An American Muscle God

muscleaddict

Thanks for the comments, guys! 2011 me is very grateful! 😅

18 hours ago, Built22 said:

Wow this is amazing love it

You said there's only 4 parts , you gonna add any more to this hot story

It's only 4 parts but the last part is pretty big so I might split it out. No plans to add anything to it or do any big revisions. I'd rather work on new stuff! 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/29/2020 at 12:27 PM, muscleaddict said:

...the huge cushions of beef which made up his unbelievable arse were inches away from my face.

Quite an image you conjure--certifiably hot stuff💪🍑🍌.  Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

Okay - fourth and final part and it's quite a lengthy one. Thanks for the comments on this one! As you've all gathered it's basically one long worship scene with not much in the way of a plot. I guess it was more me just writing out a fantasy. I may do a post later linking to some of the stories I wrote following this one if anyone's interested in reading more of my earlier stuff! 

Four

As I tentatively placed my fingers on Matty’s tensed, freakishly striated glutes, the first thought that ran through my mind was how I’d never felt anything so incredibly hard in my life. His arse was just pure rock hard muscle, like two massive cushions of solid mass encased in dangerously thin bronzed skin, wrapped tightly round them like the skin of a drum.

With Matty still tensing as hard as he could, I traced my fingers down the deep striations of his glutes, before gently running them up and down the surface of both cheeks, exploring the hard mounds of ass meat and feeling the ripples and separations of each striation under my fingertips.

As I did so, Matty suddenly let out two consecutive deep grunts. I looked up, and as I witnessed the most beautiful sight of Matty’s back and shoulder muscles, rippling and bulging, I realised his arms were raised either side of his head, and he was squeezing down into a double bicep. I could see the amazing balls of brilliantly peaked muscle bulging away, as Matty let out a quiet, “Fuck yeah!” under his breath.

It became very apparent that Matty wasn’t flexing for my benefit. I was busy on my knees, with my attention fully focused on the two cushions of freakishly ripped up ass meat blowing out of his rear. If he had wanted me to notice, or had been flexing for me, he would surely have both grunted and spoken a lot louder. Matty was clearly blowing up his biceps and squeezing as hard as he could purely for his own enjoyment.

As Matty relaxed from his unexpected pose and his glutes suddenly un-tensed, the striations and ripples faded slightly, and his arse blew out right in front of my face to reveal a thicker version. I let out a hushed, “Fuck!” and then dug my fingertips into his relaxed ass meat. I then placed both hands on either relaxed cheek, sunk every fingertip in and squeezed hard. 

As I did, Matty’s glutes shrivelled up again, the arse meat tensing up under my fingers, returning to its rock solid, gloriously shredded form. It only stayed like that for a few seconds, before Matty relaxed his cheeks again, and then a mere two seconds later, BAM, they were fully tensed and rock hard once more. My hands were firmly planted on, and squeezing the huge, granite hard glutes of a ripped up muscle God as he tensed and relaxed them under my fingertips in what had to be one of the freakiest and most mind-blowing sensations I’d ever experienced.

I remember thinking how I could have quite easily stayed in that position, staring at, touching, and squeezing Matty’s glutes for hours. I probably would have spent a little while longer doing so, if Matty, having stopped tensing and un-tensing those rock hard ass cheeks, hadn’t placed his fists on his waist, tipped his upper body back slightly, and then, with a loud, “Ooommppff!” blasted out a massive, skin splitting back lat spread. Still on my knees, I looked up to see Matty’s back explode and triple in size. The sheer scale and size of his phenomenal skin stretching back was magnificent. His thick, pumped lats looked down on me, begging for me to grab hold of them. It didn’t take me long to oblige.

I slowly stood up to get a closer view of Matty’s planet of a back, and then tentatively placed my hands on either one of his pumped up lateral muscles. As I did, Matty let out an unbelievably hot, slightly manic, “Yeah!” of approval. I dug my fingers into the meaty muscle, prompting Matty to unexpectedly bark out, “SQUEEZE ‘EM!” I instantly obeyed, squeezing harder on his wing like lats, gripping on to them like two handlebars of a bike and Matty let out another hot, cocky, “Yeah!” The outrageously cocky, attitude filled version of Matty had well and truly returned.

As I had stood up, the throbbing bulge in the crotch of my jeans had inadvertently ended up squashed up against Matty’s huge ass. Squeezing and exploring Matty’s lats and pressed up against his posing trunk gobbling glutes, my dick was harder than ever, the pulsating and jolting movements had started again, and the feeling that about a litre of spunk was pumping underneath the head, ready to shoot out into the crotch of my boxers at any given second, had returned.

