An American Muscle God

muscleaddict

So this was the first story I ever wrote, I think around 2012/13. I'd since deleted it from my blog but @kadethewolf messaged me this week to say he really liked it and asked if I would send it to him. Then he suggested I post it here and I thought fuck it - maybe some of the followers my AJ & Noah and Muscle University stories had might be interested to read my first attempt at a story!

So a slight of warning beforehand - there's not much in the way of an actual story. It's basically just a muscle worship encounter between a muscle lover and an American bodybuilder. I like to think my character dialogue has at least improved a bit since this story, if nothing else! 😆

AN AMERICAN MUSCLE GOD

One

There’s really only one thing you need to know about me. I absolutely love huge, freaky muscle. Nothing turns me on more than the sight of a ridiculously huge and insanely shredded muscle monster flexing and squeezing his superhuman mass. Every single absurdly sized and outrageously pumped body part twitching and bulging underneath his inhumanly thin, cling wrap skin.

Everything and anything about the sight of a huge, ripped bodybuilder drives me absolutely crazy. From full, thick pecs which bounce and twitch with the slightest movement as if they have a life of their own to huge, pumped croquet ball shaped biceps stretching the owner’s paper thin skin to the max. From hard, shredded abs popping out of the owner’s stomach like bricks to cartoonishly huge and comically wide watermelon shaped delts. From big, thick, tree trunk quads wider than the average man’s waist to crazily developed, inhumanly striated glutes which look so hard they would break any fingers that would attempt to prize them apart.

I even love the tiny, shiny, brightly coloured posing trunks they wear on stage, the way they hug the bodybuilder’s cock bulge buried in between his huge quads, and the way the back often get swallowed up into the muscle freak’s ass crack because his glutes are so damn thick and huge. I love the ridiculously dark bronzed tan they often use on stage, the way it enhances the muscles and makes them look as freakishly ripped and cut as humanly possible, and I absolutely love the arrogant, cocky, superior attitude that comes with being a monstrous mountain of muscle. 

The way bodybuilders arrogantly grimace, scrunch and screw their faces up as they flex their mighty mass, the cocky facial expressions, grins and smirks as if they’re saying “fuck yeah, I know I’m shit fucking hot” and the outrageous way some bodybuilders stick out their tongues and arrogantly open their mouths as wide as they can as they squeeze their phenomenally huge muscle. The knowledge that they look amazing, that they’re bigger than the average man, and that they’ve morphed their bodies into something so crazy, insane and freaky that people will stop, stare, shriek and gasp in horror at the sight of them, and the power that comes in knowing that there are people out there who are so unbelievably turned on by their indecently pumped and shockingly huge mass that the mere thought of them makes them want to cum. People who would give anything just to touch their freakishly developed muscle mass. People exactly like me.

Just watching videos, or even looking at pictures of huge, bronzed, flexing muscle Gods was enough to make me lose my load, but of course, I’d always fantasised about being with a bodybuilder too. What it would be like to have a bodybuilder flexing within inches of me, seeing that huge, ripped mass twitching and bulging before my eyes, and of course, what it would be like to reach out and touch that flexed muscle. How it would feel to have that hard, pumped mass bulging and flexing beneath my fingers. Touching, feeling and squeezing the kind of gloriously shredded and otherworldly huge muscle I’d been obsessing over for years.

I had always known that the possibility of this happening was fairly slim. I knew that most competitive bodybuilders were straight, and that the small percentage of gay ones would probably only be interested in other bodybuilders, not a guy like me, who had built up a small amount of muscle from regularly going to the gym, but for all intent and purposes, was still a slim guy. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to find a bodybuilder who would make my fantasies a reality how and when I did.

I wasn’t the type of guy who spent hours trawling through profiles on Internet dating sites, but every now and then I would have a look out of boredom and curiosity. I’d always discover a fair few muscular guys in London. I’d got lucky a few times and met some of the smaller ones, sometimes for dates, others just for sex, but often, they were only really interested in guys who matched their size and muscularity. I’d only ever come across a handful of guys who described themselves as “bodybuilders”, often they would be fairly big guys with a decent amount of size on them, but they were still a world away from the huge and ripped competitive bodybuilders I’d spent years fantasising about. All of that changed, however, last Saturday afternoon.

