Omeganomicon

This story is a continuation of my last story "Week of the Omeganomicon" which follows the story of Tom. If at any point you become confused about this I suggest taking a look through that one here: 

The Gamma

Jack pulled into the driveway exhausted and angry. 

For three years he'd been hunting for the secrets of alphabetrium, and alas his final clue as to their whereabouts which brought him all the way to the amazon jungle, had fallen up short.  

With no where left to turn, he returned to his highschool career, annoyed. "At age 20 I'm old enough to start up my own business, but am still forced to pursue yet another year at high-school no less..." 

Grabbing the essentials he entered the apartment and flipped on the light....

image.jpeg.0564ad334b87266a4ae321ff41ec9586.jpeg

What in the fuck? Is all Jack could muster... The entire apartment was decimated as if some beast had torn through the walls and furniture. What in the hell happened here? What the FUCK Tom? What did you do? But after storming around he couldn't find him. Anywhere. 

He called the police and began searching through the rubble for anything that might be of worth. That's when he saw it. 

image.jpeg.c2ddc2a3a186417c430a3344eaaa71b0.jpeg

Virtually unscathed by the event was this book. Jack knew it well. The Omeganomicon, created by the last great Omega as a torture method for Betas and a secret siphon to amass great power if you were clever enough to manipulate someone into sacrificing a part of themselves for you. I'd seen five of these before, some much thicker than this one, so I know it was already missing information and on any account would be worthless to me, I don't see the need to sacrifice anyone to cheese my way back into alpha-dom. No, what was Tom doing with that book? Is it possible? 

Jack began slamming his head into the wall debris repeatedly." IDIOT!" he yelled at himself, I TRAVEL ACROSS THE WORLD TO FIND A CROSSOVER TECHNIQUE, and ONE JUST SO HAPPENS TO DESTROY MY APARTMENT WHEN I LEAVE IT?!

It was then that he saw something shiny.... It was a camera with a recording of everything that happened... Including Tom's transformation from friday night. 

Related image

As well as the intense event with lisa from school. (She had stopped in front of the camera to pose for it)

Image result for big tits blowjob muscle morph

Hmm.... Lisa huh? ... Wait...

Thats when he got to evening on saturday, and saw Mike and Lisa dragging Tom's immense body out. 

But... But why would they... 

Then the final scene began to roll, as the camera fell under some debris, where it had perfect view of a different camera, same type and style, set up in Tom's room, and on sunday morning, Lisa came and retrieved the other camera. 

Jack thought it through, Lisa had retrieved the wrong camera, thinking there to only be one, unaware of the camera Tom had set up to record himself which she took in place of her own. Why would she need to ... wait.... it can't be... 

He rewound the video to Saturday during the bit with the blowjob on the patio and watched it. 

Of course... The Omegaplane.... He couldn't believe it! His luck! He got to view the ritual right in front of him. That's why she came back for the camera.... Well that's one reason, I'm sure evidence of what destroyed this house and who Tom was with before his disappearance is also motivation enough for her, but the sexual dance of which she uses to reach the Omegaplane.... That is sacred. It is only meant to be passed down from Master to Apprentice. 

Tom stared at Lisa, this was his ticket, and she'd led him straight towards him, soon, he'd turn everything about his life around. 

The story of Jack's life was quite bizarre. At the young age of thirteen, jack was the newest son of a powerful Alpha family. He was soon to be taught the secret arts of Alphabetrium, but first he had to be tested to see if he were a jock at all first, and not just a beta, completely secretly. 

For his final test, he was to seduce his prom date into any form of sexual act. He got her all the way to bed, but despite this, he did not want to go through with the act, saying he just wasn't really all that into sex. Jack is what we call a Gamma, where an Alpha is typically a straightforward system, there do exists weird outliers called Gammas. They possess the mindset of an alpha, but despite being completely functional, simply are not interested in sex. Sex, of course,  is considered the most sacred act one can perform to an alpha, and thus those whom reject that are outcast-ed.  

Jack was shunned by his parents and sent to prep school to never see them again for seven years. Prep school was cruel, restricting meals to simple carb diets, with very little protein intake. Despite working his hardest for five years, Jack just became starved as despite his effort, only maintained an average body. However, there were factors beyond the school's control. Deep down, Jack was still an alpha, and while he had no desire to massage his cock, he had a relentless thirst for power. Raw power, influence, magic, science, information, control, worth, he yearned for it. And after just five years, managed to use the profits of selling off his self-made online business to transfer to this school and live a life of his own control.

image.jpeg.453328cde4c09e477c82267a6d2f548c.jpeg

From here he began his own department of Alphaology at the highschool, he researched a variety of strange artifacts he'd heard his father discuss with his mother during their sexual sessions and learned all about the secret link between Alphas known as the Alphaplane. All he needed now was a means of visiting the plane so he can use it. This however, was a problem.

The only way to cross into the Alphaplane is for two alphas to have sex. The thought of inquiring power aroused jack plenty, but finding a partner was much harder. Alphas don't worry about finding new partners as they naturally attract each other, but if your sexual compass is shattered, it's much harder to pinpoint who has the skill necessary to cross over. He'd even spent 30,000$ on a trip to the amazon to meet a retired alpha priestess who as it turned out couldn't help him. 

How was he going to find her? And even if he could, how would he convince her to let him in? He stared at the camera, and grinned evilly. 

Two days later Lisa was enjoying a nice day at the gym when a voice spoke to her directly. "Hello Lisa".

Image result for giant tits gym

"Do I know you loser?" Lisa replied.

"Ouch... Harsh, and no I don't think you do. I'm Jack." 

"Look I'm pretty busy and I'd appreciate it if you'd fuck off Jack." She rolled her eyes as she continued her exercises.

"Cute, most just tell me to Jack-off, I think they like the word play, but I'm afraid you're going to want to pay attention to this one. It's about Tom." 

Lisa froze. Her hands ran over her far-too-tiny bikini only to realize her phone was in her bag. 

