The Tank - Third Chapter 12-27-2022 - T-Juice Hits the Streets

tereshky

Chapter 3 - T-Juice Hits the Streets

A new drug hits the streets of New York allowing criminals to bulk up over night, but Bryan is having trouble controlling his size.  Will his father be able to come up with a solution before the city needs the Tank?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian winced as Carly placed the tissue sampler on his nearly 4 ft soft cock. It made the tiniest of pricks to collect some cells and yet the throbbing member was so sensitive it sent shock waves up his spine. His cock involuntarily let out a thick hiccup of cum, Brian blushed. Carly tried to pretend not to notice. It wasn’t the fact that he was completely naked on an exam table in the middle of a crowded lab that embarrassed him, there was never a time in his life when that hadn’t been a common occurrence. It was his inability to control his own body that he found humiliating.

“Sorry”, she blushed, before taking the biopsy over to a stainless steel machine in the corner. Bryan shifted a quarter ton of raw muscle uneasily on the exam table. The cold of the metal tingled against his naked ass cheeks. It had been 12 hours and this was as far as he could shrink. He was seven and a half feet tall and his massive uncut dong lazily dangled over the edge occasionally knocking against his foot when he moved. His basketball sized nuts were pulled up tight around the base of his monster shaft, chilled in the cool lab air. He was far from relaxed. This had never happened before. What if this was as small as he would ever be able to get?  "I'd have to live my life as a freak..."

The table was rigged up to a scale, an LED panel read connected to a scale “293.42”. How he wished that was in pounds but alas, he knew it was kilos. His father only worked in metric. He could do the math in his head, nearly 650 lbs. Numbers weren’t necessary, he only needed to look down and his pecs blocked the lower half of his field of view. They were so monstrous he couldn’t see his abs. His cock and balls must have weighed close to a hundred.

“Hmmmm…”, came a pensive hum from hind him. It was his father.

“Dad, am I stuck like this?” Brian pouted. “I’ve never had to wait this long to shrink before. Can’t you just give me another inhibitor shot?” he said referring to the chemical cocktail that restrained his growth.

“Of course I can but you’ve never grown as much as you did in that trash compactor. I didn’t even think it was possible” Answered the professor. “Your DHT levels are still higher than we’ve ever measured them. I’d like to run some more tests before I increase the dose.”

Suddenly Bryan's phone started to vibrate at the far end of the table. It was Jake, his ultimate crush, wanting to face time. “Crap…” Bryan moaned. They were supposed to go over plans for the an upcoming charity body building competition they were going to run together. “I can’t let him see me like this!” The anxiety caused his pecs and biceps to swell even more. He tried to type out a message but his fingers were too big for the touch screen. “Oh fuck my life…”, he moaned. “I can’t even have a fake love life.”

“Did the SIMs device find anything?” Dr. Salk asked Carly, ignoring his son.

Bryan thought back to the monitoring device he had been wearing last night during the raid on the Solero cartel. The strap holding it to his arm had broken when the bicep and tricep had grown past three feet in diameter, but he managed to save it from being crushed in the trash compactor and get it back to the boat.

At the time Bryan had been so massive that he the boat would have sank under his enormous weight. So the giant superhero had made his getaway swimming down the river with a rope in his mouth, towing the boat behind him, hoping the cool of the Hudson would shrink him back down too size. It had worked somewhat, shrinking him from a 3000 pound giant to the size he was now, but he was still freakishly huge. Bryan could still remember the relief he felt when Tim, another assistant, had pulled up to the riverbank in an empty van. Brian remembered how Tim had stared at his massive cock as he had risen from the water. “Some guys get all the luck, eh?” He had joked.

Bryan didn’t feel so lucky. Who would accept him if he could only look like this. Suddenly he realized his father was talking to him. “… from the analysis it’s clear that the imbalances in your metabolome can mean only one thing. Something you came in contact with caused your parasite to enter into a metastable state.”

“Wait what?”

“The symbiote that gives you your abilities is balanced in a delicate homeostasis with the genetic controls that we encoded into you before you were born. If something triggers an imbalance, say… the parasite is triggered to grow or release more cytokines… then...”

“What?” Brian asked. His father didn’t answer. “Dad, what will happen!?”

“It’s difficult to say… uncontrolled growth, changes in your personality, or other sorts of changes.” His father said. “We don’t even know what caused it. Whatever it was, you most likely washed it off in the river.”

