waterboy vs american football

demon577

your name is quentin, you are 21 years old and lived alone because you were a super rich corpulent orphan, you also had the gift of not dying even if you were crushed, you suffer normally without losing blood or losing consciousness, you were in a special school that was not giving, but given your wealth you could go there because in this rich school he had a football team like no other, he was all bully is all muscular but each athlete was muscular with certain part of the body more developed than other, for example the footballer who had to run are much more muscular of the thigh is of the knuckles, the footballer who tackle are much more muscular of the pecs is shoulder, the footballer who throws the ball are much the more muscular the biceps is the forearm, the footballers who serve as defense (which makes this tackle) are much more muscular of the buttocks. and you had a kiff for the muscular man and for the football uniform.

the school also welcomes a person who has no money but the only way to get in and be the team's waterboy, unfortunately this simple task (to help footballers get dressed and undress, bring the napkins back to the footballer and finally give them a drink on the pitch, participated in the meeting in uniform) is not easy because the footballers are naughty with the waterboy because he humiliates them with their smell but also he has fun with them hurt see very badly and everyone is afraid of them, so no lawsuit is against them, once they send a waterboy to the emergency because he amused himself with the tackle very hard and dangerous while the footballer was in their uniform with their protection and the waterboy has no protection, he just wears a shirt with the name of the team, other rmeur says that once he tied the waterboy to the benchspacer.png

so that footballers sit on his face to make him feel their swamp ass and their fart, other rumor also says that he has fun using their muscle on the body of the waterboy to show their strength and how they are .

As a result, the recor for a waterboy is 3 days after these 3 days the waterboy resigns and therefore leaves school. but you would like it to be true is that he does it to you so you make an appointment with the coach because it is he who hires the waterboy.
arrive in front of the coach you say "hello, I would like to be the next waterboy" the coach looks at you then he says "well, but I see that you are already registered with us, you know that being the waterboy is difficult, why I must take you "you can fuck your head is said" you like the uniform is the atlhete, you like the rumor and you want it to happen to you in addition, I can not die so I will not leave as the other waterboys but since I don't need the subsidy I offer it to a poor man and I just take this place, and in addition I come to a huge mansion so I could welcome footballers in their uniforms without him being tighten "the coach laughs is it" ok I see well you will not be disappointed, ok I give you the job come I'll show you where you go work is the team "

you get up and go to the locker room when you arrive you already notice all the footballers it was behemoths, some were naked and others in uniform near for a match already naked they are mega but with their uniform they are more broom, you even remake certain with huge steel ass with two demolition ball instead of cheeks, and what surprised you are the nasty smile of the players when he sees you then the coach calls them he puts them all in a circle around you and the coach then the coach says "here is the gas, your new waterboy and he says he likes your rumor and that he can't die" you hear a big OHHH from all the players then a footballer with huge biceps you holds out his hand says "delighted, I'm the main quaterback" you grab his hand puts the quaterback squeezes your hand tight to see you clench your teeth and feel your hand grind it then it relaxes and the coach says "I leave you els gas have fun, the coach leaves and you're retro uve alone in the center with all these footballers around you

• Like 2

they are all close together so that you feel their warmth and their muscle, you had the impression of being in an oven with little compressed space even if it does not touch you then the footballer in front of you in uniform this returns and leaves puts turning around he put a good blow on your shoulder pad, which propels you against the footballer behind you, you hit your back of the head to something hard, you think at the beginning that you is known on the shoulder pad, you still turn around with pain in the back of your head to apologize to the footballer for hitting him even if you were not at fault but once returning you were speechless because the footballer was all naked what shocks you the most was these 8 pack (abs) well defined is its huge pectoral which should be very hard because it is on one of these pecs that you bumped you, pecs was so huge that the crack between was tightening up and looked like 2 huge bowling ball, you didn't have time to r act that the footballer puts these arms around your head is made a hug what happens these that your head sinks into the pecs of this footballer then he continues to squeeze a little which increases the pain behind your head then he stops the hug when he has to withdraw his arms he starts to laugh because your head was going to block between these pecs, you were now by these pecs and the footballer decides to make these pecs dance which was horrible for you because it was as if they had slap you with very hard steel walls, then the footballer stops he catches you and knocks you out of these pecs, you come face to face with the quaterback principle and he says to you "is good, I see that you like it, tell me what do you like "show you the bump on your pentalon because your penis was in error.

you were all red already due to the slap of the pecs but also because the quaterback saw that you were in error but you want to hide nothing, you say to him "I like the muscles, I like the uniform, I also like gossip about you at the suggestion of what you do to the waterboy "
the quaterback gives you a big smile and says "so you all like what we are, then the quaterback strikes a pose (flex the right biceps with all these strength) you were in ecstasy as in an alarm clock because he had huge biceps bigger than a human head and the crack between the forearm and the biceps just disappeared, the quaterback laughs because it bulges you it tells you "touch me this biceps" you approach it is this leans for that you reach his biceps, you try to own your hand but the biceps was huge because you could not even go around the top of the ball so you take you is two hand is try to press to touch but you were just in pain in your hand because the ball was hard as if you touch an enormous smooth stone you say "oh my god" then the quaterback you in the arm and you say "put your hand in the crack I will show you the strength of this biceps "you were scared and excited at the same time but felt that it forced you you put your hand in the crack with the pa ume against what seems to be the biceps then he smiles at you and says "ah, yes, you do not lie, I see that you like" then with a quick gesture he flexes the biceps with all these force, you scream because your hand was grind to pieces I even see your hand between the biceps so tight it was then tighten then some second after the quaterback releases the pressure and admires your hand in crumb while he laughs then he stops laughing and you hear all the footballer make a big "OHH" because he sees your hand this reformed well on you hurt until your hand returned normal.
after that the quaterback says "well, guys enough to play we have to finish dressing" the quaterback looks at you says "you're going to help ben to put on his uniform" he points to a tall naked man near a chair or the uniform was posed, you notice his huge buttock which was 2 huge demolition ball, you approach ben and you tell him "the quaterback told me to help you get dressed" then ben says to you "ok thank you put you "he places you in front of that chair and he was in front of you so you were between the chair and well but well you turned your back which allows you to see up close his huge muscular ass in heat with in the center a crack filled with hair like a huge forest that hides the interior, you turn around and take the pentalon you approach ben and say "lift a leg" you bend down to put the pentalon on him but in this position you had your face against the crack and he smells hot sweat with fart residue, then he lowers his leg and does the same thing on the other leg, you climb the pentalon but you get stuck at the buttocks, it was so huge that it does not fit in the pentalon, you pull with all your strength then a moment you arrive, the pentalon was in place and it was very tight close to crack but the pentalon fesais resort its huge ass of god, you were tired and but there is the top to put 

you take the shoulder pad and the t-shirt that was already set for you it was a tent then you climb on the chair and you say "well you can back up" well this backwards which allows you to be at the right height you help him to put the top more easily than the bottom then as you were breathless from the action before, you sit on ben's chair.
suddenly you see a shadow close to you, looking in front of you you see ben bend over to sit on the chair, he had not seen you but alas too late he was sitting on top of you was understood under these buttocks you scream in pain put like your face was against the skin of ben no one hears you because you feel that you were crushed and grind then ben says "hum my chair and much more comfortable than usual" and he leans a all small from left has right for well put it sit

• Like 1