My first time with a man.

Jesus

In this story, my name is real but Charles isn't his real name. 

The rest, is 100% true

Charles and Me.

My name is Jesus. Charles and I met at the high school. I was never into sports team, mainly because of the lack of interest and the lack of friends there. As I rejected to join, sports team, some of the great men of the course had chosen me to bullying me. In the othre hand, Charles was so quiet that we never knew if he was with us in class or not. Until one day, and after a being beaten by 3 cowards from the classroom, Charles broke the silence that characterized him and told me that he could help me. His offer took me by surprise because I really didn't have any friends in that course.

He was the newest of all. Charles took me to his house where he showed me a gym that his father had in the basement and that nobody had used in a long time. Charles and I began to accommodate everything and in a short time we started training. We spent several months training at his home.

We even sought help with his father, amateur bodybuilder himself, who told us what we should do to increase muscle mass. He made us a diet and we bought supplements to boost fat reduction and increase muscle mass. After several months both of us got results.

When the end of the school year was approaching, we were leaving high school to go back to the gym, when they came again for me only. Charles stand by me and we get rid of the volleyball team: 6 guys defeated. They didn't mess with us again. We finish that course and continue training. We did it twice a day.

One day after the morning training, Charles house was just for us. Both of their parents leave. I decide to do something unusual: I stand in front of the mirror and take off my shirt to see my changes. I flex my biceps, larger than when I started training. Same on my pecs, back. My abs were marked. Charles arrived at that moment. He kept looking at me. He also took off his shirt, so we started comparing our bodies. We take off our tracksuit. The legs showed an unusual volume. We decided to stay in our trunks.

Charles shows me his back, and I approach him and when I touch it, my cock began to get hard. Charles felt my cock, and he turned at me and said:

- Jesus... I don't know if this...

I replied:

- I don't know anything about this either, Charles...

The fact is that when I realize I had reached into his waist and he was grabbing my cock. I felt his hand of steel and brought my lips to his mouth.

He kissed me. I kissed him. I also grabbed his cock. It felt big and throbbed quickly. We got naked. And then we lay down directly on the floor. I was on my back and he was on top of me. We keep kissing for a while. Charles wanted to explore my body and I was excited to have him so close. My hands touched every part of his back and his ass, firm as steel. Our hearts could easily go out of our chests.

I told him: Charles, fuck me...

Charles brought a lubricant from his parents' room and a box of condoms. He started by lubricating my anus, and after he introduced his fingers one by one. I felt that his fingers made me see the stars.

I said: Now please! I'm ready for you Charles! I can't wait anymore!...

He said in my ear: Relax Jesus... I will do it with all my love. Do not worry.

He lubricated his penis, and he put his cock inside me.

He introduced his shaft, and started to move inside and outside. When I felt comfortable, he then introduced his cock. And he started to move me with all the strength of his abs, over and over and over again. We started to sweat. I pressed my buttocks against his penis so he would never take it out of me.

I  felt his load so hot, so pure, deep inside me. We were exhausted, but we wanted more.

He said: Come on Jesus, now you.

He put me on my back and put his head between my legs. He started to suck my cock. I licked his balls. He swallow my entire penis in his mouth. I was delirious with pleasure. When he was dilated, he put a condom on me and sat on me. He put his hands on my broad shoulders and I grabbed him by his waist. He bent down and we kissed. We begin to move first slowly, then with more speed and then with all our strength.

He asked: - Are you going to finish now?

I replied: - No. I'm still hard.

He got off and put himself on 4 legs. I penetrated him again. Watching my cock inside her buttocks excited me even more. We continued like this for a long time until in a buttocks grip of Charles, I put my load inside him. We were sweaty. And in the meantime, my cock kept dripping. Charles felt it. He ask me to take my cock out. We lay side by side. We hug and kiss each other. We stay like this for a long time. Charles proposed that we took a shower together. I said yes. Then we do it. We enter the the shower. We could not help it. We lathered and our cocks became hard again. We take off the soap. I grabbed Charles by the waist and put him against the wall. He hugged me with his legs. His anus was just above my cock, hard, hot. I introduced it all. At once. He started going up and down. Meanwhile, I kissed her firm breasts, with her red and hot nipples. I ended inside him. Again. He told me to put my face against the wall. I did it like that. He sucked my balls again. And it penetrated me to the end. I was so excited that I screamed like I've never did before in my life. Charles rammed me with superhuman ferocity and strength. He ended inside me.

When he took out his cock, I kissed him and said: You are the love of my life Charles.

And he said to me: - And you're mine Jesus. We took a shower to clean ourselves, and went out and dressed again.

After our first time together, we decided to train naked, when we could.

Our relationship lasted years. Charles became a private guard. I am a school teacher. We live in different countries, but we always are together on anniversaries, holidays and Christmas.

Our first time together shall never be erased from our memory

• Like 4