I hadn’t particularly found anyone of interest online that day, the usual muscle guys I always saw, most of whom I’d already previously spoken to, or been ignored by, pages of lads I had no interest in or attraction to, and a few cute guys I didn’t really have the energy to message. I distinctly remember boredom setting in and thinking to myself that it wouldn’t be long before I logged off and found a more constructive way to spend my day, and then, as I scrolled down a page of thumbnail versions of profile pictures, I came across one which instantly made my stomach jump into my throat and my eyeballs almost pop straight out of my head and collapse onto the keyboard. It was a bodybuilder. A genuine picture of a huge, ripped, tan drenched bodybuilder in an abs and thighs pose at what looked like a competition.

It was so surreal to see such an image on a gay dating website I visited regularly. In the midst of all these ordinary, regular sized guys was a huge, pumped muscle freak. Sceptical that the profile was genuine, I clicked on the profile name “american_muscle_god”, which appealed to me almost as much as the picture, and his full profile popped up in another window.

As his main picture appeared in full size, I instantly recognised him. I couldn’t quite put a name to the face, but I knew who he was. He was a pretty well known American bodybuilder, who was rumoured to be gay. I got instantly hard looking at his main picture. He was handsome, with big pretty eyes, and a shaved head. In bodybuilding terms, he wasn’t huge but he was a big guy, at a guess, an amateur heavyweight competitor. The picture, as suspected, was of him in competition squeezing the most amazing abs and thighs pose. His enormous biceps were bulging either side of his head, his gorgeous looking deeply cut abdominals were fully crunched, and his phenomenally thick and amazingly detailed quads were tensed. His eyes were closed and his mouth was forced wide open in the most shamelessly cocky and arrogant facial expression.

Another one of his profile pictures, a most muscular shot from the same show, beautifully showed off his impressive upper body and fully displayed his monstrous sized delts and insatiably thick pecs. As my eyes eagerly scanned the other pictures of this amazing muscle freak, a side chest shot in what looked like a gym locker room, displaying his fantastic cuts, impressive size and ridiculously gorgeous looks, and a close up shot taken in the bathroom mirror brilliantly displaying his ripped abs and huge arms, I started to wonder whether this profile could actually be genuine. My hope grew further as I scanned the brief text on his profile.

Competitive American bodybuilder, 5’11, currently at 250 lbs in ripped competition condition. In town for a short time. Looking for sexy guys who appreciate big muscles.

My mind was racing with questions. Could this be the real deal? If he was in competition condition did that mean he was competing here in London? He hadn’t specified what kind of guys he was interested in. Could there be any kind of small chance he’d be interested in me?

I had to message him. I predicted that he’d probably received a ton of messages already so I had to make sure mine stood out. As I thought about what I could possibly say to this potentially genuine competitive bodybuilder, I realised just having the opportunity to speak to him, and the prospect of a simple reply, no matter how short, was pretty amazing. I decided to play to my strengths. I was crazy about muscle and bodybuilders and taking the sexual element of it aside, I had a genuine interest in the bodybuilding industry. Even if he didn’t consider me to be one of the “sexy guys” he was apparently looking for, maybe there was a chance he’d at least appreciate hearing from a genuine muscle fan.

To: american_muscle_god

Hey, man. Genuine bodybuilder/muscle fan here. Follow the competitions, been to a couple of shows, seen a lot of the big pros. Awesome to find a genuine competitive bodybuilder on here! You look amazing. Insane cuts and definition, the quads are especially crazy, awesome sweeps, incredible size all over, impressive fullness and thickness of the pecs. You say you’re in competition condition, does that mean you’re in London to compete? Would be great to hear from you, if not take it easy and keep up the amazing work.

I edited the message a fair few times, read it over and over, analysed it, wondered if there was more I could say, if I’d said too much, whether he’d read it and think I was just some guy chancing my luck and ignore it, whether he’d actually read it at all. I still wasn’t completely convinced it was a genuine profile at that point.

