The Recruiter: Team Replacement

tigerjock

Originally posted on musclegrowth.org in 2008 by rascaldawg, now known as tigerjock.

April 15, 2027, 10:00 p.m.

I’m sitting at home watching the Cubs lose yet another game on TV when my phone rings. “Damn, what now?” I curse as I walk across the room to pick up the handset.

“Sergeant, we have just received a large order,” Todd explains, “looks like we need to get together tonight.” “OK, get everyone together at 23:00 hours and send me the order so I can prepare,” I respond, excited yet irritated because my evening was interrupted.

A few moments later, my phone buzzes with the receipt of a message. I open it, expecting the order details and find:

CHICAGO CUBS REQUEST PARTIAL TEAM REPLACEMENT. REQUEST DETAILS:
(2) PITCHERS
(1) CATCHER
(1) OUTFIELDER
(1) 1st BASE
(1) 3rd BASE
ALL PLAYERS MUST BE OF TOP CALIBER. CUBS ORGANIZATION GIVES PERMISSION TO OBTAIN PLAYERS FROM FAN BASE.

“Wow,” I think as I read over their order. My team has never fulfilled an order of such magnitude, so this will definitely be an interesting experience.

April 15, 2027, 11:00 p.m.

“Guys, we have a large order to fulfill,” I begin to explain to the team, “so it’s going to require some work. First, let’s think of some ways we can get six subjects transformed into baseball studs at Wrigley Field.” 

Chris then offered up the suggestion “why don’t we just lure our subjects to the locker room for a prize and force it upon them there?” “Looks like we have a plan team,” I state, “so Todd, you will monitor fans as they enter the stadium and determine our prime candidates. Zach, work with the team to get some space and prep the equipment. Chris and myself will work on luring the subjects into the room. Be in your positions at the stadium 14:00 hours tomorrow. Team dismissed.”

On that note, I walked out of the room with some of the most excitement I have ever experienced in this job.

April 16, 2027, 2:00 p.m.

Everyone is at their assigned locations, with Chris and I both standing in front of the gift shop. Fans are beginning to come into the stadium at an increasing pace just before the 3:05 p.m. game. 

“Todd, status check,” I radio to him. “Three subjects have entered the stadium, subject one is in section 17, row D, seat 15. Let me know when you need another target,” he quickly responds back. “Okay Chris, let’s go get one” I command as we begin heading for the subject’s seat.
As we approach, we see the subject. He appears to be in his early twenties, slightly overweight, and about 5’8”. Perfect. I tap on his shoulder, ready to give my speal about it being his lucky day.

“Hey there, I’m John with the Cubs. Your seat has been randomly selected for a visit to the locker room before the game. Would you like to take advantage of that?” “Wow man, that’s cool! Sure!” he exclaims excitedly, so I motion for him to follow us. As we walk, we make small talk as I find out more about him, taking notes for his future identity with the Cubs. As we walk into the designated room I ask our subject, James, to sit down in the chairs over to the side and wait a little while until everyone is present for their locker room visit.

Chris and I then proceed to retrieve the remaining five subjects. It takes about five minutes to get each of them, so it’s almost 2:30 when we get back to the room. I then begin to look over our subjects as they all converse about the Cubs.

I motion over to Chris and whisper to him “activate the equipment, and let me do this military style.” “Yes, sir,” he responds, and starts typing on the computer to start the process. As the equipment powers on, the behavior of the subjects changes from chatty banter into each one of them staring into the distance, almost frozen but still breathing. They are still able to think and recognize what is going on, but unable to fight nor resist my commands.

“Jason Smith, stand at attention,” I announce to the group, with the first subject to the left standing up at attention. “Jason Smith, you have been recruited. Strip. Adam Rand, stand at attention. You have been recruited. Strip.” I continue instructing the remainder of them to stand and strip, resulting in a bunch of average Joes standing at attention butt naked.

“Subjects, as I hand you each a pair of compression shorts and a cup, put them on your body,” I again command. Each of them took a moment to stretch the shorts over their legs, but once they were on, you could see the bold serial number printed across their right leg and ass. When we do multiple subjects at once, the shorts are critical – it tells the system which person is who.

