Jason Becomes a Man - Parts 1 and 2

Calepage60

Very sexy.  Jason accepting his position as an alpha male was fantastic.  I hope here more about Jason and his new thoughts of power and manliness.

• Like 1

Jason Becomes a Man - Chapter 2

The next morning, Jason woke before Erika. He rolled out of bed and stretched with a yawn, his sinewy arms reaching over his head.

He looked in the mirror at his impressive frame, his broad back tapering to his tight waist. He thought he looked different. Taller, more broad. His flaccid dick, still impressive at rest, swung over his large balls. His manly unit did its job. That’s the difference he saw in the mirror. Pride. A job fulfilled.

He looked back at Erika, still sleeping. What had happened overnight? Did one of his boys seal the deal and make him a father? His cock twinged at the thought of Erika going about her day as if nothing was different, as if she wasn’t carrying his cum inside her.

“Things are going to have to change around here,” Jason thought to himself. “If she gets pregnant, I’m going to need a better income. And I’m definitely going to need my own place.”

But it was already 10 o’clock, and his future life would have to wait. He didn’t want to keep his friends waiting, and it was best that Erika got her rest. He would let her sleep. Besides, his parents wouldn’t be home until Monday, so they wouldn’t walk into see the girl he deflowered on their bed.

Jason threw on a pair of shorts from the floor of his room and yanked an old tank top over his hulking shoulders. He knew his friends would razz him for the amount of chest hair he was showing, but fuck it. Some dudes are just hairy. Part of being a dude.

Jason had been playing basketball with his high school buddies at the gym once a week since everyone came home for the summer. Initially, it was a huge shock to Steven, Allan, and Jacob to find that their tall, skinny former basketball buddy had beefed up like an NFL linebacker. They teased him, of course, but Jason had noticed right away a shift in the power dynamic between the four of them. They looked up to him, they deferred to his opinion… he was beginning to feel like the alpha in the pack.

After they worked up a sweat on the court, the boys showered off in the locker room. Although they were young men now, once they all got together, it was never too long until they were screwing around like old times. Jason stepped out of the locker room shower, towel around his waist, his long, wet hair clinging to his neck, and the thick hair on his powerful chest dripping with moisture.

Steven whipped him on his side with a towel. “Is there a full moon out?” he yelled, “’cuz here comes the Wolfman!”

Allan slapped Jason on the back leaving a red hand print, “You can take your sweater off in here, dude.”

“Shut the fuck up, man.” Jason laughed in his deep baritone. His booming voice echoed off the tile on the walls as he whipped his towel back in revenge.

Jason’s friends were athletes and all in great shape, but Jason’s size and build dwarfed all three of them. They were normal guys, healthy, average, but Jason was Zeus walking among mortal men.

Jacob squinted at Jason as he dried his average frame. “What’s with you man? Something’s different.”

“I boned you on the court, but what else is new?” Jason chuckled.

“No, he’s right. Something’s different,” said Steven. He stood before his locker, fumbling to find his underwear inside.

Usually, Jason changed in the shower, but today he tossed aside his towel and strutted across the room to his locker, his ample manhood dangling between his legs. He had never really aired out his full glory in the locker room before. Why had he ever thought twice about it? It felt good. It felt free. A man in his natural state. 

He noticed his buddies slyly sizing him up. It was only natural. It was evolution. Even among friends, it was their male nature to size up their reproductive competition. But it was quickly clear there was no contest. Even flaccid, the uncut member protruding from Jason's manly, untamed bush and resting on his tangerine-sized balls put the other men to shame. It was a python at rest.

There was something about this new confidence, the way he carried his broad shoulders. His mind seemed elsewhere. He was smiling a crooked, quiet smile.

Allan laughed. “I know that look anywhere, man. Our bro finally got his dick wet!”

Jason didn’t say anything. He grinned.

“Dude! It’s about time, bro!” said Jacob as he slapped his friend on the back. “Who was it?”