I decided I wasn’t going to just sit and stare at my PC screen anticipating whether he would reply. Instead, I stood up, walked out the room, and did some things around the flat to try and distract myself, but the only thing I could think about was whether the “American Muscle God” had responded to my message. After about ten minutes, I couldn’t stand the anticipation any longer, so I returned to my PC eagerly examining the screen for a notification that I’d received a message from the muscle freak. I got to the screen, and nothing. My heart sank, but then, about three seconds later, a message notification came through.

To: londonboy85

Hey, dude. Great to hear from a genuine fan! I’m in town competing in an amateur bodybuilding show tomorrow. Staying at a hotel in the Docklands. You’re cute! Why don’t you stop by for a visit?

My stomach leapt into my chest. I couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing, and I had serious doubts about whether the profile and the message were genuine or not, but with all of those doubts came an overwhelming feeling that I was potentially being faced with a once in a lifetime opportunity that I would always regret if I didn’t take. This was something I just had to do, whatever the outcome. I agreed to go round straight away. In the messages exchanged following his original, he had described himself as “ripped to the bone, super pumped and horny as hell” which I found both a little cheesy and outrageously hot. I was incredibly nervous getting ready in my flat, and even downed two shots of neat vodka to calm my nerves. I was potentially about to meet and have sex with a real American bodybuilder in competition condition.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt more nervous than I did sitting on that tube train on my way to meet the muscle God. It felt like someone was literally squeezing on my insides, and yet, sitting on that tube, feeling the slightly hazy effects of drinking vodka in the afternoon, on my way to potentially meet not just any man, but the kind of man I had fantasised over for years, not knowing what situation I was getting myself into, I also felt an incredible rush of excitement.

Unfortunately, about half way through my train journey, a negative thought suddenly came into me mind which plagued me until the moment I knocked on the muscle God’s hotel room door. Why would a bodybuilder be attracted to me? I knew I wasn’t exactly the worst looking guy in the world but it was rare that I’d attract the attention of what you’d call a “muscle guy” let alone a competitive bodybuilder. In my previous experience, I found that most muscular guys were only interested in guys similar to themselves. If I struggled to attract guys who were merely muscular, why would a competitive bodybuilder find me attractive?

The nerves, doubts and fears were all so prominent on the journey to the hotel, and yet, as soon as that hotel room door opened, they all seemed to disappear. I’ll never forget the moment that door opened to reveal what I can only describe as an absolutely monstrous muscle freak in a bright red tracksuit.

It sounds stupid, but I had completely underestimated just how big a bodybuilder would be in real life. Sure I’d been to shows and seen bodybuilders compete on stage, but close up in the normal surroundings of a hotel room I was completely blown away by the sheer size of this monster standing before me. Everything about him was just huge and larger than life. Even his dark, bronzed hands looked bigger than an average man’s. I remember thinking how he looked like a man from another superior, almost superhuman race.

He stood in the doorway with a huge friendly grin on his face. The warmest, most gorgeous smile you’ve ever seen. His bright white teeth shined and contrasted against his beautifully bronzed, almost golden skin. He was so much better looking than in his pictures and was undoubtedly one of the most handsome guys I’d ever seen in person. He was extremely masculine looking, but at the same time he had a cute, almost boyish quality. Big pretty eyes, gorgeous skin, and his head was completely shaven. I had always found guys with completely shaved heads extremely masculine and sexy and this guy was no exception. I couldn’t see much of his body as his baggy red tracksuit was zipped right to the top of his neck but one thing was for sure, the guy was an absolute tank on two legs. His unbelievably wide upper body looked about twice the width of mine. Looking at this real life muscle monster standing before me, beaming at me with the most gorgeous smile, I distinctly remember thinking how it was quite possibly the hottest image I’d ever bared witness to in my life. It wasn’t long before that would change.

I was slightly taken aback at how warm and friendly his tone of voice was as he spoke. “Hey, how ya doin’? I’m Matty.” I could imagine some bodybuilders just being rude, egotistical nightmares, and yet Matty, the name I’d been struggling to remember, had the most attractive and endearing warmth about him.

My head was spinning as he ushered me in and asked if I wanted a drink, but as soon as we started talking about mundane things such as the tube and where I’d travelled from, he put me at ease and made me feel extremely comfortable. His demeanour was almost as attractive as his appearance. Friendly and down to earth, while oozing an incredibly hot confidence which I imagined came as part of the parcel of being a 250 pounds muscle monster.

