They are always bigger

TonnyGiant

This is a quick story about the little son's reunion with his giant daddy.
************************************************************************************************************************************

Everything is complicated in the life of a person my size. Simple everyday things like grabbing something off a shelf becomes hard work. Being only 4'9” tall is like being a dwarf, almost an ant, when I'm around my dad and my little brother. (Yes, my little brother is much bigger than me). Every time I visit them on the farm, I'm the target of weird jokes like John's and the beanstalk. My dad is the biggest giant and I hear his deep voice echo through the house.

"FE ... FI ... FO ... FUM ... I'm smelling daddy's puppy"

I left my Big Papa's house to work after I graduated high school. Then I graduated from a community college and today I'm a good accountant in a small business miles away from my family giants. It's embarrassing to live around people who are more than twice their size, so I preferred to live away from them. My dad can't understand that I needed to get this far. He calls me every day asking if I have eaten and slept well and if I'm taking a coat when I leave for work. I am still a baby to my Big Papa. For him, the family has to be united.

It had been a while since I had spoken to them. Almost 4 months without news and refusing my father's calls. My dad was upset and sad with me, and I even understand how he feels, but everything is complicated for someone my size. I feel so emasculated beside them and it's like my manhood goes down the drain when I'm close to both of them. So I regained some of my courage and decided to go visit them for the holidays.

I locked the door of my little apartment, an apartment adapted for someone 4'9” tall, and went down the stairs of the building. The taxi is already waiting for me. With some difficulty, I got in the car. I don't do very well getting on high cars. The driver looks at me strangely, as if to understand my small size. I'm used to getting those looks already, so I don't care. I point forward and speak at once.

“For bus station please” I inform the driver.

It was almost eight hours and travel from the city where I live to the city where my father's farm is. I got off the bus right in front of the entrance to the dirt road. Now it would be a thirty minute walk to the farm. I looked at the sign and saw the name of the farm carved in wood with the drawing of a flexed muscular arm that read: "Rhodes Family Farm." Yes, my last name was Rhodes, like the colossus. This is so ironic when it comes to me, a little human. For my brother this surname is more appropriate as it is a 9'5” tall colossus.

Walking along the path, past big trees, with my backpack on my back, I decide to rest a little under a shadow. I pull out my canteen and drink some water. I close my eyes and keep feeling the warm breeze of the place, at least I'm under a tree. I rest my head against the tree trunk and take a deep, relaxing breath. Minutes pass and I hear the rustle of fallen leaves on the ground. I open my eyes and realize I'm looking at the biggest, most swollen bulge I've ever seen.

I quickly get up, grabbing my backpack and stepping back. I needed to look closely, to see exactly who it was. I swallowed hard when I saw the size of that man's thighs. They were huge thighs about the size of the tree trunk I was lying on. I looked up at the groin and something pulsed from inside the man's jeans. (How can there be any clothes that contain that huge thing?) He wore jeans, torn and dirty, at least he looked dirty. From the cracks in my pants I could see that his massive thighs were covered with thick hair and his groin gave off a strong smell, and a tuft of thick hair also protruded from his pants, a masculine smell of sweat from working all day.

I looked down at the man's feet ... I don't think I can call this man anymore ... man. He was huge and above world average for a big man. He was a monster, a titan, a colossus. His feet were so large that my two feet together were still insignificant near those furry, strenuous odor feet. He flexed his toes and crushed some dry leaves and ants that walked unaware and unaware of the giant. I swallowed hard when I saw his huge toes. Panting, I almost gave in to the urge to throw myself to the ground and sniff his foot. It was all so strong that I almost gave in to my macrophilic instincts.

"Hey, little buddy... are you lost?"

