An American Muscle God

muscleaddict

Two

As my eyes wandered over the enormous tracksuit covered muscle freak before me, I couldn’t resist any longer. I released my arm from Matty’s embrace and tentatively placed my hand on the side of his huge right upper arm. The second my hand made contact with his monstrously meaty tricep my thick, hard cock pulsated and juddered. I couldn’t quite grasp the sheer size and thickness of his arm. I looked up at him hesitantly, waiting for a sign that what I was doing, touching and exploring his muscle, was okay and the second I saw his mouth, which was now curled into a slightly mischievous and devastatingly gorgeous smile, I knew it was.

As my hand travelled from his thick, solid tricep towards his bicep, Matty quickly clenched his fist hard. Nothing could have prepared me for the sensation of feeling that ball of astonishingly hard and phenomenally huge bicep muscle underneath my fingers. It was like I was touching something from another world, like I’d been let it on some kind of highly confidential secret, and been specially chosen to experience something hardly anyone in the world even knew existed, let alone had the opportunity to experience. As I squeezed his freakishly hard flexed bicep, I looked up at the muscle God who was sensually staring down at his flexed arm, and arrogantly pursing his lips, in the cockiest and hottest expression of self admiration at his own magnificent muscle.

He then did the most unexpected thing. With my hand squeezing his croquet ball shaped bicep, he raised his arm up to the side of his head and flexed down hard into a one armed bicep pose, his barely human muscle mass exploding underneath my fingers. As he flexed down and squeezed into the pose, he let out the hottest little grunt. He then stretched out his arm and bought it back into the peak of the bicep pose again, all the time unable to tear his eyes away from his own pumped, freaky mass with the hottest look of cocky self worship, which had suddenly emerged out of nowhere as soon as he’d started flexing. His pretty eyes finally locked with mine, and a cheeky and proud bordering on smug grin emerged on his face when he saw my amazed expression.

Matty then posed a question. “You wanna watch me hit a few poses?” I nervously and excitedly exclaimed, “Yeah,” in response. I wasn’t sure whether he needed more reassurance or just got a kick out of seeing me react to the prospect of seeing him flex and squeeze his muscles, because he then asked, “would that turn you on?” It was possibly the most absurd question I’d ever been asked. I’d spent countless hours, possibly days, watching huge, pumped up muscle beasts posing, flexing and squeezing their inhumanly shredded mass which turned me on more than anything else on this earth, and here was a genuine muscle God standing in front of me questioning if I wanted to witness my ultimate turn on in the flesh. Playing into his hands, I gave a more enthusiastic and excited, “Yeah,” than before and he gave a playful and affectionate little laugh in response.

I stood back a little as he muttered to himself, “Let’s get these off,” and reached for the waistband of his shiny red tracksuit bottoms. Despite the crazy and unbelievable events that had built up to this, I wasn’t quite prepared for what I was about to see.

As the muscle God slowly peeled his trousers down, the first thing I noticed was an incredibly hot pair of the shiniest, bright blue trunks containing a pretty modestly big bulge, and then the waistband lowered slowly to reveal the biggest and craziest looking set of quads in the most insanely shredded condition. I actually physically gasped at how freaky and detailed those huge corded wheels were. He smirked at this and exclaimed, “Yeah, my quads are pretty cut up at the moment.” Cut up was an understatement, his quads had lines I never even knew existed. His tracksuit bottoms even got jammed half way down for a second because of the sheer size of them. Putting a little extra effort into yanking them down, his trousers fell to the floor to reveal a pair of utterly magnificent and otherworldly shredded quads with the most unreal sweeps which seemed to flare out for miles. The other thing which completely took my breath away was how freakishly vascular they were. It looked like a thousand tiny snakes were running riot underneath his bronzed wafer thin skin.

He stood for a few moments with his hands resting on his hips and his faced head down, admiring his own magnificently detailed and crazily conditioned quads, and as he tensed them, every line and cut deepened and locked into place. I wanted so badly to just get down on my knees and grab on to those massive wheels, to see what they would feel like in my hands, but I knew I had to wait. Firstly, I had the almost impossible mission of having to sit and watch this genuine muscle monster flex and squeeze every inhumanly conditioned inch of muscle hanging off his bones without my rock hard and increasingly twitching cock exploding and drenching my pants with a litre of thick, white cream.

As soon as I saw the muscle God reaching for the zip of his tracksuit jacket, my heart fluttered, my eyes widened and my throbbing cock made a quick, forceful spasm. This was what I had been waiting for. I was about to see what this superhuman muscle monster was hiding under that jacket.

