How I Became The King of Pro Bodybuilding

Supercrav

• 1 month later...

" Hey, let me show you guys. My friend Jeff and I found a way to rat out faggots. Com'on Jeff, don't be shy. Let's show them."

I knew where that was going. And I absolutely loved it.

I stood up and walked up to Michael.

" See, like we're in a bar or something, and I'm with my friend Jeff, and I start casual conversation, like, 'Jeff, would you like to feel up my biceps or something?'

- So," I say, "we're in a bar, for example, you suspect there are faggots in here, much like that Lowell over here, then you ask me if I want to feel your arms.

- We've done that before!

- Yes, but I needed more setup. Usually you have a shirt on at that point.

- Er, yes I do, but let's play pretend, OK?

- Sure, Michael, sure.

- You can be so obtuse sometimes, Jeff.

- Sorry, you caught me off guard. So yes, you ask me if I want to feel your arms. OK I'm in character. So, 'What is it Micheal? Is anything wrong with your... sorry I got distracted. Harvey, can you please try to make your cock any smaller? It's like, all over the place. Just sit down on the floor, next to Lowell over there. Yes, better, thank you."

My eyes went back to Michael, Michael more muscular that ever, Michael in pain from all that muscle flowing down his body, then I went on.

" What is it my friend, anything wrong with your arm?

- No Jeff I don't think there is, but having you checking on them would make me feel better, nobody knows my muscles better than you do, and there is no one in the world that I would trust more that you with my muscles and your expertise.

- This is very flattering, Michael. But are you sure I should? With all these people around...

- Unless you don't want to of course, I don't mind having people staring, people stare at my muscles whatever I do. I don't want to force you.

- Oh no Michael, my friend, you know that I love you so much I always will gladly do whatever you want me to, and also, it is a great chance and a great honor to be allowed to feel your muscles, and a blessing."

Michael fell on his knees, thighs spread wide, sitting on the floor between his feet, his head tilted backwards, and flexing a double biceps beyond this world.

" Then grab my fucking biceps" he said, "feel them, grope them and tell me how it feels!"

I climbed his quads and sat on his massive, protruding crotch, and slapped my little hands on each flexed biceps muscle galore, my head helplessly drowned deep between his pectoral mountains in the process.

Yet I heard his muffled voice say

" That's when we let them have it, the faggots are usually very much exposed at that point, but to make things sure, as neither me not Jeff are faggots at all, I just thrust him higher with my pecs, and..."

Now my face is leveled up to his, and all the tension breaks loose as we passionately kiss, broadly, violently, deeply, and...

When we looked down on the side, some gruesome sight was awaiting us.

Harvey had the creepiest distortion on his face, insane red eyes, panting, drooling, and we couldn't tell if Lowell was still alive, but he had Harvey's infamous penis, looking more monstrous than ever for all we could see, crammed deep inside him, and demented, laughing Harvey was...

That was scary as shit, I saw some blood, Michael grabbed me and ran out of here.

We fit into the elevator. I had most of my clothes on, but Michael didn't.

" That was scary as shit." He said.

" You are more beautiful, more massive and more muscular than ever." I said.

" I want to have sex more than I ever have, my sweet Jeff. I want us to get into our room, and I'm going to make love to you."

Sounds cool.

We're on our floor, bell rings, the doors open.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

And... We're on our floor alright. Just a few more steps before we get to the room...

" OH MY GOD!"

We both jumped in surprise. On our left, about twenty feet away, a man just screamed that, and his face was frozen in a stunned, shocked expression.

Of course, it was the sight of Michael's herculean body, that was so swolen and pumped, that Hercules actually would have agreed to accomplish a few dozens more labours to look half as massive as Michael did.

The guy just couldn't believe his eyes, mesmerized by the obscenely beautiful muscle abundance of the bodybuilder, all the more as he hadn't really bothered to fully put his robe back on.

Michael just stood there, unsure of what to do, still a bit dizzy from that weird episode upstairs, with that guy standing in our way like a deer in the headlights, and that unexpected exclamation he just made.

The man was wearing a business suit. A very expensive, tailor-made looking one. He must had been in his late forties, a rich, important business man for sure - his watch looked very pricey too, confirming my supposition.

I walked to him.

When I arrived close to him, his eyes shifted towards me, yet apart from that he didn't move an inch.

