A Single Pill

Hey all. This is an old story that i wrote with a furry OC of mine long ago.

I edited some stuff and basically made it a bit better, hope you guys like it!
------------------------------

"Hmm...should i?..." Mark was staring at a red pill that he was holding in his paw. The pill seemed to have a slight grow to it. This pill and thirteen more was given to him from a random guy he met at the gym that day. The only thing the guy said to him about those pills is that "he would be in heaven", and that "He would want a lot more than those 13~"

Winking, the man leaved the gym, and stood there with 13 pills he got no idea what were for. He was, sadly, the only one left in the showers and the gym, as it was kind of late, around 9:50 PM "...Ah, fuck it, what's the worse that can happen?" Being confident, he shallowed the first pill.
Just when it touched the bottom of his stomach... "...H-HUH?!, RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!"

He let out a powerful roar, suddenly feeling energy flowing into him. The energy turned into pleasure, his whole body seemingly experiencing a powerful orgasm, and suddenly, he starts to grow.

First was his chest, blowing like a balloon, in no time covering part of his view.

Then his arms, his biceps growing as big as those pecs, before being followed by his legs, becoming as thick as tree trunks from an average tree.

His back grew wider and wider, when suddenly his boxers broke apart, as if they were wet paper.

And they seemed to be, as his cock was leaking pre-cum like a half open faucet, and it seemed to be growing.
"S-so..M-mUCH! I-i must *groan*...n-NO! I-I NEED MORE!"

Screaming to the top of his lungs, he flexed his arms, rejoicing in the orgasmic feeling.

His cock was growing fast. From an already above average 8 inches soft, it slowy grew till it got stuck between the mountains that were his pecs.

The cockhead was extra sensible, as he let out his biggest moan when it touched the bottom of his pecs, and kept ascending, almost reaching his muzzle.

Craving, his mind beginning to be lost in the sensations, starting stroking the huge cock, his dick launching small shots of pre that he happily licked.

"O-ooh...O-OOOH!" he was close, very close to cumming, he could feel it, slowy working from his also grown balls through his dick.

Moaning, craving, he stroked his dick one last time, before a geyser of pure cum was launched from his dick into the ceiling, landing on his face.
Suddenly, the growth and the cum stopped without warning.
Panting, looking at his dick that now could be licked and sucked by himself with small effort, he smirked, most of his normal thoughts returning.

He now stood at 9ft.

"God...I'm so big...bigger than my usual growths..."

Esval had been born with the ability to naturally grow his muscles slightly, but this...this was far more powerful.

He felt his cock getting hard again, now as thick and wide as a twink's waist.

Smirking, he is about to have some more lustful fun, before he feels a sharp pain on his stomach.

"Wh-?!"

Without warning, he started to shrink, all of his muscle dissapearing like nothing, until he was back to his starting size.

Even when Esval was already buff, that growth had been the best feeling of his life!

"Damnit...wait..."

He looked behind him, and found the bottle with the rest of the pills.

Grabbing them and looking closely, he could see some pills shining brighter than others.

"Hehe..." Grabbing the bottle and putting it on his bag, he looked for some new underwear and shorts before leaving the showers.

Tonight he was gonna grow again. Bigger and bigger, and would later find the guy that gave him those pills.

"Guess i found my new hobby~"

-------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the story!

Will try to upload stories in here sometimes. Hope this one was hot enough for you guys!