It all seemed to happen so quickly. One moment I was watching the zip quickly slide down and his jacket open to reveal the brilliantly deep cut separating his huge, perfectly bronzed pecs, and the next moment the jacket had been tossed onto the bed and he was standing with his arms outstretched as if he were on stage at a competition waiting for the announcer to call out the instruction for the first of many poses, while looking directly at me with a sexy, slightly cocky smirk spread across his absurdly handsome face. 

I was totally dumb founded by the amazing image before me. I had seen bodybuilders before at shows but seeing a real life competition ready muscle freak, beautifully bronzed and perfectly sculpted, standing a few feet away from me in nothing but a pair of obscenely shiny, bright blue posing trunks was a completely different ball game.

I couldn’t quite fathom what I was witnessing. His whole torso looked like it had been perfectly carved out of marble. His pecs were not only wide, and deep, but had the most insane thickness. Some bodybuilders have pecs which look quite flat, but not Matty. It looked like someone had strapped two cushions to his chest. Even though he was standing relatively still, every now and then, both of his huge muscle tits would twitch and make small, slight bouncing movements, as if they were too big to fit on his chest, and were looking for some kind of escape from his torso. I wanted so badly to place both hands on those balloons of insatiably thick pec meat and dig my fingertips into those massive mounds of freakishly developed muscle in a hard squeeze.

His delts were cartoonishly big and seemed to explode out for about a mile, and right at the centerpiece of his torso, under those massive, thick muscle tits, were the most gut wrenchingly hot, touch-them-and-you’ll-spunk-in-two-seconds-flat abs you have ever seen. It looked like six perfectly placed cobblestones were trying to burst through the drum tight skin of his fantastic midsection. The other thing which took my breath away was just how shockingly ripped and conditioned Matty was, every muscle on his torso separated by the deepest cuts, rips and grooves.

As I stood, eyes widened and mouth hanging down a little in disbelief at the beautiful freak which stood before me, I let out a shocked, “Woah!” I didn’t mean for it to slip out, and I might have even been embarrassed if it wasn’t for the fact that Matty’s increasingly gorgeous grin widened in response. I wondered whether he ever got bored of people having such a strong reaction to his body.

An anticipation of a response from him quickly faded when his stupidly sexy and slightly smug grin suddenly vanished, and his face transformed into a serious expression of half concentration, half macho arrogance. As he tucked his fingers under the indecently thin straps of his shiny bright blue trunks, his mouth curled and his lips pursed into the hottest, arrogant “oooh yeah” expression, and before I knew what was happening, he was positioning his body into a front lat spread pose, which he hit which so much effort and aggression that his heels actually lifted off the ground and then quickly thundered back down to the floor as he slammed into the pose. 

His huge, thick chest jumped up like a cobra trying to attack his chin, his crazy lats flared out like wings and his stacked abs pulsated up and down as he inhaled and exhaled, as if something was trapped under the skin of his stomach and was attempting to break it’s way out. All of this was accompanied with an over the top arrogant, lips pursed expression which had suddenly turned more animated as he hit the pose, and the hottest, deepest and cockiest, “Ooooh!” sound.

He stayed in the pose for about five seconds, just standing there looking at me with that incredibly arrogant expression on his face, which said “check this fucking shit out right here”, and as the thick balloons of pec meat strapped to his chest each took one last little jump up, he suddenly let out the cockiest sounding, “YEAH!” The moment he did this, my cock suddenly started spasming. I panicked for a second because I was sure I was about to cum. I winced slightly and as he relaxed the pose, he cheekily smirked at me, and asked, “You OK there?” in that warm, friendly manner, the complete contrast to the shamelessly arrogant, hyper-macho, face scrunching animal I’d just witnessed.

“Don’t cum yet!” Matty cheekily ordered, with the most endearingly proud grin on his face. He then followed this with the cockiest and most playful line, “Not if you can help it anyway.” I loved the fact that one second Matty was making his pecs jump up to his chin with the most incredibly arrogant attitude, and the next he was cracking jokes and indulging in cheeky banter with me.

I gave a short, shocked laugh in response to Matty’s utterly brilliant and outrageously cheeky remark, and he smiled along with me, before his expression turned more serious and concentrated as he positioned himself for another pose. Before I knew it, Matty was slamming his arms down either side of his head into a front double bicep, teeth gritted together and his face screwed up into yet another aggressive grimace. He let out the hottest, growling, animal-like, “GRRRRRR!” as either side of his exceptionally sexy bald head, two massive croquet ball shaped biceps exploded. Running across the inside of his arms, over the phenomenal peaks of his biceps, and all down his forearms, were a dozen freaky veins, like wires trapped underneath his wafer thin skin.