" Hello Sir," I said. " Please allow me to introduce myself, my name in Jeffrey Matthews. Who do I have the pleasure to meet?

- I... I am... Wilfried Von Rigdom III. What is THAT THING?

- Oh this? This is my very good friend Michael Masfield, who happens to be one of the tallest, most immensely muscular bodybuilders the world has ever known. In fact, he actually is the most massive bodybuilder in the world right now.

- Dear Lord...

- As you can see, his physique is perfectly chiseled, and you can perfectly see all the details of his muscularity.

- This is so...

- And hold on, this is not all, he his also an incredibly gorgeous man. Michael, can you please show your divine face to Mr Von Rigdom?"

My Michael approached, then bent forward, to offer an unobstructed view of that million bucks face of his to the man.

- Oh... Please...

- Seen that jaw? Those lips? And of course, his piercing, lagoon-blue eyes?

- I'll be damned..."

As it was at my reach, I went kissing the muscle man's lips. He kissed me back several times over.

" Yes, Mr Von R, he is also my lover. We were heading to our room to have some wild, passionate sex.

- He is so beautiful...

- Well, we have to be on our way...

- Wait! I am a very wealthy man, I can pay a lot of money!

- For what?

- Maybe I could... watch you two having sex?

- Certainly not.

- Maybe just... some flexing up close?" He reached at his wallet and opened it. " Look! Take all of this!" He was taking Benjamins out of it one after the other, flying down to the floor.

" Are you throwing money at us Sir? How inconsiderate.

- I have to see this perfect ultra male flex his huge mountain of muscles for me, I will pay whatever it takes, I am no gay man, or at least I weren't, but in my life I never thought I would see anything as magnificent as this superhuman, I can owe anything and anyone I want, and I want this sculptural, extreme muscle fantasy to be mine, I can make both of you rich, more than you ever dreamed of...

- Have some respect for my man, he's not just a plaything. Michael, my love, would you agree to do some posing of your wonderful physique for this desperate man?"

Michael's thunderous voice rumbled in the corridor.

" Why not. If you want me to, baby, I will do it.

- How much cash do you have on you, little man? Pick up what you dropped on the floor.

- About... $4200.

- Well, that should do it. Give me that.

- Here is all the cash I have Sir, so, now, where is your room? Or maybe my suite would be more convenient?

- We aren't going anywhere. You'll get your show right there.

- But... anybody could see us...

- And we don't care. Now take out your cock and grab it.

- What?

- That's what you'll end up doing anyway. Let's save some time.

- Well... I...

- Michael, can you drop your robe, please?"

My gorgeous, titanic bodybuilder let the garment drop on the floor. The moment his eyes laid on the astoundingly muscular body of the giant in the bare, he furiously unbuttoned his pants and held onto his already hard prick.

" Should I flex my muscles now, honey?

- Yes please, my superman. Make sure to blow up your muscles right in the face of our generous friend, submerge him with your sublime muscular profusion, I know you will give him several orgasms in no time, the most intense he ever had in his life.

- Of course I will. Now, little man," he said to his new victim. " take your hand off you dick. Put your hands behind your back."

I didn't see that one coming.

" Yes," he added. " Your orgasms will be more powerful if you don't even touch yourself. Believe me, little man. I am going to make you come again and again. And again. Without any touch.

- Very well, Sir.

- Call me by my name. I am the Ultimate God of Muscle.

- Very well, Ultimate God of Muscle. You are my God.

- I will start by making my monster cock full and hard. For that you have to pray. Pray your God. Pray for my mercy, my benevolence. Worship my infinite power, my fantastic muscle immensity, my ultimate virility.

- Oh please, God almighty, have mercy for your poor, insignificant worshiper, I am not worthy of your...

- You're gonna cum just by seeing my shaft at full mast. Look at the size of my feet, pathetic servant, don't you think that my already impressive cock will be an amazing pole of sexual power, matching the extreme male perfection that I incarnate, once fully erect?

- I can't wait to see this wonder, my Ultimate God of Muscle, you are pure maleness pushed beyond any human limits, you are pure sex from head to toe, your erect penis must be a real marvel...

- Here it comes, little runt...

- Oh... Oh my... OOooOOHH...

- Look at this beauty... Î can't get enough of seeing it grow... and bloom...