“Erika Auber.”

Steven guffawed, “DUDE! She is smoking hot. Did you tear it up?”

Jason tried to be modest, but he couldn’t help but puff out his thick chest. He had crossed the threshold and joined the ranks of the generations of men before him. He was part of the club now, and it felt good to brag about his conquest.

“Dude, she was screaming. That pussy was so fucking tight I thought I was going to tear her in half.”

“Damn, man,” Jacob said, “With a pecker like yours I’m not surprised.”

The other guys shot him a confused look. “Come on, it’s not like you guys weren’t thinking it.”

Jason beamed. He relished in their admiration. He put his foot on the locker bench and leaned his arm on his leg, his large balls swinging free with his new confidence.

“Yeah, by the time I bust in her she already came three times.”

The boys stared at Jason in sudden silence.

“Woah man, you blew inside your first time out? Didn’t anyone show you how to use a condom?” said an incredulous Allan.

“I tried, but she made me take it off. She was begging, dude.”

“Damn,” said Steven, “my girl won’t let me come within five feet of her without a condom on.”

The group was quiet. At first, Jason felt like he did something wrong, but he quickly sensed that his friends were jealous.

“So…” said Steven looking at the locker floor tiles. “What was it like?”

“It was… it was fucking hot,” boomed Jason in his deep voice. “Seeing my dick thrust in her, feeling her pussy clench tight as I filled her up… I felt like a man. It felt natural, like I had no other choice. Like all this hair, all this muscle,” Jason flexed a beefy arm, “it’s all for a purpose, you know?”

The boys were silent.

“What if you knock her up?” asked Jacob.

“Then I knock her up, bro.” Jason ran his large hand through his wet beard. “Being a dad isn’t the end of the world.”

The boys stared. Jason could feel the admiration and envy from his friends, three young men bowled over by his masculine dominance.

Steven scratched his head. “You’re crazy, man.”

But Jason could see the truth in their eyes; they wished they were him. They wished they had his powerful body, his manly demeanor. And more than anything, their animal, hormonal brains longed for the courage to fulfill their manly purpose as he did. The three young men’s eyes drifted to the tiled floor as they finished dressing, and Jason knew all of them were thinking about how it would feel to bust inside their women, consequences be damned.

Jason knew if he was going to get serious about his business, he needed to invest in some quality dress shirts. Besides, there was no way the one nice shirt he had owned for the last five years fit his sail-like torso anymore. The mall was next door to the basketball court, and Jason convinced the guys to stop over with him before they disbanded for the day.

Jason stepped through the automatic doors of the local mall, the guys following loyally behind. It felt good wearing his old gym tank in public. It gave his thick, powerful arms a chance to breathe, but if he was being fully honest, he was beginning to enjoy the attention he was getting. He embraced his overwhelming manliness now; after all, they were going to stare anyway. Why not give them something to stare at? His chest hair was growing so high up his neck it was hard to tell where his chest hair stopped and his beard began. His previous quiet confidence had been replaced with his manly swagger. He could feel the eyes of the men and women shopping sizing him up, the women desiring his superior genes, the men envious of his masculine form.

Now that he had tasted sex, it was as if he was looking at the world with a new pair of eyes. Every passing woman was filtered through his animal brain. He saw tits, ass, and hips first, person second. He knew that it was the testosterone flooding his brain, a caveman sizing-up the breeding potential of his future mates. Still, it was a new challenge to act like a normal person and not see every girl that walked by as a potential lay.

As Jason sifted through the clothing racks for an XL with a wide enough collar for his thick neck, Allan whispered, “Hey, don’t look too fast, but behind me…”

He nodded his head backwards.

It was Chris, their old assistant basketball coach. He was a medium-height and somewhat burly twenty-seven year-old. He had the broadness of a former athlete, but the padding of a man who enjoyed a few beers on the weekend (and maybe a few cheeseburgers during the week.) He had his arm around an attractive woman who seemed to be the same age; short with long jet black hair, golden brown skin, a Maori-style tattoo on her arm.

