Wandering God

Aquaas

My latest offering. A commission by ChaosKing.

Wandering God

Mark Simon and Carl Michaels were standing next to the machine that Carl had built. It was very much like a cabinet, covered in knobs and dials and buttons. Carl was about 6’1”, but at 165 pounds, he was very, very thin. Mark watched as he made some adjustments to the machine, turning the dials and consulting the white text on the black screen. After a few moments, the interior of the cabinet began to glow a soft blue, with shocks of seafoam green throughout. The blue light swirled and danced behind the glass, enticing. “Well, here it is… Project SecWor2020. I’ve been working on this one for a long time.” Carl caressed the machine, smiling slightly. “I cannot believe we managed to cobble this thing together.” He took his thin hand and brushed his dark black hair back, giving it a bit of that slicked back look that Mark always found so attractive. “You know, Mark, I did all the math, but you did all the manual labor.” Carl turned to his companion, grinning. “Would you like to be the one to test it first?”

Mark was still a little bit punch-drunk from Carl’s smile when he registered that he had been asked a question. He blinked and shook his head. “What?” Mark looked Carl in the eyes and said, “You want me to test your SecWor cabinet? But… you’ve been planning this thing for years! It’s going to be your future PhD research! Why do you want me to test it?”

Carl laughed. “Because it might be dangerous?” The color drained from Mark’s face at that. Carl stopped chuckling. “Oh…oh, no. I didn’t mean that!” He reached out and grabbed his friend by the shoulders. At 5’7” and 185 pounds, Mark was much shorter, but also stockier than him. Carl noticed that Mark could not look him in the eyes, which was a shame because Mark had beautiful, almost honey colored eyes. “Mark… I just… I think that you would really be able to appreciate this experience and relay me some valuable information, without it being colored by my reaction.” He sighed and turned Mark’s head to face him. “I’ve wanted this for years, but if I’m the one to go in first, I won’t be able to be scientific in my analysis. You will.” Carl let him go and walked over to the control panel, inputting a few codes. “This is programmed to let you travel out of our dimension for no more than sixty seconds. All you have to do is stand in the cabinet. It will move the world around you, instead of you moving. I can direct it, if you want…”

Mark smiled at Carl. Looking at him, he could tell he was a bit nervous. His hair had lost its slick and was standing on end a bit. He really wanted to be the first man to experience other dimensions, but he also wanted to do it right. “Okay. Okay, I trust you. I’ll do it.” Carl’s eyes lit up and he gave Mark a tight squeeze.

“Oh wow! Thank you so much! You won’t regret this!”

“Yeah, yeah, just put me in the machine and we’ll see how good that math of yours is.” Mark stepped into the humming cabinet and gave Carl the thumbs up. Carl grinned and pressed a final button on the console. The humming increased and the swirling lights spun faster and faster, wrapping around Mark. “Oh wow… this is incredible!” His eyes were sparkling as he turned around inside the cabinet, looking at unseen wonders that Carl could only imagine. “Hey… move me around a bit. I want to see more! It’s like I’m floating out in space and… it’s just so vast…” Carl didn’t notice Mark’s eyes cloud over a bit as he spun and stared at the beauty of the new dimension. The thin man ran his hands through his hair again, slicking it down. He reached out to the console and began to move the track ball, which would slide Mark around. Carl looked at the indicators and noticed that the machine was heating up.

“Hey, Mark… we’re about to hit the sixty second mark… You’re gonna have to come out soon.” He fiddled with the dials. “I don’t know why things are overheating, so we might have to postpone our next…”

“NO!” Shouted Mark. Carl turned around and stared at him. “No. I want to stay the whole sixty. Maybe more. Don’t bring me back yet.”

“But the machine…”

“I don’t care. It’s so amazing here…”

“Mark…” The console began to go wild, screaming warnings at the two men. “MARK! We’ve got to get you out of there!” He was clicking away at the keys, but he could see out of the corner of his eyes that the light was getting brighter and brighter, filling his peripheral vision with swirls of purple, black, white, green, and gold. Carl was pounding on the machine and trying to get it to turn off. With a loud scream, the keypad burst into flame. Carl snatched a fire extinguisher and sprayed the console. With a final burst of light, everything in the room went white.

The last thing Carl heard before he blacked out was Mark’s gasp of “It’s so beautiful...”

“Doc… it’s been a year since Mark disappeared in that machine. I don’t understand it. I went back and did all of the math again and again. No mistakes. But…” Carl looked at his psychiatrist with tears in his eyes. “I can’t replicate the experiment. I can’t bring him back.” The year without Mark had been a hard one. Carl had let himself go a bit. He hadn’t really combed his hair, his apartment was in shambles, he had abandoned his position at the university and gone into clerical work. Everything that he had been before had been consumed by his desire to bring Mark back. “I can’t find him, Doctor Pendergrass.”

The fat man in a sweater vest and bowtie front of him removed his glasses and tapped on his clipboard. “It sounds to me like you blame yourself still. The university investigated your cabinet and found no fault with it. Your math was independently checked. You had done inorganic and then animal testing. You are not to blame for Mark’s death…”

“DISAPPEARANCE!” Carl snapped, looking at the doctor. “He did not die. He disappeared.” Carl shook his head, quivering a bit. “There wasn’t a body, no trace of organic material in the cabinet. He was transferred to another dimension. Dr. Pendergrass…” The thin, young man was shaking with anger and tears. “I know you think I’m delusional. But I know he disappeared.”

