety of the men’s room.  Fortunately, out of habit or instinct, I had taken my phone to the bathroom with me.  I shot Mo an SOS.

When he knocked on the door, I let him in, hiding behind the door so no one would see me.  Once he was inside, I shooed him further into the bathroom and told him to turn his back to me.  Once he had complied, I closed and re-barricaded the door, staying mostly hidden from Mo in the entry alcove.

“Are you hiding from that perv who was listening in at the door?” Mo asked.

“Someone was listening in?”  Just what I needed.

“A baby of a man.  Couldn’t be more than 20.  Looked 16.”

“Quincy,” I said.  “He’s an intern in IT.  He definitely is a little perv.  But, no, I wasn’t hiding from him.”

“Then what’s up?” he said.  I emerged from the shadows and showed him my new immensity.  Mo appraised me up and down, looking at me with an expression I couldn’t quite read.  After what felt like forever, he quietly said, “My, my.”

“That’s it?” I responded.  “My, my?  That’s all you have to say?”

Mo put his hand to his mouth and stroked his upper lip with his index finger.

“Well?” I asked impatiently.

“You just couldn’t stand being the smaller brother, could you?”  With that, he started snickering.

“This isn’t funny!” I said.

“No, it’s not,” he said, calming himself down.  “Damn, Eenie.  Someone hit you with the hunky stick.”  With his left hand, he coaxed me closer to him so he could get a better look.  That’s when I realized I was looking down on my brother.  My brother, who was an inch taller than me.  I was now taller than him.  And I was buffer than him.  For the first time since he hit puberty, I was more muscular than my brother.  And I wasn’t just a little bigger than Mo—I was obviously bigger than him.  At that moment, I didn’t care that some unknown person was trying to ruin my marriage.  I absolutely loved being bigger than my brother.

But I could only revel in the feeling of fraternal superiority for a second before Mo forced me to move on to more pressing matters.  “Is the spell over?” he asked.

“I didn’t smell pennies and wintergreen, if that’s what you mean.”

Intensely focusing on my exposed chest, Mo said, “Hmm.”

“I don’t know what to do,” I admitted.

“First thing first, go home and change into some of Austin’s clothes.  You’re about his height now, and considering the bear you married, they should fit you.”  After a moment, Mo added, “Though they will look entirely different on you than him.”

“Okay.  Good.  That makes sense.  After that?”

“Well, if you can skip another day of work, I’ll hold the fort down for you here.  I’ve still got a lot of questions to answer, and your sudden growth just added a few.”

“You said getting hotter was a normal part of the spell.”

“Once,” Mo clarified.  “With a boilerplate, no frills seduction malediction, you get hotter once.  You don’t keep getting hotter.  Unless someone slapped you with a second spell, which is beyond improbable, this is far from a garden variety spell.  And it’s not done.”

“This spell might keep making me bigger?”  My cock firmed up into a semi just thinking about it.

“Yeah, you need to go home,” Mo said.  “Dr. Mo is recommending you masturbate five or ten times and get all of…” he gestured to my large body, “this out of your system.”  His voice grew firm.  “The spell wants you to cheat on your husband.  Don’t let it win.”

With a plan in place, Mo checked to make sure the coast was clear, and then I began my journey home.

There was a heady thrill to walking around my office with my newly big, newly hairy chest on display, my abs peeking out, my pants so tight I had to move slowly, my half-erect cock obscenely pressed up front for all to see.  The thrill was heightened by the fact that no one reacted to it.  Several people said hi, even more smiled and waved, but they all acted as though I had always been this tall, this buff, this hung, and this half-dressed.  My walk turned into a saunter all the way to the parking garage.  I got all the way to my car without any incident.

Then I bumped into Vernon.

“Darling,” Vernon said, strolling up to me.  “Did you come out to greet little ol’ me?”  The cavernous space of the garage reverberated with his voice.  That syrupy, mellifluous voice.  He drew close to me.  I stood by the driver’s side door of my car.  For once, I hated that Oz had helped me finance a small, sporty car—a little blue Miata.  If I had a bigger car, I could use it as a buffer between Vernon and me.  He approached from the front, stopping right by the driver’s side mirror.  I could feel the warmth radiating off of him.  My skin tingled, yearning to feel his.  I was not in the right headspace to rebuff this man.

“Mr. Bailey,” I said flatly but politely.

