Sunday Lift - Parts 1-7

norsejock

The vignettes are great!  I would hesitate to call them vignettes, as when I see that word I think of really short stories.  Your additions are all of great length.  Enough to give us plenty of detail and movement of the story forward. 

Maybe each vignette focuses on a different character and their point of view?  Whatever you do will be great.  

Would love to continue to see the bear get bigger and more muscular too as his pup grows as well. :)

5. Saturday afternoon - The Bear

You ease your 300 bulk into the hot tub at Mantamar, the hot gay beach club in Puerto Vallarta. 

Your boys, Matty and Ace, are off playing in the surf but you just wanted to relax and enjoy the scenery.

Matty exceeded all expectations and won the NPC West Coast Classic. 260 lbs of beef, paper thin skin, hose thick veins. He was a masterpiece. Getting his pro card made your boy so happy. It made you proud and horny as fuck.

You brough the two runners up home with and watched while Matty owned them. He flexed as they worshipped and then seeded them one by one. You say back, let Ace suck on the bear cock while you waited.

Then once the two bodybuilding pros were worn out, you stood up and took your masterpiece into you arms, and kissed him with deep passion.

"Take my hole, you beast. I need that God cock to fill me full of your might"

The Bear Cock thickens in the hot tub as you daydream about how your Boy fucked you to heaven. 

You take a sip of your bear and look around for talent to take care of your needs.

Two beefy bears from Toronto look at you with unconcealed lust and 3 shredded muscle queens keep casting glances your way with curiousity but they dont scratch the itch you have right now.

But then you see him. Older, your senior by a decade or two, but so well kept. Silver beard and hair, tan (but not too), and thickly muscled. Hard to tell in the pool but he looks 5'10'' 200. 

You wait until he glances your way and tip your head back in a bro nod. He smiles and points at himself.

You smile back and stand. Revealing everything that you are. 22 inch arms, 20 inch forearms, 65 inch chest, 35 inch quads. You are ALL mass.

You chat with the senior stud, your hand fondling his surprisingly firm ass. A thick finger working its way into his hole.

"My boy and his toy will be back soon. You want to head back with us? I need to fuck"

He laughs at your forward nature but does not disagree.

The bear cock throbs as you exit the pool. Your hand on the back of your new stud to steady him as Matty and Ace arrive.

The thickness of the senior stud in on full view but he doesnt care and no one else blames him.

He stand between you and Matty, overshadowed by 560 lbs of manhood. 

Life is good.

You fuck well into the night and the Bear Cock is pleased.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, norsejock said:

Saturday afternoon - The Bear

You ease your 300 bulk into the hot tub at Mantamar, the hot gay beach club in Puerto Vallarta. 

Your boys, Matty and Ace, are off playing in the surf but you just wanted to relax and enjoy the scenery.

Matty exceeded all expectations and won the NPC West Coast Classic. 260 lbs of beef, paper thin skin, hose thick veins. He was a masterpiece. Getting his pro card made your boy so happy. It made you proud and horny as fuck.

You brough the two runners up home with and watched while Matty owned them. He flexed as they worshipped and then seeded them one by one. You say back, let Ace suck on the bear cock while you waited.

Then once the two bodybuilding pros were worn out, you stood up and took your masterpiece into you arms, and kissed him with deep passion.

"Take my hole, you beast. I need that God cock to fill me full of your might"

The Bear Cock thickens in the hot tub as you daydream about how your Boy fucked you to heaven. 

You take a sip of your bear and look around for talent to take care of your needs.

Two beefy bears from Toronto look at you with unconcealed lust and 3 shredded muscle queens keep casting glances your way with curiousity but they dont scratch the itch you have right now.

But then you see him. Older, your senior by a decade or two, but so well kept. Silver beard and hair, tan (but not too), and thickly muscled. Hard to tell in the pool but he looks 5'10'' 200. 

You wait until he glances your way and tip your head back in a bro nod. He smiles and points at himself.