The aggression on Matty’s face as he held his front double bicep pose was unbelievable, and with his teeth gritted even harder, he let out the most unbelievably hot growl. He then turned his eyes away from me and on to his own flexed right bicep. He stretched his arm out and the bicep stretched flat, and as he returned it to it’s awesome flexed position, he exaggeratingly puffed out his cheeks in concentration and let out the hottest half grunt, half exhaling sound, followed by another deep, arrogant growl. Staring at Matty’s peaked ball of bronzed bicep muscle, I couldn’t quite fathom the thought that I had actually touched it not ten minutes or so before, even though it had only been through the material of his tracksuit. My feet almost left the ground at the sudden giddy high which came with the realisation that I would no doubt soon get to touch it in its naked form.

As he relaxed from the pose, Matty was breathing more heavily than before. His posing had seemingly made him a little short of breath, which was unsurprising considering how much effort he’d put into it and how hard he’d squeezed. The cockiness vanished again to make way for more adorable and friendly smiling and he rested his hands on his hips to catch his breath. He was clearly loving the fact that he had an audience, and could obviously see from my face that I was in some kind of muscle fantasy heaven.

“I get a little cocky when I pose. I can’t help it!” Although Matty’s tone was apologetic, the mischievous smile which accompanied this statement suggested he was anything but sorry. “I hope you don’t mind?” I had no doubt that this question wasn’t sincere, but I suspected it was his way of trying to work out my feelings on bodybuilders who turned on the attitude when posing. I quickly exclaimed, “No!” in a tone which assured him I was absolutely, unequivocally OK with displays of over the top cocky muscle posing.

He gave a little laugh in response, and then unexpectedly said, “You’re adorable!” I immediately felt my cheeks burn up and couldn’t help but bashfully smirk, the way anyone naturally does when someone throws a compliment in their direction.

“So, what are your favourite poses?” It was an easy question for me to answer. “Erm…abs and thighs, and most muscular.” He nodded in agreement and said, “Yeah, the big ones,” before offering up the most outrageous statement. “You might need a change of pants after you’ve seen my abs and thighs!”

Matty then turned sideways and, squatting slightly, positioned himself into another pose. “Let’s give you a side chest first,” he said, before clasping his left wrist with his right hand, and then clamping down into the pose while releasing the hottest and cockiest, “OOOOOOH!” 

His perfectly pumped pecs exploded off his chest, his thick meaty triceps bulged out and his freaky left bicep looked as if it were in danger of ripping clean through the bronze tinted, cling wrap skin struggling to contain it. His expression was noticeably less arrogant with this pose, and instead, he was just beaming at me with a sexy, heart melting smile. It was still amazingly hot, but I was almost relieved that the attitude had cooled off a little, only because I wasn’t sure how much more of Matty’s cockiness I was going to be able to witness without creaming myself.

“Let’s hit some back poses.” I hadn’t seen his back view yet, and I really wasn’t prepared for what I was about to witness. Before I could gather my thoughts, he was spun around, his fists were resting on his hips and his monstrously wide, barn door back was opening up and his thick lats were exploding out either side. The rear image of Matty’s physique was phenomenal. Smooth, soft, bronzed skin stretched over the wide mass of his planet sized back, which looked like it deserved its own place in the solar system. Further south sat a pair of the thickest, most ridiculously developed and freakishly striated glutes, barely contained by the inexplicably shiny material of his bright blue posing trunks.

Now relaxed from his back lat spread, Matty then made the hottest and most unexpected move. As if reading my mind, which was now obsessed with his magnificently huge and beautifully detailed ass, he squatted down, paused, reached one hand round to the back of his posing trunks, and started adjusting them. It took me a few moments to realise what he was doing, but as he bought both arms up either side of his head into a back double bicep pose, and slowly bought himself back into his upstanding position, it soon became apparent. Thanks to Matty’s little adjustments, both of the cheeks making up his insatiably thick ass had been mostly freed from the material of his posing trunks, a large percentage of which had been buried deep in his crack. Before I had time to worry about potentially creaming my pants for the uncountable time that day, his otherworldly glutes tensed, causing all of the lines and striations to deepen, which made his ass look rock fucking solid.

Matty released his bicep exploding pose with a loud exhaled, “Arrrrggghhh!” and, instead of turning around to face me again like I had expected, he reached for what was left of the shiny blue posing trunk material on display, and tucked more of it into the crack of his ass. He then cusped both of his cheeks with his hands, wriggled slightly and attempted to swivel his head over his shoulder, presumably to get a look at his own posing trunk devouring glutes, before he unexpectedly and rather manically started to tap both of his clenched cheeks with each set of fingers. TAP TAP TAP. Quick, hard, aggressive hits on his rock hard, fully tensed glutes in his cockiest move yet. As he finished, he let out a loud, cocky, “Whoooo!” The shamelessly arrogant and over the top cocky animal had returned.