As Matty relaxed from the pose, he let out a sexy, aroused, “Mmmmm!”  I immediately knew it was in response to my thick bulge digging into his ass, swiftly confirmed by his next move. Matty reached both of his enormous arms round to the back of me, cheekily planted both hands firmly on my own arse, and pushed it forward, squashing my throbbing cock bulge further into his glutes. I let out a groan as my cock pushed deeper into his rock hard ass meat, and he responded with his own deep, grunt of pleasure. Still pushing me into his thick ass, he then gave it a cheeky little wiggle, rendering me to groan again in further pleasure as my crotch squeezed harder against Matty’s huge, wriggling glutes.

I sank my torso into Matty’s enormous sized and ridiculously muscular back while wrapping my arms around his torso, once again, exploring and touching the tight, hard blocks of abdominal muscle pushing through his stomach and feeling the bumps, ripples, cuts and grooves under my fingers. I nuzzled my head into the back of Matty’s thick, bull-like neck, his meaty traps either side of my face, waiting to erupt and explode the next time he decided to squeeze into another one of those brutal crab most musculars.

Just as I was getting comfortable sinking into his warm, huge back, still locked in our embrace, Matty rotated his body to face me. I didn’t have much time to take another look at the front of his gloriously shredded torso, as before I knew it, his tongue was passionately encompassing my mouth again and we were locked in a deep kiss. I’d almost forgotten how amazing his tongue felt intertwined with mine and how inexplicably hot it felt to have his huge arms wrapped around me tightly. This time however, there was a significant difference. He was no longer covered up by his shiny red tracksuit. My hands were free to explore his planet of a back, and grab onto those bare, monstrously huge arms of his with my body pressed against his huge, rippling, bulging torso.

Just as my hands had settled onto his thick lats again, Matty gently pulled his lips from mine. I opened my eyes to see him looking back at me with the sexiest, most self-satisfied look on his face. He made the cutest sounding, “Mmmmm!” In response to the kissing, he then said, “Fucking nice, buddie!” He then started tugging on the bottom of my t-shirt, and before I knew it, he was gently pulling it over my head. I panicked slightly for a second. I hadn’t been to the gym much the past few months and was a little out of shape. My chest wasn’t as hard as it usually was and it was fair to say my stomach had seen tighter, flatter days.

I stopped worrying as soon as Matty started running his large, bronze painted hands over my torso. He did it with such sexy, masculine force, and his hands were so fucking warm. For a split second I fantasised about him squeezing my torso tight and lifting me clean off the ground. As he ran his hands over me, he uttered a sole word which put my brief insecurity to rest; an honest sounding, prolonged, and sexy as hell, “Niiiice!” It was fucking mental. A genuinely huge, shredded to fuck, competition conditioned bodybuilder was complimenting my fairly average body. I suddenly decided that, when the moment was appropriate, I would attempt to probe Matty on why a muscle monster like him would be interested in an average sized guy like me.

Before I knew it, Matty was unfastening my belt and popping open the buttons on my jeans. As they slipped to the ground, my thick, hard cock popped out in front of me, tenting the white cotton of my boxer shorts. Matty cried out, “FUCK!” and instantly grabbed my twitching, bulging boxer covered cock, which was pointing straight towards him. I let out a groan of pleasure as he squeezed the thick head. “Dude, your dick’s HUGE!” It felt so fucking surreal that this mountain of monstrously huge muscle standing before me would be commenting on the large size of one of my body parts. I couldn’t help but smile, partly at the madness of the situation, and partly because Matty was clearly impressed with the size of my cock. It wasn’t something I ever put a huge amount of importance on, and certainly would never mention or brag about, but I was aware I was quite big in that department. It was hard not to admit though, that it was always fun to see how guys reacted when they first saw it.

The sensation of Matty’s big hand squeezing and gently tugging on my throbbing, cum filled cock through the soft cotton of my boxer shorts was incredible. It felt like the release I had been dying for from the moment I had walked through the door of his hotel room. I threw my head back, groaning and whimpering, and biting down on my bottom lip as Matty tugged away, while making the hottest and most masculine grunting noises and muttering things like, “Fuck yeah!” I badly wanted to just stay in that position, have Matty tug on my dick until it exploded and I pumped a litre of thick, white spunk into the material of my boxers, but I knew I would regret it. It felt like we were a long way from finishing what we’d started and I still wasn’t ready to cum.

Luckily Matty took the possibility of that scenario away, but what he did next faced me with an even bigger challenge to not cream my load. Before I knew what was happening, Matty was kneeling down on the floor, whipping my boxers down to my ankles and was wrapping his hot lips around the head of my hard, naked cock. The feeling of his wet mouth encompassing my dick sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my entire body. As he slowly swallowed my thick, hard cock, his wet lips tightly clamped around it, my head went back and I let out a loud, orgasmic groan of intense pleasure. 