- OH THANK YOU MY God... OOOH what an ecstasy... Best orgasm I ever had you were right... Oh my...

- And it's not even started poor soul, here comes the mega muscle show. I'm gonna leave you drenched, and dry, you're gonna faint of sexual exhaustion little man, I am going to torture you with my superhuman muscular profusion, every single inch of my immense body is the paroxysm of pure sex, nothing in the Universe is more overwhelmingly sexual than my muscles at play, I am nothing but a gigantic sexual organ, little insect, I am pure sex

- OooOOOh..."

And the poor guy came again and again, I don't know how many times, begged Michael to stop ; Michael who, of course, was becoming even more absurdly massively muscular along the way, thanks to the furiously intense worship from the wealthy man.

When his prey was at the end of his rope, laying on the floor, his own sperm all over his crotch and pants,Michael administered the coup de grâce : he couched on the floor, planted one elbow as close as he could to the face of his prey, and slowly flexed his monstrously oversized biceps, covered in veins and striations, and he lowered his head to get closer to the biceps that looked no longer like a globe but rather a bunch of bulges piled up. Then, drilling through the brain of the helpless guy with his sublime, devastatingly blue eyes staring at him, and at the same time showcasing the ultra manly features of his brutally gorgeous face, he stuck out his strong and wet tongue to lick the highest, boldest bulge protruding at the top of his humongous biceps, that was several times bigger that his own head, even larger, by far, that the chubby victim's waist.

Chubby, blown away by the sensual violence of the miracle happening before him, and dazed by the potent musk released by the Muscle God's armpit, that delicious and unique scent that no other man but the ultimate ultra male could produce, fainted in a last, feeble spurt of semen.

His work being done, Michael rose and stood up in all his physical glory, his muscles more hypertrophied than ever, his face radiating pride and superiority, he turned his head to look down at me, and he just said.

" Let's go Jeff. I'm hard as steel. I have to fuck you right now."
  • Like 9

• 4 weeks later...

Our suite was just a couple of turns away. We didn't meet anybody else on our way there, I hurried to slide the key card to get the door open, and the humongous Michael fought for quite a while to get his body through, but he managed to have it done, with only slight damage to the building's structure. I could even get the door to close and lock after him. Luckily.

" Jeff, I only have a few words to tell you."

The naked, overblown, sweaty Michael was standing right before me, and there was nothing that I could do but obey.

I stood in attention. Micheal just said he had something to tell me, and therefore I was keeping my mouth shut, hands in my back, awaiting orders, or anything he wanted to say.

" Are you listening to me, Jeff?"

I held the pose, the obedient soldier pose. I couldn't think of a better way to express how much I cared, express the respect I had for his authority.

Then it got to me that he had just asked me a question, which I hadn't replied to!

" Yes, yes, sorry, I do listen to you. Be assured that I consider every word you say of utmost importance, I always have, and I am sorry if I have ever made you feel otherwise."

He paused. Then turned a quarter to the left, embracing the lighting of the room, his gaze pointing at the infinite somewhere. Like some general, or emperor, in a classic painting.

" Jeff... I think I'm gonna need more than a few words in fact. Jeff, I must admit that I approached you, and befriended you, in the sole hope to discover some exclusive, special secret."

I feigned ignorance. And puzzlement.

" What do you mean?'

The mega-bodybuilder looked down to the ground.

" You have to understand. My whole life, I've had no other goal than becoming the biggest, strongest, most muscular bodybuilder who ever lived.

- And your extreme willpower and dedication have allowed you to achieve that goal. Much to the respect and admiration to your legion of fans.

- Not just that, I have tricked my way to the top, starting at a young age. I was up to anything. And soon, I understood that my incredible looks, the ravishing beauty of my face, could get me anything I wanted.

- ... Quite an asset.

- I mean, I saw you as a way to get even more muscular, it had to be you who turned that Sergei into a muscle monster huge enough to drive me into shame, and I have explored and exploited every single way to increase the size of my muscles, so...

- I am listening.

-... I had to seduce you."

I maintained a silence there, as I wanted him to keep his dramatic effect.

Oh, for the dramatic effect to work, I have to act shocked, or surprised, I guessed.

Looking pitiful, I moaned

" But I'm sure we had a connection! Whatever you say, there was a connection between you and me."

