The Tank - Third Chapter 12-27-2022 - T-Juice Hits the Streets

tereshky

Definitely have more planned for Brian and his "growing pains".  I have another story that I need to finish first before I get back to this series though.

Also, thanks for all the feedback.  You guys are what keeps all this going

• Like 5

• 6 months later...

Chapter 2

Bryan learns that his growing problems extend well beyond his sex life.  As he tries to take down a drug cartel, he risks exposing more than just his true identity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So… as you can see quarterly earnings beat out projections by 5% if we include the…” Bryan Salk sat at the end of the boardroom table. His eyes focused on the power point presentation in front of him but his mind was a million miles away. His assistant could tell he was going to have to recap everything for him later.

His mind was filled with the sound of waves. Against his father’s objections he had joined his friends on a trip down to Costa Rica for a few days. It’s not that Gregory had an aversion to his son taking recreation time. On the contrary, he was constantly suggesting the wonder-kid work less. However this was a naked attempt to spend more time with Jake. The old scientist had worked up an inhibitor to attempt to keep Bryan’s growth under control but such things were never fool-proof. He’d been warned that too much excitement could overpower the compound.

However, the trip had gone without incident and the only damage to Bryan was his inability to stop thinking about it. One late afternoon in particular was etched in his brain: the feel of the warm water gently lapping against his feet, the sound of the palms and the waves, the gorgeous boy laying in the sand next to him. Their friends had wandered off to a party and left him and Jake to talk. He had no memory of what they were saying, but time had seemed to stand still when his friend gently tickled the palm of his hand.

Their fingers had intertwined and as the sun sank behind some trees Jake’s sandy arm had slid across his pecs and their lips had touched for the first time. Bryan could still remember exactly the rush of folding his arms over him as their legs became tangled. Suddenly Bryan’s pecs began to swell slightly. In the heat of the moment, Jake had just assumed he was flexing. Quickly Bryan set Jake down in the sand and ran into the water.

Though he was thousands of miles away, the voice of his father was blaring in his mind, “You need to be more cautious”. How could they be happy together without his secret getting in the way? How could they even be intimate? As he splashed around in the cool water he felt his chest shrinking back to their correct size. He remembered the look of surprise and disappointment on Jake’s face.

“What’s the matter Bryan? Didn’t you like it?”

“Bryan?”

He felt his assistant nudging him from the side. He looked up from the mahogany table that he had apparently been staring at for the last five minutes. His CFO had asked him a question and was waiting for a response. “We had talked about this buy back program last week. Is there something you’ve changed your mind about?”

“Oh… yeah it’s fine. Great work.” He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that evening Ryan was sitting in the lab at home while Carly Armstrong, his Australian assistant fitted his arm with a device. She was in her thirties, a disillusioned scientist that his father had managed to poach from the remnants of AIM in recent years. “Ugh why did I do that to him?”

“Oh don’t worry about Keith, he’ll get over it.” She said referring to the CFO.

“I meant Jake. I had him right here.” He said holding his hands out. “Then I just put him down.” He felt closer to Carly than he did any of the other scientists on his team, apart from his father. It took a team of five to remove any unexpected hiccups that arose from Ryan’s peculiar biology. They were all recruits from AIM.

“Oh Bryan, things aren’t so bad. It’s not like you chucked him into the ocean. You just stopped kissing and went for a beer.” Carly said. “Sounds like a wonderful evening to me.”

“He’s going to think I hate him.”

“Well… I’m sure he was a bit confused. But if he likes you I’m sure…”

“What?” Bryan said. “He’ll just hang around forever, not knowing what’s going on, until we find a way to fix this?”

“Well that’s what we’re doing isn’t it?” Carly said. “This band will monitor your bicep for growth and the miniature SIMS device will sample your skin for the chemicals that you’re emitting. If we can detect different compounds from those emitted by voluntary growth, we can make a more specific inhibitor to stop you when you get excited. Giving you more of a normal life.”

“Well hopefully I can give you enough data tonight when I bust the Saleros tonight.” The Saleros were a gang who had been moving narcotics from the port using an old recycling plant as a cover.

“Just don’t get this thing shot up.” She said patting the device. “It’s not indestructible. I didn’t get your father’s permission for this experiment and I don’t to have to explain what we were doing before I have some results.”

“Got it,” Bryan said. “Where is he, anyway?”

“He’s at Cornell, visiting a friend.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night was dark as Bryan made his way down to the Solero recycling plant. It was just across the Hudson. The Solero family had set up a nice side business for themselves using the facility to transport narcotics from the port to the rest of the country using garbage that could then be innocently driven across state lines. At least that’s what all of the evidence pointed to. With the police refusing to get involved, (they still weren’t comfortable taking leads from a vigilante) it was time for The Tank to bust them up.

He had taken a small boat out of the city before applying his mask in the darkness on the water. Pulling off his clothes revealed an all black spandex suit to help conceal him in the darkness. As the boat puttered down the river the old plant loomed up in the distance. Eventually he tied the boat up to some trees along the river. Hiding it wasn’t going to be difficult tonight. There was no moon. Walking up to rusty barbwire crowned fence, he could see the lights were still on inside the old plant. “A little late to be taking out the garbage…”

Backing up from the fence, his muscles began to expand against the tight black suit, the fabric silently stretching, clinging to his bulging mass like a condom. The elastic straps of his backpack stretched against his traps, delts, and lats. His thighs grew until they rubbed against each other as he doubled in size. Taking a few steps back he leaped into the air, using his additional strength to easily clear the fence and tumbled with a roll to the ground in the middle of the parking lot.

