Neverstopgrowing

HEY THERE MUSCLE GROWERS. 
Let me know your thoughts.  I think this could turn into a fun series.  

PART 2:

“holy fuck my head.”  I clutched my head as it throbbed with pain.  “oh my god my hurts so bad. Wtf happened to me.”  What happened yesterday… I took that shot and then oh fuck I must have passed out at home.  God everything feels so heavy.  I get up and waddle to the bathroom feeling off.  “HOLY FUCKING BALLS!”  oh my god oh my god I’m massive.  I’m a fucking freak. I look like the white version of Ronnie coleman.  

“Good morning slave.”  I heard a voice. 

“Master.”  I said… wait why am I saying master. And who the fuck is calling me a slaaa oh fuck my balls.  I felt a hand grab my now grapefruit size balls and begin juggling them, but the sensation was insane. It felt like I was cumming just from master fondling my balls. Oh fuck my cock its insane! Wait…..how tall am i?  I swore yesterday I could barely see my dick over the counter and now I can barely see my head in the mirror.  “OH fuck” I moaned as two large hands grabbed my godlike pecs and twisted on my nips.  “FUUUUUUCK”. My cock standing up hitting the base of my pecs.  I can feel the precum flooding down the sides of my cock.  I’m squatting down to see who is behind me but fuck I’m massive. I hear master moaning as I feel his hands slide all over me.  I then feel a prick in my ass and then the overcoming sensation that feels so familiar.  Fuck I’m so big. And so sexy.  All I want is to grow for master.  

“Good boy. Grow for your new master. Grow as big as you can.”

“Yes sir but how.”  

“go to your basement.”

I Immediatley bolt down to my dark dingy basement and see the whole room sparkling clean and loaded with the heaviest of equipment. 

“lift. Grow. Fuck.” I mutter 

“What boy?”  I hear from behind me. I turn my whole body around slamming into the wall 

“LIFT GROW FUCK. SIR.”  I SCREAM at Thomas…THOMAS! WAIT what? I thought master.. oh yes that is master. Wait james what is wrong with you. 

“You’re confused aren’t you boy?”  Thomas says grinning.  He walks down the steps standing on the 5th step up so we are eye level now. 

“you are my slave. But not any slave you are my muscle growing god. Do you understand?”

“yes sir.”  

“you will fuck who I say. Lift what I say. And eat when I say.”  

“yes sir.” Something inside me tingled as I felt the urge to please Thomas…I mean master. No thom… no hes my master. 

“do you know what is happening?”

“no sir.” I said slightly frightened with a tinge of excitement.

“you have become my lab rat James. You will be the largest most muscular man to walk the earth.”

“but how?” 

“the serum. I concocted this serum for you specifically.  After we talked on tinder about our dreams to grow you so huge I began reeling with ideas. I thought I must grow him hes the perfect man to do this.  He will be gorgeous and dominate all other men, but theres one thing.”

“whats that sir.”

“he must be forever mine.” Thomas said with his incredible smile. “the more I fuck you and inject you the more you will grow AND I added something fun for you.”

“Sir?” I said getting even more excited.

“Remember your bodybuilding ex who cheated on you?”

“Yes.” I growled and I suddenly became overwhelmed with anger. I can’t fucking control it. HOLY FUCK I HATE HIS GUTS! FUCK.  And with that I slammed my whole arm through the wall.  

“CALM YOURSELF BOY.”  Thomas screamed as I stood there panting and grunting like a monster.  He pulled out his cell phone and hit something.  

I suddenly felt vibration in my ass so intense.  “OH FUUUCK!”  I SCREAMED  dropping to my knees.  I’m clunching the bannister and I hear the wood splintering.  

“enough”. Thomas said and clicking his phoen for the vibrations to stop.  “you now have a perfect replica of my cock permantly in you.  No one can take it out except me.  Understood.”

“yes daddy.” 

“ITS SIR YOU BITCH!”  Thomas said kicking my stomach. But I didn’t feel anything. 