Matty’s lips got right down to the base of my dick. He stayed in that position for a few moments, let out the craziest, most animalistic grunting noise and gave his head a short forceful shake, his mouth and my swallowed up cock shaking with it. He then slid his entire mouth back up my cock, his fleshy lips pleasuring the walls, and then back down again, and started repeating the motion, plunging up and down on my dick in the most incredible fashion.

I looked down to see the mountain of thick, hard bumps which made up Matty’s physique staring back at me. Bump after bump of smooth, thick, marble-like man meat. I grabbed onto each one of the bull-like, half-melon shaped traps exploding either side of his neck, and as I dug my fingers into the hard muscle, he tensed and growled through sucking hard on my cock. The noise he made and the sensation of my entire cock being slammed hard into his hot, wet mouth, in what was undoubtedly the most amazing blow job I’d ever had, suddenly caused my whole body to jolt. I let out a cry of pleasure, and in that moment, I thought the game was over. I could literally feel the cum in the head of my cock, poised to blow out of the end and blast into Matty’s wet mouth. I suddenly cried out, “NO. Stop!” and pushed my cock away from Matty’s lips.

He looked up at me with a mischievous grin, before looking back at my hard cock, now inches away from his face, pursing his lips and exclaiming, “You have got the perfect cock buddie!” I sheepishly smiled, as Matty stood back up. As he did so, I couldn’t stop from staring at his absurdly muscular and gloriously chiselled torso once again. He clearly clocked me, as he spontaneously clasped his left wrist with his right hand and then BAM, his pecs tightened and exploded before me in a short, sharp most muscular pose. An arrogant, lip pursed expression was etched on his face as he intensely glared at me, before he offered up his craziest and cockiest statement yet. “I’m so fucking pumped right now. Those judges are gonna be creaming in their seats when they see me on that stage tomorrow!” I couldn’t help but let out a short laugh in response. It completely threw me. He smiled and asked in response, “Too cocky?” It was such an absurd question. I quickly exclaimed, “No! That’s fucking hot, mate!” He laughed and said, “You can’t be a bodybuilder and not be cocky. It kinda comes with the territory.”

My eyes were still fixated on Matty’s insanely pumped and brilliantly chiselled torso, and in particular, the massive balloons of pec meat bulging off his chest. I reached out and dug my fingertips into those meaty pec cushions once more. Matty let out another short, animalistic grunt in response, all the while tensing and flexing his massive mounds of chest meat. I started gently playing with his hard nipples, running my fingertips over them, and squeezing them gently, prompting him to let out the sexiest groaning sound.

Feeling brave, I edged my face towards Matty’s indecently thick chest and gently tickled the tip of my tongue over one of his hard, bullet-like nipples, before running my wet tongue over it more vigorously, and then placing it between my teeth and gently biting, causing Matty to groan once more. My lips then moved to the thick pec meat adjacent to the nipple, and I began to sensually kiss and suck on the muscle, slowly at first, and then with more vigour and force. My mouth moved around the seemingly endless space of huge muscle which made up his chest, sucking and licking every inch of his outrageously pumped pec balloons, and exploring the deep groove in the centre of his chest which separated each perfectly symmetrical pectoral with my tongue.

Firmly gripping Matty’s rock hard waist, I then lowered my head and planted my lips on to one of the gorgeously shaped, thinly skinned abdominal muscles popping out of his stomach. The sensation of his big, lumpy ab muscle felt even more incredible under my tongue than his pecs did. Groaning with pleasure, I worked my lips over his gorgeous, cobblestone ab blocks, sensually kissing and sucking, feeling the bulging, granite hard stomach muscle pressed against my hot, wet mouth. As I did so, Matty let out an exhaling, grunting noise and crunched his abs hard, causing the blocks of otherworldly muscle to harden underneath my lips. I took my tongue and slowly ran it up his phenomenally hard, muscular stomach, feeling the grooves and cuts separating each ab block, before tracing every cut and line separating each muscle with the tip of my tongue.

Hearing Matty’s groans and moans as I worked his abs, I suddenly felt a surge of confidence. I was beginning to relax more and my inhibitions were starting to disappear. Matty’s response to me licking and kissing his gorgeous abs only furthered this. “Fuck, that’s so hot! No ones ever worshipped my abs like that before.” A huge grin emerged on my face. The kind that comes right after a compliment, that you just can‘t control, but wish you could for the fear of looking cocky or smug.