Matty spun around to face me again but he wasn’t wasting any time with his poses. His insanely pumped arms were thrown behind the back of his head, his right quad was sticking out before him and his face was scrunched into not only his cockiest expression yet, but possibly one of the hottest and unashamedly arrogant facial expressions I’d ever seen any bodybuilder pulling. His eyes were closed tightly, his face was contorted and scrunched to fuck and he was displaying the most animated and manic grin as if to say, “Hell yeah, motherfucker…here it fucking comes.”

Fully facing me, Matty then opened his eyes, and hung paused in that position for a second before he aggressively crunched down hard with the hottest, loudest grunt. “GRRRRRR!” His gorgeous abs burst out of his torso, his monster sized, vein splattered wheels flared out for miles, and his shiny posing trunk covered dick bulged out towards me, as if inviting me closer to the God-like muscle beast before me as he crunched and flexed into the abs and thighs pose he’d cheekily warned might warrant me a new clean pair of underpants.

I suddenly fantasised about walking up to Matty as he sat in that jaw dropping pose and exploring every bump, bulge, groove and cut of his phenomenally shredded midsection with my fingers, in it’s gloriously crunched state.

I wanted him to stay locked in that incredible pose, but I was certain that, in a few seconds time, his arms would be flung down and he’d be relaxing, probably panting slightly and smirking that gorgeous smug grin, before hitting the next incredible pose. I was wrong. Instead, Matty threw back his head, with his arms still wrapped behind it, his upper torso going in the same direction and then, still with that unbelievably cocky, teeth gritted expression on his stupidly handsome face, he slammed down again into another amazing abs and thighs pose. Just when I didn’t think he could pull anything else out of the bag, he then repeated the exact same move three times in a row, in about three seconds flat, like some newly invented triple abs and thighs pose. BAM, BAM, BAM! CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH! Each crunch accompanied by the hottest, animal-like growling noise as he slammed down into the pose.

When he finally relaxed, he muttered his cockiest words yet. “Whooo! Man, I’m so fucking PUMPED!” He gave a short, cheeky laugh, before adding, “I hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am, buddie.” Looking at the bulge tenting my jeans, he then outrageously said, “Looks like you are!” and gave me the most mischievous, little smirk, to which my cheeks burned and my mouth curled into an uncontrollable smile at the cheekiness of his comment.

“Just one more pose for you, buddie!” he said. With both hands placed on top of his mammoth sized wheels, Matty unexpectedly stuck out his left leg, and out of nowhere, started wobbling and shaking his inhuman looking quad muscle from left to right, all the time looking down, with an expression of slight surprise and even admiration at the crazy and surreal image of his own freakishly developed quad meat wobbling and shaking like mad before it abruptly came to an end with his quad tensed and locked into place, revealing the crazy lines, freaky striations and fantastic detail in all their otherworldly glory.

As if the quad wobbling wasn’t enough to send my cock juddering into overdrive, he then made the craziest move. He took his right finger and placed it below the tensed quad muscle, his leg twisting slightly from side to side. In one, quick, sharp movement, he then ran his finger all the way up the deep cut of the muscle, before twisting it a little more and arrogantly exclaiming, “Yeah, baby! That’s what I’m talking about.”

Matty was clearly on some kind of incredible high. An amazing state of mind where the only things that mattered were his monster sized muscles. Flexing them. Tensing them. Squeezing them. Bringing as much attention to them as possible.

His eyes then veered away from his insane right quad and onto his right massively pumped, vein encrusted bicep. Bringing both of his clenched fists together, he then cranked down into an insane most muscular, with a loud exhaling sound. His eyes kept veering from his own flexed upper body mass to me, and he seemed to be getting more aggressive with every millisecond that passed, gritting his teeth, screwing up his face, and growling as he squeezed like crazy.

I wondered whether that was his big finale, and it definitely would have been a worthy one, but I had a feeling he hadn’t quite finished posing just yet. Proving me right, he relaxed for a second, before he brought both of his arms up to the sides. With a long, deep growling noise and a slightly manic, teeth clenched, shit eating grin plastered on his face, he then slowly brought them down into a crab most muscular. Every muscle in his upper body seemed to explode and triple in size, and from out of nowhere, two half melon shaped trap muscles erupted either side of his neck and ballooned up to his earlobes. 

Matty paused and I presumed he’d reached the peak of his pose, until he unexpectedly gave one last quick, hard slam down while closing his eyes and outrageously sticking out his massive tongue in the most unbelievably cocky fashion.