“sir do that again.”  I moaned curiously.  And Thomas obeyed kicking me harder as I contracted my abs.  I saw a stirring rustling in Thomas’ shorts.  His tight little tank top on his 6’4 body his perfect Adonis like features.  His smoldering amber brown eyes looking directly into mine. His cock sanking down further his shorts.  I reach up to touch then stop.

“may I sir?”

“now.” Thomas said relishing in every movement I make.  I reach up and for the first time I see my massive arm.  I stare at it.  It looks like Tom Platz legs.  They are massive!  Thomas clears his throat.  “I’m waiting”. OH yes my master I reach up riping his shorts and shirt off in one take.  “holy fuck.”  I gasp.  His perfect hairless body standing in front of me.  His cock.  I thought mine was huge.  His must have been 18” long and as thick as large coffee mug.  

“sir may.”

“do it slave.”  Thomas said flashing his beautiful smile at me.  I instictly wrap my hands around his waist and lift.  I see his 18” cock lurch forward more to what looks closer to 24”. I see his feet dangling.  His cocks massive mushroom head flaring like its waiting for a prize.  God Thomas’ cock would even make a stallion jealous.  My tongue slowly reached for the slit in his massive cock.  Then I felt his hand on my head.  

“all the way.” He said sweetly to me. So I obeyed I slid that massive member in my mouth and down my throat.  No gagging.  No fighting just straight down.  I started pulsing Thomas in and out feeling my biceps getting pumped even more. 

“YES BOY FASTER AND HARDER!”  He screams at me. Muffled sounds of yes are heard coming from me.  I start slamming Thomas’ cock all the way in and sucking as hard as I could.  Fuck I needed his cum. I needed it.  I NEED 

“oh fuck boy I’m going to feed you now! Are you ready!”

*muffled gargled* “yes sir.” 

“Oh fuck!”  Thomas screams wrapping his legs around my neck getting as deep in as possible.  

I just feel cum filling my gut and I can feel my gut distending.  His cock pulsing with each ejaculation. One pulse.  Two pulse.  Three pulse.  More I need more. Four pulse. Five. Six. Seven.  

“BOY HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.”  Thomas moans and screams.  His eyes rolling in the back of his head.  

“MOOOOOOOOOOORE” I roar with cum spitting out of my mouth. Ten. Eleven.  My gut is now protruding like a huge beer gut.  

The last load I felt I looked into to Thomas’ eyes.  They almost seemed to burn with a golden glow.  

“good boy now time for your surprise.” 

“MORE SIR?”  I said with excitement.  

“yes boy. Here he is.”  Thomas said ripping the sheet off the wall to reveal my ex Chase chained gagged and blind folded. Fuck he was sexy.  He looked more like Bumstead.  His muscles bulging his cock leaking with pre cum. I could hear him moaning as my hot breath hit his body.  His biceps bulging and flexing fighting against the chains.  His massive quads flexing and unflexing. 

“Time to take everything.”  Thomas commanded to me and I instantly knew.

“bitch.”  I rumble.  No response from him. I waddle up hearing Masters cum sloshing in my stomach.  rip the chains out of the wall with one swipe.  I pull the gag out.  Then set him on his feet.  

“take the blind fold off.” I rumbled.  I see his hands shaking.  His body shaking.  He’s terrified.  Holy fuck CHASE MARTINS IS TERRIFIED!  I instantly began to laugh.  His hands reach the blind fold and he rips it off and gasps. 

“JAMES! WTF?”   He screams out trying to back away, but I waddle forward. “James you were never this.  How did you get.  Oh my god.  OH FUCK I’M GUNNA CUM.”  

“Do not cum.” Thomas said and instantly Chase stops. “ James stand face to face with him. Now chase are you 6’5.  

“yes sir.” Chase grumbles. 

I waddle over to Chase to which his eyes only come up to the bottom of my pecs.  I look down trying to see him but my pecs are blocking the view. 

“James kneel down.” Thomas commands and then smacks my ass. I obey now eye to eye with Chase. 