“Subjects, prepare for baseline growth.” “Commence.”

Each of their bodies simultaneously tense up and begin their growth. You could see their height begin to increase as their legs and torso lengthens. Some are growing more than others to reach the team minimum height of 6’0”. As their height continues to expand, each subject’s muscle begins to become expand and strengthen while fat disappears at an alarming pace. Pecs are swelling slightly, leaving two nice bumps on each subject’s chest, and their arms circumference is expanding, leaving 13” solid upper arms and solid forearms. Their legs are also changing as they adjust to their new length, with their thighs thickening and priming themselves for running the bases. Their asses are also thickening, giving each a firm, supple bubble butt. Each subject’s body from the neck down now looks almost identical.

“Your baseline growth has completed. Player assignments will now proceed.” I announce. “Jason Smith – you have been assigned number 34 to the position Starting Pitcher. Awaiting computer response.”

As soon as I finished my statement, the computer’s response came from the subjects themselves. Jason responded “Number 34 acknowledged – Staring Pitcher assignment acceptable. Ready for transformation.”

“Adam Rand – 28 – Relief Pitcher” “Number 28 acknowledged – Relief Pitcher assignment acceptable. Ready for transformation.” 

“Grant Wagner – 4 – Catcher” “Number 4 acknowledged – Catcher assignment acceptable. Ready for transformation.” 

“Randy Quinn – 39 – Outfield” “Number 39 acknowledged – Outfield assignment acceptable. Ready for transformation.”

“Ryan Crawford – 5 – 1st Base” “Number 5 acknowledged – 1st Base assignment acceptable. Ready for transformation.”

“Aaron Thomas – 21 – 3rd Base” “Number 21 acknowledged – 3rd Base assignment acceptable. Ready for transformation.”

“Acknowledgment received,” I respond back, “commence transformation.”
The pitchers quickly start to gain height as their growth begins. Jason and Adam’s heights begin to reach 6’6” and 6’5” respectively as their arms lengthen and stance widens to match. Their bodies begin to look extremely lean when their muscles begin to swell, their pecs and arms starting to pack on lean, dense muscle perfect for pitching. 

Grant the Catcher doesn’t increase in height, however, his bone structure thickens dramatically giving him more of a football player look than the rest of them. He will be ideal for withstanding runners at home plate. His entire torso is thickening with prime muscle, a six pack obviously forming with incredible definition. Meanwhile, his legs and ass are thickening just as much, becoming ready for crouching down behind the batter.
Randy and Aaron, although different positions, begin to form similar body types. Both of them begin to grow in height to 6’2” with muscle forming at the same time all over their bodies. Randy’s upper arms approach 15” while Aaron’s are 14”, and both of their chests swell straight forward and fill with pectoral muscle. A nice six pack also forms on both of them while their legs prime themselves for even faster running between bases and super-athletic agility. These two players are going to be especially useful for the offense – great ability to hit the ball and get to base quicker than the defense can return the ball.

Ryan Crawford’s growth however is the most spectacular. As the rest of them continue their growth, Ryan’s arms surpass Randy’s arm size and reach 17” solid guns and his chest grows to an even better size, solid and packed with power. An eight pack forms as well, defined to an extreme. His legs also swell greatly, so big they now rub together and require him to walk like a jock. Ryan is going to be the Cubs’ new franchise player, known for great work at 1st base yet hitting homers out of the park, breaking records every year.

All of them continue growing, with muscle thickening and fine tuning for each of their respective positions. All of them look like gods with bodies in their prime when their cocks begin to come alive in unison. As their sexual organs swell with blood, they begin to throb, growing longer and thicker with each pulse. Randy and Aaron’s members approach 9”, while Grant and the pitcher’s cocks grow to 10”. However, Ryan the star’s cock doesn’t stop, making him the alpha of the team at 11” of prime manhood. As the cocks finish growing, each of their balls also swell as more and more cum form within. Once they expand and approach the size of golf balls, their ball sacs begin to expand and lower. 