"Oh, I'm afraid you won't be calling to help Lisa. See, I'm Tom's Roomate, and you'll have to understand there was a BIG concern for me when I got home a couple of days ago. And look, don't worry, I've already cleaned up the mess. Tom was a fucking douche anyways, and I really don't care what you did with him or who's reaping the reward. What you should be more concerned about is this. " Jack held up her camera and tossed it to her. 

"Amazing coincidence, Tom just so happened to have the exact same tape recorder set up in his room as you did in the living room, I guess when you went back to get this you accidentally grabbed his instead, see it's interesting. This tape shows you almost entrancing Tom when you first start to suck him on the patio, see those odd motions you make with your hips and throat, and I just so happen to know these acts are sacred to an alpha priestess... God knows the punishment for this getting out would mean exile... " 

Lisa was frozen. She could feel it. Jack was legit. And she was in no position to not follow his demands. 

"What do you want?" 

Jack pointed at the video, 

"THAT, I want to experience that. I want you to help me cross over into the Alphaplane, I need to see it. All you need to do is fuck me once, you can come over later today, and let me see the power of dominance in it's rawest form." 

"You're blackmailing me into sex?" Lisa accused. 

"Call it what you like, just know I have three secret associates somewhere else in the world, If I can't respond to each of them tomorrow, a copy of this video will go viral, and we both know what happens to both of us if that happens....Better if this just never gets out" 

"You're pathetic. But sure, I'll stop by after my jog, like you said, better if this just never gets out." 

Later that day Lisa arrived at the location Jack designated, inside a few associates lead her down an elevator into some kind of laboratory.

image.jpeg.37157ba53c863102cb6f60d7268e18cc.jpeg

"What are we doing here?" 

"What can I say, I have my fetishes. Now... how about we get started with this..." Jack said as he led Lisa into the chamber.

"It won't work..." 
"Hmm?" 

"It only works for alphas, you need a specific mindset, and powerful enough body to cross over." Lisa said raising an eyebrow to Jack's strong, but not alphetic body. 

"Not big enough for you babe? Fine." 

Jack walked over to an intercom and ordered "Project 22" be brought to him. 

"The effects of this technology are temporary, and won't last for more than a day before causing a series of nasty side effects for several months due to  my body's inability to produce alpha energy. But I don't think that will be a problem anymore..." 

Jack said this as he stabbed himself with a golden syringe into his left ass cheek and began to strip.

image.jpeg.38d34bae35e642c3b6212454dc03466a.jpeg

That's condensed alphabetrium there, it's an artifact I found years ago, it's incredibly condensed in crystalized form, but it will eventually fizzle out of existence once my body absorbs it long enough.

Lisa suddenly became more and more turned on as she watched Jack slowly hulk out into the size Ethan used to be. 

image.jpeg.f01cee049e206fb78a8e3cc6321b1085.jpeg

"Hows this?" 

Lisa just rolled her eyes and went to work. 

Image result for blond slut science monster dick

Pretty soon her hair turned golden and the two began to hallucinate vividly. 

image.jpeg.8733b55dba200916bc65d492e16c256b.jpeg

Image result for breast dmt art

Pretty soon Jack found himself staring down at his own roided out body pounding Lisa like a toy. "This good enough for you?" she asked. 

"Perhaps for a while, I want to explore this reality as much as I can before we finish." 

Jack spent hours in the slowed space making record and jotting down notes about different observations on what he could do before finally talking to Lisa. 

"Alright, I've understood enough, there's just one more thing I'd like to see. The connection." 

Lisa backed away. "You can't possibly know about that..." 

Jack just stared at her before rolling his eyes. "Whatever, don't help, I know how to get there myself". Jack grabbed a syringe from the drawer and stuck it into Lisa's breasts forcing them to lactate which he greedily lapped up. Lisa could only watch in horror and protest as Jacks mind ascended into the Plane. 

image.jpeg.b6acfd29d9968f741a0caedac549bbe5.jpeg

He stood there frozen for minutes as the sounds of his physical form became more and more powerful and loud. Finally, she became relaxed as he returned normally. Jack then declared that that was enough and pushed a button on the wall, which after a few minutes brought in associates to separate the two from having sex. 

As they returned to their physical bodies, Jack reviewed the data his men had just brought him, then smiled, and turned towards Lisa. 

"Consider your video erased for good, your help has been invaluable, and this data is supurb is there anything else you'd need?" 

Lisa was confused. "What data?" 

"Oh did no one tell her? This whole room is lined with state-of the art motion detection which record and analyzes every small movement in this room. If your eyelash twitched, this room knows it's exact coordinates." 

"What are you going to do with that information?" Lisa said worriedly. 

"Do? I think you mean "DID" baby." He then pressed a button on the wall revealing a chamber within. 

"Meet Ellie, she's your replacement. Any time we need more data or tests to run, we can get there with just her."

image.jpeg.b70c15c53c91ac0610d2b101b1e545d7.jpeg

Lisa had never seen this girl before, but soon realized why, Ellie was a machine. 

"She's learned everything you did inside and out and can replicate it at whim."

Lisa was then lead outside the room before snapping back, knocking two guards unconscious and grabbing Jack by his neck. 

"You know... I haven't cleared your blackmail yet..." Jack said grinning evilly. 

Lisa glared, quickly dressed herself, and took a nice long stare back at the Ellie device. 

Once she'd left, Jack called a meeting with his second in command, Conner. 

"How well did that turn out?" 

"Wonderful sir! In a matter of weeks we'll have what you want prototyped." 

"Good, the pain the artifact caused me will torture me for days as I revert back from this form." 

"Sir.... If you don't mind me asking, what is the goal of this? It seems like a lot of work for this "Connection", what does it do?" 

Jack smiled. "Well on top of being a wondrous scientific advancement, I believe I can harness the power of the Connection and absorb the combined knowledge, alpha-energy, and will of the combined mindset of the alphaplane." He knelt down to Connor and whispered to him secretively "This power will allow me to transcend this world and become the most powerful being known to man." before laughing hardily as he walked away. 

End of Part 1/5, stay tuned for the continuation! 

Part 2/5 : Roy

This is Roy. 

