Help needed to build an SL strength/mg game

Corwin

Hey,

As I posted before, I have been working on a scripted HUD with animations.  I finished it.  Showed it to a few people and it got a big THUD.

That is OK

I've deconstructed what I've done. Instead of a big hud, I have been working on smaller mats and experiences.I reworked some of the scripts that I have, and wrote a few new ones. 

I think these create a few tools for some interesting RPs, but I am open to suggestions...

1) yes, the game is SML based, since I need *some* basis for strength.  I am open to other suggestions

2)I have hacked a wrestling mat so that it reflects to people of various strengths fighting.  It is not as simple as 'strongest win' but probability based so that the both players can win.  The mat does not currently have a hit point/health/damage system, but that is easy to add if desired (really, I don't know)

3) I have hacked several sex mats so that "dom" and "sub" can be determined by strength.  It can work both ways (weak dominating strong/strong dominating weak)

I'm working on adding some dungeons at my gym (Evolve).

What do y'all want?  I think I am in a position to create SL Experiences that people can build on.

If you want to chat, Opinated Resident on Second Life.

Corwin

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, & Privacy Policy.
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..