While everyone’s heads begins to become proportionate to their new bodies and their jaw lines sharpen and adjust for a jock appearance, a unique flair takes over each. Jason’s hair begins to become a long and messy blonde, with a mustache and goatee forming around his mouth. Adam’s hair becomes a short buzz cut while long, neatly trimmed sideburns form down the sides of his face. Ryan and Aaron both become bald, with Ryan getting a full mustache and goatee. Grant’s hair then becomes black and a messy medium length with a goatee forming on his chin while Randy’s hair becomes and extremely short buzz cut, giving him a boy next door appearance. Aaron’s appearance then begins to take a significant change as his skin begins to become darker and darker. As the color change becomes more drastic, it’s clear he’s becoming African-American. 
“Subjects, status check,” I announce, with each of them giving me the affirmative response “Physical transformation complete. Ready for psychological programming.”

With that I begin, stepping in front of Aaron. “Aaron Thomas, 3rd Base. Initiate position programming and awareness of self.” He responded with “acknowledged,” and begins to perform many different actions as if he was playing the sport. Evidentially the computer was taking an active approach toward training these guys, making them go through the motions as if they were really playing the sport. After about thirty seconds of him running around the room, Aaron responds with “position programming complete” and I then command “Personality programming commence.” As it proceeds, Aaron’s eyes twitch painfully as if he’s having a seizure while he stands in silence, learning the virtues of being a tough jock and professional athlete.
I then proceed with the process for everyone else with the exception of Ryan - he’s special. The pitchers act like they’re throwing pitches, Grant the catcher catching balls and tagging players out at first base. Randy acts like he’s running to catch the ball in the outfield. They all act out hitting home runs, then begin to learn in silence their new personalities while their eyes twitch painfully.

I then approach Ryan. Being the franchise player of the team, he is going to get finer treatment. I command to him “Proceed with 1st base training, collective mode on.” He then seems to come alive as his hands cover his face as he screams in pain as if his brain is going to explode. His brain is being injected with the collective knowledge of the five best 1st base position players in the majors. All at once. Every neuron is struggling with the stress his brain is undergoing as they begin split into two and establish more connections.

As his screaming begins to quiet, I then issue another command “Proceed with home run training, collective mode on.” Just like earlier, his brain begins to be programmed with the collective knowledge of the masters such as Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, and Hank Aaron. The screaming intensifies even more as he nervous system is in overload. Nerves also begin to extend from his spinal cord through his torso into the arms, finely connecting his muscles to a mind made for home runs. Ryan’s optic nerve and eyes also begin to form intricate connection to his brain for exceptional high speed vision and response. With the major changes to Ryan complete, I then command him to begin personality programming, and his eyes begin to twitch fast in silence.

As each player finishes their programming, they make a confirmation that everything is complete – “Transformation complete. Waiting for instructions to exit transform mode.” All the players except for Ryan are done, and he continues for much longer due to the significance of himself to the team.
“Franchise player transformation complete. Issuing command to other subjects to exit transformation mode,” comes out of Ryan’s mouth as each player begins to wake up from his trance, Ryan being last. On that note, my team leaves the room into an adjacent room with a window, where we watch the rest unfold.

“Hey guys, let’s go out and win this game,” Ryan spouts out, “after we take care of a few things. Cocks out!” On that note, all of the players begin to pull out their cocks and pleasure each other. Aaron and Grant get together and stroke each other’s member, while Jason and Adam 69 each other. Ryan and Randy watch the rest and stroking their cocks until they cum for what seems like hours.

The moment each of the team members came, the fans outside waiting for the game to start began to undergo some changes themselves. Those that wore Cubs jerseys found that the player names and numbers on the back changed to that of the new players, with Ryan Crawford’s number 5 jersey becoming the most popular. 

“Damn guys, you all will always get me off! Let’s get dressed and out to the field!” Ryan commanded, motioning them to enter the locker room. It’s ironic that they’re finally getting their locker room visit as a player!