I bent down on my knees, grabbed hold of the sides of his monstrously thick, flared quads and gave Matty’s lower stomach a few more soft kisses. With Matty’s hand gently ruffling my hair, I looked up to see his handsome smiling face, and thick, bugling torso staring down at me. From this angle, he looked even more God-like and monstrous than before. The image of his deeply cut, beautifully ripped cobblestone abs and jutting pec shelf beaming down at me was one of the most magnificent and erotic scenes I had ever witnessed. Whilst I was still looking up at his mass of inhumanly shredded muscle, Matty spontaneously put both fists to his waist and hit a quick, cheeky front lat spread while arrogantly pursing his lips and letting out a brief, cocky, “Ooooof!” noise. His wide lats erupted from nowhere, and his insatiably thick tits jumped up, making the scene even more mind blowing than before.

I suddenly became aware that Matty’s cock was rock hard, and bulging and straining in his shiny posing trunks mere inches away from my face. I planted a few more soft kisses on his tight lower abdominals, and then worked my way down and cheekily planted one on Matty’s big, posing trunk covered bulge. Matty instantly let out an, “Mmmmm,” groaning noise in response, and his grip on the back of my head tightened slightly.

After a few more kisses, I then started sucking on Matty’s big cock bulge, which kept making quick juddering and twitching movements, all the while straining under those shiny blue trunks, itching to break free. I sucked and worked my wet tongue over the head of the bulge, causing it to twitch even more, and Matty groan louder.

I pulled my lips away and started rubbing my hand back and forth over the bulge. As I gripped it tightly, and gave it a squeeze, Matty groaned out, “Fuck yeah!” I looked up to see Matty adorably biting his lip, clearly in a state of arousal and just begging for me to pleasure his cock even more.

I yanked at the top of his shiny posing trunks, and pulled them down, his thick, hard cock popped out, breaking fee of the blue material and twitched and jolted in front of my face, begging to be sucked. He was modestly big and thick, but more than anything, it was just a really attractive and beautiful looking cock. I wrapped my wet mouth around the head and swallowed it. Matty let out the loudest groan of pleasure as his thick cock filled my mouth. I stayed pretty motionless for a moment, just sucking on the cum pumped head, enjoying the sensation of it in my mouth, then I worked my mouth slowly down his cock, getting right down to the base, and swallowing it as much as I could.

All I cared about in that moment was sucking this amazing bodybuilders’ beautiful cock. My inhibitions had completely gone at that point. All that was in my head was how much I wanted to pleasure Matty, make his toes curl, and his whole body jutter and shake with orgasmic ecstasy. I was on a mission to send this incredibly hot muscle God to heaven and back.

I sucked up and down on Matty’s dick harder and faster than I had ever worked a cock before, slamming my mouth down on that big, thick dick, gobbling it whole, devouring the fucking thing with my mouth and sucking as hard as I could. Matty was letting out the loudest, most animalistic groans in response. I wanted Matty to blast in my mouth, to pump his load inside me. I wanted a mouth full of his hot, muscle monster cum and to swallow it fucking whole.

Matty, however, clearly had the same train of thought as I’d previously had when he’d been sucking my cock. He quickly pulled away, exclaiming, “OH FUCK!” Breathing and panting heavily, he said, “I don’t wanna cum just yet. FUCK! That was fucking AWESOME!” His cock looked so pumped and full, like it was about two tugs away from unloading a fountain of hot, white cream.

“So, buddie. I gotta ask the question. Do you like to fuck, or be fucked?” The question threw me, and I panicked slightly. Surely a pro bodybuilder who was about twice the size of me would want to be the top? I had only been fucked a couple of times, to varying success. I’d had a couple of amazing experiences, but also a few disasters where I wasn’t able to relax enough for it to be anywhere near as enjoyable as it should be.

I answered, “Both.” If Matty wanted to fuck me, I would just have to let him and hope for the best. “There’s no right or wrong answer you know, buddie. Just be honest.” He could obviously sense that I wasn’t.

“OK, buddie, I’ll make it easy for you. I could easily pump that hot little ass of yours into next week, but I really need to get my hole filled, dude.” I couldn’t help but just fucking beam. Not only at the prospect of what was about to happen, but also at how he’d so brilliantly described it.

“I just love getting banged when I’m this huge and pumped, and I really wanna feel that massive fucking cock in me.” As he said this, he grabbed a hold of my cock, made a hot, “Mmmmm!” sound, and gave it a few gentle tugs. “You could fill out a pair of posing trunks, that’s for sure!”

He closed in for another kiss, and my hands were exploring his huge, hard mounds of man beef once more. He then spun around, and I was facing his humongous planet of a back, and my hard, naked, throbbing cock was pressed tightly up against the obscenely thick, granite hard glutes which made up his unspeakably hot ass.