“Chase. Would you like James to fuck you?” Thomas says. I then realize how bad Chase wants me.  So I raise my right arm.  Twist so you can see every muscle in my abs flexing.  Get my bicep flat out by his head and slowly start flexing in.  My bicep getting bigger and bigger. Until I hit the final pose and look directly into chases eyes. I begin flexing more squeezing my stomach hearing less sloshing from Master’s cum. I notice my body is pusling as I flex so I begin just bouncing my massive king pillow pecs and flexing my biceps.  

“oh fuck yes sir.”  Chase screams out.  

“kiss it.” I say he instantly begins to kiss my bicep.  But damn is he small.  How did I ever think he was a true muscle god!  His little 20” biceps flexing and unflexing his hands running all over my mountain but not even covering half of my monstrous bicep. 

“bend over.”  I say standing back to my full height. He flips around and begins to spread his ass apart.  I pick up him.  Sliding my cock maybe a 4th of the way in and he’s screaming in pleasure.  He’s never been fucked by the way. Hey I guess there’s a first for everything.  

“Cum James.”  Thomas says smiling at me and I do.  Instantly. I fill Chase full of cum.  His stomach distending like mine did earlier.  

“eat James.” Thomas commands.  I look over and see him stroking his massive cock.  “EAT NOW!”   I flip chase around grabbing his waist lifting his cock to my mouth.  

I begin face fucking muscle.  Fuck Chase is so light he’s like my own personal fleshlight.  I hear him moaning and suddenly he begins shooting torrents of cum.  Flooding my mouth I’m gulping harder and harder. 

“what is happening to me!”  I hear Chase scream in horror. With each pulse he feels lighter and lighter.  

“NO NO MY BODY!”  I hear him screaming now with a higher gayer voice.  finally, the last flood of cum in my mouth.  I swallow.  Lick my lips and burp.  I feel the light body in my hand.  What now looks like a little high school dweeb.  

“what has happened to me?!”  Chase screams as he rubs his hands over his now stick frame.  I waddle up to him and now realize he only comes up to my waist.  I take my massive cock and smack him in the face hitting him with what must feel like a baseball bat to such a little guy.  

“this is your mission James. To be the ONLY muscle god.” Thomas says to me as he pets my massive body. 

“MORE SIR!” 

“In due time boy. In due time.”  Thomas says to me leading me away from the pathetic skinny twink in our godly presence. 

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys let me know your thoughts!   I had fun writing this one.  

Part 3

I followed thomas up the stairs.  Noticing how his cock swung between his legs and his muscled ass bulged with each step.  With every step I took on the stairs I could hear the wood creaking and feel it sink from my weight.  I finally get to the door way and realize I have to drop to my knees to get through.  I first stuck my head through but my shoulders couldn’t fit through the door.  Then I tried sideways but my ass and pecs were bulging so far I couldn’t fit. 

“Crush it.” Thomas said and with that I shoved through.  The Door frame broke in seconds and from my godly muscles.  

“FUCK SIR LOOK AT ME!”  I roared. Standing to my full height of what seemed 8 ft tall.  

“You’re a puny piece of shit.”  Thomas spit at me and then took his massive cock and smacked my leg with it.  “you’re tiny do you understand.”  He commanded again. 

“yes sir. I must grow more.”  I said this realizing that I must be well over 450lbs.  I flexed my biceps and bounced my pecs.  Trying to see the massive size I thought I was but I was tiny.  I needed to grow bigger.  Especially for Master.  

“I want you to go to your roomand put on what I left on the bed.”  Thomas said with a hint of excitement.  

I barreled down the hall.  My shoulders scraping the edges of the walls.  

“fuck I’m so tiny.  I MUST GROW!”  I kept repeating to myself.  I ran into my room crushing the door frame and saw a velvet track suit that looked like it was made for a whale.  The amount of fabric that went into this thing.  I then saw a turquoise blue set of posing trunks.  I threw them on.  The track suit was so huge on me I couldn’t even make out my form.  I just looked like a tent. I ran back out to where master was fully clothed with car keys in hand.  

“Get in the back of the van you tiny man.”  He scowled.  I knodded making my way to the van but then I stopped.  

