A Muscle Dad Built To Order - Vial 2

So I have been getting a lot of great feedback from this series so far. So I decided to whip out the next part. There is a bit of development in this chapter, but nothing as hugely noticeable as the previous chapter. I hope you enjoy this addition to the series. I probably won't be posting the next part till next week as I will be going on a mini-vacation. Please continue leaving comments! Either here or if you are not one to leave posts on the forum, feel free to message me through PM. I love hearing what everyone thinks and I do answer all messages!

Anyways, Enjoy... :)

{Vial 2}

Last night, the craziest thing I have ever seen happened in my life. I guess you can say one thing I learned since I hit puberty is if you play with yourself for a while, it causes a feeling of euphoria that fills your entire body; a surge of pleasure from your head to your toes and then back to the center of your body when suddenly, BAM! Fireworks…

The first vial caused something in my young friend Andrew. I am not sure if it was going to be the most dramatic change these vials will do to his body, but all I can say is I have been going through body changes myself for the past year, and I haven’t even ejaculated that much in my entire year of my natural puberty. Whatever is in these vials is more than magic; it’s some pretty potent scientific stuff!

It took me about two hours just to clean up the mess Andrew left in the bathroom, after he immediately left, covered in a slick coat of sweat across his entire body and the strongest musk I have ever smelled on any human being in my short 14 years of living. Not even the seniors had that kind of stench after they were done with gym class.

After I was done cleaning up the mess, I went into the fridge and found a bottle of water. Taking it out I moved to the kitchen counter where I pulled out a jar of Kool-Aid mix, put two generous scoops into the bottle, and shook it up until it was completely diluted. Might as well give Andrew something else to drink besides Milk. I took the bottle up to my room. Sitting on my bed, I opened the drawer on my nightstand and pulled out the vial marked #2. I popped the top, dumping the entire thing into the Kool-Aid, and shook it till it was also diluted. I put the bottle in my backpack for tomorrow.

I began to get curious on what my friend will be greeted with next, so I peered through the bottle to look at the back of the label. I couldn't make out the whole label, but what I could read was “4__ IN_____G___  _UO__E_T.” The rest of the letters looked to be erased or too hard to decipher.

I decided to get some sleep, tomorrow was sure to be another strange day…

That night I slept like a log, and as if right on cue, I woke up and it was morning. I took a quick shower, got ready for school, and headed out the door, not even bothering on grabbing breakfast. On my way down the street, Andrew popped up alongside of me. “Hey Seth!” He squeaked, smiling up at me.

“Dude, what’s wrong with your voice?” I had to laugh a bit. “And,” I bent down to sniff his neck. “Are you wearing cologne?”

He blushed, a bit embarrassed. “Yeah, when I got home my dad seen how I looked and smelled. He said I started puberty, I guess, and got a bit excited over it. So he gave me some of his cologne to wear till I get out of school later to the store so I can get deodorant.” His voice continued to change in pitch with each word he said. “By the way Seth, I think that stuff worked.

NO KIDDING! I said to myself. “Yeah, it appears so. If you don’t want any more, you don’t need to take the next vial.”

“Are you kidding, Seth? I feel amazing!”

I pulled him in for a friendly, brotherly hug. “Alright, well I brought the next vial. It’s in my backpack. Since you’re going out with your dad after school today, maybe you want to take it during lunch.”

He looked at me a bit nervous as we approached the campus gates. “Do you think it’s going to be safe? I mean I pretty much destroyed your entire bathroom last night.”

“I don’t think there is a lot to worry about. I already mixed it and it’s just waiting to be drank by you.” I honestly don’t know what this is going to do to this kid, but during school will be the only chance for him today to get the next step in this seven part adventure.

“Alright!” He beamed up at me with his boyish face. “I’ll see you at lunch, Seth!”

We both parted ways yet again and I had to wait a long four hours before I got to meet back up with my friend. We met at our usual spot, behind the school gym, where no one would disturb us. I bought lunch today since I forgot mine in the rush out the door, but Andrew came prepared with two tuna sandwiches. Each sandwich looked to be filled with probably an entire can of tuna meat.

I gave him a weird look as he devoured both of them in front of me. “Geeze dude, slow down!” I laughed.

“WHA MM HONGRY” He tried to say with his mouth stuffed with food. He swallowed the rest, washing it down with a soda. “Sorry Seth! I just have been so hungry all day today!”

“It’s cool Andrew.” I pulled my backpack off my shoulders opening it and pulling out the bottle of Kool-Aid with the powder mixed into it. “Here it is.” I extended my hand with the bottle out to him.

He took the bottle from my hand, smiling, and then unscrewed the cap. He put it to his lips, taking a small taste. “It’s really good today!”

“Yeah, I used Kool-Aid, not milk this time.” I watched as he began to drink more. This time however he didn’t down it, but drank it at a normal pace. I kept staring at him, wondering what was going to change this time.

Then it started, or at least I thought it was beginning to start. Andrew’s eyes got really wide, his mouth dropped open, and then he just leaned back against the gym wall. Closing his mouth around the bottle, and drinking the rest of the liquid, before placing it empty on the floor next to him. He gave me a smile and a look I had never seen before.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, Seth. You got nothing to worry about anymore.” He got up off of the floor and held out a hand to me to help me up. I accepted and was pulled up to my feet. Andrew looked a bit taller.

“Did you grow?” I ask.

“Not that I know of. I’m just standing straighter. I guess you can say if you stand up straighter, people look up to you a bit more, and have a bit more respect for you.” I honestly didn't know where he was getting this information from. “And like I said Seth, there is no need to worry about me. Everyone goes through puberty at different times in their teenage lives and they all develop in different stages. Yes, you did start a bit later than most boys do, but there is nothing to worry about. You will develop just like everyone else does.”

Did Andrew just lecture me on what Puberty consists of? How the hell did he know this? When I initially told him my woes that my father didn't actually explain stuff to me, Andrew didn't have this kind of knowledge.

He looked down at his watch, before picking the empty bottle up off the floor and putting it into a recycle bin. “We better get to class,” finally seeing the smile I knew return to his face, but one that looked a bit wiser. “If you have any more things you don’t understand Seth, just ask. I will do my best to help you understand anything I can help you with.” He rubbed my back, before lifting my backpack up to me.

If I didn't know any better, this vial seems to have increased his intelligence, but just how smart did it make him. I swung my backpack over my shoulder, as I walked behind him.

Andrew walked with his head raised high and a straight, perfect posture.

NEXT UP - VIAL 3

VIAL 1 – HYPER-TEST – Initiate Puberty / Hyper-Testosterone Booster

VIAL 2 – 400 INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT – 400 IQ / Hyper-Intelligence

VIAL 3 - ???

VIAL 4 - ???

VIAL 5 - ???

VIAL 6 - ???

VIAL 7 - ???

• 2 weeks later...