Matt in the Mirror (Parts 1 - 13)

RipMuscleton

Thanks to all who have read and enjoyed this story. It's time to finish Matt in the Mirror now, so here are the last three parts. Enjoy!

Part 11

Two weeks out Matt shaved his body for the first time with Steve’s help. Steve thought it would be fun shaving a bodybuilder, but it was more complicated than he thought and not so delightful for Matt. They both looked at the result in the bedroom mirror as Matt flexed and practiced a couple of his poses. It did restore some youthfulness and showed his front side, pecs and abs, to greater detail, but Steve preferred the hairy muscleman look. Steve saw that Matt’s physique had become more vacuum-packed looking. His pecs had shrunk some but were still impressive. Steve felt their hardness as Matt continued his little posing routine.

The days passed and Matt became more anxious about the Nitro contest. He also seemed to lose interest in sex and kept asking what he should eat next. His cardio workouts increased and by the day of the contest he was taking in minimal water and weighed in at 254 pounds meeting the goal Thor had set for him.

On contest day in the backstage weight room the contestants were pumping up in preparation for their time on stage. There was a lot of looking around, guys checking out other guys to get a better sense of the competition, and nervous sweating and pacing. Matt tried to focus on himself, but couldn’t resist looking at the others, a sea of primed and pumped, rounded and bulging beautiful muscles grown for the enjoyment of others. He was glad he had the contest to think about, otherwise his big cock would bust out of his posers with so much gorgeous man meat on display.

The event was emceed by Tank and Thor, now wearing suits of the first time, and proceeded with the lightweight division first, then on to middleweights, light-heavies, and finally heavyweights. As the contest dwindled down to his category, Matt started to shake as he thought about going out on the stage. But soon enough it was over as heavyweight Matt had completed all his mandatory poses and his personal program. Division winners were then announced one by one. Matt’s gut was churning by this point. He thought he had a good chance, but wasn’t sure. When Matt’s name was announced as first place winner of his division, he was very surprised and realized that he’d now have to pose in one final round with the three other division winners in competition for the Nitro Universe title. Standing up there and posing was a big blur and by the end he was exhausted. The other guys continued to pose and step in front of him, but he pushed forward and squeezed out a few more. The crowd roared every time Matt flexed for them. “…And the winner of the first Mr. Nitro Universe title goes to…Matt Nelson!” Matt was in absolute shock and disbelief. The house lights were raised and he could see the full auditorium for the first time. Tank and Thor encouraged him to strike a few more poses which he did, but could tell his energy was really flagging. Matt looked at the crowd as he struck his most muscular pose and they went wild. Near the front he saw his parents cheering and clapping with the biggest smiles on their faces. Matt waived at them, smiled back and proceeded to walk off, when he flashed one more flex of his huge arm. The audience roared and whistled.

Groupies, friends, parents and others waited for their heroes to exit the theater. Matt eventually appeared and the crowd clapped and hooted their approval. As Matt made his way through the crowd some wanted to meet him, talk, get selfies and autographs. First up was Steve who couldn’t resist giving Matt the biggest hug and a sexy kiss amidst all the excitement. Matt’s parents came next who were both crying. Matt put his huge arms over their shoulders and posed while numerous photos were taken. Later his father Greg worked the crowd and bragged that his son was Matt Nelson.

Towards the back of the group was another familiar figure. James Wilkerson, the muscle daddy, was standing there wearing a black leather vest which parted to reveal his massive hairy chest and pecs and his oversized arms. James was squeezing the hand of his well-built, younger boyfriend dressed in a form-fitting top and tight pants. Matt’s mouth almost dropped open as he scanned James’s body. “That’s funny, that’s the same look you gave me when I first met you five years ago at the gym. I knew you were gay from that very moment. And, I also realized when I saw you at the job interview that there was no way I’d win if you were on stage. It was time to step aside and let you have your day in the sun. Matt, this is your time. Make the best of it and enjoy it. I look forward to seeing you in two weeks.” The two massive men hugged, shook hands and parted. Another surprise for the evening, Matt had no idea his new boss was gay.

That night, Matt, Steve, and his parents celebrated Matt’s victory at a local restaurant. The conversation was animated as they talked about Matt’s win, his feelings about it, his new job, and about Steve’s nutrition and training career.  Matt was tired and famished, not quite able to take part in the way he wanted to.