“But you can reverse the effects right? I’ll be able to control my body again?” Brian was acting like he’d never heard any of this terminology. In the safety of the lab he was like a scared 650 pound child next his father.

“Now lay down on the table…” His dad said, patting him on the shoulder.

Bryan turned to lay down, causing his balls to awkwardly slip fall over the edge of the table. He moved to put a foot on the floor to stabilize himself so he could stow them properly but his cock got in the way causing him to fall into the floor. He turned to Tim, who was pretending to be engrossed in his work. “Some people have all the luck, huh?”

……………….

Across town, in a dingy warehouse in Queens, a conversation of a different sort was taking place.

“Look Charles… I just need some more.” Jimmy Solero said nervously. The Tank had wrecked his drug shipping business the night before and he needed help, but this was not the time to be empty handed. He was talking to Charles, nobody knew his last name, but he was the man to get hooked up with if you wanted a piece of the biggest new drug in town.

You could reshape your body however you like. Have a tell-tale scar you need to get rid of? Don’t like your prominent chin? Refine you nose? Want to grow your muscles like you wouldn’t believe? It was all possible with Titan. It had only come on the market three months before and it was already the hottest thing in New York.

Charles, thumbing through his account books, didn’t bother to look up. “Let me see if I understand you Mr. Solero, you have no money, you lost an entire shipment of Titan, and now you want more.”

“Look, Charles, you know all that wasn’t my fault… it was that freak show, the TANK.” Jimmy said, his voice shaking as he clutched his bicep as if he feared it would disappear any minute. “I.. I… I’m good for it man. Always have been! I just need another hit before it wears off.”

“Jimmy… Jimmy… Jimmy…” Charles said with chilling calm before putting his books down, meeting his client with an ice cold gaze. “Allow me to jog your, memory if you will. I offered the Soleros a piece of the hottest new drug in town. A piece of a drug market that was going to make your family richer than your wildest dreams, and all you had to do was move it out of New York in your recycling trucks. The payments I was handing down to you made all of your other petty rackets look like a lemonade stand. And what did you do Jimmy? You kept hauling dope, smack and coke on the side it until somebody sniffed you out and wrecked your operation over it. So I’m not sure what you want from me Jimmy?”

“You know I was careful! It wasn’t the cops, I had ‘em on the pay roll. The Tank man, he came outta nowhere!” Jimmy was starting to fidget nervously with his beard. “Look… look… just give me a new place to set up shop and I’ll waste the son of a bitch.”

“And what do you have to offer me Mr. Solero? You had a commercial front before… but now that’s in ruins and you’ve no money to fix it. Even if you did, what’s to stop our famous friend from sniffing you out again now that your cover’s blown. And what about the Jersey City police? They’re combing over every inch of your place right now. What if they find something that you can’t keep quiet now that you have no money to buy them off? Frankly Jimmy, I'm starting to wonder why I let you back in here with all of this heat on your tail.”

“Fuck… you can’t just cut me off like that!” His eyes went wide with panic, grabbing the other’s shirt. “I need that stuff!  You don’t understand! I was already out, I was counting on that delivery! If I go another day without juicing up…”

Charles face stone still. The clicking sound of cocked guns made Jimmy realize that touching him was a huge mistake. Slowly he let go of his collar. “...Yes... I know how it works… but you may not have to worry about all that.” He replied coldly.

“Look… I’m sorry. I can’t get by without more.” Jimmy begged. “I’ll do anything! Anything you want!” Charles was looking at his biceps and broad shoulders without expression. What was he thinking? He wouldn’t let him just shrivel up would he?

Finally his stern expression relented. He even made a slight smirk, the closest he ever came to smiling. “You know Mr. Solero, perhaps I was too hasty. I believe that there’s a way that we can both get what we want.”

“R..really?” Jimmy said, a ravenous fire burning in his eyes.

Charles stepped over the thick steel door where Titan was stored, put the only key into the lock (it never left his person) and said, “Absolutely Mr. Solero. I think I can see a way to letting you have some more.”

“You wont regret this!” Jimmy said.

“I’m sure I wont.” Charles said almost cheerfully as he swung open the door. “Just come on back with me and we’ll work out a new contract and get you all the T-juice you need.” He walked in, ushering Jimmy to follow him into the dark room but as soon as his foot hit the door frame, five different sets of hands grabbed him. “All the juice you’ll EVER need, Jimmy.”