Image result for muscle meth head steroid

Roy is neither Alpha nor Beta, nor a subset of either. Rather Roy is something else. Roy..... Is a complete jackass.

Raised as an entitled, racist douchebag, Roy sought after every possible shortcut and easy path available to him.

At age fifteen Roy was intimidated by his fellow classmates, particularly those on the football team, so he began using Steroids.

Image result for muscle meth head steroid

The results were to be expected, Roy became the king (in his mind) of the Weight Training course and regularly enjoyed mercilessly beating the shit out of other students during P.E. 

That is until he turned 18 and his regular dealer was caught by the Police. Roy became stranded with no juice, and on top of the adverse physical effects of just using steroids, his new dealer was a shifty con man who began lacing his Roids with other addictive substances. Nicotine was just the start, by age 20, Roy had given up on his physical shape as had become a full on meth-head. 

image.jpeg.722961bedbc904ff118f19d213a4f2a3.jpeg

He was perfect for the experiment. 

Jack dispatched Connor to retrieve the meth head in the files and brought him in. 

"Hello Roy, my name is Jack, welcome to our experimental trial."

"What the FUCK am I doing here ASSHOLE?" Roy said spitting a clump of snot from his throat onto the floor. 

"Connor did you not explain this to him?" Jack queried. 

"Of course I did, he's forgotten sense I told him." 

"Well, Mr. Roy, I'm a scientist and I believe I've found a fantastic new body enhancement treatment utilizing a unique set of proteins and compounds I believe I can instill a normal person with superhuman strength and possibly even eternal youth." Roy explained.  

"I AIN'T INTERESTED IN NO FANCY SUPER MAN DRUGS!" Roy screamed. 

Connor piped in with "Really? Well that's a shame. You seemed much more keen on the event when I told you the base component is methamphetamine" 

Roy's eyes lit up. "Woah woah woah, now you're speaking my language!" 

The next day the trial began

Image result for muscle growth shock wave therapy

Connor strapped Roy into the chair and began explaining the expriament to him. 

"The process involves four parts, the first is cleansing, we need to remove all toxins and outside influences from your body. But don't worry, these IV drips will introduce our own chemicals into you to keep you from experiencing withdraw." 

"Alright... Then what?"'

"Stage two is called incubation, you'll be kept in a chamber for a few hours, maybe a day or two, and left to your own devices with what you'd like to see come out of this experiment. You will be unstable however during this process, which is why it's essential that you can't leave, but we will bring you anything you'd like."

"And after that?" 

"Once you've reached our goals, we'll begin a process called stabilization. The effects of the drugs will subside so the body can begin to support the changes naturally. You'll be unconscious for this period." 

"Now hold on you said four parts..." 

"Ah, yes, the final part is called "Advertising", you may not realize this but in order for this program to gain traction we'll need you to flaunt your new body constantly for a few weeks, if it's successful." 

With that Connor finished up and exited the chamber, rejoining Jack from behind a one-way mirror. 

Over the course of the next week, Roy began cleansing his body of the various toxins piling up within it. This had little to no effect on his mindset, but due to his muscular enhancement appearing and the adverse effects of the steroids and meth on his body had begun to subside, he became even more of an asshole. 

image.jpeg.11afefbeb71325de553ba617a56e9d01.jpeg

GEEEEEERRRRR! LOOK AT ME!" Roy yelled at the mirror as he slammed his hand against the mirror again.  "I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BODY BUILDER!" He ripped off his underpants (again) and began furiously jacking off his now 5 inch dick. "GOD! LOOK AT MY DICK! IT'S HUGE! I COULD FUCK A THOUSAND WOMEN WITH THIS SAUSAGE!"

Connor chimed in from the hall: "Well I'm glad you think that way Roy, because today we begin stage two of the trial. If you'll follow me, I'll show you to your new habitat for the next few days." 

Roy was lead down the hall into an out of place room 

image.jpeg.fe330eb8a575e41144606716b5412f41.jpeg

It was pretty much a gymnasium, comprised entirely of weights, with a large bed, much larger than a king size, in the far corner. 

"Feel free to use any of the equipment here to test your newfound strength at any interval you'd prefer." Connor explained.

"Nice, move bitch" Roy said as he shoved past Connor to load a pair of 45s onto the bench, Connor watched as even with his newfound mass, he was only able to do but a handful of reps at a mere 190lbs. 

"If there's anything else you'd need just push this button and ask the monitor, we'll provide it if we can. Understand?" Connor explained as he lead Roy over to what looked like a blood-pressure reader. 

"This device is called a blood-reader, it's VITAL once the trial begins for you to probe your blood using this machine. It's how we'll get compounds into you, and without the right substances, you may go into cardiac arrest." 

"Huh?" 

"sigh.... Wrap this cord around your wrist when the green light appears to get your drugs, without your drugs, your heart will stop." Connor put it bluntly. 

Roy rolled his eyes and said "Sure, got it." 

Connor for a brief moment considered the ethical reasoning behind what he was doing, but then ignored it and injected Roy with the priming fluid before returning to the observation room to meet Jack. 

Over the next few hours, Roy's mass began to increase like he was slowly being inflated with muscle. Pretty soon he realized he could speed up the process by actually exercising instead of drooling over himself in the mirror. 

image.jpeg.829229e7e07da7c853c7ab1aa8d8800e.jpeg

image.jpeg.ecf834f21ff8e49764df7329ca73239d.jpeg

As the final refinement of his abdominals and shoulders began to round out and his dick reached a length long enough for his own fist to wrap around it, Roy had begun to convince himself that he was a god to be worshiped and began making rediculous requests to the monitor. 

"I'd like my own city! Call it Roy-YORK! I want a damn statue on every street corner dedicated to my body!" 

and other things of the sort which I will not cover as they get unneededly offensive. 

Then eventually he made a new request. 

"BITCHES! YO JACK-OFF! HOW ABOUT YOU SEND SOME BITCHES TO MY CRIB! I got a dick like an Airplane and it needs to TAKE OFF!" Roy demanded as he tossed another weight at the wall. 