The feeling of my hard, naked cock pressed up against Matty’s huge arse meat was just mind blowing. The familiar sensation of feeling like my head was pumped full of nothing but cum which was about to blast out at any moment had returned, and I suddenly wondered how the hell I was gonna get inside that insanely muscular and ridiculously big ass without exploding in two seconds flat.

Matty reached his arm around to the back of my arse and pushed me deeper into him as he had done before. He let out another, Mmmmm!” and exclaimed, “FUCK I want that cock inside me!” My cock was attempting to spasm and jolt, but pressed so tightly against his huge, hard ass it was failing miserably. My hands were wrapped tightly around Matty, exploring his bumpy ab blocks once more, and then my hand slipped down and I grabbed a hold of his cock, gently squeezed it and gave it a few tugs, as I sunk my head into the back of his thick, bull-like neck and kissed him gently.

“You’re such a horny little fucker. I must warn you though, buddie, I like to flex when I get fucked!” I let out a groan and an, “OH FUCK!” echoed inside my head. The sensation of being wrapped around Matty, squeezing his hard, thick cock, my own cock pressed against his freakishly developed ass, hearing him talk about flexing and fucking in the incredibly hot manner that he was, I couldn’t help but feel like I’d slipped into some kind of alternative reality of extreme muscle pleasure.

Matty then spun around and, before I knew it, he was on all floors, with his wet, warm mouth around my cock again, sucking on it hard. In between sucking, he exclaimed, “Let’s get this dick nice and wet for my hole!” When he stood up, out of nowhere, he threw his left arm behind his head. With his fist clenched, he bought his right arm into a side crunch pose, with a cocky, animalistic expression, and a loud grunt, as his peeled, brick-like abs popped and crunched a mile out of his stomach. Without thinking, I grabbed my hard dick, wet from Matty sucking it, and just start pounding away.

Matty then threw both arms around the back of his head, animatedly puffed out his cheeks and slammed down into a quick hard abs and thighs pose, while making a loud exhaling noise as he crunched down, in what was one of his most awesome, spunk-inducing poses yet. The cocky animal in Matty had made an unexpected comeback, and he suddenly seemed intent on cranking out pose after pose with the most shamelessly cocky facial expressions and noises he could offer. Whereas previously I had managed to sustain from touching my cock, his unexpected posing and sudden outburst of cockiness were too much, and I just stood there, mere inches away from Matty’s huge, rippling muscle, furiously pounding my big, wet dick, making faint groaning and panting noises, chancing that if I could feel myself about to blow, I would have enough willpower to suddenly stop.

Matty twisted to the side, and then slammed down his right arm into a side tricep pose, face scrunched to the absolute max, and grunting like a beast. He then snapped his mouth wide and bellowed out the loudest “ARRRGHHH!” noise, before biting down on his bottom lip in slight concentration, and quickly positioning himself into a side chest. As his monstrous sized body thundered down into the peak of the pose, and the side of his gigantic pec exploded off his chest before me, he curled his mouth into an O shape and let out a loud, cocky, “HOOOOO!”

Still pounding away on my cock, I couldn’t help but let out a deep and admittedly rather dirty sounding, “FUCK YEAH!” in response, to which Matty arrogantly scrunched his face, wrinkled up his nose, and then, still in the side chest pose, animatedly and aggressively nodded his head while letting out a grizzly, beast-like, “YEAH!” in agreement.

Matty then spun around to face me. Gripping his left clenched fist with his right hand and exaggeratingly puffing out his cheeks once more, he slammed down into a hard most muscular. His upper body exploded with mass as he released a loud, exhaling noise. He then leaned forward into a wider, crab most muscular while letting out a grizzly, grunting noise through his clenched teeth. He stayed in the pose, looking at me intensely, with an arrogant and smug expression on his absurdly sexy face as if to say, “How fucking hot is this shit right now?” while adorably twitching his nose, and grinning through his clenched teeth as he snarled at me like a bull.

He relaxed from the pose with another loud exhaling sound, like he was catching his breathe, and exclaimed, “Fuck, I’m so PUMPED!” He looked down at my throbbing cock which I’d now stopped pounding, shook his head, and outrageously exclaimed “I want that huge fucking dick in me, boy!” before darting over to a bag on the floor, and pulling out a condom. He tugged on the wrapper, trying to open it, but gave up, and used his teeth instead. He grabbed a hold of my thick dick by the base and gave it a hard squeeze and shake, while pursing his lips and releasing a grizzly and dirty sounding grunt. As he peeled the condom over my throbbing, cum filled cock, I affectionately wrapped my arm around his back. The condom was a little tight and hard to get on my cock and Matty cheekily exclaimed, “I think we need to get you some extra large sized!”

