Lgm Power Drink : Tired Of Having A Boyfriend With "little" Muscles

LinkinGiantMorphs

[histoire disponible en français juste ici ! ]

(A HUGE thank you to T.F. for the story and to Sven0204 for the traduction !!!)

LGM Drinks have changed my life!

I'm introducing myself, Marc, I'm 28 years old and I live in Los Angeles since 5 years now.

It's in the city of angels that i have found John, the love of my life. Yes I am gay.

John is marvelous : 1m79(5ft 8) of love, 74 kg (163 pounds) of tenderness, a perfect bodyand a well-filled head.

He is everything to me and I'm all for him.

But you kow after 3 years, the routine settles down, the pounds accumulates and John wasn't the apollo of our first met. Okay he was working out and was gaining muscles but not enough.

To be honest I was tempt to break up with him.

But one day, on my way for work, as usuall, I see a new store that just open. Intrigued by the Greek god guys on the posters, I decide to take a look.

The seller was looking like a underwear's model. He made me blush (surely because of his body, the one i would like John to have) and he look at me from my head to my foot, I'm asking him what does he sell and he explained me both products.

One of the drink make the user gain muscles mass and the other his height. In my head I'm thinking about all the stuffs i would do with a taller and muscular boyfriend.

But the seller interupt my thoughts saying me that we can only buy one product in all our life. Annoyed, I finally chose the ''Power Drink'' and decide to try it that evening on John.

That night, we had a dates at the beach, Venice Beach, if you know it. When I saw him I was so excited and I hurry to meet him. Telling me he was thirtsy I propose him the ''magic'' drink. He take it but driven by a strong desire, I forced him to drink the bottle in one gulp. Just finished the bottle, the muscles of John begin to expand.

Fat first and then his muscles begin to get toned. I was close to him before he drank the drink, I was closer when the transformation end. I don't know how to describe it to you, in broad terms, the muscles get fill with fat and fat become muscles in few seconds.

The most amazing thing was the face's expression of john once the metamorphosis end. He was smiling like a child, He hugs me in his (gigantic) arms and to tell you that dosnt make me insensitive.

Later he confess me that taking this drink is really painfull : It's like all your inner body is burning, but when you see the results you thinking that we must suffer to be beautiful.

This is a real story, I wasn't that happy since now, it is one year so far that i am living with a montain of muscles and nothng can have made me happier.

Thanks LGM Drinks !!!!!!!!!!!

post-634-0-48168500-1403975676_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 6