The hairy colossus bowed, its great mass descending from the heavens straight to me. Your hairy pecs filling my vision more. His face framed in a thick, black beard. His eyebrows shot up in surprise and his brown eyes almost jumped from his giant head when he recognized me. The same thing happened to me ... I mean, my eyes almost jumped when that manly square-jawed face stared at me closely. The giant stepped back without taking his eyes off me. He tried to say something but couldn't. Approaching his thick index finger, thicker than a sausage, he touched my forehead and gently brushed my hair.

“OH SHIT! BEN is that you? My big bro is back! ”

The giant's expression began to change. From a surprised face a smile full of tenderness sprang to his manly face. I watched as massive, protruding vein arms wrapped around me and lifted me into a hug. I touched his biceps, and they were bigger than basketballs. His forearms, larger than hams and still a thick layer of dark hair covered his arms. It was hot. I felt my head being pressed against something that was so hot and smelled strongly of sweat. You pair of huge hairy pecs. My head was buried in the crack, or rather, my head was buried in the valley between the hairy giant's pecs. His sweat slipped into the cleavage of chest soaking all over my face. It was inevitable not to taste a little of the hairy giant's sweat.

"Hmmmm ... please ... hmmmm" I tried to say but I'm useless.

“Awwww… my little brother is back! I LOVE YOU SO LITTLE BEN ”

That was when my chip dropped and I began to realize that in fact, that hairy giant, with hard jaw, manly face, hairy and sweaty pecs, thick and hairy thighs and calves, with giant feet was nothing more than my little brother, Brock I was hot from the heat that Brock's massive body emanated. He squeezed me for a few more seconds before pulling my head away from the cleavage of his hairy chest. Still lifting me in the air as if I weighed less than a packet of cookies, he caresses my hair and with eyes full of happiness, bent and kissed my forehead. His thick beard brushed my nose as his thick lips curled into a kiss that almost swallowed my head.

“Arrgg… Brock… is that you? Damn… you're huge, ” I choked out.

“Hahahaha! This is your little brother, Ben. What do you think of me?” He flexed a biceps that was bigger than a basketball when flexed, bigger than my head.

“Holy fuck, Brock! Your arms are thicker than my head. ”I touched his biceps.

“I have worked a lot outside. On the farm there is a lot of weight to carry and I can always have a pump at the end of the day. ”

He stopped talking, and with his eyebrows together he stared at me for a few seconds.

"Why are you here? You didn't come to fight Dad or me, did you? ”His voice was hoarse and dark.

"Oh God! No, Brock, of course I won't fight. I want… well… I want to apologize for so long without talking to you ”

I shrugged and lowered my gaze. I was embarrassed and still raised in Brock's massive arms, I was far from the ground, but when I swayed my feet I felt something hit me. I tried to look down past Brock's pecs and saw that my feet were on top of the bulge that inhabited Brock's groin. It was fat and large and throbbed under torn jeans. This was even bigger than a rainforest snake.

"Jesus Christ," I whispered, scared.

“Good!” He smiled happily again. “Dad will be happy to have his eldest son back. The old man is kind of sad missing you ”

Brock set me down, but then thought it would be better to carry me. Each step of Brock was like six steps of mine. He had a point, even though I felt terrible about being a made man, but having to be carried by his younger brother like a baby just to keep up later. I didn't fight, but was frustrated when Brock carried me into his arms along the farm access road.

“Brock… I'm so sorry,” I swallowed. “I didn't want to spend so much time talking to you guys… I love daddy, but I was feeling suffocated… with all your size… and fuck! Look at the size of the thing you have between your legs. ”

I covered my mouth quickly knowing I had said a big bullshit, but Brock smiled and flexed his big cock. He really wanted to show me how big he was and that I could do nothing but accept the fact that he and Dad were giants everywhere. He looked at me like he wanted to prove that point ... and he did it.

“We're big, Ben… it's our nature. We are HUUUUGE ”

Brock let out a short roar and flexed his pecs, arms and ... cock. His cock almost tore at his pants. I wasn't ready to see, at least not then, my brother's titanic mast. We walked in silence along the way. Sometimes Brock would stop for some fruit and ask me to put it in my backpack. Well, it wasn't so hard for him to get the fruits almost in the crown of some trees.