Dr. Pendergrass blinked, waiting for Carl to calm himself. “Here… wipe your eyes.” Carl took the offered tissue and wiped the tears from his eyes, sniffling. “I don’t think that you’re delusional, Carl. I think you’re grieving. Mark had been your friend for so long and now, poof, he’s gone.” Carl sniffed again. “And… I think he was a little more than a friend, the way you talk about him. He was special to you, wasn’t he?”

Carl looked up at the old man and nodded. “I… I really liked him. He was super special. If the experiment was a success… I was going to ask him out.” Carl rubbed his eyes again. “He was the best thing to ever happen to me. He built everything I imagined…”

“Well, Carl, that’s our time for today. My recommendation to you this week is that you get out, meet some friends, have dinner together. Spend time with the people who love you.” Dr. Pendergrass said. “Let’s wrap up there. I will see you next week?”

“Yeah, doc, that sounds good.” The two men shook hands and Carl stood up to walk out.

“Oh, and Carl…”

“Yes, Dr. Pendergrass?”

“You don’t need to forgive yourself. This was not anyone’s fault.”

Four hours later Carl left the bar three blocks from his apartment. He and several of his friends had gone out to spend some quality time together, to reminisce about the good times. “Yeah, guys, thanks for dinner. It was nice to see you all after a few months.” Several cheers and offers to accompany him home followed this pronouncement. Carl shook his head and said, “No, no. I’m okay. I’ll walk home on my own, I’m only a few blocks from here.” Moans. “No, really, I’ll be fine. I think I just need a few minutes.” Carl waved again. “See you all later!” Carl pulled his coat tighter around himself, walking away. It was late, around two in the morning. The sky was dark, and the air was cold. Carl reached up and raked his fingers through his hair, slicking his dark locks back for the first time in months. He made it two blocks before something lashed out of the dark alleyway to his left and snagged his wrist. Carl looked down and saw that it was a right hand. It was massive compared to his forearm. The thin man saw how the fist went from his wrist to only about two inches from his elbow. Whoever had a hold of Carl had a massive paw. His eyes trailed up from the hand toward a forearm that was thick and covered in veins and deep cut muscles. This forearm is attached to a thick bicep, with veins the size of pencils. The bicep is long and thick. It must be at least 20” around. The man hidden in the dark is absolutely gigantic, well over seven feet tall. Carl turned his eyes up and saw a pair of eyes glittering in the dark of the alley. “Who are you? W…What do you want?”

“Shhhh…” said the man in the dark. “I’ve got what I want.” The powerful hand yanked Carl into the dark alleyway and he felt a pair of soft, pillowy lips press against his own. The thick lips parted and a strong tongue invaded Carl’s mouth, kissing him needily. Carl closed his eyes and kissed back, hungrily drinking in the taste of the man. After about forty-five seconds, the lips separated from his and he opened his eyes. Staring into Carl’s own blue-green eyes was a pair of honey colored ones, glittering in the dark. “What’s wrong, little guy? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Carl leaned back and looked deeply in the eyes, searching them. He couldn’t see more than eyes and the hands holding onto him. “Maybe you have seen a ghost. Or maybe…” The man leaned forward, and his head slipped out of the dark. “Maybe you saw someone else.” The face was definitely Mark, but very different. Everything was… sharper, harder, more… masculine. His face was dusted with a beautiful five o’clock shadow and Carl must have forgotten the exact caramel color of his skin and his glittering golden hair. His body was covered in rippling, bronzed muscles. His pecs thrust out like shelves of concrete, hard and striated underneath a stringer tank top. He was wearing shorts that left neither his legs nor obvious other qualities to the imagination. He breathed out gently, his warm breath brushing over Carl’s nose like a summer breeze. He had to weigh at least 400 pounds of rock-solid muscle. “I’m still me, Carl. There’s just more to love.” Mark leaned in and kissed him again. It was like fireworks, exploding in his brain. Carl moaned and rolled over, waking up in his apartment. He reached down and felt that his boxers were covered in cum.

“Dr. Pendergrass… I’m so glad you’re here.” Said Carl, blowing through the door like a leaf down the street. “I… I think I’m going crazy.”

“Whoa, slow down there, Carl.” Dr. Pendergrass guided him to a chair and sat him down. “Breathe, take a sip of water, and tell me what happened.”

“Well…” Carl gulped the water and breathed out. He told the doctor about his experience in the alley, in excruciating detail. “And that wasn’t the end of it. Something has happened to me every single day this week.” He sat the water down on the table, shaking. “On Tuesday, I was in the vault, where we keep all of the old records. I was filing things away when someone asked if I needed help. Suddenly, these two huge arms slide around me and begin filing for me. I can feel his chin on my head and his chest pressing into the back of my neck. He filed everything quicker than I ever could and I could feel other things too…”

“Other things?” Dr. Pendergrass was pulling at his sweater, brow shining with the start of sweat.

“His… his dick. His genitals. Pressing into my ass. I could feel him grinding against me.” Carl blushed as he recalled it. It was much more than just a make out session that happened in the vault.

Carl never did like going down to the sub-basement of the laboratory. The dusty room was filled with a plethora of bad memories and sadness, all the record of the suffering and crime in town. He sighed. Somewhere in here was the file that contained the police report detailing Mark’s vanishing. Today, though, Carl was filing away old financial records. These needed to be kept in a vault in order to protect the financial records of the living and the dead. As he rolled the cart over to the heavy iron door, Carl couldn’t help but shiver. He had heard that the three-foot-thick metal monstrosity had closed once, locking someone in all weekend. While he knew logically this wasn’t possible, as there was a mechanism inside of the door that was designed to prevent that exact scenario, the was still an earth-shaking finality to the way the door slammed shut when he left the vault.