Chris had been a star athlete during his high-school career, but had been a notorious douchebag to the boys on the team.

“What do we do, do we say hello?” whispered Steven.

Jacob shook his head, “No dude, what would we even say?

But Jason had already pivoted toward their old coach, with his confidant swagger and a smirk on his face.

“Chris!” Jason rumbled in his baritone.

Chris whipped around, startled at the sudden approach of a large, brutish man shouting his name. He looked confused, trying to decipher the face underneath the generous beard, until it clicked…

“Jason!” Chris looked Jason up and down, his eyes lingering on his massive arms. “Hey.”

Although he didn’t say much, Jason saw the mixture of jealousy and intimidation in Chris’s eyes as he took in his hulking body, as well as his strained efforts not to acknowledge it. It was a glorious turn-around, the man who had once called Jason a “pencil-neck wuss” as he punished him with laps around the track, now coming to terms with the brawny Adonis before him. Jason offered his large hand, and shook Chris’s with a strong but controlled grip. He threw in a little tricep flex for good measure.

“You look good, Jason.”

“Thanks, coach. Don’t really do much cardio these days.”

Chris forced a small laugh. He gestured to the raven-haired woman at his side. “This is my wife, Diane. We just got married in the Fall.”

Jason reached out his meaty hand and shook Diane’s much smaller, much more delicate hand. His caveman brain performed it’s routine scan; decent face, ass nothing to write home about, but a great pair of breasts. He felt her pulse racing in her hand, and her eyes locked with his. The animal instincts echoed in Jason’s head. He could smell the pheromones.

“Nice to meet you,” Jason muttered.

“Nice to meet you too,” Diane muttered back.

The moment was tense. Jason broke the uncomfortable silence.

“Listen, I won’t keep you any longer, I’m kinda in a rush and I gotta try this shirt on before I head out of here. Nice to see you again, dude.”

“Yeah, you too,” Chris replied, although he didn’t sound completely sincere.

Jason left. The boys waved at their old coach awkwardly from a distance.

As Jason walked into the dressing rooms, he noticed how the overhead light cast shadows on his sinewy, thick form. He peeled off his tank top and gave a quick bicep flex in the mirror. The one-up he had on that jerk Chris had the testosterone coursing through his system harder than ever. It was a rush to dwarf a man eight years his senior, and the rush of power of he felt was a wake-up call to how much he had changed over the last year.

Then, the sound of sliding curtain rings. Jason felt a breeze as the dressing room curtain swung open and shut, and when he turned around, there was Diane.

“Umm…”

“Shhh, shhh,” she pressed her finger to his lips, “Chris is outside.”

Diane unbuttoned her blouse and shook off her jeans. She had the largest breasts he had seen in person, and as she removed her bra, they jiggled with her efforts.

“We don’t have a lot of time. I want you to fuck me.”

“But, what about- I mean, you’re married...”

Diane’s breasts heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. “I can’t explain it, I don’t know what it is about you,” she said, sliding her underwear down her legs, “I mean, I know it’s my fertile time of the month, so I'm probably just extra horny… I thought after our two kids I was done, but… the moment I saw you… I had this uncontrollable urge to carry your child.”

Diane sat on the dressing room bench, completely nude. Jason couldn’t help but reach out and massage one of her tits with his large hand as she looked longingly into his eyes.

“Please, please…”

Jason knew this was a world of trouble, maybe a quick kiss, a quick touch, but that was it.

But the moment he saw Diane delicately splay her legs, his rational mind gave way to the grunting caveman. He caught sight of her, the wide lips, the elegant folds… her pinkness yawned for him, and she was already wet with anticipation.

“You’re such a goddamned stud. I need you to be my stud,” she whimpered.