Jack turned to Connor and shrugged "Guess it's time, send in Ellie" 

Roy was awoken from a nap shortly after to the sounds of a few small weights hitting the ground. On the other side of the gym was an Ellie droid. 

image.jpeg.35ee28f9d33e39333be74f22645eff0d.jpeg

Roy would have no idea this sensual woman wasn't a real person. And he really didn't care either. He was far too mesmerized by her large sweaty breasts and tight bouncy ass. 

He approached the "woman" cocky as ever. 

image.jpeg.176e839cc52153fb49d5d127c524dc63.jpeg

"Whatup slut? I guess my boi Jack sent me your fine ass to keep me company. Why don't I slip into something more comfortable?" Roy said. This confused Ellie for a moment as Roy was already bare-naked (as he began spending all his time). However it was clear that what he meant was "why don't I slip you out of your clothes" as Roy violently ripped her tight gym pants right off her legs. 

Ellie did not have a sense of purpose outside of pleasing her host, so she didn't object. And soon she was being pounded ruthlessly against every piece of equipment available. 

image.jpeg.1e89712e7fc9d8941d5f15976054f6d2.jpeg

Eventually Roy lead Ellie back to the bed. From the other side of the mirror, Connor activated the connection process. 

image.jpeg.05dbeb8fea05de8faa3848e7fe498a3a.jpeg

However, as Ellie began the complex and sensual process to bring Roy over, Roy only experienced a violent rush of pleasure. He wasn't connecting to the Alpha-plane like before. 

"Of course he won't make it today, he's not a full-on alpha yet. But just the experiment alone should stimulate the drug within him. By this time tomorrow, he'll be an absolute titan." Jack explained to Connor. 

After the experience,Ellie, with little to no battery left, went into charging mode (which to Roy appeared to be just her leaving) 

Deep within that sleep however was a display that for the first time in his life, gave Jack a proper erection. 

He grew astronomically fast, even better than the predictions. 

After an hour: 

Image result for muscle growth morph gym

After three hours: 

image.jpeg.0810f1af1370c8c51221c8aee54765ad.jpeg

After six hours: (At this point he had achieved Alpha-dom) 

image.jpeg.bec36641a2cca1822cc5431b56951800.jpeg

After nine hours: 

image.jpeg.ef2d6462ee4a3820837cf51b3ee45078.jpeg

The processes slowed and stopped after about 12 hours, with Roy's end result an absolute monster: 

image.jpeg.8ec7b0675a7cd4cc869d03b459c09917.jpeg

Connor chimed in over the intercom: 

"Well, what do you think?" 

Roy said nothing as he stared deeply into the mirror, running his hands all over his massive shoulders, the size of watermelons, pectorals which felt like stone slabs, and his favorite part, a massive fourteen inch long monster of a cock. 

"Roy? Roy you can hear me right?" Connor asked. 

Roy walked over to the monitor and pushed the button 

"I believe I asked for BITCHES." Roy asked

"I'm sorry?" Connor replied. 

"Bitches. Plural. More than one. At least three. Send in some of your own pussies too, I need worshipers to watch me while I dominate more of these whores. Make it snappy." Roy said before returning to his bed.

Connor turned to Jack and shrugged. "Send in four more Ellies. Make sure they're varied in appearance so he doesn't get suspicious" He said to the subordinates awaiting his commands.  

Connor turned to Jack: "What do you think? Will he achieve it now?"

Jack: "Unless something about our process is wrong, I believe he's now a perfect connection to the alpha-plane." 

Connor: "What should we do with him?" 

Jack: "Same as the others, wait for the connection, paralyze the process, extract the area of the brain responsible for this behavior and toss him out into the street. "

Connor: "But this one has actually become a massive, AND I MEAN MASSIVE threat! Don't you worry what he'll do once he..."

Jack: "Not at all. Without the part of his brain critical for the connection, he'll lose all confidence in himself. Without the "Alpha" lobe, he's just a beta in a jacked body. He'll likely fade into obscurity taking a meaningless job doing fuck all, or maybe even returning to methamphetamines. Either way, it's not our problem.  

Connor once again reflected upon his moral compass before tossing it aside and carrying out his orders as the three new Ellies entered the room. 

image.jpeg.eb501702f6cc82fb26fc84ec213dd1be.jpeg

End of Part 2! 

Sorry this took so long! Hope you enjoy! Part 3 coming soon!

Part 3: Roy's Advancement

Connor entered Roys chamber as he started up with his harem for the fourth day in a row. 

"Alright Roy, we've reached about as far as the drug can take you, you ready to move on to stage 3? Make all this permanent?" 

Roy chuckled. "As far as it can take me? Hell no. Get your fucking science bitches to improve the effects, I might have the strength of a bear now, but if you start selling this anyone can become a god like me."

Connor began to grow annoyed with Roy as he loaded another Ellie droid onto his cock to begin the ritual once more. 

Image result for big dick splits woman in half

Two others were using their tongues to pleasure Roy's feet. 

"I'm sorry Roy, but your body simply isn't capable of expanding any..." 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK MY BODY CAN DO!" Roy roared at the top of his lungs 

"IT CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE! JUST LOCK IN WHAT YOU HAVE!" Connor started to argue. 

" YOU DARE TALK BACK TO YOUR GOD THAT WAY!" Roy snaped. 

Connor was going to just give up and wait for Roy to run out of energy, but he was horrified at what happened next. 

Roy, whom hadn't stopped fucking the Ellie droid for the conversation, had grown so angry at Connor's defiance, that he ripped the droid's legs off and split her torso down the middle in a harrowing display of power and arrogance.

image.jpeg.4295b70217644a5b248c4ff629541bb9.jpeg

The interal organs of Ellie are mechanical, however the various liquids that make up Ellie's heating/cooling components are all red liquids, like normal human blood.

Everyone was shocked by what Roy had done as he stood there eyes shut as the warm red liquid covered his face. The other two Ellie droids, whom normally are programmed for service, did have a sense of self preservation as well, and thus backed off into a corner in fear and terror. 

Jack watching behind the glass had already pushed the alarm button to send militarized personnel to the chamber. 