“sir.”  I said pleadingly. 

“what?”  Thomas barked. 

“may I please have more.”  I begged. “Please master. I want to get huge for you and I’m such a pathetic little man.  Please.”  

“you know I was thinking the same thing.”  He said with a devilish grin.  

“how about I make you a deal.  We go to the gym and you humiliate yourself infront of everyone showing them how tiny and weak you are.  If you make through a workout with the weights I desire you will earn not 1…not 2….not even 4 but 10 extra doses.” He grinned.

“FUCK YES SIR I WILL DO WHATEVER!”  I SCREAMED 

We finally managed to show up at the gym.  But for some reason it looks different.  Its all decorated for Christmas.  When the last time I was here was right before the 4th of July.  

“sir when was the last time I was here.”  I asked looking down at my beautiful master. 

“6 months ago.”  He scoffed.

I racked my brain and I couldn’t figure it out.  How do I have no recollection of what happened during 6 months.  Suddenly I saw gabe.  Fuck he was huge.  He had grown since the last time I had seen him.  He looked easily 350 lbs.  

I followed master over to gabe.  Fuck he was such a tiny dude!   He only came up to my chest.  His eyes buggin out and his buddy standing next to him.  Holy fuck it was Chris the mutant Taylor.  I don’t’ get why everyone called im a mutant.  He was maybe half my size.  They both stood staring with their jaws wide open.  

“hey boys.”  Thomas said nonchalantly.  “want to see a true muscle beast.” 

Both of the obscene bodybuilders nodded staring at me and my tented body.  

“follow us.”  Thomas said leading us into a private room and locking the doors.  

“everyone strip.  James you last.”  Thomas commanded.  Gabe and Chris quickly undressed and revealed a meat backed body.  Veins exploding all over and muscles to die for.  

“who wants to be fucked first.”  Thomas commanded while dropping his pants revealing his massive cock.  

“ME MASTER!”  I begged

“wait boy. You’ll get yours.”  Thomas said. 

“I’m straight I know I am.”  Gabe said to Chris.

“me too dude I don’t take cock.”  Chris said worringly as his noticeable boner began tenting in his tigh lycra shorts.  Thomas then walked over to both of them.  Snapping his finger and both men on their knees.  Gabe was first. He quickly took thomas’ cock in his mouth and swallowed it whole.  I could see the tip of Thomas’ cock head stretching the muscle hulks throat.  Thomas however didn’t look as if he enjoyed it he just was thrusting watching the muscle man take his godly cock.  

“going to cum drink it all.”  Thomas commanded like it was ordering coffee.  Gabe grunted while Chris began stroking himself.  Thomas rammed all the way down gabes throat as I watched gabes stomach distend from the floods of cum that must be going in to his stream.  But then something weird happened.  Gabe began to pulse and almost grow.  I don’t know if he was or not because then Thomas looked at me. 

“Drink him.”  He commanded.

I walked up lifting gabe all the way for his 9” member to in my mouth.  I swallow it entirely in my mouth.  

“OH FUCK THIS THE BEST BLOW JOB EVER!”  Gabe screamed out as I held him mid air.  

“OH FUCK! I’M GUNNA OH FUCK! OH FUCK!  Ahhhhh fuck!”  he kept screaming  his hands running over my traps

“oh my god JAMES YOU’RE A FREAK! YOURE SO HUGE! FUCK YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME! OH FUCK!”  HE kept screaming and finally I felt his cock thicken in my mouth. 

“ITS HAPPENING! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!”  He roared and then BAM! A huge load of cum 

“oh fuck baby!”  he screamed again but his voice sounding a little different. Again I felt his muscle cum flood my mouth I eagerly swallowed it.  

“WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO YOU GABE!”  Chris screamed. Again more cum flooding my mouth.  

“oh my god youre shrinking!”  chris now in a state of panic and thomas going to him and beginning the feeding process.  

“I’M WHAT?!?”  Gabe said this time his body no longer looking monstrous but more like a national level bodybuilder.  “oh fuck again!”  he screamed meanwhile I’m holding this man with my two hands around his waist.  

