Hialmar

• 2 weeks later...

AMAZING growth descriptions!

One paragraph I especially liked:

The feeling of his chest. Pecs growing beefier at an almost visible speed. Cupped his pec. Flexed. It jumped in his hand. Hard slab of meat. Full. Imposing. He could feel his manhood expand inside his posing trunks. His chest feeling hefty. Chiselled and beefy. Different than before. Different. Better. Beefier. Brawnier. Not like before. Him. Brawnier. God! Felt so hard. All of him: muscles, dick, mind. So hard.

and another...

His mind pumped up, because the testo ... the testo levels ... He was becoming a testosterone-factory. Yeah! 

Excellent stream-of-consciousness writing about growth,  Hialmar!  Are you SURE English isn't your first language?!  This is very good writing!

Thank you for posting this!

Mdlftr

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2020 at 4:07 PM, Mdlftr said:

Excellent stream-of-consciousness writing about growth,  Hialmar!  Are you SURE English isn't your first language?!  This is very good writing!

Thanks for your kind words. That's very flattering, but as you might have noticed in some of my posts here, I have, as a non-native writer, some trouble with the prepositions 'of', 'by', 'through', 'with' 'in', 'at' and 'to'.

English is my second language. German is my third. Latin is my fourth. In the case of German and Latin, I am too shy to try to write anything. I would probably just end up like Brian, when he wrote "Romanes eunt domus", and the same is true about any of my attempts at communication in the language of Thomas Mann, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Richard Z. Kruspe. Compared to German and Latin grammar, English grammar is relatively easy to use, and the early mediaeval Danish influence on English makes the latter fairly similar to my native language (although the similarities were more obvious back in the days of Geoffrey Chaucer). I'm very fond of the English language. It lends itself to playfulness, like the sentence:

"Wandering, he walked peregrinatingly in an ambulatory fashion."

Sentences like that amuses me. You Anglophones have a very entertaining language. Sometimes, I allow John Donne, William Blake (and a handful of others) cause my brain to explode. I also listen a lot to punk rock lyrics.

Did you notice, that yet another spy novel by John le Carré was published recently? It's called Agent Running in the Field. I have to read it soon.

Edited by Hialmar
details, removed a superfluous comma, added about le Carré's latest
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, lsosuke said:

ufffff continue please *¬*

I do write multi-chapter stories (many of them still unfinished), but this is not one of them. All my stories are found under "About me" at my profile page. I expect most members to have the ability to click on "About me". Anyhow, please, let me know, if you need any further assistance in finding my multi-chapter stories.

My multi-chapter stories are usually more plot-driven, more detailed and have an element of world-building.

My short stories usually focus on a growth-process, as it happens, and resemble each other a lot, particularly when the protagonist's thoughts or words become fragmented and incoherent in the end of the growth process, when the latter culminates.

Edited by Hialmar
occurring writing technique

• 3 years later...

I re-read this story today, because I feel slightly under the weather. Then I noticed a few linguistic errors (because English isn't my native language), and edited them. I wrote this three and a half years ago, so newer members haven't read it, and older readers haven't read the edited version, so I give it a bump. I needed to distract myself with Chuck's adventures today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...