“What the fuck you doin!?” Jimmy shouted. “You said we could make a deal!”

“It’s less of a deal than an exchange.” Charles said reaching for a plastic hose that was dangling from a large vat and handing it to an associate. “You get an overdose of Titan, and I get to use your body as a lesson to the rest of your family to leave me alone.”

“No!” Jimmy shouted. “Not that much!”

“Drink up Jimmy!” Said one of the thugs holding him as he shoved the tube into the other’s mouth just as Charles flipped the switch, starting a pump that muffled the other’s gargled screams. The hose squirted the thick slimy substance directly down his throat. It was hundreds of times more than Jimmy had ever had. He struggled as his veins were beginning to bulge but the men held him tight and the darkness overtook him.

Charles turned to his colleagues and said, “Strip him. I don’t want anything left on him that ties him to this place. When he’s finished, throw a coat on him from a thrift store and dump him out in a park. I want his body to make the news.” As he walked back to collect his accounting books he added, “And find out which police he’s been bribing in Jersey City, they're now on my payroll."

------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, officer Jon French was walking his usual route when he came upon a figure in a trench coat, slumped over a park bench. “Hey buddy! Can’t sleep here!” He said, hoping that would be the end of it.

“Ughhnnnn….” The stranger groaned and then moved as if he was trying to get up before falling flat on his face. As he fell, the officer got a glimpse of his massive naked body before the coat tumbled on top of him again. “Too… much…” he sputtered with a voice that barely sounded human, coughing up black slime. “Gave me… too much…

French reached for his radio. “I’m at Schurz park, we got a potential potential overdose case here. Can I get an ambulance out here?”

“Noooo…” The stranger growled and curled into the fetal position underneath his coat.

“Look they’re just gonna take you some place where you can get better.”  French said in his best soothing voice, but as he spoke he noticed strange movement from the coat as if something was crawling under it. “What the…”

“Can you send a squad car too? Something strange is going on with this guy.” French turned to the struggling man on the sidewalk. Suddenly he realized that the movement were muscles flexing and swelling in an inhuman way.

“Nnngggnnnn…” Jimmy growled again, squirming and writhing on the ground. “Tooo…. Mucchhhhhh….” He screamed with gritted teeth.

The policeman stepped back, something wasn’t right here. Jimmy’s muscles were burning with the urge to change. His mind was fogged over with his bodily sensations. His pecs had been slowly swelling for the past few hours but now his DNA was so altered the changes were coming fast. “AHHHHHH” He roared as his traps, back, and delts ballooned out. Gripping himself in the fetal position, his swelling thighs and abs started to press against each other. His pecs were pushing his knees forward as his triceps and biceps filled up every remaining gap in the trench coat sleeves.

The officer pulled at his radio. “I don’t… I don’t know what’s happening but… OOFF” Suddenly as quick as lightning, Jimmy had gone from a struggling heap to a springing fox, his full growing weight, hundreds of pounds of raw muscle had piled on top of the officer. French looked up at the body expanding out from the open trench coat, pecs swelling and pushing the opening wider, as two monstrous deltoids were beginning to burst through the seams of the shoulders.

Jimmy couldn’t think anymore. He had something inside of him that he had to release and the smell of the officer’s testosterone was an irresistible fragrance. He tore away the belt and holster, causing his bicep to burst through one of the trench coat sleeves as he did. His enormous 2 foot dick plopped down on French’s belly as he tore away at the officer’s clothes, shredding his shirt, pants, and underwear before flinging them aside.

French was pinned with his naked back pressed against the dewy grass, his gun flung far out of reach, as onlookers began to arrive at the scene. Two enormous testicles plopped down the officer’s abs, each one growing larger than softballs. Hot cum was oozing out all over his chest and abs. The brown overcoat was clinging to that beast of a man like an open sleeveless vest, revealing the herculean, swelling frame that had held him helpless in an impossibly firm grip.

With a snarl from the giant, the officer felt those powerful hands lift him up and position his ass over that massive cum fountain. He could feel the jizz sputtering up out of the head against his ass and then with surprising speed he was thrust down onto the enormous pole. “UGHHNNN” He grunted as his ass was stretched to accommodate the enormous member. “FuUUuuUUu..ck...ck..ckk”, French shouted as his jacked body was bounced around like a toy even as more and more people gathered in awe to watch. He could feel the enormous pecs swelling against his back.