Staring at the image of this massive mountain of shredded muscle before me, squeezing like his life depended on it, face contorted and tongue flat out in an incredible display of cockiness, I badly needed to cum. My hands had been gravitating towards my cock since he had started slamming down into those big, nasty abs and thighs poses. I was so tempted to just squeeze the hard bulge in my jeans, but I knew that if I touched it, I wouldn’t be able to stop it from exploding. A huge part of me just wanted to frantically undo my belt, rip open each button on my jeans, whip out my hard throbbing cock, and just furiously tug it at till it exploded with a litre of thick white cream built up from watching this incredibly hot muscle God flex and squeeze his freaky mass.

Now relaxed from his crab most muscular, shaking his arms, and looking down at his bronzed shredded mass, I could see Matty gearing himself up for another pose. The charming smiles and cheeky banter in between poses had now gone, and a more serious and tense atmosphere hung in the air. It felt like he suddenly meant business, as if he had started thinking about how hard he’d worked to be in his barely human condition, and was suddenly determined to show off just how much of a crazy muscle freak he’d transformed himself into by putting on the best display of attitude packed, cocky as fuck posing he possibly could.

It was time for Matty’s big finish. Staring right at me with his most animated and arrogant expression yet, he dramatically brought both of his arms back before slamming them down aggressively and hard into another phenomenal crab most muscular pose while unashamedly opening his mouth wide and letting out the loudest, animal like roar.

He held the pose for what seemed like an eternity. Squeezing so fucking hard until his whole body started to shake with effort. His traps popping up, his insanely wide arms exploding out, every vein popping to the surface and his paper thin, bronzed painted skin stretched over every amazing inch of muscle and every deep groove which separated them.

Watching this indescribably hot display of muscle posing, sheer power and hyper macho arrogance, my hard, throbbing, cum filled cock felt like it was about to explode. I didn’t think I would be able to hold it in any longer. As the mountain of mass muscle and crazy veins squeezed and shook before me, I remember thinking, “This is it, I can’t keep it in any longer.” 

My cock was spasming with more force than it had ever done before, begging for me to reach down and grab it. I could literally feel the cum pumping in the head of my cock, dying to burst out. My face flushed, I felt like I was about to pass out and I let out an agonising whimper, followed by a few deep breaths, as my hand etched ever closer to the hard throbbing bulge in my jeans. It took everything in my will power not to touch it.

Matty finally stopped squeezing with a loud, “Aaahhhhh!” of relief, followed by a few deep breaths, and a comical, “Whoooo!” His tongue was cheekily popping out flat in exhaustion for a moment before he let out a short, adorable laugh. I giggled along with him and we laughed like two people who had both just cum after the hottest, most intense sex and were now on a shared post orgasmic high.

“God I love being a bodybuilder!” Matty said, in between deep exaggerated breaths and chuckles. He then nodded to my throbbing bulge and said, with a mischievous but gorgeous grin, “Still not spunked those pants yet then?” I gave a shocked laugh, before giving him an honest reply. “I’m so fucking close mate!”

A huge, cocky grin emerged on his face. “Fucking awesome! I love that my muscles have that effect on you. That’s all a lot of bodybuilders really want, you know. To make people cum just by looking at them. That’s what it’s all about!”

I was slightly taken aback by this. Not only was it undoubtedly one of the hottest things I’d ever heard, but it also surreal to hear an actual bodybuilder saying it in such a frank, casual manner. The intense feeling of badly needing to cum had slightly eased off with Matty no longer posing, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to last much longer. My fear was that once I’d cum that would be it, and our encounter would be all over. I needed to cool off for a moment, and to get away from this superhuman muscle God of my dreams, so perfect he looked like he’d been manufactured in some kind of lab purely for my sexual enjoyment. I quickly thought on my feet and told him I needed to use the bathroom.

As I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, and thought about the unbelievable events that were unfolding, a huge grin emerged on my face. I stood for a moment with my hands holding on to the side of the sink, trying to relax and hoping that my hard on would ease off slightly. As I did so, an imaginary scenario suddenly came into my mind. I’d walk out of the bathroom to find Matty fully dressed, where he’d explain to me that while our encounter had been fun, he had a few things he needed to do in preparation for his contest tomorrow, bringing my crazy muscle adventure to a sudden and abrupt end. I panicked slightly at the possibility of this becoming a reality, and then realised that the thought had, at least, had the exact effect on my cock that I was looking for.

I tentatively opened the bathroom door, fully bracing myself for my fear to come true and for Matty to be zipping up his red tracksuit, only to find him standing in the middle of the room, staring down and admiring his monstrously sized bicep, which he was flexing and popping by clenching his fist, with his lips pursed into an arrogant, “Fuck yeah!” expression. When he noticed I’d returned to the room, a mischievous grin emerged on his face, which told me that he clearly loved the fact that I had just caught him admiring his own muscle.