"You killed her...." Connor stuttered, now fearing for his own life. 

"Yeah, I did. If you have a fucking problem with it, I can kill you too." 

image.jpeg.f8b0bd559a7c1f443b596c7f1925fc58.jpeg

Jack spoke up over the intercom: "Wonderful Roy, I'm glad you wanted more from the treatment, if you let Connor go we'll get you some more compounds. "

Roy smiled evilly and threw Connor at the door. "MAKE IT SNAPPY!" 

As Connor retreated to the observation room, military personnel entered the chamber and cornered Roy. 

"Thank you sir! But we don't have anything else to give him!" 

"Connor don't be stupid, you know I just told him that to get you out of the room. But we have a new problem... Look." 

Jack pointed to a monitor they had attached inside of Roy's brain next to the Alpha lobe. 

Connor spoke up: "I don't understand the Alpha lobe is exhausted isn't it? It ran out of juice because we overworked it with the compounds..."

Jack: "We did... And it was dormant... Up until a few minutes ago when he split that Ellie droid in half. Now it's clocking in at 400% higher activity than during the trial.... "

Connor: "Wait are you saying...." 

Jack: "He's going to grow again....And really fucking fast!" 

The two looked up in horror as the military personnel surrounded Roy. 

"You dare defy your all-powerful leader?" Roy frowned at the police. 

"Just come quietly Roy, no one else needs to get hurt today..." 

Suddenly Roy screamed. 

"FUUUCK! MY CHEST! MY FUCKING CHEST!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME?!" 

Everyone in the room became mesmerized as Roy's already titanic frame began to expand even further. 

image.jpeg.d194f0699e9cf573e6dcbaf7ea5144b0.jpeg

AHHHHGGGG!!!! THIS POWER! 

Image result for muscle hyper-morph giant pecs

image.jpeg.42f0fc6361376ed113cada323bbf2d9c.jpeg

"THIS ABSOLUTE POWER!" 

image.jpeg.f8e9f222e82e127d8964f270ec5c3f69.jpeg

As Roy finished growing he rubbed his hands across every inch of his new body. It had transformed. Most all of his bones had been split apart and replaced by a complex connection of virtually invincible muscle. He no longer needed lungs, as he could now will oxygen to be pumped through his body where needed subconsciously. His heart now seemed tiny compared to his massive pectoral muscles pumping pure oxygen and energy throughout his body, and eventually was crushed by the expanding slabs of pure power. Veins as well had begun appearing all over him running straight up his now foot-wide spine connecting straight to his brain, giving him complete control over every cell he touched. 

Roy looked at the guards around him, each one shaking in fear. Two of them fired their guns, smacking him right in the heart and lower jaw. The shot that hit his heart simply ricocheted off, and the one that hit him beneath his jaw simply reformed within second after being shot off.  

Without opening his mouth, Roy willed the air around him to reverberate as a cool soft but clearly evil sound: "Worship Me....." 

Two of the officers ran away in fear, only to slow and drop to their knees, having lost all hope of ever defying such power. 

The three female officers began stripping

image.jpeg.0132bccf8a209b4a56011a676b911ec4.jpeg

They muttered quite a bit about how they didn't want to do it, one even stabbed her left hand to try and snap out of it, but Roy wasn't having it, he simply smiled and ripped down a nearby wall into a make-shift throne. Each of the girls and the Ellies who were still in the corner began pleasing Roy however they could. Eventually even some of the guys offered up their bodies to Roy. 

"Sir... The Alpha lobe has gone hyper-critical... It's evolved Roy into some kind of god-like entity. He appears to have complete control of his surroundings, and is even manipulating his musk into a neurotoxin, one whiff and you're completely under his control, even the Ellies were affected despite not needing oxygen. He can even survive multiple gunshot wounds, and that's all without even raising a finger."

Roy began to lecture the room

"This is the dawn of a new era, in which the world devotes itself to me, it's all-powerful master. As my first act as king, we shall commit a great cleanse...." 

It was horrific, this monstrous beast was speaking like hitler, talking about the removal of anyone who didn't fit his racist agenda from the world. Truthfully I don't wish to repeat what he said here as it's just deplorable... Two of the officers bearing witness to him shot themselves upon hearing his commands. 

"Jack this is bad... We've given godlike power to the next Hitler... And it's all our faults!"  Conner worried. 

Jack was less worried. "Hmm... It's terrible the damage he's caused so far... But I don't think he'll get much further." And with that Jack pushed a large red button on the wall. 

The ceiling above Roy opened to reveal a series of rail-guns, seven of them, each armed with a two yard long sharpened bolt with a corrosive interior. 

Roy managed to deflect the first twelve or so, but soon enough the bolts pierced his massive body and separated his head from the rest of himself. 

With that a series of agents in hazmat suits burst in and began spraying and quarantining the head and body.

With that catastrophe was eliminated, and Roy was dead. 

Connor turned to Jack as the two left the office that day. 

"Jack... I... I know I said I'd serve you until the very end... But... I don't know if I can keep doing this... Today was too close. One more botched experiment on another rogue asshole and we might cause an endless era of pain and suffering for everyone on the planet!" 

"I couldn't agree more Connor. We simply can't have that kind of power getting into another loose cannon like Roy..." 

"So... You're for real? You're shutting down?" 

Jack chuckled for a bit and turned to Connor. "No. We just need to start experimenting on more trustworthy personnel." 

"Who? Connor asked." 

"Isnt' it obvious?" Jack answered. "You Connor." 

End of Part 3! 

Part 4 coming soon! 

Part 4: The Hybrid 

Connor was not a normal person. He was born a beta to a family of accountants and nurses, all of whom worked at the mercy of Jack's family for generations. Their treatment towards Connor and his kin was to be expected of a typical beta-alpha relationship, abuse, mockery, humiliation, ect. However Connor hid a deep secret. His father was (as to be expected) a complete cuck with nothing special for a wife, and regularly had to watch as the love of his life was fucked mercilessly by Jack's Uncle. 

image.jpeg.fc6a2a30e065448fc1fcb8861d48a18a.jpeg

Typically, most betas don't get to see the end of an alpha's sex experience, passing out or giving up partway through, however due to Jack's uncle being severely drunk in a cold December evening, an accident occurred, and nine months later, Connor was conceived in secret. 