“take it all this time James”. I heard thomas command and so I obeyed.  I sucked harder feeling cum flooding into me.  I let go of gabes body with one hand holding his diminishing body with my one massive tree trunk arm.  Finally he stopped cumming and I set him down.  Realizing he now only comes up to my knee and Thomas’ belly button.  

“OH FUCK SIR! MY BODY!”  I screamed.  Thomas signals to me.  So I try to go over to him and collapse as my body pulses larger and larger.  I feel a prick in my arm.  And I look up to see Chris being fed Thomas’ cum and an empty syringe being tossed aside.  

“OH FUCK SIR I’M GROWING!”  I roar I feel everything pulsing and getting extremely pumped.  I try to flex but it hurts so bad.  I feel the fabric of this loose track suit getting tighter.  I see everyone below me staring in awh.  I try to flex but I’m to pumped to move.  I’m getting bigger.  And suddenly I feel my whole body being squeezed by fabric.  

“FLEX FOR IT BOY!”  I hear my master scream.  So I take my arms even though the pain is to much to stand and begin flexing as hard as I can.  I’m roaring so loud the doors and mirrors are rattling.  I see the newly twinked gabe covering his ears.  I raise my arms up to pull a double bicep and in a second the sleeves rip.  I pull a most muscular and the the back shreds.  I hit my quads and the velvet gives away in tatters. All that’s left is an obscene bulge in my turquoise posing trunks.  My trunks are straing to fight against the python growing larger. 

“LOOK AT YOURSELF BOY?”  I hear my master say. 

I turn to look into the mirror and see the most grotesque huge man I’ve ever layed eyes on.  My pecs are so huge they hang over the first row of abs.  my arms look like they are morphed from one of those pictures.  My head is swallowed my traps and neck.  My legs are so big that tree trunks can’t even describe them.  I see my calves bulging out from side to side.  And then veins erupt all over my body.  Pulsing. 

“FUCK MASTER I’M A MONSTER!” I roar again.  
“bigger master make me bigger.”  I scream turning towering over him and the puny men with him. 

“of course boy.  Are you ready for your next meal?” he says pulling is god hood out of chris’ mouth.

“yes sir.” I say and with that my posing trunks snap off revealing the largest cock that slams into my pecs.  I reach out grabbing chris with one hand.  He’s already leaking so much precum. 

“NO I DON’T WANT TO BE SMALL! PLEASE I’LL DO ANYTHING!”  He begs. 

I open my mouth grabbing his tiny cock with my tongue and instantly he explodes in my mouth. 

“DRINK EVERY LAST DROP BOY!” Thomas commands so of course I obey. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

FINAL OF THE STORY.  

I have some ideas for more stories that'll be coming.  excited to share them.  

Part 4

I felt the muscles surging from chris’ body into mine. He was screaming in pleasure beggin me to suck harder but then would stop to beg me to stop to leave him with some size.  Gabe was at my feet worshiping the new god among him.  

“Please James Please leave me with something.” Chris begged.  Suddenly I felt a warm mouth at the tip of my cock.  

“every last drop boy.”  Thomas said to me and fuck did he look delicious.  He was still right at my pec level but he was filling out nicely.  Looked like a morphed fitness model but lean and his now godly cock swung heavily between his muscled thighs.  Gabe licking the tip of Thomas’ cock.  

“Off me.”  Thomas commanded and kicked the tiny man across the room.  Gabe cowarding down at my feet.  

“LOOK AT YOUR SELF CHRISY!”  Thomas yelled from beneath me and with one last burst of cum in my mouth I felt the little mans body begin to tremble.  My head was hitting the lights.  

“NO NO THIS CAN’T HAPPEN NO! PLEASE NO!”  chris screamed in a high pitch voice.  

“oh but it did.” Thomas began. “it did happen.  You’re nothing now.  Just like when you tossed me aside for that piece of shit that ran out of her.”  

“Eugene?”  Chris said looking up into my masters eyes. 