Jimmy’s balls swelled to the size of melons as he pumped his juices into the denuded policeman. He reached around with a strange sense of fulfillment as the man’s gut began to swell with all of the cum he was shooting into him. Somehow he knew, all he knew, was that this was what he was supposed to be doing. ‘Yeah… fuck this pig…’ He thought to himself. He didn’t give a damn who saw him as his body stretched to 8 feet tall, 500 lbs.

Meanwhile the chemicals carried in the cum began to coarse through the officers veins and he felt his cock stiffen even though he was red with shame being violated in front of witnesses. He wanted to call for help but all he could do was shout “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! fuuuuuuuck!” That last one was more of a purring sound. It was starting to feel good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There… that’s making a world of difference.” Gregory Salk said, as he finished administering an intravenous drip of inhibitors to his son. Bryan's cock was now about 15’’, dangling off the table. His muscles had shrunk to a more normal looking 300 lbs.

“It looks like the inhibitor cocktail is able to suppress the hypertrophic growth triggered by whatever you came into contact with, allowing your system some time to process it. It will take a few days to analyze the SIMS data to see if we can learn more about what it was. Who knows, it could be useful.”

“Useful? It nearly left me looking like a freak!” Bryan protested.

“It saved your life son.” Dr. Salk added. “If you hadn’t grown massive when you did, you’d have been crushed. And at least we know we can reverse the effects.”

“Bryan, look at what’s going down in Jersey!” Tim, the assitant, shouted by one of the TV screens. Everyone looked as footage of a giant man in a sleeveless trench coat was fucking the living daylights out of someone in a park. “Some freak’s going to town on a police officer.”

Bryan got up, his massive soft dong brushing against his knee, and walked over to the screen. By this time the park was surrounded by police but they couldn’t fire for fear of hitting their comrade. “Dad I’ve got to get down there.”

“You’ve just been loaded up with inhibitors.” His father protested. “Your powers would be sluggish at best! It could be 12 hours before they begin to act predictably again.”

“Dad, this is the sort of thing I was born to do. If I can’t help someone when it’s inconvenient, then what’s the point of me being who I am?” He looked down at his dangling cock. “Now can someone get me something that I can stuff this freak into?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the park Jon French’s mind was getting foggier, the pleasure of the giant cock inside of him was overwhelming the horror at being toyed with in front of his fellow cops who had arrived on the scene by now. A growing part of his brain wanted them to see, like something else inside of him was getting more powerful. He clinched his ass cheeks against the swelling cock and groaned “mmoooooore” as his pecs began to swell.

Officer French could feel the massive pecs of his assailant swelling against his thickening back muscles. Reaching his legs back, he wrapped them around the swelling monster’s enormous sack pulled himself in tighter as the skin of the cock inside of him melded with his insides causing French’s eyes to roll to the back of his head with pleasure. His ass merged with Jimmy’s groin and cum began to drool from his mouth and roll down his swollen pecs. He felt his legs getting tangled up and engulfed in the massive ball sack beneath him.

“Mooooore…” He gargled as more cum gushed from his mouth, wanting his body to get as close to the giant as possible. His legs began to disappear inside the enormous sack,gradually feeling weaker as they became one with those massive balls inside. French felt the need to rub his body, finding touching himself more pleasurable than jerking off. Sperm began flowing through his blood stream, penetrating all of his tissues and organs.

Looking down French saw his waist disappearing into his captor’s gargantuan ball sack. He was like a figurehead on the prow of some exotic sailing ship. His mind grew concerned but he couldn’t stop rubbing himself. The more he rubbed his abs or squeezed his pecs and arms, the more pleasurable it was and the more cum he drooled.. “I…” he struggled to speak as more cum gargled from his mouth. “...feel… strange….” It was getting too difficult to talk, there was just too much cum issuing from his mouth and his brain was getting hazy.

Soon he had himself in a full embrace as cockhead began to emerge from his mouth. A foreskin started to form at his waist and worked its way upward. The cock head in his mouth expanded and began to reshape his head, causing his hair to fall off. His arms merged with his chest and soon both were covered by foreskin and as the cockhead merged with his face and covered it completely. Jon French’s eyes sealed shut and his thoughts were consumed by the pleasure of gushing massive amounts of cum out of the shaft that he’d become. There was nothing left but a giant cock.