“Listen, buddie, do you have any plans tonight?” My heart sank and I was sure that our meet had expired and he was going to either throw me out now, or tell me I needed to leave soon. Without thinking, I told him no, which was a lie as I’d arrange to meet a friend that evening for drinks. The huge smile Matty was displaying in response to this told me that it was exactly what he had wanted to hear.

“So, listen, I have to get up pretty early tomorrow for the show but, do you wanna stay over?” My heart leapt, I didn’t even bother attempting to suppress the huge grin that was rapidly spreading across my face and I excitedly told him yes.

“Excellent!” he beamed. “Oh and buddie, don’t worry if you need to cum. Just do it! We’ve got all night so you can cum as many times as you like.” I couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing, but with that crazy statement, my cock had returned to it’s fully erect state.

“So, buddie, now you’ve seen a real life bodybuilder pose, I think it’s about time you came over here and got your hands on all this muscle.” My chest fluttered, my stomach tightened in knots and before my head had a chance to explode, I cautiously walked towards the bronzed, shredded muscle monster standing before me. This was it. I was about to feel every inch, bump, bulge, rip and cut of this muscle God’s freakishly huge, shockingly developed, insanely conditioned body.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

WOW!!!  Is this based on a true experience you’ve had or simply a fantasy? Amazing skills at describing the feelings, sensations and reactions.   And the descriptions of God-like muscle!  Really created a picture!  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lefty said:

WOW!!!  Is this based on a true experience you’ve had or simply a fantasy? Amazing skills at describing the feelings, sensations and reactions.   And the descriptions of God-like muscle!  Really created a picture!  

Now THAT would be telling! 😏

(It's pure fantasy!) 😂

• Thanks 1

Three

The seconds it took for me to walk from the bathroom door to the middle of the hotel room where the huge muscle monster of my dreams stood waiting for me seem to drag on forever. It felt like I was in a movie and the special effects editor had suddenly switched the footage to slow motion. As I approached his mass of huge, perfectly pumped, tan caked muscle, Matty was beaming that gorgeous, mischievous smile at me, as if to say, “No, dude, you’re not dreaming. This is actually happening and you really are about to get your hands on, and feel every single inch of a real life, genuine, competition conditioned bodybuilder.”

As I stood a foot away from Matty, I couldn’t tear my eyes away from his enormous bronzed torso. I felt a little rude, so I tried to focus my attention on his face, but my eyes kept veering down to the massive slabs of muscle which made up his chest. Below it, his six beautifully shaped abdominal muscles exploded through his stomach as if trying to make an escape. I let out a quiet gasp as I looked on in disbelief at the deeply cut grooves separating each block of hard muscle, his gorgeously bronzed tracing paper thin skin stretched tightly over each abdominal. What I was staring at didn’t quite look as if it was meant for this world.

I managed to tear my eyes away from the perfectly sculpted and ridiculously developed muscle which made up Matty‘s physique to look up at his face, and he was cheekily smirking at me with a look which said, “Yeah, I know…freaky or fucking what, mate?”

I suddenly became very aware and conscious of my hands. More accurately, just what to do with them. I gently scratched my forearm with my left hand just for something to do. Before I knew what had happened, Matty then made the most unexpected move. His warm, soft hand was suddenly gripped over the top of mine, and he was leading it away from my body and towards his. My heart fluttered, and my mind raced as I wondered where Matty was about to place my eager hand.

I didn’t have to wonder for long. Before I knew it, my right hand was placed firmly on Matty’s left tensed bicep. The moment my hand made contact with the ball of hard marble wrapped around his tight, smooth skin, it felt like a wave of pleasure surged through my entire body. A sensation which felt both incredibly sensual and completely new. I couldn’t quite fathom the sheer size of the bicep muscle. I’d watched countless muscle videos and seen endless pictures of huge pumped, biceps, but I was still completely taken aback my how big Matty’s ball of hard, tensed bicep muscle felt.

It wasn’t just the size of the bicep muscle which completely shocked me. The sheer width of his upper arm was breathtaking. As I explored his phenomenally huge arm with my hand, wrapping my fingers around the side, squeezing his tricep and bringing it back round to feel that hard, marble-like bicep muscle, without any kind of warning, and with my hand still clasped on the magnificently hard muscle, Matty suddenly brought his arm up and squeezed into a one armed bicep. His face scrunched up into an arrogant grimace as he released a big, loud, “Ooommpfff,” followed by a cocky sounding, “YEAH!” I cried out a shocked, “FUCK!” as Matty’s huge bicep once again exploded underneath my fingers, like it had done in the early stages of our encounter, only this time without the material of his tracksuit covering it.

As he bought his arms back down and relaxed from the pose, my right hand slipped to one of his huge, watermelon shaped delts. I placed my left hand on his other gigantic sized shoulder and my fingers explored the mounds of enormously sized, rock hard mass exploding from either side of his torso. His wafer thin skin was stretched so tight, struggling to contain the enormous mounds of pure beef bulging underneath it.