“yes chrisy.  Its me Eugene.  Look what you could have had.  You could have been the biggest man in the world.  The most freaky man.  You could have had everything, but you tossed me aside for that wanna be.  Now look at my slave.  James.  He’s perfection.”  

I stood fully up feeling my muscle pump more and more full.  Chris stood up only coming to my knees.  

“down boy.” Thomas spat at me. 

I immediately kneeled down to eye level with my muscle growing god.  It was everything I dreamed.  Everything. I was huge. So huge I could barely function.  I was a monster freak.  FINALLY!  I don’t know what it was but I roared out loud again flexing my massive arms.  Peaks on top of peaks.  My pecs so huge and full of striations that they looked like they were alive.  My cock so huge that it began to grow up.  

“watch chrisy poo.” Thomas said and walked around to me filling my ass with his 24” cock.  Sliding all the way in me.  

“make me bigger master. Please.”  I begged.  Thomas chuckled 

“See chrisy… James was meant for this.”  Thomas said and then plunged deeper in me.  He reached over grabbing the biggest syringe I’ve ever seen.  

“NOW WE KNOW WHAT 10 DOSES DOES HOW ABOUT 100!”  he began laughing maniacally.  And I felt the needle plunge into my lat.   

“FUUCK DADDY!”  I roared.  My voice vibrating everything in the room.  I felt the syrum injecting in me.  I felt my masters cock filliing up in side me.  

“how big James?”  Thomas asked me.  I looked the twink chris in the eyes.  

“never stop.” I grinned.  Gabe and chris ran over to me.  Their little dicklettes spurting dribbles of cum all over my face.  

“FLIP OVER NOW.”  Thomas screamed.  I obeyed and did  my cock sliding up into my mouth. 

“suck yourself dry boy.  Every last drop when I say so.”  Thomas commanded. 

Chris now was now punching my massive arms so I flexed them feeling the surge.  Gabe began licking the rock hard muscles that were piling all over my body.  I Flexed harder and harder see the striations betting deeper and deeper, but my body pulsed more.  My ass was now so big my back arched.   

“time to demolish this place.”  Thomas grinned and he began cumming inside me.  Flooding my insides.  My stomach began to balloon out like a a water balloon.  Looking like it was going to burst open.  He kept filling me.  I could feel the cum filling up my body.  Every crevis. 

“NOW SUCK JAMES SUCK!”  Thomas screamed.  He slid his cock out of me.  And I began sucking myself off.  FUCK IT WAS HOT I sucked harder and harder swirling my tongue around the tip.  And suddenly I felt my cock lunge deeper in my mouth.  Deeper it went and arching into the back of my mouth.  EXPLOSION of cum and fuck did it feel good.  Cum emptying and refilling into me but this time unlike the other times my body began to buzz.  My veins began to bulge all over.  My muscles were pulsing hard.  

“MASTER IS HURTS!” I SCREAMED. Chris coming again seeing the once wannabe bodybuilder turned into the biggest freak to ever be alive.  

“FLEX NOW” HE COMMANDED.  And so I did.  My head slamming the ceiling.  My arms now so heavy and thick. My ass bulging more and more.  My pecs balloon out and my tits becoming invisible from the muscle.  My abs growing to a 16 pack.  My legs so huge I can barely walk.  My lats flaring my arms out to the sides.  My cock now coming back to my mouth.  

I stood up fast slamming through the ceiling.  I must have been 24 feet tall.  I looked at the world around me.  Cars fleeing the parking lot.  People running.  Men standing staring at me scared for their lives.  I flexed my massive body ripping down the rest of the building.  Leaving me standing over the puny weaklings.  I looked around to see a huge amount of bodybuilders standing staring at me.  I looked at them and roared while hitting a most muscular.  more than one leaned over and  puked.  The others all began convulsing and cumming in their pants.  I looked down at my master who was still at pec level. 

“Master?”  I said. 

“yes my muscle freak.”  Thomas said grabbing my tits and twisting making me let a huge roar.  

“BIGGER!” I growled.   

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2