After a walk that lasted at least twenty minutes, we arrived at my father's farm. A very green place, an orchard stuffed with green apples, a great pasture for cows and for Lance, the farm's breeding ox. The barn was in the background, almost on the small hill. The farmhouse was big, huge, to fit my father and brother inside. Made of oak logs, the house resembled Paul Bunyan's storybook. Brock set me down on the porch of the house and said he would call Daddy.

Brock stepped back, his footsteps sending little tremors across the porch as he left and went near the barn. I approached the porch guard, climbed on one of the logs so I could better see where my brother's giant was going. That was when he entered the barn and quickly left with my father. They both looked like a younger version of each other, my father actually looked like a more mature and taller version of Brock. He wore a black and white flannel shirt, like a chessboard. Her leather boots were worn and his jeans were faded. With the sleeves of his shirt folded, his hams-size, fur-covered forearms were visible.

Dad had a shiny bald head, a thick gray beard, a gray hairy chest. His tired, manly face gave way to a happy smile as he spotted me on his porch standing on one of the logs. His heavy steps quickened. He spread his arms as he approached the porch and at 12ft he covered more space with his quick steps. Within seconds he descended the barn hill and climbed onto the porch.

My jaw almost dropped when I saw Dad in front of me. Its bulge was almost three feet above my head. If near Brock I looked like a child, near my father I was like a little doll. I could smell his strong smell from one day hard work on the farm, which came from his swollen groin. The balls were struggling to stay in my jeans and I swear I saw them fluttering as he approached me. His leather boots gave off a strong odor that almost made me pass out. I swallowed hard as I lifted my neck to try to see past the beer gut and the pair of massive hairy pecs that were on the bridge making the shirt burst. How are there clothes to contain so much mass without breaking?

"D-daddy ... I ..."

I gasped and before I could, my dad leaned over and took me in his arms. Tears were in his eyes as he squeezed me in his embrace. And just as it was with Brock, my face was sticking in the valley of my father's pecs, but now they were bigger, more massive and hairier and sweaty pecs. I had a lot more of Dad to admire, but what I remembered. He was huge.

“OH SHIT HOLY! My little boy is back home. Let's have a party with everyone in town ... I want everyone to know how good it is to have my puppy back. ”

Dad hummed with me in his arms, his pecs flexing in my face as he spoke. I was beginning to choke on all that hard, hairy mass squeezing my face. I think he had noticed that he was choking me because I just grunted. He lifted my head from the valley of his pecs and met my eyes. Dad had brown eyes, almost honey-colored, and with tears welling up in the corners, he sniffed his nose and stared at me for a while before kissing me. And with your kiss, I say that half of my head went into your mouth.

"Dad ... it's hard to breathe ..." I choked.

"Oh ... sorry ... hehehehe ... I'm excited to have my son back"

He called Brock and with me still in his arms, we entered the house. Dad sat on the couch, and I swear I heard the couch creak with its weight. Brock sat in an elk-horn armchair in front of us and I was sitting on my dad's lap. His thigh was so big that I could sit there all day. With a giant hand behind my back to protect me if I dared to fall, Dad began to talk about how he missed me. I tried to apologize, but he wasn't interested because he said there was nothing to be sorry about and that everything was fine again. I stared at my dad for a few seconds as he tore up in happiness and realized that I missed him too and everything in that place.

"I love you, Daddy" I snuggled into his massive hot torso.

“Awww… I love you too, puppy. The giant daddy will always be here for you, my little boy. ”

"And the giant brother too." Brock nodded and smiled.

I was at home, not only for New Year's parties, but because I loved how big they were always, massive, imposing and affectionate. I felt back home where everything is big and I'm a squirt, but I'm protected by two muscle beasts, two loving giants.

THE END

• Like 21

• 2 years later...