The food arrived at the table and Matt said, “You can’t believe how difficult it was to stick to Steve’s diet. I’m glad it’s all over with and I’m going to enjoy myself for a while.”

Steve remarked, “Remember, it’s only three weeks of enjoyment before you start that new job and get back to the gym.”

The conversation continued and Matt wolfed down his steak and potatoes and washed it down with a beer. The others hadn’t finished their food as Matt leaned over whispering to Steve about ordering another steak. “Sure Matt, this is your night. You’ve earned it.”

Greg was surprised to see another plate delivered to the table and placed in front of Matt. “I know what you’re feeling. I was once in the game myself. Matt, you may want to watch your appetite. All your work of the past two months could be wiped out in just a few weeks.”

“After our vacation it’s back to the gym for both of us. I expect to gain a few pounds back. That diet was brutal!” Matt said.

At the end of the meal Matt suddenly felt very tired and told his parents he needed to go home and get some sleep. His parents gave one last round of congratulations, hugged both Matt and Steve, and parted.

Part 12

Steve awoke with Matt’s cock firmly lodged against his ass. He subtly pressed backward to see if Matt was awake and to tease him.

Matt sleepily responded, “My dick wants to play.”

“Mine does too,” Steve whispered.

Within minutes they were thrashing about on the bed exploring, sucking, kissing, licking, and stroking. Matt became so hard by this point and couldn’t wait any longer to fuck Steve and quickly entered him. Steve cried out, “Fuck me you muscle humping stud…fuck me!” He sensed Matt was about to come. “Pull out and shoot on me!” Steve wanted to see Matt’s huge ramrod cock explode while watching his lover’s rippling muscles. Matt obeyed and jerked off, unloading streams of thick cum onto Steve’s chest. Matt spread the warm cream on Steve’s chest and licked at his hard nipples. Several years of regular tit play had grown his nipples larger and Matt enjoyed the fruits of his labor. This got Steve worked up and soon was fucking his delicious man stud Matt. Both satisfied, they took a nap before heading out to the kitchen in their underwear to eat.

Matt drank his first protein shake of the day while Steve made a breakfast consisting of omelets with buttered toast, and waffles topped with strawberries and whipped cream. When ready Matt wolfed them down and asked what they might have at their next meal. Matt felt his body deserved a rest and the extra calories and protein would help rebuild his body.

In a couple of hours Matt drank another protein shake, but this made him sleepy so he took another nap with Steve. That set the pattern for the day which became a series of meals, naps, punctuated by sex. Matt and Steve made out again that afternoon before showering and getting dressed for their trip to a pizza restaurant.

Matt wanted pizza bad and couldn’t remember the last time he had had it. They ordered two large pizzas with all the toppings and washed it down with beer. Steve could get through only half his pizza, so Matt finished the rest for him. Steve was amazed that Matt could eat that much, and wasn’t too concerned about Matt gaining back the weight he had lost.

The next day, Sunday, started out the same way with sex and food. In the afternoon they decided to go to the Rib Fest an outdoor event which featured barbecued meats, a beer garden, and live entertainment. The day started cool so Matt threw on a hoodie over his Nitro Gym logo shirt. The t-shirt was hopelessly too small and sucked in around his huge pecs and rode high on his arms, scrunching up around his massive delts. After a while the sun came out which forced both Matt and Steve to strip down to their t-shirts. Immediately they started getting looks from people they passed, particularly women. Young girls giggled and snickered at the sight of them and an elderly woman couldn’t stop looking. A number of them wanted to pose, especially with Matt, and asked their beerbellied husbands or boyfriends to take pictures. “Honey, why can’t you look like these guys?” one said. A few admirers were men who felt intimidated about approaching massive Matt, and talked to smaller Steve instead. Another fellow with a decent build seemed to be cruising them. After a while Matt motioned to him to approach. This guy was gay and had been working out for only the past six months.  He told them how much of an inspiration they were and asked for some training advice and if he could take a selfie with them. They obliged and posed with arms flexed, stretching their t-shirts to the maximum. The stranger was ecstatic. “Thanks guys, you’ve made my day…oh, and my night too!” he said.

By this time Matt and Steve were happy to get out of the spotlight and went to a corner of the beer garden where they could enjoy their meal in peace. Matt had purchased half racks of pork and beef ribs, plus a barbecued chicken. Sides of fries, slaw, and biscuits completed the meal. Again, Matt devoured the food as if he hadn’t eaten in a year. Steve was amazed at how much he could eat and delighted at the sight. He loved his big man and wanted his man bigger again.

