The Recruiter: Undeniable Desire

tigerjock

Originally posted on musclegrowth.org in 2008 by rascaldawg, now known as tigerjock.

August 28, 2027 9:30 a.m.

While reading some of the latest scientific journals, my computer made a loud ding noise, letting me know a new order has arrived. We've been fairly busy lately, so I was hoping it would be fairly quiet today. So far, that wish isn't coming true.

CLASSIFIED ORDER. RUN STANDARD SELECTION ROUTINE FOR SUBJECT IDENTIFICATION.

"This is different", I think to myself, "I guess we'll find out what happens." I type in a few commands to start the computer identifying an optimal subject while I go grab a cup of coffee.

After a few minutes, I hear the computer make it's loud ding noise again. "God, I wish the programmers would change that sound," I cringe, then look at the screen to find a special message.

SUBJECT IDENTIFIED. IDENTITY UNAVAILABLE WITHOUT SECRET CLEARANCE. PROCEED TO LABORATORY 5 FOR MORE INFORMATION.

"What? That can't be right." I hit a few keys on the computer again, yet to be greeted by the same message. "Hmmmm, I guess I'll go down the hall."

I pick up my notebook and start heading down the hall, wondering what the General is up to with this order. I notice laboratory 5 has the lights on as I pass by a small window, so there's someone in there waiting. After swiping my badge and opening the door, I enter, only to find Chris and Todd standing together by some of our latest transformation equipment. 

"What's going on guys?" I inquire, curious to see if they knew any more than I do about this order. As I get the question out of my mouth, I seem to feel a presence behind me. Chris spoke up, "Sergeant, we have a special order that we need to fulfill. Please make this easy by not resisting. You have been recruited."

"What the fuck?" I barely get out of my mouth by the time the individual behind me grabs my hands and cuffs them. After a moment of squirming around, I realize it's Zach restraining me. "Sergeant, follow my lead," he orders, starting to move me toward a gurney in the middle of the lab.

Once we get to the gurney, Zach, being a big guy, practically picks me up and places me face down. As the two other guys start cutting off my BDUs and stripping off my underwear, I feel so naked and vulnerable. "Fuck," I keep thinking in my mind, "what's happening here.....why was I chosen...."

"Okay Sarge, cooperate with us for a moment as we put on your compression shorts," Chris requests as he starts sliding some Under Armour compression shorts and a cup over my legs. I adjust a little as he works them tightly up over my ass, and let him grab and pull them up over my crotch. "Fuck, these are tight," I say out loud, thinking I was just talking to myself. 

Zach now releases my hands, but only for a moment, as he keeps holding me down as the other two help flip me over and strap down my arms and legs to the gurney. I then start to see the ceiling moving as the guys start rolling me around in the lab. I lift my head up slightly and see that I'm heading for our "Tronsform SX-3000" machine, the latest in recruiting technology. We haven't even used it yet. While my head is up, I notice the serial number RX-34-9283 printed boldly across the front of the right leg of the compression shorts.

Feeling the gurney stop, I see Todd's face come into my vision, as I hear the magic phrase I used to speak to all my subjects. "Sergeant, you have been drafted. This draft is not optional and you will not resist. Is that clear?"

"What the fuck is going on? Tell me, that's an order!" I yell out at him, having thought this may have been a joke up to this point. "I can't tell you, my orders no longer come from you," he firmly explains, then telling Zach, "proceed with the transformation."

Having never used this new machine before, I'm unsure what to expect. Then it starts to hit me, as two bright lasers begin to shine directly into my eyes, blinding me, feeling like it's burning my retina. "FUCK!!!" I yell out as I start gritting my teeth. I can't close my eyes, my eye lids won't move. It feels as if my body is starting lock up, I'm loosing control of my arms and legs. I can't move them. Oh my god. "FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!" I keep yelling until I feel myself loosing control of my jaw and vocal cords as well, my screams now going quiet.

"The subject has been immobilized," I hear Todd say as Chris comes over and unstraps me from the bed. Chris then pics up each of my arms and legs and pulls them away from my body, arms straight out and legs far apart. 

While looking up, I see a black panel suddenly turn into a mirror, letting me see my body spread eagle inside the machine. The first thing I notice is that the color of my eyes has changed from a sky blue to bright red. Fuck. What did that process do to me? My mind starts to race even more, wondering what's going to happen next.

"Let's start stage two," Todd commands Zach, who flips a few switches and I feel the table underneath me become electrified. As the power increases, every square inch of my skin feels like it's burning, with a visible electrical field surrounding my body. Pain doesn't even describe what I'm feeling, I can't scream, I can't move, I can't do anything but take what they're giving me. Fuck.

As I feel the painful sensations increase beyond my imagination, my mind begins to shut down, and I black out. 

Who knows how much longer it took, but I woke up to see my 6'0" body suddenly five inches taller, shoulders wider, head bigger. My feet had to be fuckin size 14 now. But no more muscle. Chris, Zach, and Todd are all looking over at a computer screen, discussing something while I stare at my now taller body.

Without notice, I now begin to feel really hot as I feel my muscles start to involuntarily twitch. Fuck, the table is fuckin electrified again. Fuck. My arms, legs, back, abs, and more all begin to tighten up and twitch uncontrollably. Fuck. God, when will this end? I start to see my arms grow a little in diameter as my pecs also start to poke out slightly, only to find the sensation increasing even more. Fuck, it's speeding up.....I keep looking at myself, seeing the muscles twitch and swell under my skin. I stare in disbelief. 

My pecs are now moving past a good pump into bigger than normal, my arms have got to be at least 14" now, thighs are a lot bigger than before too. Fuck. Everything's swelling.

