The Bodybuilder Pandemic (Part 2)

MuscleNexusTF

If you haven't read part 1 yet, click here: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/18290-the-bodybuilder-pandemic-prologue/

Enjoy ;)

Part 2 - Chapter 1  - Waffles

Harvey watched incredulously as Bjorn once again picked up his fork with gusto. A shiny drop of syrup dribbled down his chin. He looked like he was in heaven. 

“You might want to slow down there buddy,” Harvey said. Bjorn stopped chewing for a moment to consider this, but only a moment. 

Between mouthfuls of food he stammered “I feel like I haven’t eaten in years. These are awesome.” He pointed his green eyes at Harvey’s half eaten waffles. “You going to eat those?” Harvey pushed his plate forward in response and Bjorn got to work on them. 

“So uh, you said you’re in school?”

“Yeah. Computer science. Year 3.”

“And you’re not a bodybuilder?” 

“Dude, do I look like one?” There was real question in his eyes. He had clearly forgotte that, yes, he did in fact look like a bodybuilder. 

“You do, though maybe not for long.” Harvey glanced at the pancakes and then back at Bjorn, eyebrows raised. To his surprise the massive man sitting across from him dropped his fork and pushed the plate away. “I was just kidding! Besides, big guy like you needs the calories I’m sure.” Was he flirting? Harvey considered this for a moment. He realized he probably was and that was okay. 

“Nah, you’re right. I don’t know what’s going on but this is my chance. I’m not going to blow it by getting fat!” 

“Your chance at what?”

Before he could answer the waiter appeared. “How are you two fellas doing?” He stared at the bigger man. Harvey might as well been invisible. Bjorn looked at Harvey, clearly suddenly shy. Harvey rolled his eyes and answered for his awkward new friend.

“Great. Thanks. Just the bill please.” 

Bjorn started to protest Harvey paying for the whole bill, but he wouldn’t hear it. The waiter scooped up the plates and turned towards the kitchen. 

---

The waiter’s name was Kiran Buckley. He was 22, enrolled at the same college as Bjorn, and did not want to be at work. He ran his tongue across his teeth back and forth. He was nearing the end of his shift and couldn’t wait to be off work. He put the plates down for the Waffle House’s dishwasher and turned to his coworker, who was sipping a cup of coffee and also feeling pretty done with the night’s work. “Did you see the freak at table three,” he said to her. 

“He’s hot, you should give him your number.” 

“I don’t go for big guys like that. Not my type.”

“I thought gay guys were all about the muscles and big dicks.” 

“Not me.” 

She shrugged and put her attention back into her coffee cup. 

Kiran stared at the bodybuilder chatting and the little older guy he was with. He had half-lied to his coworker. It was true that he usually wasn’t interested in muscle, but something about this guy cuaght his attention. He was different than the loud obnoxious jocks that sometime came in and made Kiran’s shift a living hell. The bodybuilder was quiet, shy actually, and sort of reminded the waiter of himself… He looked at the plates he had just cleared. Still a few bites of waffle. He looked around, this wasn’t his first time doing this. He wasn’t even hungry, he just liked the thrill of it. He stuffed the last bites in his mouth and gulped them down. 

“That’s disgusting.” His coworker’s eyes judged him over the steaming cup of coffee. She took a sip. “You’re going to get bodybuilder cooties,” she joked. 

“What even is that?” Kiran rolled his eyes. 

“It was just a joke.” 

“You’re a joke.” 

She laughed. “Probably. C’mon, half an hour to close. Lets get everyone paid and out that door.” 

“Okay.” 

The waitress emptied the rest of the coffee down her throat and set it down. Her and Kiran parted ways, both with credit card machine in hand-nobody paid with cash anymore. Kiran first hit up the bodybuilder and his friend. They paid and left. He went from table to table and slowly the late night clientelle of the Waffle House began to trickle out. As he made his way around the restauranthe found himself feeling restless, perhaps a little hot too. He tugged at the collar of his uniform as he felt a bead of sweat run down his back. Kiran hated being sweaty, even though it basically came with the job of waitering. 

“That’ll be 22 dollars,” he said to a sleepy looking couple in a booth by the window, he placed the credit card machine on the table with a loud THUNK. “Woah, sorry there, little heavy handed tonight.” The couple ignored him as the man inserted his credit card and began tapping on the buttons. Kiran flexed his hand open and closed in front of his face. He watched as little muscles bulged and undulated in his forearms. That was weird. Did they look bigger? They definitely looked bigger he decided. He also noticed some big veins crossing them that he’d never seen. Gross. 

“Hey,” the male patron tapped Kiran on the elbow. “We’re all done here.” 

“Thanks,” Kiran said distracted. “Have a good night.” 

He looked at his coworker with an irritated grimace and she came over to him. 

“You okay Kiran? You look a little… Pale.” 

“No. It’s too damn hot in here.” 

“No it’s not.” She looked at him for a beat before her eyes grew wide and a mischievous grin spread across her face. “Oooooh, told you, bodybuilder cooties.” 

“Shut up.” 

“Okay,” she turned to attend to some more tables. 

“No, wait. Can you finish up? I think I need to use the bathroom.” 

She tossed her hands up and shrugged, “whatever.” 

Kiran headed towards the bathroom. His head swam and his steps felt heavy and awkward. Feeling completely off balance, he swayed slightly as he cut his way through the sea of diner tables. He suddenly felt really heavy in his crotch, like a massive warm mass had settled in his cock and balls. He felt the former expanding as it began to grow hard. Not now, Kiran thought, that’s weird as hell. 

