Ultram0th

I'm a bit unsure of where else to post this, but I created a few short image stories based on random pictures/morphs that are online (I didn't take the pictures nor did I create the morphs, credit for those go to the artists). Here are a few I'd like to share with you all. If you like them and would like to see more stuff, I post stuff on my Tumblr Account at: 

http://ultram0th.tumblr.com

tumblr_a06ddd815704fbb3ec2c5e78a6375eec_4e6e34e2_540.jpg.abbb164be011dceab2d6959145bf2598.jpg

Mysterious Man: “You always wear skin-tight clothing… why not save time?”, 

Victim: “Hey?! What happened to my clothes, why am I naked?!”  

Mysterious Man: “What clothes? You always walk around naked, showing off that perfect ass to every man in town.”  

Victim: “B-but, I’m not gay… and wh-what about my…?”

tumblr_oo016ygdXl1ryglcgo1_540.thumb.png.89c6c00aa91fd48bb25965ec1e1ab1ad.png

“Holy crap! You’re Jackson Gunn!” an excited voice exclaimed from behind the muscled hunk.

Jackson looked away from the vegetable oil he was examining in the grocery store, giving a customary smile to the nerdy looking guy who stood wide-eyed behind him. The skinny guy ran his excited eyes up and down his muscled frame, obviously admiring the muscles that were hidden behind the polo and denim jeans that the man now wore since he was just out and about on his daily life. 

“Nice to meet a fan,” Jackson said, quickly turning away to resume his grocery shopping. Sure the hunk stripped and did several videos online, but the cocky alpha guy persona was just an act he put on for the cameras when he was at work. But when he was off the clock, he just wanted to do normal things without being bothered.

“I hope I’m not bothering you,” the nerd continued, making Jackson purse his lips, “but could I get a picture of you? My friends will never believe that I ran into THE Jackson Gunn if I don’t get a pic.”

Jackson was about to tell the guy to fuck off, but figured that it couldn’t hurt to grow his fanbase. “Sure,” he huffed,” setting his grocery basket down onto the ground and flexing his arms upwards to form a double biceps pose, his massive biceps curling out of the small sleeves of his polo.

The nerd smirked and pulled out his phone, taking a picture with the flash on… it was actually really bright and even left the muscle hunk a little dazed.  He blinked away the spots in his vision, annoyed with the whole ordeal and ready to finish his shopping so he could just go home. “I hope that works out for you,” he grunted.

“It sure did,” the nerd replied, a smile detectable in his voice.

When Jackson’s vision finally cleared, he cocked his eyebrow to find that instead of just dropping his pose, he moved to another one, pivoting the smallest bit to form a side-chest pose, the buttons nearly popping off of his shirt. At first he thought that it was just habit, muscle memory from one of his stripping routines, but the stud was soon horrified to realize that he couldn’t stop posing.

Like it had a mind of its own, Jackson was shocked to feel his own arms tear his tight shirt away from his body, his hands even beginning to fumble with the button on his jeans.

“What the fuck?” he cried out. “Why can’t I control my body?”

The nerd chuckled. “I figured that you could just give me a private show… whenever I want.”

Jackson’s eyes widened as he opened up one of the containers of vegetable oil, dosing his chest in the shiny liquid, smearing it all over his rippling muscles to accentuate their roundness. He grit his teeth as he fought with all his might to stop squirming around and flexing, but all to no avail.

When he thought it couldn’t get worse, the stunned hunk dropped his pants and twerked his giant ass towards the nerd, all the while his hands tugged at his nipples. He pleaded with himself to stop, but his body was no longer his to control, it was now the nerd’s, and he was practically his puppet now.

Things only went downhill for the stud when he tore away his boxers, leaning over and shoving his fingers deep inside his hole, moaning loudly for the whole store to hear. Every man in the store was attracted by the hunk’s moaning, and rushed over to enjoy the impromptu show. Jackson’s moaning face was red with embarrassment as he fingered himself in public, unable to stop behaving like a muscle slut 24/7 now.

43c072fb67003e8102eecf4ae6c9685d.thumb.jpg.8752d8655a2f7c4d27461e0b295aec46.jpg

Eddie rolled his eyes at himself, cursing at himself for forgetting his body wash back in his locker as he was already in the shower stall, naked with his bulging muscles slick with water.  “Dammit,” he hissed, annoyed with the minor inconvenience of getting out and so forth.

“You good?” the person in the next stall asked him.

“Yeah,” Eddie grunted, just forgot my body wash.”  He was about to turn off the water to retrieve it when the shower neighbor reached over the stall, handing him a clear bottle that was filled with a pinkish goo.

“Here, use mine,” he said.

Eddie shrugged his massive shoulders and graciously took the offered bottle, lathering himself up in the sugary-scented soap, shaking his head at the odd smell.  As he rinsed it off, he felt a slight tingling in his ass, but shook it off seeing as how he’d done a lot of squats today.

The tingling grew stronger with each passing second, resonating from deep within his ass… almost as if it were deep within his hole, like a scathing itch begging to be scratched.

“Wh-what the fuck?” Eddie groaned as he gritted his teeth, the tingling morphing into a full on vibration, demanding attention, nearly bringing the bodybuilder to his knees.

“Oh… oh shit!” he panted, leaning his head against the tiles of his shower stall, instinctively pushing his sensitive ass out into the air, even the drips of water flowing over its roundness sending jolts of pleasure throughout his body.  “What’s happening to me?”

His stomach dropped as he felt his cheeks shudder and his thigh muscles stretch as if they were being pulled.  He hesitantly looked over his shoulder, his jaw dropping as he watched his already impressive ass grow out from behind his, filling out into the perfect bubble butt which swayed and jiggled behind him.

With shaking hands, Eddie reached behind him and grabbed a hold of his enlarged cheeks.  “Fuuuuucckkkk,” he moaned deeply, his cock standing at attention at the mere touching of his cheeks.

His shower curtain ripped open and a man was standing there with a grin on his face. “I’ve always admired your ass, Eddie,” he smiled. “I just thought you could use a little adjustment.” The other man fell to his knees and in one swift motion, spread Eddie’s huge asscheeks apart and buried his face in them, lapping at his puckered hole.

Eddie’s mouth opened, but no sound came out as he was overcome with the tidal waves of pleasure that washed over him. His new ass was massive and it was more sensitive than his cock… which slowly began to inch its way into his body, shrinking until it was no more than two inches long.  Not that it mattered.  Eddie would never get off with his cock, only able to achieve any sort of orgasm by having his ass played with or stuffed full from now on.

The now bottom-heavy bodybuilder didn’t have time to panic about his new growth and loss; instead he rolled his head back as he loudly moaned, unable to concentrate on anything besides the other man’s face in between his giant cheeks.

-- -- --

I hope that you all enjoy what I have to show, there's more on my Tumblr if you'd like to check it out! And I'm always looking forward to any criticism so I can improve! Thank you!

• Like 5