I start to see abs poking through my stomach. Fuck, abs. I never could get abs before, no matter how hard I worked out. Fuck. Six solid abs. God they hurt. Burn. What the fuck? Fuckin two more are poking out. Fuckin eight pack. Man.....

My arms are now well beyond 16" and still swelling man. Beefy forearms. Triceps. Biceps. Fuck.

Pecs are fuckin huge, god, huge globes on my chest. Fuckin nipples pointing down.

Thighs now will rub against each other man. Still fuckin swelling too. Fuck. Gonna have to relearn how to walk.

Fuck, all I can think about now is muscle. That and fuckin bein an athlete. Fuck. What fuckin sport do they have in mind for me? Fuck. God, I'll take whatever they make me into.

My ass. My ass hurts. Fuck, I feel my hips lifting up. God, I'm fucking packing on muscle there too. My back. God, my back. I see it fuckin widen and thicken as I can feel my chest lifting up too. Fuck. 

The fuckin burn all over my body can't get any worse. It can't. Then it does, I feel like everything's on fire. Twice as much. Fuck. As it continues, I see my body start to define slightly, as all the muscles begin to firm up and take their final shape, definition becoming visible, my arms now had to be at least 18". I'm a fuckin stud. Fuck.

The burning then suddenly stopped. Sudden relief was felt all over my body. I feel alive. Full of power. God, I wish they'd let me off this table. Fuck.

Then I overheard Zack ask Chris to initiate phase three. "Fuckin fine tune that bod man," he said afterward, seemingly eager to see the upcoming changes. I then start to see my hair retract into my skull, leaving behind a freshly shaven head. I then feel my face start to tickle slightly as a chinstrap beard grows down my cheeks, and across my chin, giving me a tough bad ass appearance. 

My skin also starts to darken significantly, I guess I'm black now. Fuck, I'm hot. God, I want to fuckin jack off I'm so fuckin hot. I can't get my body out of my mind.

Then I feel my cock harden inside the compression shorts. Fuckin hard. Then it starts to hurt. God, it's fuckin tight down there. So fuckin tight. Then I see the cup stretch out as if my hard rod is getting to be too big for the shorts. God, there must be a monster down there. Fuck. My senses must be heightend now as I feel my ballsack swell inside the shorts as well. Fuckin uncomfortable down there. So much fuckin pressure. 

I so fuckin want to cum. God, let me cum man. I beg. Fuck.

Finally, I see a tribal tattoo form around my left arm as another large, bold one forms over both of my shoulders and around my collarbone. Two bright diamond earrings form in my newly pierced ears as well. I'm one tough motherfucker. Fuck.

As I was staring at myself, I see Zach come into my vision and ask "so you want to know what you're about to become?" It was then I realized I now have the ability to talk again, "hell yeah" came out of my mouth. My voice surprised me, now deep and smooth. Fuck.

"I'm going to have Todd put you in your gear first, then we'll take you all the way. Do it Todd."

I again stare at my body and see a black Under Armour tight shirt form over my torso, while UA socks form over my feet and up my legs. The fuckin tight compression shorts expand slightly to become more comfortable and now are black with the UA logo boldly printed on the waistband.

Fuck. Shoulder pads. Fuckin football man. Hard, black plastic forms over my shoulders, bulking me up for my new purpose in life. Laces in the front of the pads form, tied up tight, ready for action, while a pair of white football pants with pads form tightly around my ass and legs. Size 14 Nike football cleats appear on my feet as well, metal spikes and all.

Black and white Nike football gloves form over my hands, tight yet pliable for handling the ball. God this feels so good. Fuckin football man. "What fuckin team bro?" I yell out, getting impatient from the delay in putting my jersey on my body.

Then I see fabric start forming around my torso. First, it was purple, then it changed to dark blue, suddenly white, and then black. Fuck. "We're drafting you bro, teams are fighting for your skill," Todd yelled at me, "the computer's deciding your fate, it will get there soon enough." It keeps changing. Fuck. Light blue, then suddenly bright red. Then bright blue. Then finally, it changes to dark green. Fuck. It's staying dark green. The Jets? Packers? Then, I see logos begin to form. Fuckin Philadelphia man. The Eagles. Fuck.

The Eagles logos are now boldly on the sides of my shoulders. Fuck. Eagles right underneath my collar. Fuck. NFL Equipment on the collar. Fuck. This can't be happening.

"We're putting your name on the back fucker," Todd yelled at me, "you're fuckin Jones now." Fuck. My name is Jones. 

"And now, your position," he yelled at me again, as I see the numbers start to form on the front of my jersey. I can tell it ends with the number 7. Fuck, what's the first number. Then I could see it. Number 57. Fuck, that means I'm a linebacker. Fuckin unreal.

I finally see a helmet start to form around my head, forming tightly around, chin strap fastened. The Eagles logo boldly displayed on my head. Fuck.

"Okay Jones, get ready for the final moment of your old life." It seemed like minutes passed, but only seconds later I see the lasers invade my vision again, burning my eyes, blinding me. Fuck! Then my mind feels my old life disappearing. I'm Damien Jones. Fuckin Damien Jones, linebacker. Number 57. Fuck. Fuckin football plays flooding my mind. Tough mother fucker, nothing gets past this freight train. I feel my cock get very hard tucked inside my gear as my mind changes, my personality becomes who I have now become. My balls are ready to cum upon completion. I am ready to be a fuckin Eagle. Play fuckin football. I must accept my destiny.

And then as my hard rod begins to blow, cumming endlessly, my mind erases the last bit of the old me. Fuckin football forever man. FOREVER. DAMIEN JONES REPORTING FOR PRACTICE.

• Upvote 3