The thin man turned the steel wheel that opened the series of titanium rods that would pin the door into the wall. With a satisfying ka-chunk, the tumblers shifted from closed to open and Carl pulled the door outward. A rush of musty and metallic air flushed out and slammed into his sinuses, filling his head with the scents of mildew and ancient paper. Wrinkling his nose a little at the scent, Carl pushed his cart into the dark vault, reaching up to pull the chain on the light as he went.

The space in the vault was not very large, only about one hundred and fifty square feet. It housed a total of five floor-to-ceiling cabinets, with six thick heavy drawers. Each drawer held the equivalent of two regulation sized file cabinets, and they were filled to the brim with cases from the past three decades. Carl hated that his entire eight-hour shift would be spent down here today, locked away in a windowless vault. Pulling out the most current year’s drawer, Carl began the boring, repetitive task of filing each case with the proper scientist’s name. Slipping into kind of a hypnogogic state, he went file by file, depositing the documents. “This really is the worst way to spend eight hours…” Carl said out loud, to no one in particular.

“Then let me alleviate some of that boredom, handsome…” A pair of bronzed arms slid around Carl’s torso and took the files from his hands. Carl looked down and saw the same caramel skin of the Mark he had dreamed about in the alleyway, the same dusting of golden blond hair. But this time, things were noticeably different. The pencil-thick veins that had once graced the biceps were now a web that enrobed the forearms. Mark’s familiar scent, a combination of sandalwood, musk, leather and citrus, replaced the musty scent of the papers. Carl felt his dick rising in his pants, stretching longer as lust familiarity overcame his fear. The thinner man rubbed his cheek against the hard bicep to the left of his head, moaning as he felt the warm muscles working to stow the files.

“I thought you were gone.”

“I know.” A flurry of shuffling papers flitted around Carl, the hands and arms almost a blur. Carl closed his eyes and leaned back a little, finding that his head now rested securely between a pair of bulbous pecs. That was new. Even at the seven-foot height in the alley, Carl’s head should have fallen onto Mark’s shoulder. He was much bigger now. “I came back though. You don’t know how hard I fought to come back.”

“I cried every night for six months…” Carl sniffed as he felt the huge arms stop filing and wrap gently around him. The thick biceps swelled slightly as Mark pulled the little man tighter into his body. Carl felt warm, secure. “Every single night.” At that, the pecs behind him swelled up, pressing his head forward. He heard a sharp intake of breath and the fingers close on his shirt.

“I know that too.” Mark’s voice cracked a little bit saying that, sounding close to tears. “Was it… was it wrong that I was sad when you stopped? That I felt like you stopped missing me?” He squeezed Carl harder, pulling him in tight. Carl could feel his ass make contact with a prodigious, and swelling, bulge. He kept his eyes closed, in fear that this was another hallucination. He felt the soft lips kiss on top of his head, slowly and languidly, as if savoring the scent of his hair. “I was scared you stopped caring about me.”

“I never stopped missing you, Mark. Every day, for the past six months, I’ve been trying to rebuild the machine to see if I could bring you back.” Carl reached up, gripping Mark’s thick fingers. “I never, never stopped missing you.” Carl heard a gentle moan behind him as Mark kissed his head again. Then, quite suddenly, he heard the vault door slam shut and the tumblers engage, locking him in. He gasped and almost opened his eyes, but a huge hand covered them.

“Shhh… don’t open them. I didn’t mean to scare you. I just want to have a little bit of privacy, and I’ve been practicing that little trick...”

“You’ve been prac… What?! What do you mean ‘you’ve been practicing’?”

“Exactly what it sounds like. I’ve been practicing manipulating the world. How do you think I came back? I fought for thousands of years in that void where time doesn’t exist to come back to you.” He bounced his pecs against the back of Carl’s head, giggling. It was the same little laugh that he always did when he was flirting. “I’m not quite all back though. I can stay here more and more each time though.” Carl moaned as he felt the massive bulge thrust forward, pressing into his khakis. Mark kissed him again. “Now, I can’t stay anymore… this time… why don’t you take the rest of the day off?” Mark disengaged from Carl and stepped back, walking backwards across the room.

Carl whirled around and opened his eyes, only to be greeted by the sight of the most magnificent man he had ever seen. At nine feet tall and nearly five feet wide at the shoulders, he was absolutely massive. The dim light of the single bulb in the vault caused his huge muscles to cast deep shadows over his body, pools of darkness playing on the tan. Mark was wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts, his dick obviously extremely hard in them. “See you soon, Carl…” The light flickered, Carl blinked, and the giant bodybuilder was gone. All of his filing had been done as well. Carl looked down at his watch and saw that a full seven hours had passed. He decided that he would take his last hour as lunch and found his way quickly out of the vault.

“Wednesday morning, I woke up and breakfast was sitting on the table, ready for me. I sat down and ate it. Doc, it was the best food I’ve ever eaten. There were pancakes with a high-quality syrup… and these crème brûlée’d bananas with a salted caramel… coffee. Just the way I take it. The sausage was perfectly crispy and hot. And under the plate… under the plate there was a note that said ‘See you soon. You look cute when you’re asleep.’”