You smile back and stand. Revealing everything that you are. 22 inch arms, 20 inch forearms, 65 inch chest, 35 inch quads. You are ALL mass.

You chat with the senior stud, your hand fondling his surprisingly firm ass. A thick finger working its way into his hole.

"My boy and his toy will be back soon. You want to head back with us? I need to fuck"

He laughs at your forward nature but does not disagree.

The bear cock throbs as you exit the pool. Your hand on the back of your new stud to steady him as Matty and Ace arrive.

The thickness of the senior stud in on full view but he doesnt care and no one else blames him.

He stand between you and Matty, overshadowed by 560 lbs of manhood. 

Life is good.

You fuck well into the night and the Bear Cock is pleased.

More, more, more, please!

6. Saturday Morning - Ace

You wake early and head to the garage gym to clean. The Bear and Matty will head here first thing and you want it perfect.

Your ass is sore. Pleasantly so. Your master, Matty, split that hole open wide last night, just like every night. His needs are limitless. He is a Muscle God and a Sex God. You are the luckiest fucktpy.

Meeting Ace was the best thing thats ever happened to you.

[Begin flashback]

You walk into the Cuff, the biggest gay bar in Seattle, hoping to find what you need. You're handsome and tall and strong.  You are the strength coach for the Boston Red Sox and in town for a 5 game stand. You're masculine catnip wherever you go. You know it and own it.

You have no end of suitors but in the end they always disappoint. They want you to take charge, you have a confidence and ease about you from a life at the top of the heap. Captain of this, King of that, Validictor this. Always excelling, always conquering.

You order a beer and take a pass around the bar. You can feel eyes on you and men trying to catch your eye. But nothing and no one draws you in.

You hang out at the bar, watching men play pool. Thinking about your day, thinking about needing a MAN.

Then HE walks in. Motherfucker is as wide as he is tall. Wearing wrestling shoes, a bright red string tank, and camo compression shorts. He is on display. Arms, traps, ass, quads, chest, calves, delts, abs, ....

You suck in a full breath of air and realize you've stopped breathing. And that he's staring right back at you.

He says goodbye to some bears that greeted him and walks straight towards you.

"Hey big man, you're new here. Id remember someone as goodlookin as you"

You are at a loss for words. You are never at al loss for words. He is 5-6 inches shorter than you but you feel so small.

"I'm Ace. Im in town with the Sox. I-I-I'm the strength coach" You stammer "You're incredible"

The man, the beast in front of you spreads his arms wide

"What, this? Yeah, it's something else, ain't it?"

He brings his fists up into a double bicep and your hand reaches over. You need to feel. Your mouth hangs open.

"Holy....."

Your cock is as hard as steel and leaking. You've never been more turned on. What is it about him? You've met muscular men before. You're around athletes all the time.

"Well, I'm Matt. Let's grab a beer, Ace. Tell me what its like working for the Sox."

You ramble on as Matt's hands roam over your thick, juicy ass. The line is long and you just keep talking. And he just keeps listening, his hands kneading your ass. Your cock throbs. So. Turned. On.

"What can I get you, Matt? What do you like?"

"I like this ass, boy!" He slaps your ass hard "But I'll take a Mac n Jack's"

You buy the beers and hand one to this MAN. Your hands touch and all you feel is electricity.

"Take this shirt off, big man. Only fair since you've seen all of me"

You take off off your shirt. You have a strong body. Lean, tight. Physique model quality. 

But now you feel not good enough, small next to this MAN. You realize that you want nothing more than for him to take you. Show you how strong he is, how powerful. His energy is so strong. Stronger than yours. Alpha energy.

Finally.

He runs his hand up your body, making pleased sounds, then puts his hand on your cheek.

"Nice. Very very nice."

FUCK FUCK FUCK. You cum in your jeans and your knees buckle.

He looks down, then up. And his smile broadens. The dirtiest smile youve ever seen.

