I know I have a lot of history that has just started but I’m starting yet another one, like those that follow me, but history all have different themes, but they are all on the same subject, the muscles, the adoration, brutality, human crushing, fetishes, so like my other stories it has hard content.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

chapter 1: presentation

my name is quentin, i am 30 years corpulent, 1m75 for 95kg

spacer.png

I'm passive gay with lots of fetishes, but I'm so shy that I didn't realize any, I like muscles and would see them again, I also dream of being crushed by force but also in muscles, I even imagine the superhero superman sometimes squeezing me with that super-strength, but alas I look at muscular men discreetly so I don't see many, serte I could see them in the weight room, but I'm so shy that I do not enter this building because just the sight of their stature makes me draw up the penis (small penis), but another fetish sound on the smells like the sweat of the armpits after a training session or that which did not have have been washed for a long time, the smell of fart, the smell of sweat on other parts of the body, you also like brutal men who are without embarrassment even more those of the profession of police or military because their uniform makes them comemd are monsters and men who give orders, you also dream of a man with the longest and the biggest penis who demolished your ass, but hey you never did it so you don't know how it is. you even did research to learn about the issue, you read case because of their nutrition, their fart was big bomb and feels very bad for this that these men do not fart in public, they are also often furry certainly it looks prettier but it is mainly because of sweating because muscle men sweat a lot more than a normal man is it smells much stronger if they have hairs (armpits, pecs, etc) sweat and the smell will be even more horrible.
one thing that you know about yourself is that you have a gift because you cannot die without having blood, but you can even suffer with the same feelings as a normal person and your body reform afterwards for a moment so if you crash flat you will scream during the procedure of being crushed is to have the same feeling as a normal man except that at the moment when the normal man passed out or died you are still happy and can still speak so even you flat and conscious, for the smell you will learn that it is the same thing a bad smell that can faint or kill will just make you scream and hurt.

you had already looked for several gay dating site to try to find muscular man and to achieve some fetiche my alas you do not find because it was rare or it is man did not want to do what you like, then one day you receive in your mail is some kind of advertisement for a special gay dating site like name "Musclor" you were intrigued because the ad showed just a muscular man and a skinny man

spacer.png

you skeptically click on the link because you were afraid it was a scam, a fake site, once you get to the page you see a familiar logo that goes up free but also certify that reassures you then you go to who we are for know that she is the concept of this site, it is written "You are a muscular man looking for a shrimp or you are a shrimp who is looking for a muscular man, this site is there for you, create your profile and get back to you announcement, this site but in relation it is nobody to carry out an appointment in the real life but attention the shrimp can see that the profile of the muscular man, it is also possible to make plan has several but that several muscular man with a shrimp, it is sticketement prohibited to ask for money, it has that 1 means of contact which is the cat but do not worry you all the world remains on line h24 is when have you contact by chat and that you are not connected you received the message by sms which you s allows you to respond directly by sms (free sms) which allows you to be always reachable but also to be able to continue these conversations without being afraid of missing anyone. "

you were blown away by this message and you already knew what you will write in the announcement of your profile

• Like 1

Chapter 2: registration

you had heard that all exist in terms of muscular man my certain was discreet and hidden like the giant or the superhero, you tell yourself that maybe he is looking at this site.

you create your profile as soon as you click on create my account a warning message appears "Please note this site is all public if you are looking for sexual relations please choose profile +18 years old if you are looking for everyone and sex you could leave your profile all public but all els image showing your sex will be available only at +18 years "it does not bother you because you knew that a lot of children or adolescents could be strong and muscular after you do nothing sexual with them, you are strinct too above, you continue the registration, you write your first name you put a photo of yourself (dress) you check shrimp because your not muscular, you do not check profile + 18 years and you arrive at the announcement, you write "looking for man muscular of all types, all sizes and all strength and all ages, beware those who are mine 18 years of age he will have no sexual relationship, I am looking more precisely for a man who likes to be dominant that we admire and that touch it's muscle, i'm also looking for that this man uses his force on me but also uses these muscles to crush me, yes I did say crushed because I have the gift of not dying don if you had a super-force or very large does not hesitate you risked nothing to crush me, in case you are giant or a superhero you are also welcome, nobody with uniform a little more, you had to be dominant without giving orders but to force and be without embarrassment, example you I want to touch your biceps, you flexed your biceps and then you grab my hand by force and put it on your biceps to force me to touch, I also have a fetish that I am forced to smell bad smell (armpits, pecs , fart, etc), before appointment plan a little e dial because even if you force me all and leave me no choice I like to fix things before the appointment and know what will happen " and you finalize by entering your phone number to receive the messages, you receive the confirmation email from the site, then you do not have had time to think that you already had 5 messages.

• Like 1

Chapter 2: reply message

you do not believe your eyes, already 5 answer, it is impossible for you but you will have a hard time choosing already to know who will be the first to have the appointment, all will depend on what you exists in the message, of the plan, and of course of the person.

each message was different
the first: "hello we are a team of muscular teenagers, between 18 and 25 years old, the smallest is 2m15 and the largest is 4m00, the lightest is 120kg and the heaviest is 1 ton, looking for a shrimp with whom to play individually but also with several so you risk being in sandwish, your profile love it ".

the second: "hello if you like muscular and very hairy men who smell like wild animals, I am your men". he had attached a photo of him, you were impressed because you knew ue this not an image because it was your street in the background but what impresses you is that this person is an anthro spacer.png

so everyone's body is with huge hairs.

the third: "if you like you like tall people I am your man because I am giant to say you the shrimp are the size of insect, so if you want to see a giant and also that I do not crush you worry, I could do it without using all my strength. "

the fourth: "hello I am a muscular man but my 15 year old son my exceed so if you want to play with a father and his son are good on no kiss and sex" he attaches the photo of his son spacer.png

then the last: "hello if you are looking for a superhero who has the power to increase these muscles but also to increase that strength I am your man"

spacer.png

the choice will be difficult because already it heats you all, so you want an appointment with it's 5 type but to find out who will be the first and maybe even the same you can see it again many times you will have to decide by dialoguing with them