Swiftly, he raced for the shadows of the building across the exposed asphalt under the blazing glare of a dozen LED streetlights. Reaching the wall he waited to see if anyone had spotted him, his massive pecs heaving with every nervous breath. This was always the worst part of a sting, not knowing what he was about to encounter. He had memorized the layout of the plant but who knew how many people would be in there.

Moving to a dark place under a window he pulled a listening device out from his back pack, attached a mic to the nearest pane, and the receiver end to his ear. Inside there were three men loading a garbage truck with milk jugs filled with heroin. Two men were having a discussion near the cab.

“This one’s bound for Cleveland.”

“Fuck man… All the way out there? How soon till it’s all loaded up? At this rate I wont get to sleep tonight.”

“You can sleep once you’ve delivered the goods.”

“This job sucks sometimes…”

“Well maybe I can offer you a way to retire.” They both looked up in time to see a trash can hurtling their way, exploding with garbage as it impacted one of them. Everyone looked to see the Tank standing on the floor. The window above him stood agape from where he had dropped in. “Ah crap we gotta deal with this freak show!?” Someone shouted.

Shots rang out but the Tank had already jumped into the air, his powerful 400 lb body landed on top of a thug with a gun, knocking him out instantly. Another guy came out of nowhere with a pipe but a swift kick to the stomach sent him flying. With his adrenaline rushing, he didn’t notice that his body had started to swell. Before he knew it he’d put on 100 lbs and his tight suit was starting to ride up his forearms and shins.

As his muscles throbbed against the tight fabric, he noticed a group of guys with guns running from around a garbage truck. Quick as a striking cobra, he grabbed a crate and hurled it into them, which shattered on the ground, sending metal car parts flying everywhere, knocking them down like bowling pins. It was such a rush, his balls started to swell and tingling sensation ran up and down his cock.

As his pecs pushed the skin suit out even more, pulling the sleeves up to his elbows, he grabbed two guys and slammed them together. “Felon sandwich.” He said, deciding that he needed to work on his snarky quips. His monster nips were perfectly silhouetted against the black material, as they protruded out even farther.

He turned to face three guys with crow bars but instead of swinging they stared at him and dropped their weapons and turned to run. “Smart… move…?” Suddenly he realize that what they had been staring at was not his tremendous size but his two foot cock that had worked its way out of his suit, which was pulled so tight on him that his bottom rows of abs were exposed. The tingling feeling down there had been a breeze.

“Awww fuck… really? Not how I wanted to be intimidating…” His growth control problems had struck again.

A loud bang distracted him from his anaconda. Looking up from his massive wardrobe malfunction, he noticed the ring leader had slid open a large metal door and was closing it again behind him. “Oh no you don’t,” he said stuffing his dick back into his bulging outfit. Bounding to the door he swung it open with ease and jumped inside.

The room was dark, there was no sign of anyone inside and he couldn’t tell how the man would have gotten out. He reached for his back pack for a light and realized that his arms and chest had swelled so much that one of the straps had snapped. The second he had the flash light in his hand the sliding metal door shut with a clang. He pulled against it but it wouldn’t budge.

“Glad to see you found the trash compactor.” A voice shouted from the other side of the door. “I think we’ll call it the ‘Tank Recycler’ from now on.” Bryan pounded on the metal with all his strength, bending the steel but the door didn’t budge. “Why you so mad? You’re not the one who’s gonna have to clean up the mess.” And with that the machine roared into life and the walls began to move in.

Shining the light around, Bryan struggled to find the door where the other man had used to get out but to his dismay it was already half covered by the advancing wall. By the time he reached it, the steal barrier had almost made it disappear. He threw himself against the advancing piston with all of his strength, bulging his muscles to get stronger but the giant machine just pushed him back. He knew another one was behind him moving in his direction. Was this how things were going to end?

Then in a moment of panic he felt it, the other end of the crusher. He was out of time. The surge of adrenaline was more than he had ever felt in his life. His heart was beating out of his chest, which felt more constrained by his suit than it ever had before. He realized he was growing. His massive pecs exploded out of the skin tight material as his biceps ballooned in size. His ass and thighs ripped through the bottom half of the outfit leaving him completely naked as his body continued to gain mass.

His arm grew larger than a tree trunk, snapping the remaining strap of his pack and his monitoring device. The metal vice was closing in on him from both sides, squeezing his growing body. The machine began to whine as more force was applied to crush him but his swelling mass was pushing back forcing the hydraulics to move in the wrong direction. The pipes began to burst as 3000 lbs of muscle expanded inside of it.

Outside the crew saw the hydraulic fluid spraying all over the place. The machine couldn’t crush him. People began to run, thinking it was going to blow. A loud bang thundered throughout the building as the Tank’s massive body burst from the metal enclosure, he wascthe size of an elephant. People were running out through every door in the building, so no one noticed that his mask had come lose.

Bryan stood there listening to the Soleros making their escape. Their vehicles were peeling out of the lot. He looked down at his massive naked body that had already begun to shrink. “Holy Crap.” He had never been so massive in his life. He couldn’t have made himself that big if he tried. His life had never been in that kind of danger before and for once he was grateful for his uncontrolled growth spurts. As the sounds died down he heard his radio chattering.

“Tank… Tank… we lost your signal. Your device isn’t recording anything are you alright.” It was coming from the ruins of the trash compactor. He rummaged through the wreckage to find his stuff. “Yes I’m fine. I just had a little… accident.”

“Your readings went crazy and then we got nothing.”

“Yeah well…”

“Explain later, the cops are heading your way. Abort the mission.” Bryan looked around. That was the most sensible course of action of course. He was completely naked. His stuff was broken and he needed to find some place to shrink before he could get home.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1