This Man's cock thickens in his shorts. Fuck, it is big. Beer can thick. You feel unsteady.

"Woah there, big boy. I know what you need." As he grabs his massive tool "Fuck these beers and follow me"

He takes you to the alley, pushed you face first against the wall, and pulls your jeans down. 

He spits on your hole, you moan like a bitch, you growl like an animal, and you roar when he enters you.

"Oh fuck, sir, oh fuck. Its so big. Youre so big. Please give it to me. Please." In rhythmn with his thrusts. "Please" Thrust "Please" Thrust "Please"...

[End flashback]

You pull at your leaking dick. Youve quit your job. Youve left the whole life you've built. To serve your Master and through him The Bear.

You are complete. You take care of all their needs so they can grow. Cleaning. Cooking. Supps. Finances. Laundry.  Your greatest joy is to anticipare their desires.

You are finishing breakfast when your whole world comes into the kitchen from the bedroom. Your Master, a paragon of muscle and power at 270 (offseason) and The Bear, masculinity defined at 300.

"Your pre workout is ready, Sirs. And your meals will be ready when youre done with your morning lift"

Your Master kisses you.

"Good job, boy. We are working chest. Do you want to join?"

"Not yet, sir. I dont have time to grow yet. Not while you have needs that must be met."

He smiles at you with affection. "Okay, Fuckmeat. But when you're ready to grow. Just tell me." One of his fat fingers has worked its way into your ass and you moan.

The Bear calls from the garage.

"Gotta go, Meat. Ill be back later. I need that sweet ass"

Slave dick hardens and you smile.

Life is good.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 11:47 PM, norsejock said:

You wait until he glances your way and tip your head back in a bro nod.

Thanks for improving my English. "Bro nod". So that familiar gesture has got a name? The fact that you mentioned the bro nod made the entire chapter so much hotter.

I like your username, by the way. Are you Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Icelandic or from the Faeroe Islands?

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 10:26 PM, norsejock said:

Hope youre enjoying these vignettes. I am writing them down in 10-20 bursts on my phone.

I enjoy them very much. I entered the Daddy age recently, and it makes me confused. I'm not used to my new age.

I agree with Arpeejay: Writing on you phone? I'm amazed. I have very bad experiences from writing on the phone, myself: Ridiculous auto-corrections constitute the main problem. When I write MG fiction, I want a real keyboard in front of me – without auto-corrections.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Wednesday Afternoon - Ace

*pop*

Your stretched out hole feels so empty as you climb off your Master's cock. Your hands on his MASSIVE hairless chest. The size of watermelons, thick and powerful, warm steel under your fingers. He size continually short circuits your brain.

"You feel so good, fuckmeat. Gonna nap now. That squat session with Daddy Bear wore me out"

He slaps your ass and your heart swells. You are so lucky.

You head to the garage gym to clean. Sweat and cum on the floor, dirty towels, empty shaker bottles.

The weights are strewn about and that leaves you puzzled. Usually the Bear requires a tidy gym.

You bend down to pick up a 100 lb plate and you feel a charge run through you. You slide it into place and grab another. The charge grows, you feel good and strong. Your Master's cock have really hit the right spot today.

You put away the 45s, the oly bars, and move to the dumbbells.

Picking up the 75s, you are surprised at how light they feel...and you look up, in the mirror and gasp.

You're bigger. Your back has widened and your arms have thickened. You still feel the electricity.

On instinct, you curl the massive dumbbells and you watch as veins crawl across your biceps as they swell.

"Oh, fuck" you moan as the pleasure fills you.

Just then, you are startled as the Bear walks through thr garage door

"Fucking finally"

He comes and stands behind you. His 350 pounds of alpha muscle bear glory eclipses you.

He grabs your shoulders.

"No more waiting. My boy has been pumping my power into you for months. Time for you to realize your destiny. Put 405 on the squat rack and let's get it done"

Slave cock throbs and the Bear Cock leaks in anticipation.

• Like 2