Alarmed, the mountain of muscle broke the pose, and turned towards me, his knees bent, his hands forward.

" Oh please, please Jeff don't cry, please don't cry Jeff.

- Can... Can I talk?

- Sure Jeff, by all means.

- You never hid the fact that you were expecting muscular enhancement from me."

We both sit in the armchairs nearby.

- Indeed, yes, you are right, indeed.

- And," I added a sob every now and then, " Yes, you have put me under the spell of your beauty in a snap, and I knew you were seeking muscular growth, I could have lied to you.  I never told you I had some magical potion that could make your muscles inflate or anything like that."

That's true, I never told him.

" Jeffrey, I'm not accusing you of being manipulative. I was saying I was sorry for having blatantly, shamelessly, used the power of my beauty on you, to... to use you.

- Yet that's something you've ever done. Why being sorry?

- And that's the point, see...

- Wait, before you go any further, please note that I have been fully dedicated in helping your muscular development, and you might not be satisfied with the results, but it is a work in progress, and I hope to be able to help you furthermore, so...

- Then what are you sorry for?

- I understand you have allowed me to be in your company, and enjoy that fantastic gorgeousness of yours, expecting some substantial increase in your muscular hypertrophy.

- But... But... Jeff? Are you insane?

- I think I have...

- JEFF!"

Michael stood up, and violently flexed his arms into a double biceps.

" JEFF, WHAT IS IT FOR A SPECTACULAR MUSCLE GROWTH?"

There we were. Of course, with all the events of the evening, Michael's powerful muscles had undergone several growing mutations leading to a state of muscular immensity he probably had never dared to dream of.

Michael, admiring the delirious altitude his golden biceps attained, didn't notice not care about the fact that his penis was fully erect, dramatically so, inches above, and past, the head of his friend.

Abruptly, he let down his arms at each side of him, and rolled his shoulders back, in order to make the separation between his pecs wide enough so he could see the face of his friend.

He grabbed his cock and held it on the side, then he widened the separation between his pecs again and then he could see the face of his friend.

" Jeff, I hadn't expected this, and I didn't think I ever would, but I have feelings for you."
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, billyed1 said:

Totally agree with ro20316.  This is an excellent story.  Great job Cravvy!  Can't wait for more.

right bi.jpg

Thank you for this great picture, definitely fuel for ideas and inspiration!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Yes, yes I was surprised. I certainly didn't expect that.

I mean... I wasn't really surprised that he had some feelings for me, after all we had had a few adventures over the last few days, we were really working as a pair, almost a couple, we had a great connivance going on. And getting stronger.

What surprised me was that he was able to say it. And in a way, that he really felt it. Like he would have liked to tell me how much he was feeling it but didn't know how to. Baring his heart.

In fact, what made it all the more special was how vulnerable he sounded and looked. The need to tell me these words must have been eating him away, and he clearly had to build up the courage to lift his defenses in order to let it slip out.

Of course, what really made that moment all the more special was how gigantic, powerful and muscular was the little boy in front of me, afraid and sorry to demonstrate weakness, his shoulders almost bowed down, his head turned aside, his knees bent, looking much like a big ape. His erection quickly subsiding but he didn't care about that.

I did what I had to do. I walked up to him, lifted both of my hands palms and placed each under one of his enormous pecs, forced their way into the mass to plump these globes a little higher, bolder, lovingly placed my head into the welcoming chasm between the two of them, and told him the only words he wanted to hear.

" I swear I will make your muscles grow even bigger Michael."

I felt sixty-eight muscles grabbing my sides, lifting me off the ground - after having thrust me back a little so my skull wouldn't be crushed by the contraction of the pectorals - and there I was at eye-level with the insanely handsome colossus.

His teary eyes were red-rimmed, which made the blue of their irises even more striking. I smiled to try to make him smile. I asked when his next competition was planned.

" Two weeks from now. I'll never be ready.

- Oh you will. Believe me, you will."

He chuckled then. And smiled at the way I had won him over.

He tossed me up a bit in order to hold me by the crotch with one hand, allowing his other hand to let a bunch of flexed biceps celebrate the altitude of heavens some more, and he planted his tongue in my mouth, as his middle finger easily made its way through my pants and into my anus.

What else? Well, I could feel on my back that his penis had already regained most of its energy. If not all.

• Like 4