He wasted no time slipping into the staff washroom and slamming the door shut behind him. He locked it and jiggled the doorknob to double check the lock. Kiran didn’t know what was going on but the pulsing heat from his crotch and whatever affliction had taken over his body promised him that privacy would be an asset in the coming minutes. 

Kiran tried to worry about the sick feeling that enveloped him. His body ached as if he was in the worst phase of a bad flu. And he could feel his heartbeats in his head, each with a dull thud of pain. But he couldn’t focus on those things, all his attention was on his swollen, throbbing cock. “What do you want?!” He whispered angrily to it. It didn’t reply, but he stumbled forward awkwardly as the seat of his pants suddenly gave out. He felt behind him and gaped in confused shock. The globes of his ass had bubbled with muscle so much that they tore right through his jeans. He flexed and bounced them with his hands still feeling himself appreciatively. “Well I won’t complain about that,” he whispered to himself through gritted teeth. 

He suddenly had an odd, and somewhat horrible idea. What if his whole body was changing like his ass? Kiran didn’t mind having a muscled bubble butt, that still fit his aesthetic. But he’d be damned before looking like that bodybuilder freak from table 3. The palms of his hands slowly made their way up his hips, over some abs which did feel slightly blockier. That’s okay too, he thought. He winced as he felt them move over and then come to rest on a pair of newly juicy pecs. 

“Ah shit,” he said, not bothering to whisper anymore. He looked in the mirror and everything seemed to happen at once. He saw and heard his shirt begin to give out as his chest heaved through it. A split began in his collar and slowly crept down towards his abdomen as the thick muscle behind it swelled bigger and harder. As his shirt tore away there was no mistaking what he was becoming. His arms were stuffed inside his sleeves with a hose like vein protruding from them and running down his biceps towards veiny ham-like forearms. 

He looked at his hands with little recognition. The dainty fingers of Kiran past were replaced by meaty sausages. Texting is going to be a lot harder with those, he thought dryly. A pang from his dick brought one thickened hand down, and he gave himself a couple tugs before pulling his attention back on the mirror. How the fuck do I stop this?! He thought with renewed panic. 

Kiran had been so busy staring at the expanding musculature of his body that he hadn’t bothered to glance up. But if he had he would’ve been horrified to find a face that wasn’t quite what he was used to. He had all the same features, he was unmistakeably Kiran, but the edges of his face were sharper, more square. To most people he would now look much older than 22 now, but to those in the know he’d look like a 22 year old that had been hitting the juice hard since his teen years. 

He sighed a little as he felt his heartbeat begin to slow, the wooshing left his ears and the full effects of his transformation were clear to see. His sleeves had since split apart and his oversized limbs hung from the tatters awkwardly, giving them the look of a dumb ape’s. His pants were obliterated, revealing massively muscled quads, hams, and calves that were covered with cords of veins. His cock stood proudly from his overdeveloped lower body, as if to signal its appoval. Kiran put a beefy hand around it with the intention of relieving the tension that still throbbed uncomfortably there, but it flinched away as he heard a knock at the door. 

“Yeah?” He managed to yell out. He was both shocked and not-shocked to find that his voice had lowered into a smooth growl. 

“First off,” his coworker began, “you sound like shit and I hope you’re okay. But more importantly you better get out here and look at the news.” 

“Uh.” Kiran couldn’t imagine coming out of the bathroom looking the way he did, no matter what calamity was happening outside. 

“Unless you’re still puking or whatever. Then just look on your phone.” 

Kiran heard her footsteps retreating and fished his phone from the wreckage of his jeans on the floor. There were multiple news notifications from just the past few minutes. He pressed the first one with a clumsy oversized finger. 

A headline appeared: MYSTERIOUS ILLNESS: RESIDENTS ADVISED TO STAY INSIDE. He scrolled down.

‘Multiple cases have been confirmed of an infectious agent that causes spasms, confusion, and rapid muscle growth. So far transmission has only been observed from sharing body fluids. All residents advises to stay home until further information.’ 

Kiran sat back on the cool tile of the bathroom, cushioned by the powerful globes of his bubble butt. He tucked in his hairy diamnond shaped calves and let his head fall against the wall. His mind immediatley flashed back to the bites of that bodyuilder’s waffles and for the second time that night he said to himself “ah shit.” 

For more like this and to continue the story please follow me on Patreon ❤️ (currently running a promo where every new patron gets a custom story - just DM me on Patreon after subscribing). 

• Like 27

I love where this is going! As foreign as the concept is to me, the idea of the guy being reluctant to grow muscular and bigger is really interesting. I like how some of the guys don't know how to react to the growth as well. That's very realistic. If we were to suddenly grow from skinny or average to extremely huge and muscular, it would be very disorienting to our sense of the space we take up and the strength we have. I really hope you continue.

16 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

I love where this is going! As foreign as the concept is to me, the idea of the guy being reluctant to grow muscular and bigger is really interesting. I like how some of the guys don't know how to react to the growth as well. That's very realistic. If we were to suddenly grow from skinny or average to extremely huge and muscular, it would be very disorienting to our sense of the space we take up and the strength we have. I really hope you continue.

Thanks man! And yeah, I like the concept of forced growth. Someone having to deal with the sudden reality of being a bodybuilder after being skinny/small their whole life just really interests me.. I will definitely continue so stay tuned! I post first on my Patreon and then later for free on here :) 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...