“Did you…”

“And my door was locked. Locked tight. Even the security chain was on.”

Carl lay in his bed, snoring gently under the covers of his queen size bed. Mark looked down at him and caressed his face, smiling at the man he loved. Carl smiled and whispered “Maaaark…” in his sleep. Mark giggled at that. Even though he was snuggled up with several blankets, Mark couldn’t help but think that Carl looked lonely. Nine hours ago, Mark had watched from within the walls as Carl took off his clothes, revealing a pair of tight, pink briefs.

“Mmm… those were unexpected…” Still integrated in the building, he began to stroke his cock, moaning and growing aroused. The motion translated into the sound of settling, walls and beams cracking. He was careful not to be too vigorous though, as he could definitely bring down the entire building as he was now. Carl brushed his teeth, lay down in bed, and fell asleep. Mark waited in the dark for at least an hour, waiting to make sure that his target was definitely asleep. Slowly but surely, Mark melted his way out of the wall, massive muscles blooming from beneath the sheetrock and paint into the bedroom. First to come out were his face and hands, stretching into the room. Mark pressed his huge hands against the wall, fingers gripping the flat surface for purchase. His gargantuan arms flexed and twisted as he pulled himself from the fabric of the building.

Mark looked at his arms in front of him. He had definitely grown again, a massive spurt this time in terms of muscularity. In order to continue to fit into the world, Mark had willed himself to remain only nine feet tall. However, the effort to stay vertically compatible with his surroundings was met with a redoubling of his weight and size increases. His arms, which only yesterday had been thirty inches in diameter, must have grown by at least fifty percent to a full, round forty-five. Veins danced under his skin, pulsing with a power that flowed through him like electricity. He wasn’t even sure if he still had blood in his body after so long. With a groan, he felt the sexual thrill of his muscles flexing and throbbing.

His pecs were the next part of him to slip from the wall, bouncing out full and heavy. He reached up and gripped his chest, feeling the heft of his pecs in his fingers. The meaty muscles overflowed his thick fingers, throbbing under his grip. Moaning softly, he slipped even further out of the wall, ten beautifully formed abs showing up, two at the time. With another push, he moved forward and pulled his tree-trunk legs from the wall. Mark looked down at his thighs, seeing the deep cuts and the teardrop sweep of his quads. His calves and feet finally slipped from the wall and Mark stood up to his full height. He looked down at Carl’s bed and noticed that the shadow he cast in the moonlight was broader than the queen size mattress. His waist, though, cast a shadow that covered only a third of the space that his shoulders did. The sweep of his shoulders to waist to quads didn’t make a V shape. Rather, it was much more like an X, shoulders and legs bulging broader than humanly possible.

Looking down, he saw that his cock was rising in the dark, thickening as he contemplated the body of the man he loved. His massive manhood rose, stretching out to its full length of nearly twenty inches. A vein pulsated down the side of the shaft as the mushroom head darkened to a deep purple. He moaned softly and Carl stirred, grunting in his sleep. Mark covered his mouth, stifling the sound of his arousal. With his free hand, he started stroking his manhood, neon bright pleasure exploding like fireworks up his spine. He whimpered as his cock throbbed, a gobbet of precum dripping from the slit at the end and dropping to the sheets below him. Carl grinned in his sleep and rolled over onto his back. Mark stopped moving and licked his lips, gazing down at the body of his (hopefully) future lover.

The man in bed had knocked the blankets and sheets from his body, exposing his nearly nude form to the same moonlight that bathed Mark’s back. Carl was, compared to Mark, exceedingly thin. His body was tight and hard, ropy muscles lying just under the skin. A set of faint abs rose and fell with each breath he took, slow and measured in his sleep. Thin, square pecs sat on his chest, honed by years of swimming at the pool in the community center. Mark whimpered again, his cock drooling now. Carl had almost no body fat on him, like a shark. Mark loved the little man’s tight form. He was jerking in earnest now, pulling on his cock with reckless abandon as he covered his mouth. Carl was sleeping more fitfully now, moving around on the bed. He was almost grinding in the air and against his bed. Mark stared, raking his eyes downward to Carl’s pink briefs. The little man was hard, his dick twitching in his briefs. A little spurt of precum spit out, spreading a little stain on the front od the underwear. The massive man licked his lips and moaned, kneeling down at the foot of the bed.

Very carefully, Mark pulled Carl by his ankles to the foot of the bed, spreading his feet just enough to allow them to sit on either side of the huge man’s torso, just under his lats. With a quiet whimper, Mark uncovered Carl’s cock, hearing it slap against the man’s stomach. Mark leaned in close and stretched out his tongue, wrapping it around the shaft of Carl’s six-and-a-half-inch wonder. With his powerful tongue, Mark slipped the cock into his mouth, gently sucking on the head. Carl moaned again in his sleep as Mark’s lips wrapped around his cock. He didn’t wake up, but he did lift his hips and push his crotch into the hungry giant’s mouth. Mark continued to service the hard cock, pulling it hard in an effort to drain the little man’s balls. Looking up at Carl’s face, Mark saw that Carl was still asleep, blissfully unaware that he wasn’t dreaming about the beautiful experience he was having. With a quiet explosion, the two men came simultaneously, thick cream spewing down Mark’s throat and onto the floor. Popping the softening cock out of his mouth, Mark waved his hand and the cum on the floor evaporated into nothingness.

