I Grew Big: How It Started

pasidious

More, please! LOTS more!

And practically every story posted here is a variation on the same theme. Yet we still gobble them all up! I look forward to devouring the rest of this one!

• Like 3

Thanks for the comments, guys.  I'm glad you've enjoyed this so far.  The next part is already well underway.  It's definitely already going in a completely different direction from what I'd originally intended.  But that's okay because my original idea will be made into a story, too. :)

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pasidious said:

Thanks for the comments, guys.  I'm glad you've enjoyed this so far.  The next part is already well underway.  It's definitely already going in a completely different direction from what I'd originally intended. 

Ah. I guess the similarities with my university days will disappear from now on. I look forward to the continuation.

• Like 1

An enticing start! Your descriptions of the protagonist’s mindset and thoughts are immersive, which I always find to be the hallmark of a good story.

Thanks for writing :)

• Like 2