As he was talking to me, I suddenly realised he was standing at a distance. He seemed to enjoy my company but he hadn’t actually shown any signs that he found me attractive. My fears and doubts had started to kick in again, but standing in front of him, completely dumbfounded at just how huge and amazingly hot he was, the realisation that he might not find me attractive didn’t seem so devastating, more expected. At that moment I decided that whatever the outcome, if he told me I was a nice guy but it just wasn’t going to happen and then shipped me off shortly afterwards, it had still been an amazing experience. Finding a genuine bodybuilder online, the rush of going over to the hotel, actually meeting him in person and having a conversation with an utterly monstrous and astonishingly hot American bodybuilder with the hottest accent and the most attractive ethos had already felt like something out of a dream.

As he went to use the bathroom, I prepared myself for the awkward let down to come, and expected to be back on the tube within the following ten minutes. From the moment he emerged from the bathroom, however, I knew that wouldn’t be the case. The atmosphere had suddenly shifted, the friendly bravado had gone, and he was walking directly towards me with that serious, tense, longing look right before you’re about to kiss someone. I didn’t really have time to think about what was happening, and before I knew it, Matty’s lips were passionately locked to mine, and my slim, regular sized body was melting into the mammoth mountain of huge, rock hard muscle which made up his amazing body.

It felt like my entire being was sinking into a huge pile of muscle mass, and I was about to be swallowed completely into an eternal abyss of pleasure. Matty’s tongue was incredible too. Like the rest of him, it felt huge and seemed to consume my entire mouth, providing me with the most amazing and sensual sensation as it wrapped and interlocked with mine.

Both hard and soft in equal measures, the kissing was the kind that was so intensely passionate and unbelievably hot that you suspected if it were to go on long enough your cock would explode with no hand going anywhere near it.

As we unlocked lips, we looked at each other still embraced, both smiling, with a shared sense that what had just happened had been an unspeakably hot and passionate experience. He looked even more handsome than before, with his smouldering smile and big pretty eyes, and I couldn’t quite believe that the experience was actually mine. With the kissing brought to an end, the sensation in the palms of my hands which were wrapped around and firmly placed on his enormous planet of a back suddenly heightened, and I felt an unbelievable charge of electricity.

I also had the biggest hard on, as it dug into his groin and my legs sunk into the huge hard cushions of beef below his waistline. It was the kind of hard on you get when you haven’t cum for about a week, and you suddenly find yourself uncontrollably horny and badly needing to shoot a huge load. The kind of hard on where you feel like your whole cock was just pumped full of cum, and you were so immensely and unequivocally turned on that it would explode out at any given moment.

As he stared into my eyes and adorably ushered the words, “You’re a cutie,” all the insecure and paranoid fears of wondering whether he would be attracted to me vanished. I suddenly became very aware of the fact that I still hadn’t even seen any of his actual body yet, which was still covered up by his red tracksuit. I had no idea at that point what this muscle freak’s body would look like in the flesh, or what effect it would have on me.

Still pressed against his torso and locked into his huge arms in an affectionate embrace, I suddenly had the urge to explore every single inch of this indecently hot muscle God’s freakishly huge body.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, muscleman1 said:

Ah man what a start.  Hope there is more, more and MORE

Glad you like it, mate. It's a fairly short story - 4 chapters/parts in total. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Thanks for posting this.    Your first story?  Really shows the writing skills you have!

Thanks, matie. A part of me would love to say "AJ & Noah" was my first story but nope - this is it! 😅

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TonnyGiant said:

Awww that was sweet, hot, cute, beautiful and perfect. I want MOOOOORE

31 minutes ago, leathermuscle said:

Grrrrr please post the rest omg so hot

Glad you guys are liking it so far! 😉

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I suddenly became very aware of the fact that I still hadn’t even seen any of his actual body yet.

Looking forward to the BIG reveal!

I hardly ever check this forum anymore.  I guess that break is over! 😅

15 minutes ago, brawnygods said:

Looking forward to the BIG reveal!

I hardly ever check this forum anymore.  I guess that break is over! 😅

Hopefully you'll be checking it some more when novel #3 arrives! 😏

• Like 1