Carl rolled back onto his right side and Mark slid into the bed behind him, spooning against the little man. He sniffled a little, eyes clouding over with tears. Mark was glad that he could still feel things like love, lust, and longing. He still had that piece of humanity ingrained deep in his being. Mark whispered into Carl’s ear, “I love you baby. I’ll see you again soon. Breakfast will be ready for you when you get out of the shower.” As the sun rose, Mark faded out the world, Carl sighing quietly as he felt the pressure behind him disappear.

“Thursday I was at the gym, resting in the sauna. It was the first time I had gone out to the gym since Mark… Well, I had my eyes closed and I was leaning back when I felt something appear underneath me. I opened my eyes up and saw a pair of really, really thick legs on either side of me. I mean, the feet and even the shins had veins on them. His quads had to be the size of my waist. He was just… massive. And I could feel his dick, pressing into the back of my head again. I tried to turn and look at him, but he reached down and grabbed my head and kept me from turning. He began to massage my shoulders until I fell asleep. I woke up an hour later when the gym attendants came and found me in a chair in the locker room.” Carl looked at his psychiatrist. “They each seemed like a dream…” He turned red because, again, he didn’t want to share every detail of the experience with his doctor. Some things were best kept private.

“I really hope you’re not censoring yourself here, Carl. I want to hear the whole story.” Dr. Pendergrass reached up and adjusted his collar, smiling a little. “Are you afraid I’ll think poorly of you?”

“No, Dr. Pendergrass, I just… I’m not sure you’ll believe me.” Carl squirmed a little in his chair, looking at the doctor.  “It’s not that I think you’ll judge me. I think you’ll think I’m crazy if I tell you the whole story.”

Carl had just finished up in the gym, running fifteen miles on the treadmill. His psychiatrist had recommended that he try hard to not break his routine, finding consolation in the routines that permeated his everyday life. So, like every month, on the seventh, he would run until he couldn’t run anymore. The day that Mark had vanished, when the police came and told him that there was not way to get him back, Carl left his apartment and ran. He ran until his lungs screamed for oxygen, begging him to stop and rest. But he didn’t stop. Carl ran until he felt like his chest would explode. He fell to his knees in a park and cried his eyes out. So now, every seventh day of the month, he would run until he couldn’t anymore. “I should probably try for a half marathon one day. If I did, I would probably win. I did those fifteen miles in about two hours.” He left the floor and headed to the locker room, sweat dripping from his hair. His legs quivered a little from the effort of all that cardio. Reaching for a towel, he wiped off his head and face, cleaning up a little bit of the sweat. Carl looked around the locker room and saw that he was quite alone. This was one of the perks of coming to the gym late at night: no one else was around to bother him and he could have access to all of the extra amenities.

Wrapping his towel around his waist, he dropped his shorts and slipped his shirt off. Carl turned toward the back of the room, spotting the frosted glass of the sauna. The lock on the door showed green, meaning that the room was available. Grinning, the thin man walked to the steam room and opened the door. The sauna was already sweltering, feeling as if someone had used it about half an hour ago. He locked the door and sat down on the lower bench facing the door. Carl turned the thermostat up to around one hundred and seventy degrees, steam leaking from the hot box in the middle of the sauna. Moaning, he leaned back and relaxed against the bench behind him. He loved the sauna. All the sweat, the feeling of tiredness leaving his body as the heat relaxed his muscles, and the shocking cold shower that seemed to flash his body to a state of full wakefulness… everything about the sauna was enchanting to him. Carl turned his head, feeling the muscles in his neck stretch as he did. The wooden bench creaked under his head, snapping from the years of constant wetting and drying. He rolled to the other side, finishing the full stretch of his neck. “Goooood… this feels so good.”

With a moan, he felt himself drift in and out of consciousness, his mind wandering as the heat from the sauna penetrated his body. He thought back to the first time he and Mark had fooled around, back in freshman year in college. It had been right here, in this sauna. Mark had picked up a part time job at the front desk of the gym, helping people to set up their memberships and find things around the large building. The Fit Pit was a five-floor gym in the middle of the city, filled to the brim with machines and weights. Mark had followed him into the locker room and tapped him on the shoulder. Pointing at the sauna, he motioned at the out of order sign. “Hey, I was wondering… I mean, we’ve roomed together for six months now. Would you like to fool around? I mean…” Mark blushed. “I know you’re gay and so am I. Nobody else has been willing to give me the time of day, and I thought, maybe…” He had pointed down at his crotch, smiling sheepishly. “You could help me out with this.”

Mark’s direct approach had taken Carl by surprise. In spite of the way he had asked, like a teenager asking someone out for the first time, Carl couldn’t help but admire just how forward he had become at the end of the proposition. He felt his own cock twitch in his pants, starting to harden as Mark slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down and exposing his Andrew Christian underwear. “Well… I mean, I am flattered but…” Carl shrugged and smiled. “I like my men to be a little more forceful. Maybe next tim-” Mark had slammed his hands onto the lockers behind Carl and leaned in close to the thin man’s ear. Carl shivered at this, feeling the slightly broader Mark kind of eclipse him against the lockers.

“You like forceful? How’s this for forceful?” He whispered. Mark licked Carl’s ear and gave it a little nibble. “It’s not gonna suck itself, skinny.” At that, Carl had grabbed Mark’s hand and pulled him into the sauna, hungrily devouring every inch of his body.

