nT_231p5rn680bc1f8xasrxezzv_600.jpg.7a8ba94077a2a7486a96976a91847304.jpgnT_98g0d8t842gbyd1fsnyv55xu_600.jpg.6608dc6c0a7eed2546b9fcfe8df1e515.jpgnT_qyf0qzpbnfhba00yb6d618vx_600.thumb.jpg.60f14a70304a3dff3a708872c4da6c4a.jpg

Legends told, in a public rest room not too far away. A mysterious stranger occupying a stall. 

He's muscular and strong, broad shoulders and thick arms. Shapely pecs, stocky core. Thunder thighs and bubble butts. His face, what can be seen under his concealing hood, has rugged strong jaw and manly hair. Sometimes, it's a handsome scruff. Sometimes, it's a full thick beard. 

But the most notable features of his, people whispers, are his thick cock and bull balls. Don't be mistaken, their size are impressive, but not exceptional. What make these so special is the properties they hold.

Legends told, of a beefy bull stud, offering his service in a public restroom not too far away. 

If you accept his offers, of blowjobs and barebacks, you may find his generous offers even more wondrous. With his overflowing loads in your mouth and hole, you may find your body grow. Muscle strengthen and bulging, frame enlarged and looming, hair spread and covering, and manhood virile and empowering.

His gifts given, his lust satisfied, you find he disappeared. Without a word, without a sound, nothing left behind except your new body. Vanished, dimmed and faded without a trace.

Legends told, of a mysterious sexy stranger, in a public restroom not too far away. If you except his offers, fulfil lust his and yours, you may find he leaves you a gift, studly body like his assured.

---------------------------------------------

This one's format is a little bit weird. 😆 Just an experimental style I want to try out. I was hoping it would give the snippet a bit of a mysterious atmosphere. Posted here in the story section because I feel like it has potential for development later on. May expand this into an actual full length piece later. 😋

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Man whata great idea for a series.

You can writte about the different encounters and how people change

Thank you for the kind words! 😄 I do plan on continuing it into a proper story. Hopefully you'll like the next one too. 😁

This started out strong, and has great potential.   I am sure I'm not alone in looking forward to your expansion of it into what you consider a "proper story".

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RecoveringLearner said:

This started out strong, and has great potential.   I am sure I'm not alone in looking forward to your expansion of it into what you consider a "proper story".

Thank you! 😊 I hope my next piece meets your expectations.