Matty then fetched a tube of lube from the bag, and squirted just a little on the tip of my dick, then a little on his fingers, bit down on his bottom lip in concentration, and reached his arm around to his ass. He suddenly let out a groan of pleasure, presumably fingering his hole with the lube. He then spun around so his back was to me, leaned forward slightly, and reached his arm around to grab my cock and positioned his hole on the tip.

“Fucking stick that cock in me, boy!” he barked. With the assistance of Matty’s hand, my hard cock, which was pushing against the entrance, suddenly slid into his tight fleshy hole, Matty letting out the loudest groan of pleasure in response. His hole felt so fucking tight against the walls of my cock, the hot flesh of his arse encompassing and squeezing against my dick as I plunged in deep, then out, pounding and riding his tight little man hole, slowly and steadily. Both of us moaning and panting and Matty throwing in a few animalistic, “Awww yeah!” and, “Fuck yeah!”s as his hole was filled and pumped by my dick.

I looked down and watched my cock plunge in and out of the overly developed arse of a genuine, real life muscle freak, before looking and paying focus to the thick lats bulging out of his huge mountain of a back. I grabbed on to both lats as I had done before, plunging in and out of Matty. Incredible and immense pleasure encompassed my hard cock, which was tightly gripped by Matty’s wet hole. Squeezing his crazily developed lats, I started to pick up speed, and fucked harder, Matty’s groans becoming deeper and grizzlier in response.

As I continued to pound his hole, Matty started to pump his biceps up and down while looking down at them. It was so fucking cocky and horny to witness, even though I only had a view from the back. Luckily, this was remedied by Matty’s next move. He reached round the back of me and whispered, “Dude, let’s go to the bathroom!” My cock slipped out of him, and I followed him, unaware but curious of his motives.

As soon as we were stood in the bathroom, they became clear. Staring right at me was the amazing reflection of this gorgeous muscle God, and his huge, thick, beautifully carved cushions of muscles popping and exploding off his torso in every direction, and next to him, my average sized body, tiny in comparison to his. It was such an insane and awesome image. His handsome face was beaming with a smug, mischievous smile, presumably in response to his imaginative suggestion of fucking in front of a mirror, but it could have just as well have been a smile in response to the reflection of his own freakishly huge physique.

I didn’t wait for the nod from Matty to start fucking him again. Instead, I took control, grabbed a hold of the side of Matty’s massive glutes and pushed my hard dick against his tight wet, hole, pushing until it broke through the wall of tight flesh and plunged inside of him, causing Matty to release his loudest groan of pleasure yet. I looked in the mirror to see a massive, devilish grin on Matty’s gorgeous face as my cock filled up his ass. Seeing myself pounding this massive mountain of magnificent muscle was just the most incredibly horny and empowering image.

As I banged away on his ass, Matty was intently looking at the reflection of his huge, shredded torso in the mirror. “Oh God! That feels so fucking good.” As I carried on pounding, Matty then added, “Look at how fucking ripped I am, dude!” It was such a brilliantly cocky statement. I let out a ,“Yeah!” of agreement, and then Matty bought his forearm up and clenched his fist, his huge, hard croquet ball shaped bicep erupting underneath his cling wrap skin and an arrogant, lips pursed expression etched on his face as he admired his huge, pumped bicep. He then bought his forearm back down, pumping a few times, all the while intensely staring in awe at the freakiness of his own muscle, and then arrogantly exclaimed, “Pumped and ripped!”

Matty suddenly bent forward more and stuck his arse out a little, and bellowed, “Fuck me harder, boy!” I groaned in response and pumped my cock harder and deeper than before and a manic, animal-like, “Fuck yeah!” came from Matty. I pounded even harder, ramming my big dick inside his tight wet hole and just pumping the fucking life out of it. Matty suddenly bought his arms up and slammed down into a front double bicep, with a loud, “RUFF!” sounding bark. His left arm then went to the back of his head and he bought his right hand into a fist for another side crunch pose, accompanied by a loud, bellowed, “YEAH!” his face more scrunched and arrogant than ever, all the time, my dick just pumping away and pounding his arse. He stayed in the pose for a little, twisting to the left with a grizzly growl, then twisting to the right with a loud, manic, “HRRYEEAHH!” and then running his hands up and down the peeled, crunched, beautiful six pack abs protruding from his stomach.

The sensation in my hard, throbbing cock was incredible and my whole body was tingling with heat and pleasure. Watching this superhuman muscle beast flex and pose while I pumped away on his tight little arsehole, I was in a state of ecstasy. I felt like I’d been transported into another realm of extreme pleasure, and I never wanted to return.