Carl sighed thinking back to that moment that had awakened his love of Mark. They had done so much on their way to senior year, experimenting and exploring each other’s bodies. With a groan, Carl felt his dick harden under his towel. He reached down and groped himself, wondering is he had time to yank one out before he headed home for the night. As he rubbed himself, he heard the benches creak. He even felt the one he was sitting on bow towards the ground, his body inching closer to the floor from the sudden weight on it. Carl opened his eyes, feeling his head lift up off of the bench behind him as someone’s thick lap melted into being. He felt the hard muscles of the thighs and the soft cock and balls under his hair, pushing his head up. A pair of massive hands fell onto his shoulders, rubbing his delts hard, working deeply into the tissue of his ropy muscles. He opened his eyes and found himself staring up at a beautiful face. It was Mark, his golden tan and his honey blond hair glistening with sweat. His lantern jaw was thick and square, and his thick neck flexed out as he looked down at the skinny man in his lap. “Hello lover. How are you today?” He knew that he wasn’t going to be able to stand up since the thick hands were holding him down.

“M-Mark? Is that you? Are you really here?”

“Yes, yes I am. I’ve been following you around today, all day, invisible. When you remembered that time that the two of us had a little bit of fun and started rubbing that cute cock of yours, well, I just had to come and play.” Mark grinned down at him and patted his shoulder.

Carl sat up and looked at the frosted glass on the sauna door. There was a sign taped to the exterior of the glass, and he could see in big, block letters the words “Out of order” through the paper. It was exactly like the time they had first come into this place, down to the atmosphere of the sauna. Carl looked on either side of his thin torso, spotting thick legs to his left and to his right. He reached out to the leg to his right and felt the calf, tracing the veins with his thin fingers. He could feel that the muscles were closer to the size of his waist than they were to the size of normal calf muscles. The bulky muscles flexed under his fingers, throbbing outward and arriving to a near-diamond hardness. Carl moaned at that, feeling the veins under his hands throb with Mark’s heartbeat. He looked back up at Mark and smiled. “You’re so huge, Mark.”

“I know, skinny. I know. And I’m just getting bigger.” Mark reached down and turned Carl around, lifting him under the shoulders until his cock was level with the monstrous musclegod’s face. “Let me show you just how much bigger and better I’ve gotten, little man…” He extended his tongue and slid it under Carl’s hard dick, the tip reaching all the way down to his little lover’s balls. The thin man whimpered as Mark sucked his twitching cock into his mouth, thick lips stimulating every nerve ending in the man’s penis. The head throbbed as Carl panted, gripping Mark’s massive traps. His fingernails scraped against the gigantic man’s bronzed skin. White scratches marred the god’s skin, but Mark didn’t care. All he was focused on was making his little lover explode down his throat. He sucked hard, feeling Carl’s balls throb and lift up as he whimpered. The little man exploded in his mouth, his salty-sweet cum zipping down Mark’s throat. He set the little man down on his knees on the bench one level down from where Mark sat. His own prodigious cock had hardened, a thick vein rippling down the underside of the bulging shaft. It was almost as long as Carl’s forearm, albeit not quite as thick.

“W-wow… that thing’s really, really big… I didn’t know that something like that was even possible in the real world.”

“It’s not, little man. It’s not. Now…” Mark placed his huge hands on either side of Carl’s small head and guided it down to the tip of his cock. Carl’s lips pressed against the orange side head and he looked up at the massive god before him. He opened his mouth slightly, tongue slipping out and caressing the slit. He knew what was coming next. “It’s not gonna suck itself, tiny…”

Carl opened his mouth as wide as it would go, but he still couldn’t get the head of the cock into his mouth. Mark began rubbing Carl’s cheeks and jaws with his thick fingers, a warmth spreading through the smaller man as he did. His mouth opened wider, jaw stretching out from the influence of the god. Mark began to press his cock deeper in the throat of his tiny toy, pushing further down his esophagus. He watched as his thick manhood pressed against Carl’s throat, stretching it out. He watched as the little man’s throat swelled, filling with his thick shaft. Mark smiled and began thrusting in and out of the throat, his cock swelling thicker as he moaned, feeling his balls swelling. Carl looked up at Mark, pleadingly. His lips squeezed against the musclegod’s massive member, sealing in the thick cock. Mark smiled and threw his head back, roaring as his balls exploded into his lover. Load after load filled Carl’s gut, stretching it out and filling it like a balloon. Moaning, the little man pulled the huge cock out of his throat, coughing slightly as the cum-slick meatrod slipped from his mouth. A bit of cum dribbled down his mouth to his chin, falling down onto Mark’s lap.

“You’re such a good boy.” With a gentle slap on the side of his face, Mark faded out of the room into invisibility. “See you soon…” echoed in Carl’s head as he watched the man vanish, fading out of being. He had said that he had been following Carl all day, watching him go about his business. Did that mean that he had been around for twenty-four hours, surveying each of Carl’s actions? Was Mark getting more powerful, slipping into this world for longer periods of time, finding his way back to Carl with a hunger that the little man had never before experienced? He moaned and reached down to his stomach, feeling the distended ball gut slosh around with the cum. He looked almost pregnant. Smiling, he moaned as he considered just how powerful his friend and lover had become. He wondered exactly what would happen when “soon” finally happened.

“But all of these things really happened. I just can’t explain them.” Carl was looking at his psychiatrist, pleading, almost begging with his eyes that the older man would understand him.