Unthinking, Jason slid off his basketball shorts. His cock swelled at the thought of getting wet again, of entering this fertile, ovulating woman and planting its flag in her.

“Oh shit, that’s big,” Diane muttered with a mixture of fear and excitement.

Jason’s stud brain knew there was no time for foreplay. This was evolution, this was genetic competition. He thrust his cock past the lips of her eager vagina, and his synapses fired with electricity at the feeling of her hot, soft walls on his thick shaft. She felt different from Erika, but the masterful feeling of soaring Jason felt was the same. He braced himself with his hands on the mirror on the wall, and drew in and out.

“Yes, yes… I’m gonna make you a daddy,” Diane moaned.

Jason thrust in and out. He couldn’t avoid seeing his prime, muscular frame fucking this woman from all angles in the mirrors, each cord in his thick legs, his round ass flexing and rippling as his cock slid in and out of the trembling woman underneath him. He flexed his bicep in the reflection, admiring his beefy, hirsute form as he worked his way ever deeper inside. He hardly felt like that Jason from months ago, admiring his body for the first time. Now he was a man, taking his pleasure as a man does. This flex was patting himself on the back, reveling in his own power.

He thought of Chris on the other side of the dressing room wall, a man in his prime several years older than him, probably fucking years before him, and here he was, balls deep into his begging wife. She was muffling moans of pleasure with her crumpled blouse, while his superior cock swelled with its purpose, ready to deliver his virile cum. She wanted his child, and her husband would raise his offspring, none the wiser.

As he gently pushed within her, he caressed her ample breasts and explored her nipples with his tongue. So pillowy, so soft… he loved the weight of them. He would make them swollen, heavy with nourishment to feed his child, a result of the life he would implant inside her. But now, at this moment, they belonged to him. They were for his pleasure alone.

He looked down at his girthy shaft, entering her again and again, each time he withdrew the lips of her femininity gently folding back on his penis as if to draw him back in. He felt the now familiar sensation of her clenching tight around his manhood, and as his own pleasure built, his rational mind momentarily broke through. What if he pulled out just before he came? That was all it would take, all pleasure and no risk. He would still get off, still a story to brag about to the boys.

But his masculine instincts were stronger. As his mind reeled with climactic pleasure, his drive to dominate, his uncontrollable urge to reproduce drove him deeper. He felt his large balls slap against her pussy lips as his lengthy cock reached for it's goal, and with a low, primal grunt, he fired his manly load in her waiting womb. Each pump an incredible release, each pulse euphoric bliss.

He thrust a few more times, his thick shaft coated with his own cum. Diane shuddered, and as Jason felt his loads subside, he slowly pulled out of her.

For a moment, Diane sat heaving on the bench. Once again, Jason surveyed his work. Cock still at attention, he saw his manly juices drip out of her femininity, and his two massive hand prints smeared on the mirror behind her.

Jason exited the dressing area to find his friends awkwardly talking with Chris. Allan caught sight of him, and shot him am unmistakable look that said “Please save us!”

Jason joined the group just as Chris reached the tail end of his story. He was clearly bragging about something, and the guys were having none of it.

Steven looked at Jason, suspicious. “Dude, you know your shorts on backward, right? Weren’t you trying on shirts?”

Jason shoved him to shut him up. “Listen, it was good to see you Chris. Sorry to run out of here, but we have to get going.”

Chris extended his hand to shake. “Alright, I’ll say goodbye on behalf of Diane, she went to the bathroom and hasn’t come back. You know women.”

Jason gripped Chris’s hand with his confident strength and shook. “Yeah, I do.”

They parted ways.

The boys left quickly, and as they exited the automatic doors, Steven stopped in his tracks. He punched Jason in the shoulder.

“Wait man, did you…”

Jason turned around. He smirked his proud, cocky smirk and tugged at his beard.

Steven muttered as the other guys shook their heads in silent awe.

Damn, dude. I gotta start working out more.”

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1