The other officers were stunned in horror, not comprehending what they’d just seen. Then suddenly with a flurry of activity the massive cock and balls began to shrink, transferring their mass into Jimmy’s swelling body. His bulging lats and delts ripped into the trenchcoat even more as insanely swollen pecs ballooned out until each one was the size of a well developed chest. His spine stretched as he grew six inches taller. Each of his abs ,there were twelve of them now, bulged out as though clenched fists were pushing outwards from his stomach. His massive thighs strained against one another as they continued to swell.

The police trained their guns on him, ready to fire when suddenly, like a lightning bolt he hurled himself into the crowd and grabbed the biggest officer he could. A litany of bangs echoed through the air but none of them hit their mark. He’d snagged a 230 lb bulldog of an officer. Tucking him under one arm, he sprinted down the street and sprang to the roof of Gracie Mansion, the official residence of Mayor Phillip Jupitus.

“He’s going for the Mayor’s house!” Someone shouted. “We gotta get Jupitus out of there!”

“Mmmmmmm privacy….” Jimmy groaned as he found a nook where he’d be out of gun range for a moment. He ripped off the struggling officer’s uniform.

“Oh god no! Please!” He screamed, trying to punch the behemoth away but those pecs were as hard as steel and his resistance only bruised his own hands.

“Squeal for me piggy…” Jimmy grunted. He was enjoying this more than anything he could remember. “You cops always had it out for me. Now it’s your turn!” His cock spurted out a fresh load of cum and pulled aside his victims legs, easily sliding him onto the gushing shaft before pounding away. Thrust after thrust, the officer slowly began to stop fighting him and his muscles began to bulge out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Block after block went by in a blur as the Tank raced to Schurz park, as he ran in bounding leaps, shooting over commuters and ignoring the many cheers and swears that followed him. His pecs heaved with each pounding thud as he tried to pump them up as much as they would go. His father had given him an antidote for the inhibitor cocktail but it didn’t seem to be working as well as he would have liked. His muscles weren’t swelling as much as he wanted and he still had virtually no control over his massive dick that was flopping like a sack of groceries in his skin tight bottoms.

He reached the park, it was covered in a mob of flashing lights. Running over to the nearest officer he shouted. “Where is that thing?!”

“WHOAH! THE FREAKSHOW’S OVER HERE!!” The cop screamed before recognizing the mask. “Oh it’s you… we got some guy out here who could be your cousin grabbing our guys and doin… I… I… can’t talk about it. But he’s on top of the mansion and we can’t get the mayor out.”

“Leave it to me.” The Tank grunted. “Tell your guys I’m coming. I don’t want to get riddled full of bullets trying to get up there.”

As word was going round to let him through, the Tank made his way to the front of the police lines and in one leap, jumped over the fence. He could hear two voices moaning from the roof, one voice was much deeper than the other. He crouched to build up for a jump and with one tremendous spring he was on the roof but what he saw when he got there nearly made him fall off.

Jimmy was grabbing his helpless victim by the hair but to Bryan’s horror the man was completely joined to him at the pelvis. He was groaning and rubbing his body, vomiting a steady stream of what looked like cum. “Let him go!” He shouted, which instantly felt like a stupid thing to say considering the circumstances.

Jimmy laughed as the foreskin began to swallow his victim, the roof top creaked under him. It had been reinforced to survive bombs and impacts with small aircraft but his growing mass was causing the beams to strain. Bryan watched as the man’s face puffed out into a cockhead and his body was engulfed, turning into a drooling cock.

“What did you do to him!?” Shouted the Tank.

“Made him part of something bigger than himself.” Jimmy groaned as he began to absorb the mass of his cock into the rest of his body. His back muscles deepened into immense valleys, his shoulders looked like a mountain range. His body stretched to almost eight feet tall. “Yessss. YESSSS!” He roared. “YEESSSSSS...OGGGFFF” A flying kick sent his 700 lbs body flying off the roof and into the mayor’s lawn.

Jimmy staggered up as the Tank jumped down to meet him. “How about playing with someone your own size?” Although in truth, Bryan was a good 200 lbs lighter than his opponent.

“The Tank wanna get in on the fun?” Jimmy grinned. “Last night you whipped my ass. Now it’s time for revenge.”

“Huh?”

“You don’t recognize?” Jimmy growled. “Even after you fucked all my shit up last night.”

Suddenly Bryan recognized the face. It was altered but he’d been studying that face for weeks. “Jimmy? Jimmy Salero? What’ve you done to yourself!?”