Looking at Matty admiring his amazing abs and rippling torso, I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. My cock was edging towards exploding, and I’d reached the point where I could no longer stop myself, nor did I want to. “Oh God! Fuck, I’m close!” I cried out, warning Matty. He growled through his teeth and wiggled his arse a little. “You gonna blow inside me, dude?” “Fuck yeah!” I said in response. He growled again, and bought both his arms up so they were level with his shoulders, shouted, “Fucking spunk, boy!” and then, arrogantly opened his mouth as wide as he could and slammed down into a crab most muscular while bellowing out a loud, animalistic, “ARGGHHH!”

I cried out, “OH GOD!” This was it. Pounding Matty hard, plunging my cock in and out of his tight wet hole, watching this massive muscle beast squeezed into a most muscular, his bull-like traps exploding up to his ears, thick pecs erupting in striations, inhumanly sized arms exploding out, a mass of thick, pumped, bulging muscle, wrapped in the thinnest, tightest, bronzed tinted skin, veins erupting and popping like wires, his mouth open as wide as it could in the craziest, most arrogant expression imaginable, my cock jolted and spasmed, I could feel the spunk bursting inside the head of my cock, and I knew it wasn’t going to be able to stay in a second longer. My skin tingled, I lost my breathe, opened my mouth wide, unable to let out any sound, and an uncontrollable, intense pleasure beyond anything I’d ever experienced took over my entire body as my cock finally exploded and I shot a massive load of hot, wet spunk inside the ass of a real life, monstrously huge, insanely shredded muscle God.

The orgasm felt like it was never going to stop. I literally felt like I’d transcended to another level of intense, otherworldly pleasure, where every cell in my body had been replaced with pure orgasmic energy. When the intensity finally eased off, I was left panting and laughing, trying to catch my breath. It had been the most intense and incredible orgasm I’d ever had.

I looked in the mirror to see the incredible muscle monster I’d just pumped about a litre of cum into, pounding on his dick, with the most intense, pre-orgasmic look on his face. He averted his eyes away from the image of his own monstrous mass and looked at my face in the mirror, a mischievous and sexy grin emerged, and he ordered, “Stay inside me, dude!”

I pushed my elated body up against Matty’s back, my cum soaked cock still inside of him, and wrapped my arms around his torso, feeling his hard, peeled ab blocks underneath my fingers. They felt just as amazing having only just blown my load than they had before. I then slid my hand down and replaced Matty’s from pounding his cock. He grunted and groaned as I pounded hard, all the while staring at his reflection in the bathroom mirror. He then bought his right forearm up into another bicep flex, but this time, he grabbed it with his left hand, feeling his own enormous bicep, pursing his lips and groaning with pleasure in response. He then slid his hand to one of his thick pecs, squeezed it hard and growled, his eyes veering from his hand fondling his pec to his reflection in the mirror, and then arrogantly exclaimed, “Fucking HUGE!” This huge beast of a muscle brute was touching, feeling and worshipping his own obscenely pumped muscle. Watching this indecently hot display of self muscle worship, I pushed my torso into his monstrous back, my wet cock still inside him, and continued to pound away on his hard, cum filled dick. 

Matty started grunting louder and more maniacally, and I could tell he was close to blowing his load. He then started frantically running his right hand all over his torso, grabbing at his pumped biceps, further squeezing his thick, pillow pecs and feeling his gorgeously carved abdominals, all the while grunting, groaning and moaning like a wild animal. “Oh God! Fuck yeah! Keep going,” he ordered as I pounded harder on his huge dick, and then a few seconds later, he loudly barked, “I’M GONNA CREAM IT!” 

Matty’s whole body started to jolt hard, he clenched his teeth and loudly growled, before his mouth snapped wide open in shock and he bellowed out the loudest, deepest, most animalistic cry of ecstasy and a fountain of hot, thick, creamy spunk shot forcefully out of his cock. Thick ropes of cum spurted over my hand, on the floor, and splattered the bathroom sink. It was a few seconds before I noticed some had made it as far as the bathroom mirror. Matty’s whole body was heaving, he was panting and trying to catch his breath and he was looking at my reflection in the mirror with a massive, post-orgasmic grin on his face.

He spun around, wrapped his massive arms around me tight and just squeezed me, his now hot and slightly sweaty torso sinking into mine. As I buried my face into his thick neck and clung tightly to his enormous  back, he made a, “Mmmmm,” noise and said, “Fuck that was amazing!” He affectionately pressed his face against the side of my head, and un-burying my head from the hot sticky skin of his meaty traps, my lips went to his and we indulged in soft, gentle, post-coital kissing.

