Random Growth Spurts

"Fuck! Please God, NO!" You heard the coolest guy at school yell from the mens locker room. His moans and panting are serenaded by the ripping of fabric.

"These pants are designer. I-I cant go out like this! Its stretching all the way down my leg and its not even hard!"

*CRASH!* You hear the sound of glass shattering

"MY PANTS BUTTON FLEW OFF! WHAT IS HAPPENING!"

As you hear his moans becoming louder with each second you peep through the door to see him pinned against the locker. His dick slowly lifting is pant leg as the tears become more visble. As the seams are splitting in two you can help but notice the hug wet spots on the ground. He's leaking pre and you could only imagine what it would be like to see him bust his load.

It continues to creeping up his abs and lands between his chest. 

"Why is it so warm? I cant wrap my hands around it. It won't stop twitching!"

You then see him leaning foward. Is he about to do what you think he is. As he licks the head of his dick it twitches uncontrollably and grows even more! Filling his mouth he is both shocked and aroused. He sucks on it as if it were candy. You can hear the excitement and fear in his moans. You notices cum filling up his cheeks and slowly escaping from his mouth. You pull out your phone to record the specticle in front of you. 

tumblr_d13a4ac919f362a5a3f740cfa2679e4f_65b1c8b1_540-1.jpg