“Hehehe, don’t you worry about that kid, you’re going to find out more about me than you ever wanted to know.” Jimmy thundered over to the Tank, arms spread wide to grab him but he easily dodged the lumbering brute. As he rolled on the ground Bryan could feel his cumbersome junk sloshing around in his tight bottoms. “Oh what I’d give for a dick reduction about now.” Kneeling for a strike Bryan sprang into the air with another flying kick.

Jimmy landed on his back, smashing a tiny electric police car. Soon the Tank was on top of him unleashing a series of punches to his opponent’s face, each one crushing the car beneath them a little more, his huge bulging package pressing up against Jimmy’s cock through the tight stretchy fabric. Bryan could feel that massive pole separated by such a thin veil of cloth as he hammered away.

Suddenly Jimmy raised his hand and caught a punch with a sound like a gunshot. The Tank pulled back but the grip was stronger than he thought. He swung forward with the other hand but that was caught by the wrist. Closing his eyes, he willed his arms and pecs to grow but they bulged a little and then shuddered. He was loaded up with inhibitors and trying to force himself to grow. The strain was making his muscles feel tired at the worst possible time.

“Looks like wonder boy’s running outta steam.” With a powerful thrust he sent the Tank flying into the air. He landed with a thud, cratoring the lawn. Jimmy slowly walked over to his fallen foe. There were any number of things he could have picked up to use as a weapon but that’s not what he wanted. His body was drawn to the smell of testosterone and something else. He’d never smelled anything as intense as the super hero in front of him.

Before Bryan had the chance to get up, a powerful arm pinned him to the ground. He tried even harder to make his muscles swell, but they only vibrated strangly, tiring them out even more. It felt as if they were burned out from too much lifting. Jimmy gripped the Tank’s head between his enormous pecs and flexed them as hard as he could making Bryan feel that his head was being crushed in a vice. The giant pulled at his skin tight shorts, but powerful as he was, they were made to withstand all kinds of forces and he couldn’t rip them off.

So instead he forced them down, exposing the Tank’s superhuman ass. Bryan struggled to get his head free and flip the monster but his muscles were getting weaker and weaker. His arms felt heavy for the first time in his life.

Jimmy growled. “Fuck… can’t wait to see what kind of power I get from you.”

Bryan groaned as a powerful dick penetrated his ass. The first time that ass had ever been penetrated by another person. “Fuuuuck... this isn’t how I pictured my first time!” He could feel hot streams of cum pouring into him, pumping deeper and deeper into that perfect ass.

He continued to struggle but the more he fought the more he realized that it felt… good... A well of pleasure was building up with each blast of jizz. It started in his abs and moved up to his pecs. Bryan bounced them with pleasure as his horny brain thought he’d never felt anything hotter in his life. Jimmyy unclamped his face to watch his foe give himself over to the bliss. Pump after pump he felt his muscles tingling and swelling. His mind was clouding over with pleasure.

Jimmy smiled. He’d enjoy watching this fucker get swallowed up by his new cock. Bryan's cock sprang up and wedged itself between his pecs. Then suddenly he realized his muscles were swelling again. Whatever was in the cum was overpowering the inhibitors. But he was weak from the pleasure. Like a blasting trumpet, a voice thundered in his head, “Throw him!” And in a brief moment of clarity, he forced himself to swell.

Jimmy felt the Tank’s back muscles balloon out, his delts and pecs inflated so far he couldn’t wrap his arm around him anymore. Bryan’s pecs, biceps, delts, quads, and gluts all flexed in unison and engorged with new mass. He was gaining! 650 lbs, 700 lbs, 800 lbs, 900 lbs! Soon his opponent looked like a child in comparison. The ass grew so thick that it forced out the giant cock. With a powerful twist, the Tank hurled Jimmy into the parking lot. Bryan stumbled for a moment, able to think once again, shuddering at the thought that he’d almost let himself be consumed by that thing. He pulled up his bottoms and ,with difficulty, stuffed his enormous snake back inside of them and thundered after his foe.

Jimmy staggered up just as the Tank was bearing down on him. His mouth gaped open with astonishment as he saw the superhero was twice as big as he was. A mighty back hand to the jaw sent him hurtling into a sedan with such force that his head penetrated the door and got stuck. He was still trying to pull it out when he felt two powerful hands pick him up before slamming him into the ground with explosive force, knocking all the wind from his lungs. The cock hungry villain stared up at the gargantuan Tank looming above him, with what looked like a hose stuffed in his shorts. That was the last thing he saw before a giant pile drive to the head.