“The mind, Carl… likes to make us comfortable.” Dr. Pendergrass cleared his throat, pulling at his tie. “It will do anything to make us feel at ease. Perhaps you are imagining an idealized version of…”

“No. Dr. Pendergrass, I know what I’m talking about. And yesterday, I saw another note, taped to my door. It said ‘See you tomorrow. I’ve got a surprise for you.’ Doc… I’m seeing things, feeling things, smelling things. One of those alone might mean I’m hallucinating. All of them together mean…” Carl stopped and looked at the fat man across from him. He was sweating profusely and squirming in his chair. “Are… are you okay, doc?”

“I… I’m experiencing some discomfort. I feel hot. Tight. Get my secretary, will you please?” Carl stood and turned, making for the door. As soon as he had his hand on the knob, he heard a deep “No. Sit down, Carl.”  That voice was not his doctor’s. Carl turned and saw Dr. Pendergrass, still sweating. He had stripped out of his vest and his white shirt was soaked through. But he was no longer fat. Nor was he short. His body had seemed to stretch out, growing speedily to a height of near nine feet tall. Carl gulped and sat in a chair, watching the man before him.

“I had to be sure… Had to be sure before I came back that you…” Dr. Pendergrass turned his eyes on Carl and they glimmered, golden honey. “That you liked him… I mean, me…” He moaned and arched his back, his dick hardening and lengthening in his pants. His white hair shimmered and shifted to a golden color. Dr. Pendergrass’s wrinkles melted away as his skin deepened into caramel. “You see… I’ve been watching you as Dr. Pendergrass. I made him a real person and he didn’t know…” With a moan, he arched his back and his pecs began to swell up. The sudden, waif-like thinness was quickly being replaced with mass, power piling onto him. With another moan, his pecs split the shirt down the middle, exposing his beautiful chest. “I always loved you, Carl, but I never felt good enough for you. Ooooh.” His legs throbbed and expanded with a sudden boom, splitting his pants. “Too short. Too small.” The man stood up and revealed himself fully, ripping the remains of the tattered white shirt off of his body. Mark stood before Carl, in nothing but a tie and painted on briefs. He stood up, and up, and up. His head brushed the ceiling, golden hair rubbing against the white. He reached out to Carl. “It’s been five thousand years since I’ve seen you. I was lost in that void for so long. Once I got over the beauty of it, all I wanted was to see you again. So… I outgrew it. I became a god by consuming the energies of that universe and I literally tore a hole in the fabric of space. Dimension X17-B19-E33 no longer exists, and I can travel freely world to world.” He reached out again, waving his fingers. “Come to me, Carl. I want to make you my co-god. We can live forever. Together.”

Carl ran at Mark and dove into his arms. The world around him dissolved into inky blackness filled with stars and brilliant streaks of blue. But this time, his beau didn’t vanish. His hard muscles enveloped Carl and held him tight. “Mark, I would like nothing more.”

Carl stared around the inky blackness of the infinite universe where he found himself. Mark squeezed him closer to his body, almost as if he were attempting to press Carl into himself and absorb him. “You know, Carl, I think it’s time for you to see a larger portion of my power. Look at me… how big do you think I am? Just how big do you think I’ve gotten here in this vast, infinite void?” Mark lifted his arms into a stunning double bicep pose, flexing the massive pipes into a pair of bulging globes of glorious, veiny mass. Standing in the nothingness, Carl estimated that Mark had to be somewhere around eleven feet tall and eight feet across at the shoulders. His pecs throbbed with size, each looking like they had a massive heft of nearly fifty pounds. Mark smiled as Carl devoured his body with his eyes, roving over every inch of his musculature.

“I… I think that you have to be somewhere near eleven feet tall and nearly seven hundred pounds of muscle mass. But…” Carl smiled and shook his ass against the thick rod behind him. “I’m betting that that is actually just a portion of your size. Why don’t you show me?” Mark grinned and gave Carl a gentle push, putting him about ten feet away from the musclegod. Mark lowered his arms and popped his pecs, bouncing the heavy globes of muscle for Carl to enjoy. A silly grin spread across his face as he breathed out, flexing his abs and closing his eyes.

Slowly, inexorably, Mark’s body began to swell and expand in all directions, stretching taller and taller. His biceps pulsed as they filled with more mass, pushing his veins up against his skin. The arms expanded with power, striations pulsing and flexing as they filled with energy. The fibers underneath his skin writhed as the biceps expanded. His abs hardened, thickening and sprouting into a ten-pack. His legs swelled too, quads doubling, tripling in size as they did. Moaning, Carl watched as Mark’s thick cock swelled as well, edging longer and longer. Soon, it really was as thick as Carl’s forearm and nearly six inches longer. The grapefruit sized head pulsed red as drops of precum leaked from the tip. Panting hard, Mark slowed his growth and finally stopped. His chest rose and fell, pecs bouncing. He grinned, brilliant smile exploding in Carl’s eyes like fireworks. “How about now? How big do you think I am now?” He raised his arms and gave them another flex, eyes glittering mischievously.

“Oh my god…”

“Yes?” Mark laughed as Carl tried to swim over to him through the darkness, reaching out for his muscular body. Mark extended his hand and grabbed Carl by the forearm, pulling the little man over to him and grinning. “From now until forever, you belong to me. You are my little co-god, my lover and my servant. We will create worlds together and build galaxies. We will be beyond any mortal understanding. This empty universe will become our playground.”