Connor lived as a beta and took after his parents, with one small blessing hidden with his pants, a massive ten inch sausage with golf-ball sized testicles to match. Never the less, Connor's beta teaching never even allowed him to understand the gift he was given. 

image.jpeg.87786195fa5ccc2b8835d5d11bf75c34.jpeg

It wasn't until Jack was rejected from the house that he met Connor in the showers at a local gym. The two had met before, but didn't give another thought to one another until Jack recognized Connor's shlong and realized his potential. From there Connor and Jack would pursue revenge on the family that had wronged them and anyone else that would stand in their way, quickly forming their own company for their dark research into the history and nature of Alphabetrium. 

-----------------

Two weeks had gone by sense the Roy incident and Connor had begun treatment. Jack rested within his office, fixing paperwork for what seemed like hours before Connor's temporary replacement Justin buzzed in with a concerned tone: 
"Uh, sir, I believe there may be a problem approaching your Office sir, Should I engage needle protocol?" 

Jack turned to the series of monitors behind him to see what the issue was. He recognized who it was quickly and signaled Justin to engage needle protocol. Within a few moments, Jack surrounded himself with a small squadron of Ellie Droids. 

image.jpeg.9e529a6c674d402ee98de8a0211872fe.jpeg

Jack only recognized one approaching threat: Lisa, no doubt pissed about how she was wronged and here with her boyfriend Mike, the hulked out muscular giant, to return the favor. But he was ready for this scenario, and simply waited patiently in his chair, only to turn arround and find one of the largest specimens Jack had ever witnessed tower over him. 

Image result for muscle morph worship hunk

"What's up runt? I hear you're getting friendly with my bitch, hope you don't mind if I just break your little punk ass dick off do you?" Mike growled with an enraged grit in his teeth before Lisa pulled him back sensually. 

Lisa then walked up and spoke to Jack: "Look, I found out you already destroyed the tapes, don't ask how, I just know. So I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you in the ass a bit before we kill you." 

Jack didn't flinch a muscle as his droids surrounded Mike. 

Lisa laughed "You really think a few piles of scrap metal can stop the beast Mike's become? HA! You're even dumber than you look. He'll smash them all to pieces before they even pierce his skin." 

Jack simply laughed into "oooooh Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... I don't need to hurt Mike, but you're correct to assume he'll be smashing them." 

image.jpeg.03c477eed22df2b1318f4a081341d13b.jpeg

Lisa turned around in horror to see her boyfreind being sucked off by various girls with pristine skill. Despite Lisa's begging and attempts to intervene, it appeared as though Mike was completely subdued. 

Practically red with rage, Lisa turned back to Jack and smiled. 

"And who's going to stop me and my superior strength from ripping you apart?" she said. 

"I am!" said the cheery voice of Connor from behind her. 

image.jpeg.6f82e8b9c4586c26099f18a548c56ac0.jpeg

The compounds had worked such wonders with Connor's body it brought a smile to Jack' face.  Connor was huge, powerful, and finally tapping into his suppressed Alpha psyche. 

As the powerful stud finished cuffing Lisa to a chair, Jack began to explain the situation to Lisa. 

"So, you're probably wondering how I turned my weak little underling you met a few weeks ago into the hunky Goliath we can't take our eyes off now... " 

With that, Jack explained the whole situation regarding Roy to Lisa and showed her the footage and imprinting a face that combined horror and extreme power-lust into her. 

"And so as you can see, the first successful specimen had some serious issues...." 

"No shit..." was all Lisa could muster after seeing the god-like Roy gunned down by the same turret now sitting a few feet above her. 

"That's why for attempt two, we used Connor. Not only is he immensely loyal, but his brain is now linked to my command center, giving me full control over his actions. Don't worry, he wrote the wavers signing over this control himself. We have complete trust in one another. 

image.jpeg.1d6d56bf3ff80e38e0c69daa21e6ee20.jpeg

"Now, here's where we seem to have an issue. We can't seem to re-create the conditions we did with Roy to achieve the ascension stage... We've worked all the power into Connor that we can, and we think he's even stronger than Roy was initially before he split the Ellie droid in half, all of which is good news. But despite exposing Connor to the same concoction of chemicals and the same ritualistic sexual experience, he didn't evolve to the next stage like Roy did." Jack pondered. 

"Now, here's where things get interesting. We have a hypothesis. When Roy ripped the poor robot in half, he had no idea he was destroying metal fluid and wires, he thought he was killing a real human. In his mind he believed, in his soul, that he was better than everyone else and that he'd earned the right to murder through his acquisition of power. Connor however, knows the girls I send him are all droids, and thus can't achieve the same mindset despite our attempts to work around it." 

Then Jack smiled evilly and crouched down to the fearful Lisa. 

"That's where you come in." 

---------------------------------------

Before long Lisa was strapped with her own personal mind-controller and put into Roy's now repaired chamber where she sweat profusely at her oncoming fate. 

As Connor stood in the doorway, menacingly, he grinned evilly. 

image.jpeg.37b86db6d1d4fefaff75ce8cee0105bc.jpeg

"Test 4, Subject Connor _____ beginning now. Ascension phase sacrificial criteria experiment requires the base be on red alert in case of immense threat." 

This warning continued as Jack pushed a series of buttons allowing Connor to begin the ritual of connection with Lisa and two assisting Ellies. 

Jack then turned to his captive in the Observation room. 

"I am sorry about scaring you Lisa, I needed Connor to think I'd actually risk human life over this experiment, you understand." Jack said to the gagged REAL Lisa chained to the chair next to him. Jack was determined but also not a stupid man. If the experiment failed there'd be blood on his hands he didn't want to have, so instead Jack simply prepared a duplicate Lisa-droid based off the information he'd already gathered from his sexual experience with her and sent the droid to be sacrificed to Jack's new pet Titan. 