“Vernon,” he corrected.  “Mr. Bailey is my grandfather.”  Vernon stood uncomfortably close to me.  I’d seen Vernon a million times before, and I’d always been a little taller than him, but now I was a full head and shoulders taller than him.  I’d always thought that his brown eyes glowed with intelligence and passion, but with my hormones in overdrive, they were afire with lust.  In that moment, they were the most inviting bedroom eyes I’d ever seen.  I’d always thought he was attractive—well-coifed black hair, a closely-trimmed beard, stylish clothes that showed off a gym-trained physique.  But today, when I saw that this gorgeous, toned man’s body paled in comparison to my heroic physique, my cock stiffened. 

If Vernon noticed I had a hardon, he didn’t draw attention to it.  Instead, he leaned in closer to me.  “Ian, you gorgeous mountain of man, you should display that unshorn chest of yours with more frequency.  Between those you’d entice and those you’d intimidate, you’d increase your profits fourfold.”

I did my best to cover my chest back up, but my shirt was far too small to accomplish the task.  As I fumbled with my shirt, a leery smile worked its way across Vernon’s face.  Without another option, I folded my left arm in front of my chest, doing my best to block it from his view.  Of course, this caused my bicep to flex.  Vernon’s smile intensified.  There was no winning, so I gave up and rested with my arm at my side.

Vernon continued his soliloquy.  “I am bedeviled by that fragrance you are wearing.  There’s this hint of spice that lingers on the palate.  What is the name of your cologne?  I must add it to my morning ablutions.”

Vernon was getting dangerously close to touching me.  His hand was on the roof of my car, mere centimeters from my right bicep.  “None,” I said.

“That glorious scent is your natural aroma?”

Fuck.  Fuck fuck fuck.  He was leaning in to smell me, and I wanted to let him do it.  I wanted to crane my neck back and give him full access.  It would be so easy.  And so hot.  Quickly, I darted to, “What are you doing here, Vernon?  Our meeting isn’t until Wednesday.”

“Sadly, no.  But I have dealings with other members of your establishment.  Our encounter today was happenstance.”

“Of course, it was,” I said, praying my tone didn’t betray how little I believed him.  “If you’ll excuse me, I have business elsewhere.”

I went to open my car door, but Vernon held it closed.  “Off for some secret assignation?”  He looked down every so subtly to the outline of my erection pressing through my pants.

Fuck.  He’d seen that too.  He was looking right at my bulge, and he was standing so close, and I just wanted to get it over with.  To just give in and let him have his way with me.

Before I surrendered, I opened the door, using it to push Vernon further away from me.  “No, Vernon.  I just have some important things at home that I forgot.”

“Until Wednesday,” Vernon said, extending his hand.

“Until Wednesday,” I repeated and got into the car, refusing to touch his hand.

Thankfully, Vernon walked away after that, or he would have seen the graceless ballet that ensued.  When I closed the door, I cursed my car’s sportiness for a second time.  My shoulder and tricep were just big enough to slightly press into the window.  My ass was so big that I sat higher in the seat, and with my new height, my head was starting to press into the roof of the car.  On top of that, my seat was too close to the pedals, cramming in my legs, so I had to let it back.  When I was finally a comfortable distance back, I realized that the steering wheel was grazing the top of my bulge.  The arm rest that I normally kept down was now fighting for space with my lat, so I had to put it up, and doing that without getting out of the car showed me just how small my car was.  Or rather, just how large I’d gotten.  Even buckling was a new experience—the belt split my pecs, driving them further apart, making them looked flexed and bigger.  If I grew any more, I’d be wedged into my car.

• Like 22

“This is a seduction malediction.  Key word: malediction.  It’s the favorite spell of jealous wives.  It’s designed to punish adulterers.  People under a seduction malediction who cheat on their spouses suffer some pretty bad consequences."

“Impotence is a popular consequence.  Some guys turn gay, which I guess means you’d turn straight.  One really sleezy French guy ended up legless.  The consequences are as unique and imaginative as the contractor.  And we already know this contractor is imaginative.”

“Wow.”

================

This has to be more of the more unique excuses [MacGuffins] for a muscle growth story that I've read.

Add the muscle growth details and the HUMOR! -- you've got me sold on this series!

Loving it!

Mdlftr 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

“This is a seduction malediction.  Key word: malediction.  It’s the favorite spell of jealous wives.  It’s designed to punish adulterers.  People under a seduction malediction who cheat on their spouses suffer some pretty bad consequences."

“Impotence is a popular consequence.  Some guys turn gay, which I guess means you’d turn straight.  One really sleezy French guy ended up legless.  The consequences are as unique and imaginative as the contractor.  And we already know this contractor is imaginative.”

“Wow.”

================

This has to be more of the more unique excuses [MacGuffins] for a muscle growth story that I've read.

Add the muscle growth details and the HUMOR! -- you've got me sold on this series!

Loving it!

Mdlftr 

Ditto.

• Like 2