A Muscle Dad Built To Order - Vial 1

There won't be growth really for a few chapters from now. This chapter does have a kind of transformation. Please stick with this though. It's just going to continue to get better!

{VIAL 1}

So todays the day that I finally test these “Magic Vials” out on someone that I “Trust.” I threw the bed sheets off of my body, took a quick shower, and headed out the door to walk to school. I made sure not to forget “Vial #1” which it was labeled as. On the way I ran into Andrew and we walked together as I explained to him all the crazy stuff that happened yesterday on the way home from school.

He just always has this happy grin when I talk with him and it just makes anyone like him even more, almost toxic. I don’t know if its cause of his younger age or just his admiration that he has an older friend who actually notices him and will pretty much tell him everything. I really don’t care though, as he has always been there to listen to my problems and even tries to help me as best as he can with the little bit of knowledge he has on my teenage problems. “You should never stop believing in magic,” he responded when I told him about the kooky old woman. “I mean, there are miracles that happen. It’s kind of like magic Seth!”

I chuckled a bit, patting him on his back as I noticed that finally managed to make it to the school gates. “I don’t know, Andrew. Maybe there is and maybe there isn’t.” The school bell begins to chime letting us know that classes are about to start up soon. “I’ll catch you at lunch, little buddy.”

“Sure thing! I brought lunch for the both of us today too!” Andrew ran past me, turning back to wave. “See you in a couple of hours, Seth!”

I waved him off as I began to think, maybe its Andrew that I should try this out on. The kid has been here for me since I first met him. I totally trust him, he listens to all of my problems and tries to give helpful advice even though most of the time he doesn’t really know much of what I am talking about, and he is pretty much my best friend. If this stuff really is magic and it will help me somehow, as well as benefit the one person I really can call family, then I must find a way to give it to him.

I went to my classes and could not get the thought out of my head the whole day. What is this stuff going to do? Will it hurt him? Will it still be the same Andrew that I know? The last bell rang for lunch and everyone filed out of class and headed off to their usual hangout spots. For me and Andrew, it was behind the school gym. We always hung out here because no one would bother us when we talked. I was a bit nervous not knowing what I should do, so I kept quiet while eating my lunch.

The silence was finally broken when Andrew tapped me on the shoulder. He looked up at me grinning “What’s up Seth? You’re never this quiet!”

I looked at him smiling back. “I just got a lot of stuff on my mind.”

“Is it still about last night?” he looked a bit confused. “You can tell me Seth, I like when you talk with me and tell me stuff!”

I looked up into the sky, taking a big breath of air, before looking back at Andrew. “I want to try the first vial out. Would you be interested?” I was a bit scared of what this kid might say to me. Fearing he might say no and I’d have to find someone else, but he really is the only one I truly trust.

“Sure Seth!” He was literally beaming. “I’ll take it! Maybe it will start to let you believe in Magic again!”

I was filled with relief from his answer. “Alright, we can meet up after school. Come right over to my place, my father won’t be home tonight. He’s out with some girl again.”

“Sounds like a plan!”

Lunch ended and the day began to drag out longer then before lunch. I felt like the last 3 hours of school would never come, as I really wanted to see what the vials would do. The final bell rang and I literally jumped out of my seat and ran out the classroom door. On the way I swung by the cafeteria and grabbed a carton of lunch milk before I headed out the school gates and ran home.

Andrew usually gets home first, as his dad picks him up from school. So as I got back to my house I went inside and headed to the kitchen. I pulled out the vial from my backpack and opened the milk carton, pouring the powder into it. I shook it to make sure everything was mixed up really well, before I put it back into the fridge. I looked at the empty vial and behind the label, I could see words. “HYPER-TEST.”

Not sure what it meant I shrugged it off and slipped the empty vial into my pocket. A few seconds later the doorbell rang, “It’s open Andrew!” I yelled from the kitchen table.

Andrew walked in, wearing a tank top and some basketball shorts. “Hi Seth! Are we ready to make you a believer of magic again?”

I began to laugh, he was so damn cute with his words. “Yeah, Andrew. There’s a carton of milk in the fridge. It has the Vial in it. It’s all yours, bud.”

Andrew walked to the fridge and pulled the door open, grabbing out the carton of milk. He closed the door and walked over to the table where he sat down opposite of me. I was literally sweating. I didn’t know what this was going to do. But he just sat there calm, smiling.

“Well, bottoms up!” he put the carton to his lips and began to chug the entire carton. Soon as it was empty he put it down on the table and grinned with his milk mustache. Licking it off his lips, he let out a belch followed by laughter. “That wasn’t s-“ he stopped mid-sentence and the only thing I heard were groans and moans coming from his mouth. His hands immediately went to his crotch as he covered it. “Ohhhhh It feels so good!”

I didn’t know what was going on at all as he quickly got off the chair and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it. All I heard was moaning, and not just typical moaning. This sounded like someone really enjoying himself. It lasted about ten minutes, before the sounds began to fade and die down. I heard the lock on the door click and then Andrew walked out. His shirt was completely soaked with sweat, as well as his face and arms. He lifted a hand to his forehead to wipe a bit off when I noticed a few strands of hair sticking out from his armpit, and a musk so deep and manly permeated from it. There was also a small wet patch on the crotch of his shorts.

“I think I’m going to go home, Seth.” He grinned at me.

“Yeah, sure…” I walked Andrew to the door, letting him out. I watched him walk till he disappeared into his house.

Not knowing what actually happened, I headed to where Andrew spent the majority of his visit, the bathroom. I pushed the door opened and what I saw and smelled was completely amazing and intoxicating. Semen dripping down the walls, mirror, and ceiling… and a stench so strong, I don’t even think Bleach would remove it. I finally realized, there really is magic. Now I need to see if Andrew will take the rest of the vials. But first, I better clean the bathroom up before my father comes home and really kills me for this mess!

NEXT UP – VIAL 2

VIAL 1 – HYPER-TEST – Initiate Puberty / Hyper-Testosterone Booster

VIAL 2 - ???

VIAL 3 - ???

VIAL 4 - ???

VIAL 5 - ???

VIAL 6 - ???

VIAL 7 - ???

Very nice!!!

Thank you for the kind words Londonboy! Just ttrying to make you proud and not ruin your already masterpiece. :)

Excellent chapter!! Can't wait for the next one.

Next ones gonna be very fun. ;)

Good sir, you have already won us over!  You rock.  if you need me to play the alpha and say I'm proud, then "I'm proud."  If you also need me to tell the truth and say I can't wait for the next chapter, then - guess what - I can't wait.   Good job, sir.  I can't wait for more.