Lisa was shaking, dripping wet, and gasping for air as she watched the beast that was Connor fuck herself in front of her. It entranced her to think about the way she saw herself being touched and the power that would soon be unleashed through this. 

"Here it comes..." Jack said as he watched Connor lift Lisa-droid into the air just as Roy had. And in one beefy rip, Connor bathed in the red fluid of the fake Lisa, triggering the process and sending his Alpha-lobe into overdrive. 

image.jpeg.afb9b30d7fa80253962e8d550b48894c.jpeg

As Jack and Lisa watched, Connor felt a surge of incredible power flow into him. He can't describe where it came from but it fueled every cell in his body with more energy than a nuclear blast. 

Connor's legs were the first to feel the effects as the already massive tree-trunks swelled up giving even more form to his tight and massive ass. 

image.jpeg.a1ad7933d771512031baecf693dca6d9.jpeg

Next came the chest, where Connor's massive pectorals pushed and pushed themselves into new crosshatched patterns, giving him even greater strength and flexibility throughout his whole body. Inside, various parts such as the liver, heart, lungs, and skeletal system morphed and twisted as they realized they'd become useless. Connor's blood would now transfer oxygen throughout his body instantaneously by forcing the atoms within him into the form they needed to be to serve him, he no longer needed voice as his sheer dominion over the air allowed him to vibrate what he needed people to hear even more perfectly than vocal cords could ever achieve. 

Image result for muscle morph pectorals

As the expansion of muscle slowed, the control of Connor's body increased, smoothing Connor's muscles into pristine forms, granting him skin-tight definition to his hard-as-steel twelve pack abdominals each one acting as a self-charging battery, granting Connor immense energy that he could transform at will. 

Image result for muscle morph huge abs

Finally, at the peak of the transformation, amidst his cries of self-praise and ecstasy, Connor's already large cock filled with pure alphabetrium, expanding slowly and obtaining new lines of muscle, granting control over the organ as if it were a powerful fifth limb, easily capable of lifting over seven women. 

Image result for muscle morph cock

Lisa was foaming at the mouth at the sight of the new evolution of Alpha and a tear fell down Jack's cheek. It was like looking at a monster. A huge, overpowered, hunk of a monster. 

Connor was calm as he continued to explore his new body. As he touched it, his cock grew harder and harder, eventually resting just in front of the foot-deep ridge between his pecs. 

As a team of neutralizer agents entered the chamber, Jack began to speak to his creation. 

"Connor? How does it feel? What do you think of your new form?" Jack asked from the observation room, forgetting to activate the speaker. 

None the less however, Connor replied without opening his mouth. 

"Hello Jack.... You're so small now..." 

"No kidding, you look like a god kid." 

Connor laughed at the notion of being referred to as "kid".  

"It feels.... Complete. Which saddens me. Part of being human is finding new ways to grow, to improve. But I have achieved all I will ever be able to achieve. It's odd truely. To bear witness to absolute power, even greater than what I am now, and know I will only act as your final stepping stone to achieve what only you can. I have seen the infinite, Jackovia of Omega, and we have already set a course towards the beautiful conclusion." 

"What do you mean Connor? Is this not enough? Is this not the exact power we've stove for endlessly for years?" 

"Of course not my friend. This is simply the opening of the door to such power. The final step... Is to step through... A feat only you can obtain soon... Jackovia... " Connor spoke before pausing for a breif minute. 

"Jackovia... Only you can hear me, and only you may need to hear me.... I have but one thing left to do in this world before I ascend to the right hand seat of what will soon be your throne in a dimension of pure power beyond the limits of human perception.... In three... Maybe four weeks time.... My body will reach the peak of it's ability, and I will shed it. I will pass this might into the person I deem worthy of obtaining it, and you will transcend past me, past imagination, into a new empire. The final test will be to drain the purified Alphabetrium from my magnificent scepter. When properly forged, it will take the power of another being as strong as me to maintain, but any creature accustom to Alphabetrium will never be able to reach the potent compound. Indeed, the only being capable of wielding such power, is an alpha whom isn't an alpha." 

Jack stared at the beautiful man he'd created as he continued to rub himself all over and thought to himself: "This is it. I'm coming Connor. And no one is going to be ready for me" as he penciled in the preparations for his own ascension process. 

Image result for muscle morph giant hunk

End of Part 4! Final part will be out soon! How will this end? 

Part 5 The Omega

Handcuffed Porn Videos

Lisa had been gnawing savagely at her bindings. She had to get out. On one hand she saw the writing on the wall: Jack was going to have to kill her to achieve the catalyst... But on the other hand, the instinct within Lisa filled her head with thoughts of the raw liquid power inside Connor. She lusted for it. It drove her crazier than her concern for her own life. Such power had never before been wielded by any alpha. And what it'd done to such a beta... What a waste... In the dark recesses of her mind, Lisa fantasized about a paradise she could create for herself if she could JUST get out of these binds... 

But it was no use... Eventually Jack came to see her. "Now, Lisa, I know you feel hopeless, but I want to assure you, I am quite a fair man. I wouldn't just slaughter you in cold blood... That being said, you or your boyfriend try to land a hand on me or Connor, and we will not hesitate to take you out..." 

"What do you want..." Lisa growled 

"I... Dislike conflict Lisa... And at the end of the day, I truthfully want the ability to rest easy at night, knowing that nobody will have the ability to oppose me. So, I'm giving you a chance." 

"A chance?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I've started Mike on the treatment. The results are fantastically impressive. We're actually starting to run out of hyprolic silicon for the Ellies and have to switch to normal silicon." 

Lisa stood dumbfounded. Jack had everything he needed. He could ascend to a throne of untold might and no one stood in his way or even knew of his plot. And here he was, giving monstrous power to a man who absorbed his roommate and attempted to kill him. Why? Then she caught a glimpse of her boyfriend. 

image.jpeg.7128dc877c2bc878c829f4428daba108.jpeg

She was drooling at the mouth as she gazed upon Mike's somehow even larger frame in awe. 

