My Valentine's Day Fantasy Man

dredlifter

2 hours ago, Eorange said:

Amazing and hot story indeed! but did I miss something? 😂 Why they suddenly call each other husband? and started dating two years ago?? or why Miller will have a thought that Hank will date with a girl? 😂

The story combined multiple shifts in time. 

It started off 3 years before the present day, when Miller first watched Hank come to the gym.  That time period lasted through Miller starting to describe Hank's workouts.  At that point, if this were a  movie, the scene would shudder and dissolve, indicating the passage of time to the present day (3 years on).  What made this story interesting was that the time jumps were not obvious at the beginning.   

Good writing technique on Dredlifter's  part!

• Like 4

Dred,

Awesome descriptions of the workouts - visually, tactically and olfactorily.   I felt like I was on that treadmill with Miller!

Well set-up and nice "Meet cute" scenario -- perfect for Valentine's Day! 

It's not a Harlequin Romance, but it's the "Muscle Forum" version of it!

Thanks for writing and posting!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Thanks, obviously I could've written it a little bit more clearer though! 😆

The idea was that Miller likes to fantasize on his treadmill, but in this case his fantasy ended up being his reality. 

2 hours ago, Mdlftr said:

The story combined multiple shifts in time. 

It started off 3 years before the present day, when Miller first watched Hank come to the gym.  That time period lasted through Miller starting to describe Hank's workouts.  At that point, if this were a  movie, the scene would shudder and dissolve, indicating the passage of time to the present day (3 years on).  What made this story interesting was that the time jumps were not obvious at the beginning.   

Yea I can get the time line, so why did Miller still think that Hank will date with a girl? wait or these are the fantasy of Miller?

Sorry if I ask too much. 😂