Both of my hands then slipped further, towards the huge cushions of pec meat exploding off his chest. With both hands planted firmly on each insatiably thick pillow, I dug my fingers into the incredible meat and gave both of his monstrously huge pecs a little squeeze. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. As I gripped the thick pec meat with my fingers, Matty continuously squeezed and tensed his huge chest hard, and then relaxed a little, before squeezing again. My cock started twitching, and that familiar, tingling sensation in the head returned, like a litre of cum was pumping away underneath it and gagging to break free.

“How’s that working out for you, buddie?” asked Matty. The only response I could cook up was, “Fucking amazing mate!” but what I really wanted to say was, “You have no fucking idea how God damn horny and unbelievably fucking amazing the sensation of touching and squeezing your huge thick slabs of pec meat is right now. I just wanna yank down my jeans and boxers and stick my throbbing cock in the deep groove separating these two massive muscle tits and make you squeeze the fuck out of your mammoth sized chest so I can feel the insatiably thick pec meat squeezing and clamping either side of my dick until it explodes with a river of cum.”

He then made an unspeakably hot and completely unexpected move. With both of my hands still clamped on his monstrous muscle tits, Matty started bouncing the meat up and down. I gasped as I felt the cushions of muscle dancing under my fingers, like two puppies wriggling in a sack. It was the freakiest and most surreal sensation. I looked up at Matty’s stupidly handsome face to see the cheekiest and most self satisfied grin etched across it. 

As his pecs stopped bouncing, Matty’s expression suddenly transformed into one of the over the top, arrogant as fuck grimaces he’d displayed when he’d been cranking out his poses earlier. Pursing his lips slightly, and letting out a deep, growling noise, while both of my hands still firmly gripped his pecs, he unexpectedly squeezed into a gentle most muscular. 

I cried out, “FUCK!” as the thick chest beef tensed and hardened underneath my hands. As his arms and delts exploded right before me, I was finally able to take my hands away from his pecs to frantically explore every inch of the huge, flexed muscle making up his enormous upper body, Matty, all the while, continuing to growl and snarl like some kind of animal.

Without taking a breather, Matty then threw his arms behind his head, his face scrunched up into the hottest snarl, and cranked down into another abs and thighs, letting out a loud grunting sound as did so. “EURRRGHH!” I almost fainted at the sight before me. His freakishly shredded and deeply grooved abdominal blocks crunched and flexed to an obscene degree just a mere inches away from my torso. As I placed my eager hand on the exploding cobblestone abs before me, I let out a little groan, and Matty grunted a cocky, “YEAH!” in response. I gently ran my fingers up and down the gloriously developed ab bricks bursting through his skin, feeling the ripples and grooves separating the bumps, as Matty continued to crunch down, twisting slightly from left to right, all the time letting out the cockiest animal-like grunting and growling sounds.

Without thinking, I suddenly reached for my hard, throbbing cock, which was trying to burst through my jeans, and gave it a gentle squeeze. I had been dying to touch it for what seemed like forever. The release felt like heaven, and I let out a groan in response. Matty let out a hot, “Mmmmm,” followed by a slightly dirty sounding, “Fuck yeah!” As I started tugging on my hard, spunk filled cock, the other hand still exploring Matty’s phenomenally carved ab blocks, my head was conflicted. I wanted so badly to keep tugging, but I was adamant that I didn’t want to cum just yet.

Up until that moment, Matty’s tone hadn’t been overly sexual. Even when he’d told me I could cum as many times as I wanted, his tone had still been fairly casual and matter of fact. As I tugged on my dick through my boxers, Matty surprised me when, in a deep, sexual tone, he suddenly spurted out, “Fucking whip out that cock and spunk all over my abs, boy!” I groaned again in response, and was so close to obeying Matty‘s orders, but my ever resilient will power took control, and I took my hand away from my throbbing dick. Gasping for breath, I smirked at Matty, who was smiling back at me. I didn’t have to explain to him that I didn’t want to cum just yet, and he gave me his approval by saying, “Horny little fucker!” with a cheeky grin.

He was now fully relaxed from his abs and thighs pose, but I wasn’t quite finished with exploring his gorgeous ab blocks. I placed my right index finger in one of the deep cuts separating his abdominals and slowly traced it over every single line, cut and groove of his beautiful six pack. As I did, Matty tensed and crunched, the grooves narrowed and the blocks of hard muscle tightened around my finger. “Watch you don’t get your finger stuck there, buddie,” Matty joked. I couldn’t quite fathom how freakishly thin the skin stretched over his stomach was. His body fat percentage must have been dangerously low. I quickly gave into a sudden urge I had to attempt to pinch the bronzed coloured, paper thin skin wrapped round his hard, bulging bricks of abdominal muscle, which was almost impossible to do. Every time I managed to grasp any small amount of his inhumanly thin skin, it would quickly escape from my fingertips and snap back tightly over his shredded abs.