After nearly three last weeks of eating and no workouts Matt admitted to feeling bloated and waddled about their apartment like a prize hog fattened up for auction. He hadn’t weighed himself since the Nitro contest and was suddenly afraid of how much he had gained. Reluctantly he stepped up on the scales and had to bend over to see the readout past his pecs. The window flashed “285” his highest weight ever. He was afraid to tell Steve.

“I guess I overdid it,” Matt commented to Steve as he looked at his huge well-fed body in the bedroom mirror. Crammed into a pair of jeans and a tight white t-shirt Matt was ready to bust out of his clothes. “I thought I could keep my eating under control, but it was harder than I thought.”

“It’s all good Matt. You’re still one fucking, sexy, hot man. Let’s look at you!” Steve pulled Matt’s t-shirt off revealing his massive ballooned torso. “Look at these monster arms and those big muscle tits!” The sight of bodybuilder Matt stuffed into those jeans was incredible sexy and Steve’s cock quickly bulged up in his pants in response. “Let’s get these pants off too.” Matt obliged and stood there in his sexy underwear putting his massive pillow-like thighs on view for Steve to enjoy. Steve absolutely loved Matt’s off-season muscle hog look. He ran his hands over Matt’s body feeling the various muscle groups, their added weight, size, and smoothness. Steve’s exploration moved lower as he kneeled in front of Matt to pull his underwear down. “Did this grow too?” he asked. “This is one meal I can’t get enough of.” Steve eagerly devoured Matt’s tantalizing cock and pulled his ass forward forcing Matt’s growing cock deeper in his mouth. In and out, sucking and slurping at first, Steve then licked Matt’s big pole starting from the bottom and ending at the top where Steve lingered swirling his tongue around and around the big helmet-shaped head. Within minutes Steve was rewarded with a mouthful of Matt’s hot cum.

In bed that night Steve put his head on Matt’s shoulder and massaged his pillow-like pecs as they talked about their schedules in the upcoming week including Matt’s new job. Eventually becoming sleepy, Matt turned on his side, wrapped his big arms around Steve and held him close snuggling tightly against his body. Steve quickly fell asleep while feeling his massive muscular lover’s body and the semi-hard cock that was pointing into his ass.

Part 13

The next morning Steve helped Matt get dressed for the first day on his new job. They struggled to get Matt’s shirt and pants on his bulked-up body. “I’m not sure this is going to work, but I don’t have any other choice. I’ll have to wear these things until I can find something else,” Matt remarked as he struggled to fasten the waistband of his pants. Matt hadn’t considered the effect an eating spree would have on his new office attire, but Steve tried to reassure him that everything was ok and that he still looked hot in his tight clothing. Matt went to the mirror and flexed a few muscles to see how much he could move and quickly heard a popping sound from the shirt. He stood there amazed by the look and shook his head.

This first day at work was a whirlwind of introductions and an orientation for the position. By noon he was famished as he had no time for his midmorning meals or snacks. Fortunately, Wilkerson Construction had an employee cafeteria that Matt could use at lunchtime. Matt hadn’t quite got his eating back in control, and stuffed himself. He knew he would have to control his eating or he would soon bust out of his shirt, pants or both, and hopefully not at work. He had to get back to the gym he told himself.

The workouts that week at Nitro were definitely a challenge. Thor and Tank could tell Matt had ballooned back to his old weight and more and were disappointed with his off-season look. Matt told them of his plan to resume his workouts and get back in shape. “You better,” Tank responded. “The Midwest Regionals are next year and you’re going to be there.”

It took almost a month to rework his diet and establish a routine that fit with his work schedule. But soon he was working out with heavier weights than he had ever used before. Matt’s definition reappeared and filled in just a little bit more over the following months.  He resumed his intense chest workouts and built his pecs back to their pre-Nitro Universe contest size and then couldn’t resist growing them even larger for Steve and himself. His hair had grown back over his pecs and lightly covered his abs as well. Steve was very happy with Matt’s look and couldn’t keep his hands off his swarthy, muscle-stuffed, man stud. How could one not worship such an incredible specimen?