"You like him? Yes he took to the serum like a duck to water. Best results yet. He'll weigh over eight hundred lbs in muscle alone. He'll enter the ascension phase tomorrow, and we'll send in another Lisa droid, and he'll become superhuman like Roy and Connor, granting him new abilities far beyond that of a mortal man."

"Why are you doing this?" Lisa steamed. 

"Well... Because tomorrow I will begin my treatment. And after about a week, I'll begin my ascension phase. At which point, I shall drink from Connor's elixir, and ascend to my throne as the last stage in evolution. The Omega. I offer this week as a trial for Mike. If with all the power available to me, Mike can not drink Connor's elixir, I will prove my dominance, and use Mike as my catalyst for ascension." 

"And... If he is able to drink from Connor? Or if he doesn't take kindly to the idea of you killing him?" 

"He will have every opportunity to fight back, but in the end, I will win." 

Jack left the room with that thought as Lisa sat in fear at what she'd been told. Jack was clearly insane... Why would he do this?

The next day Jack sat in the observation room as the ascension phase was undertaken by Mike. 

a sofa made from iron by Rio-dEyez

Mike had already had most of his vital organs replaced by the effects of alphabetrium-overload when he absorbed Tom, maxing that out even further gave Mike even more control over the universe around him. In Mike's short time as an evolved superspeciman, he learned to extend his will further than the limits of physical force, to the point that he could will changes in subatomic Quarks, Bosons, and Leptons to change the effect of gravity around him to whatever degree he saw fit, giving him virtually unlimited strength and total control over the behavior of objects in his immediate reach. With such power at his finger tips, the thought of sex seemed lost to himself as no ordinary human could even survive anything that would please Mike, so instead, utilizing the real Lisa as the epicenter of his exerted sexual ability, Mike plowed Lisa and a variety of other women, both real and android, simultaneously through quantum feilds linked to Mike's pleasure receptors and his victim's entire body, effectively paralyzing the receiver in mid-air until released by Mike. 

Still, Mike's rein was short lived. Holding this kind of power allowed Mike a vision of absolute power, and it was but a drop away. A sip of Connor's essence would give Mike power beyond the perception of mortals, but to his horror, he could not approach Connor. With Lisa's help, he managed to enter the room Connor rested in, but despite his might and control, he could not bring himself to even glance at Connor's divine beauty. At his core, he understood why, as the very energy that had given him god-like abilities was now being forced to work against him. He stood no chance at ever acquiring what sat just outside his reach. 

Jack had pulled out all of the stops in his bulking process, utilizing artifacts, a strict diet and workout schedule, and purified substances distilled to perfection to ensure the perfect results. 

Muscle morph - YouTube

image.jpeg.6385d1f4bb21ea1644b5a4c2b6b26325.jpeg

The final results had Jack finally controlling a body more powerful than Mike's when he met him. 

image.jpeg.b1f8ed16f23bb04e7443ada7622638cc.jpeg

Huge perfectly sculpted pectorals rested atop a wall of abdominal strength, connected to two trunks of amazing squatting power, and a throbbing powerful cock drawing looks from any who gazed upon it. 

Hot Ass, Long Cock

He was a titan among men, and it was finally time for him to obtain the throne he'd sought after for so long. 

As he entered Connor's chamber on the final day, Lisa sat crying in the hall, as after seven days, and the supernatural level of power obtained by her lover, Mike could not drink the elixir. Mike laid on the floor, his face pressed against the floor as he tried harder and harder to approach Connor to no avail. 

As Jack stood above Mike, a single tear rolled down Mike's face at the sight of him. Mike was easily the stronger of the two, and under normal circumstance could crush Jack with a flick of his wrist. But these weren't normal circumstance, and despite the immense power forcing the mighty Mike to the ground, Jack stood in the same room, unaffected. 

"How pathetic" was all Jack said as he approached Connor. 

"This is it sir, I'll be waiting for your command on the other side." said Connor as his skin faded to a crisp golden glow. 

Rio-dEyez - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

Jack sucked the essence of his friend directly into his bloodstream, then turned to the weaping Mike, grabbing him by the pectorals and splitting him open down the middle, absorbing Mike's body into his new form. 

Ascension - Another View of Evolution

El Morya ~ I AM: Affirmations For Ascension Into Heaven On Earth ...

As the energy of a billion stars flooded Jackovia's body, Jack gained dominion over a higher plane of existence. He marveled at genius of it and it's complexity. But alas the power of Jackovia's mind was well equipped to analyze all of it impossibly efficiently. 

cameron gray | Tumblr

Jack looked over his new kingdom and the reality that came with it. He now controlled the rules of reality. He had ascended all the way to the end. The will of the world was now bound to Jack and he had freedom to roam the various multiverses at will, to interact with any universe he found as he see fit. As he stared across the infinite, the infinite stared back, telling him all kinds of stories and tales from across causality, and inserting himself as he see fit to stimulate realities to pursue paths he preferred.

Death by Muscle

Muscle Morph Animation GIFs | Tenor

image.jpeg.699221cde58a2016d69f476d565e0d8d.jpeg

From atop this throne, Jack spent eons being worshiped by alphas, betas, and between alike. Eventually he bored of fame and worship and pursued a life of curiosity in the shadows, appearing as a mysterious entity into the lives of normal people and granting them extraordinary power to see what they'd do with it. Connor would offer his services as a loyal servant, but Jack treated him as his personal friend. 

And that's the end of Jack's story! How'd you like it? 

The next episode in this saga will follow the perspective of a normal amateur bodybuilder existing in a world warped by the power bestowed to average civilians by Jack and his minions! It's also going to function somewhat differently, acting more episodic and focusing on the use of acquired power rather than the constant thirst for more and possibly being extended to a continuous story. Let me know what you want to see more of to help improve!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Will Jack gets the ultimate power? Become the Alpha and Omega? Let's find out, next time! On Alpha-Ball-Z

Edit - use their actual names XD

Edited by IceMan779
Using the characters proper names

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated with part 2! LMK what parts you find the most sensual about this, don't hold back It's good for the process!

(BTW get ready for part 3, it's significantly darker than before >:) ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1