The Tank staid on the scene until enough police showed up to tranquilize and bind Jimmy. “What do you think that thing is?” A sergent spoke up, acting as though he wasn’t talking to a towering giant who hadn’t just been fucked right in front of him.

The Tank wiped blood and sweat from his forehead, “I dunno… but I hope there aren’t anymore like him.” It was the first time he’d had sex and it had been a near death experience and he wasn’t quite sure how to process the combination of the two. Looking down he saw that his cock head was poking out and Jimmy’s cum running down the back side of his legs while everyone pretended that they didn’t notice. It was time to go home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night in the executive board room of the First Manhattan Bank, Frederick Sullivan, the portly president, was gazing out of the dark windows onto a glistening downtown vista. Four men sat around the table behind him. Four sat clustered together in dark suits, the fifth sat at the far end in bright green skin-tight apparell that accentuated his muscular body.

“Gentlemen, I don’t have to tell you what a setback it would be if today’s incident were traced back to Titan.” Sullivan said, stroking his double chin. His navy blue pinstripe suit cost more than a year of college tuition and yet the jacket barely wrapped around his enormous gut. “First Manhatten has poured over fifty million into the Bio-Renew launch next month. Why splash everything up on the news like that? If people start asking questions about Titan, how long until some clever investigator…”

“Listen old man, we’re just as surprised as you!” Snapped Louie Valentino, one of the men in a black three-piece. He was built like a heavyweight fighter and had the temper to match.

“Well what in God’s name were you trying to do!?” Sullivan clapped back.

“Tryin’ to off the guy. Pump’em so full of juice that only his dental records would ID him. How were we supposed to know he’d survive somethin’ like that?” Added Buzz, another of dark suits. Let alone… change into what he did.” Charles was sitting between the two larger men, saying nothing.

The man at the end of the table raised his hand. “Excuse me, I was told there would be snacks, other than Louie of course.”

Charles finally spoke, “I’m sorry Dravec, are we boring you? I thought news of the potential collapse of your business would be entertaining enough to hold your attention.”

“Oh, Chaz,” the former yawned and leaned back in his skin tight suit, “the fact that none of you can read isn’t news to me. Otherwise you’d all be in software, making your mother’s proud.” He was the only man alive who wasn’t intimidated by Charles. “I believe I wrote. ‘Warning! Avoid Consumption of Large Doses.’ And gave you a pretty chart with everything all spelled out in millilters and everything. I even told you what a milliliter was.”

“Yeah but you didn’t say what happened if you took too much!” Buzz shot back. “We thought he’d just OD and die! It was supposed to be a message to all the other mules not to screw up!”

“Well you sent a message alright.” Dravec laughed.

“This isn’t a joke!” Sullivan pounded the window. “If there’s an investigation that links Titan to Bio-Renew…”

“Oh don’t be so despondent Sully,” Dravec chided with a wave of his fingers. “No one is going to connect any dots.”

“And why do you say that?” Charles asked.

“You’re all afraid that the world watched a man get over-juiced on CNN.”

“THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAW!” Sullivan’s face was turning bright red.

Dravec smiled. “No, what the world saw was two mutants going at each other in a New York City park. Maybe fighting, maybe fucking, who knows!? Right now the world is thinking about the Tank, how many more are there like him, and what do they want from 'me and my family'."  He rolled his eyes.  "They're trying to figure out if he's a hero or a monster. ”

Charles looked down the table thoughtfullly. The two were strange business partners. He was normally meticulous about the people he worked with someone with such a whimsical attitude was not his preference at all. However, despite his strange demeaner and costumes, Dravec was known as “the Predator” on the streets and people didn’t get names like that for nothing. He was also the only man alive who could supply Charles with Titan, and Charles was the only one with the brains and muscle to distribute something this new. So the two of them had to work together for now. “Hmm… supposing that’s right, how do we make sure the focus stays on the Tank and away from us?”

“Leave that to me.” Dravec said. “By the time old Freddy over here,” he pointed at Sullivan, “launches his products nobody will be able to focus on anything but the amazing inflatable wonder boy.”

“I don’t want any supply disruptions.” Charles said.

“Have I ever let you down Chuckers?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2