Matt thought his appearance was super hot too and frequently got hard thinking about how he had grown. He loved how his now 295lb muscle crammed body filled and stretched his clothes, a constant reminder of what he had accomplished since his days as a skinny 14 year old. Matt had truly dedicated himself to building a magnificent body. He reflected on his blown out back humped high and wide with muscle, massively broad and veiny arms that hung outward, supremely muscular delts that capped his hugely bulked, muscle bursting arms and tied into an enormous chest dominated by immense, ballooned, muscle-pad pecs, all this supported by mammoth legs of crazy thick proportion and mass. Matt fell asleep on the sofa thinking about it all. He was only 23 years old and his muscles hadn’t matured yet. How big could he get? How big did he want to be?

Matt woke with a start from his nap and sat up. The force of his movement had torn the shirt at the shoulders. He decided to inspect the damage and swaggered to the bedroom mirror to see the whole package. His cock hardened quickly as he stood there looking at himself. The look of his huge muscle bloated body, nearly 300lbs, and his inflated cock pushing against the tight clothing was such a major turn on. He fumbled to unzip his pants and release its contents. Matt watched his cock flex upward in one sweeping arc gaining in size as it moved to its full upright attention. His huge pole throbbed a few more times fully inflating the giant cockhead, a wide helmet of perfect proportion. Thick veins running the length of his cock swelled to their full dimension and fed their vital fluid to the entire 11 inch shaft. Matt shook as he ran his hand along his dick, then with a more forceful tugging watched the head swell up even larger and turn a darker color. Turning directly to the mirror Matt gave his most muscular pose feeling the incredible tightness in his shirt as it began to reach the breaking point. Just another flex brought his engorged monster cock to its ultimate hardness. A distinct ripping sound from his sleeves and back pushed him over the top. Matt watched as his incredible, cum-stuffed cock lost its thick load against the mirror in a pulsating flood. He sunk to the floor feeling relief and satisfaction.

He had the body he wanted.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments on my first story Matt in the Mirror.

I wasn’t planning to write a sequel to this story, but if I get my creative juices flowing (how do I do that???) and with the right encouragement, perhaps I will compose something.

My original intent in writing about Matt was to compose something that was generally more realistic than fantastical. At 295lbs, Matt is already a big guy. Genetics are probably limiting him from getting significantly bigger. I think he’s satisfied with the body he has and he’ll stay that size for a while. After all, he’s already a huge, muscle stuffed, boner-thumping stud.

However, it’s true that Matt is addicted to growing his body. Steve would certainly want to see him bigger. What would happen if he packed on another 30lbs or more of thick muscle? Can you imagine him blown up even larger with massive shirt-ripping arms, pecs inflating ever wider and thicker, slab upon slab of bulging back meat humping higher and higher, busting out of skin tight clothing, rippling oversized muscles bulging with every motion and stride?  Hmmm…what shall we do with Matt?

2 hours ago, RipMuscleton said:

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments on my first story Matt in the Mirror.

I wasn’t planning to write a sequel to this story, but if I get my creative juices flowing (how do I do that???) and with the right encouragement, perhaps I will compose something.

My original intent in writing about Matt was to compose something that was generally more realistic than fantastical. At 295lbs, Matt is already a big guy. Genetics are probably limiting him from getting significantly bigger. I think he’s satisfied with the body he has and he’ll stay that size for a while. After all, he’s already a huge, muscle stuffed, boner-thumping stud.

However, it’s true that Matt is addicted to growing his body. Steve would certainly want to see him bigger. What would happen if he packed on another 30lbs or more of thick muscle? Can you imagine him blown up even larger with massive shirt-ripping arms, pecs inflating ever wider and thicker, slab upon slab of bulging back meat humping higher and higher, busting out of skin tight clothing, rippling oversized muscles bulging with every motion and stride?  Hmmm…what shall we do with Matt?

For comparison purposes:

French Canadian Bodybuilder Antoine Vaillant is 6 ft and 333 lbs.

Fouad Abiad and Luke Sandoe are both about 5'11 and 300 lbs. off-season

Up and coming pro Shawn Smith (Kentucky) is 5'8 and has weighed as much as 300 in the off-season. He routinely maintains in the 280-290 range.

And then there are the REAL freaks like Roelly Winklaar (5'6, 300 off-season) and Hassan Mostafa (likewise) and the one who makes all of them look small:

Big Ramy, who is 5'9 and has weighed as much as 360 in the off-season.

I think Matt has PLENTY of room to grow, especially since I expect within 5-10 years we'll see people in the 6 feet and up category hitting 400.

Just some thoughts!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1