Carl looked up at Mark’s face and saw that the muscle monster had grown incredibly, reaching nearly twenty feet in height and had much more than doubled the size of his musculature. He reached down and cupped Carl’s ass, giving his thick runner’s glutes a squeeze. Carl moaned as Mark leaned in, close to his ear and whispered, “Fuck, I love your skinny body with that phat ass… grrrrufff! I want to own that thing, right now.” Carl moaned louder as Mark leaned in and kissed his neck, thick lips pressing into his skin like burning coals. The kiss sent a thrill of electricity through his spine, causing him to spasm. He dove down on the bobbing head of Mark’s cock, licking the slit and moaning at the sweet taste that filled his mouth. “No, no, no… We’re not gonna use that hot little mouth of yours this time.” With a smack and a squeeze, Carl felt a long, thick finger press against his hole, slowly opening him up. His ass blossomed and accepted the finger with ease, the same warmth that he had felt when the god massaged his jaw the previous day. He moaned as his body became more accommodating, Mark’s power pushing into him. Carl turned and bent over, exposing his hole to his lover.

“Please… please, sir… do what you want to do, what I want you to do…” Mark leaned in, pressing his face into Carl’s ass, working him with his tongue, and pressing him open. Carl whimpered as the huge tongue worked his ass. He loved the feeling of the musclegod eating him out. “Oh… oh my god… Mark… MARK!!” With a spasm he shot a spurt of cum, the thick white liquid floating around in the void. He turned to look over his shoulder, seeing his god smiling up at him. He pulled out of the little man’s ass and adjusted his lover, positioning him near the head of his cock.

“You know, I’m not gonna hurt you…”

“I know. I know you won’t.”

“…but I am going to totally own you. You better hold on. You’re in for a wild ride.” Mark pressed the head of his cock against Carl’s hole, slowly pulling him back onto the head of the massive member. The little man whimpered as he felt his ass open to receive the grapefruit-sized, pulsing head, huge piece of meat pushing farther and farther into him. He reached down and touched his stomach, where he felt the cock pressing through him, stretching out his belly. He looked down and saw the huge, distended bulge pressing against him, pushing outward. He shimmied down even further onto the huge cock, taking about half of it into himself. He was going to take that whole thing, no matter what.

“Flip me over, please… I need gravity to help me take you.” Mark smiled and obliged, turning Carl onto his back. He grabbed his ankles and gave him a slow, gentle pull, dragging him onto his monster cock. Carl moaned as he felt almost all of the cock enter him. “I want you in me. Fill me up.”

“As you wish, little man. I’m gonna fill you all the way up. You’re gonna love what I’m gonna do.” Mark gripped Carl’s waist, his huge hands reaching all the way around the little man’s waist. His finger closed around his lover and he began jackhammering Carl’s ass, pumping his cock in and out of the little man’s hole, stretching him out to the limit. The warmth spread through Carl, his body changing and adjusting to better take his massive lover’s meat. The pounding motion of the cock stimulating his prostate was driving him wild, sending neon waves of pleasure up his spine into the pleasure centers of his brain. Spikes of energy flitted in and out of him with the pistoning cock. Moaning, he looked up at Mark and saw his face contorted with concentration. His pecs were heaving and bouncing, throbbing with the effort of pushing in and out of the little man. Carl smiled and threw his head back, screaming with pleasure. His cock exploded again and painted his bulging gut with cum. His eyes rolled slightly back in his head as Mark kept pumping, never relenting in his quest to fill his man with his cum.

“Oh god… oh god… Mark… oh god…”

“Baby, you haven’t felt anything yet…” Carl whimpered as he felt a change come over the sex, the feeling of the cock changing slightly as he kept his head thrown back, moaning louder. But the feeling continued to change, morphing into something very different from the massive cock that had occupied his hole and his gut. He continued to moan as he felt the thick tube in his hole, rubbing against his prostate. Raising his head, he cast his eyes down to where his lover was pounding him. However, instead of seeing a thrusting waist, Carl saw that he was laying in his lover’s hand and that the tube in him was not a cock, but Mark’s middle finger. He was in all the way to his second knuckle, fingering the little man’s ass. Carl looked up at the man before him and saw that he was no longer just a massive muscle man, but that he had become a titan. He was easily several hundred feet tall, his palm long enough for Carl to stretch out in and writhe, enjoying the incredible sensation of the fingering. Carl panted, his lungs expelling a gust of air.

He felt as Mark extracted his thick finger from his tiny toy. “I’m sorry babe, I know I said I would fill you up. But this time, it won’t be cum. I wanted to show you this. This, only one percent of one percent of one percent of my power… I’ve been so limited for so long. That week on Earth felt like an eternity. I had to constrain my power to the limits of Earth. That’s why it took me so long to come back to you. I had to learn how to be human again. Now, though… Now I can be myself again and show you my power. I can give you power like mine. I will make you into a god.” Grunting, Mark bucked his hips and moaned. Carl watched as the massive cock, bigger than an aircraft carrier, spasmed. Instead of expelling ropes of cum, a string of stars exploded into being, the building blocks of a new galaxy. “I want to give you everything that I am, and I want to own everything that you are.”

Carl moaned and came again, spraying thick white splooge into Mark’s hand. He whimpered, falling to his knees. “I am going to be yours forever. I will worship you, my titanic muscle god.” Mark smiled down at his little acolyte. He lifted the man up to his lips and kissed him, pressing his lips into Carl. He smiled, his teeth like brilliant white suns in the dark of the void. “I will be with you for all of eternity.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, Carl.”

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...