Lying on Matty’s hotel bed ten minutes later, I couldn’t quite get my head around what had happened. The whole experience hadn’t felt real. Matty’s phenomenally huge and gloriously freaky physique, the amazing posing, his cocky attitude, the fact I’d just fucked and cum inside a genuine competitive bodybuilder, I couldn’t have dreamt a better scenario. Matty emerged from the bathroom, his massive mounds of muscle booming towards me, an elated, satisfied grin on his absurdly handsome face, and crashed on the bed, snuggling right up to me and wrapping his superhuman sized body around mine. As I sunk my head into the thick cushions of beef which made up his chest, my dick instantly started to grow, and within seconds, I was fully erect and rock hard again.

“Mmmmm. You are one horny little fucker.” I couldn’t help but beam in response. There was something I needed to ask Matty though. Something I’d always regret if I didn’t.

“Can I ask you a question, mate?”

“Sure.”

“You must have had loads of messages from your Internet profile. Why did you choose me? I mean, don’t you like other muscle guys?”

“Yeah, of course, but I like regular guys too. It was your messages that did it for me though, dude. I could tell you were really into the freaky muscle thing, and I knew you’d really get off on me posing. That to me is so fucking hot. I’ve been with some really big guys before, but they don’t know shit about being a bodybuilder. They just get big to look good with their tops off in clubs. You ask them to flex, and they look at you like you’re crazy. But you? You totally get what it’s all about. I could tell you were a real hardcore muscle fan and I could just flex and pose and be a beast and it’d drive you nuts. Plus you’re cute. And you’ve got a massive cock!”

We both laughed and he grabbed my hard on and gave it a quick, hard squeeze.

“I just fucking loved watching your reaction when I was posing. I could tell you just wanted to get your dick out and blast all over me.”

I laughed, “I nearly did, mate. I was so fucking close.”

He let out an, “Mmmm,” in response, then squeezed me a little tighter. “Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?” The question completely threw me. “Erm…I’m supposed to be meeting a friend in the afternoon. Other than that, nothing really.”

“Well if you’re up for it, you could always come to the bodybuilding show with me? Backstage that is. There’s a group of us here from the States and we all help each other tan up and stuff, but we could use an extra pair of hands.”

I couldn’t quite get my head around what Matty was asking me. The thought of being backstage at a bodybuilding show, tanning up Matty, and possibly other huge, shredded, competition ready muscle freaks was insane. My initial instinct was one of sheer panic and nerves, and to turn the offer down, but my heart was just screaming “SAY YES!”

“Are you serious?” He laughed. “Absolutely, dude! They’re friendly guys, and they’re all fucking monsters. Might need some tape to cover up that massive boner of yours though.”

“I dunno, mate. I’d be nervous, but I have to say, it sounds pretty fucking awesome.”

“Then do it! Nothing to worry about. I’ll look after you, dude. Might sneak you off to the toilets when I come off stage too.” I wasn’t sure whether this was just a joke or if he was being serious, but either way, my cock jolted and my heart practically stopped at the prospect.

“So, dude,” Matty paused, lifted up his huge arm, gave his massive bicep a few pumps, admiring it while pursing his lips and letting out a sharp, cocky grunt, then turned to me and said, “Are you ready to shoot load number two?”

THE END

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

ManOManOMan! Although you sure know how to use words to vividly describe what is going on, this would make such a great muscle worship porno film!   This is what I look for and I haven’t seen anything like this yet!  Yes please post link to more!

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments on that last part. So some links to my other earlier stories for anyone who's interested in reading more...

Charlie's Secret

The story I wrote after An American Muscle God. This one has more of a plot - a British media student called Charlie is studying in America and undertakes a work placement working and filming backstage at a big bodybuilding show. Charlie gets paired with a filming mentor and fellow muscle lover. He films various bodybuilders and it builds up to a worship scene in a hotel room with one of the competitors. 

I cleaned this up and re-posted here a few years ago. It's not perfect and it drags a little in the middle where there's just whole chapters of Charlie describing bodybuilders posing and the dwindling likes/comments kind of reflect that.

The Day I Became a Muscle Freak

Part 1 | Part 2

A short story around 10,000 words set in a world where people have unique powers. A guy called Tobey visits "The Transformer" who (for a price) can turn people into anyone they like for twenty four hours. Tobey turns up to The Transformer's flat with a muscle magazine, wanting to transform into a shredded bodybuilder. 

Dan and Jake

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Another short story. This one is about two junior bodybuilders who are best friends and vlogging partners. Dan is 6ft tall, huge, ridiculously handsome and cocky. Jake is 5'5, baby faced, known for his shredded condition and is more introverted. The lads hold a "Posing Trunk Challenge" for their YouTube channel (who can find the best pair of posers) and then hit the stage to compete at a competition. And the big catch is ... Jake is secretly in love with Dan. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1