Matty suddenly grasped my exploring hand with his, and positioned it so it was outstretched flat on his hard six pack. “Keep it still!” he instructed, in a mischievous tone. He then threw his arms round the back of his head once more as if readying another abs and thighs pose, and I braced myself to feel those abs crunch under my fingertips. Instead, Matty did the opposite. He sucked his abs into his stomach as much as he could, my hand going with them, his rib cage suddenly exposed, and then, in a split second, BAM, his perfect cobblestone abs were back in their rightful place, crunched and tensed as much as they possibly could be, exploding and bursting underneath my fingers. It was an even more alien-like sensation than feeling Matty’s thick pecs bouncing and dancing under my fingers, or my attempt at trying to pinch the dangerously thin skin tightly wrapped around his abs.

After repeating the move twice, Matty mischievously quipped, “Fucking freaky huh? I love shocking people with quirky moves like the vacuum pose. It’s right up there with quad wobbling. You seemed to like that one too, little dude. Your pants were extra twitchy when I was giving my wheels a wobble earlier.”

I gave a little laugh, and replied, “God yeah. It’s one of my favourite moves, mate!” “Yeah?” he replied. “Best give my audience what they want then.” Mischievously grinning, he then proceeded to wobble and shake his left monstrously huge quad again, before bringing it to a halt, and twisting and turning it slightly to show off the crazy detail and phenomenal lines, all the time looking down in admiration as he had done before.

For some reason, I felt slightly hesitant about bending down and planting my hands all over those enormously thick wheels. The prospect seemed a little more intimate than touching his torso and I felt like I would have to wait for some kind of sign or nod of approval from the muscle God himself. “My legs are so fucking shredded right now dude!” “They’re fucking insane, mate,” I replied in agreement. Matty gave me the nod of agreement I needed, when, with his signature cheeky grin on his face, he said, “Yeah? You might have to kneel down and get your hands on them. Just to see how fucking shredded they really are!”

My heart leapt with excitement as I cautiously knelt down on the floor and positioned my face just a few inches away from his quads. My eyes widened and under my breath I let out a whispered, “Fuck!” at the close up sight of Matty’s freakishly detailed and humongous sized wheels.

The second I placed both hands on the side of his thick, corded quads, Matty tensed them hard, and the huge, solid mass erupted and hardened under my fingers. I whimpered slightly as I dug my fingertips in and squeezed the fantastically flared quad muscle. As Matty tensed, the lines and cuts in the muscles deepened. I ran my hands all over his thick, braided leg meat, the skin just as paper thin as that which covered his abdominals and my fingers explored a landscape of hard muscle, deep cuts, insane grooves and crazy veins. I couldn’t quite grasp how insanely thick and solid his quads were. As I ran an index finger down one of the deep grooves separating the muscles, he started twisting slightly from side to side, continuously tensing and un-tensing, causing the thick muscles to harden and expand, and the lines and grooves separating them to become more prominent and deep.

As I explored his massive mounds of freaky leg muscle, Matty gently placed his hand on my head, and affectionately started ruffling my hair, before planting his big hand on my shoulder blade. I looked up at Matty and saw him looking down at me with a sensual, inviting look. The same look he had given me just before he had kissed me. Still on my knees and with both hands planted on his massive tree trunks, I suddenly became aware that the bulge in Matty’s shiny blue posing trunks was growing before my eyes. The affectionate touching was clearly making him hard, his posing trunks seemed to be shrinking, and his growing cock started sticking out like it was trying to burst through the shiny blue material. The left side of his mouth curled into a devilish smirk, as if to say, “Whooops! Look what just happened.”

My immediate instinct was to reach out and grab a hold of his throbbing cock bulge, squeeze it and tug at it through his shiny blue trunks. I suddenly had the image of his cock exploding, Matty yelling at the top of his voice as thick, creamy spunk seeped through the material, and trickled down the deep grooves separating his leg muscles, but for some reason, I hesitated. It felt like Matty was in control of the situation, and for me to suddenly grab hold of his cock might create an unwelcome shift of power.

I didn’t have to consider my dilemma for long, as before I knew what was happening, Matty was shuffling around, and a few seconds later, the huge cushions of beef which made up his unbelievable arse were inches away from my face. He was tucking the back of his shiny trunks into the crack in between his gorgeous glutes once again, and before I knew it, he was tensing hard, and what seemed like a thousand lines and striations were erupting on each cheek.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3