Diatestrol

Neverstopgrowing

“how big do you want to get James."  I say to myself looking in the mirror.  "there's no limit."” I respond holding the syringe in my hand.  Ok.. so 1 ml…..ah fuck it lets just double it and see what happens.  Now let me begin by saying I have always wanted to be massive.  Like take a pro bodybuilder….then double it…no scratch that quadruple it.  Mainly because quads are my favorite.  Don’t get me wrong though if you saw me in person you would do a double take.  I’m about 5’10 220lbs.  any guy would kill to have my body as it already is, but not me.  I want to be a freak and after this last coach ditching me for a bodybuilder who has more potential I’m done.  I’m done relying on these guys.  So this is where I’m at and I hope you’re ready for the journey.  I begin by taking my eight mandatory poses and weight.  221.4 this morning.  Ok not bad Xls fit tight and my ass looks amazing.  But I did all this research and found a distributer of this new steroid on the market.  It’s Diatestrol.  Apparently it’s a super intense version of dianabol, test, and winstrol.  Which ok whatever no one has tried it yet.  My friend Thomas told me he could get me some before it’s pulled completely so I said fine and he ordered me as many vials as he could.  Now theres suppose to be no side effects and I’m interested in knowing….hold on my phone is going off.   Its Thomas…. Weird. 

“Hey Thomas.” 

“ James did you take the serum yet?”

Shit…..should I tell him I just doubled the dosage and shot myself up.

“No way why?”

“Oh thank god.  Throw it away James. Its completely pulled the doctors who made it are in prison.”

OH FUCK.. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO.

“James?”

“Yeah?”

“You ok? You didn’t take it did you?”

“no way dude. I’ll get rid of it.  Has anyone taken it?”

“no one thank god. Apparently the government documentation said it causes mental, physical, and sexual disabilities.”

Oh god……I think to myself

“oh shit.. well thanks for calling me.” 

Well fuck…I guess I’m going to die. 

“wait before you go Thomas, has anyone died?  And how does the government know this if there isn’t any human test subjects?”

“oh they tested monkeys it says. No deaths it reports.  I don’t know man just throw it out.  See ya at the gym later.” 

Ok fuck.. well at least no one died.  Damn I’m hungry.  I really need to go to the grocery store.  *gurgle*. Fuck I’m starving! 

I jump in my car and drive to the nearest taco bell.  I know I know don’t judge me I’m just starving.  Wait didn’t Thomas call me a few minutes ago…uhm yeah I guess he did .  Weird I don’t’ even remember our conversation.  Ah fuck the seatbelt is cutting into my pecs. 

“Welcome to taco bell how may I take your order.”

“I want it all.” 

“excuse me?”

“everything you have give me 10 of everything on the menu.” 

What the fuck am I saying.  OH FUCK I’M STARVING! 

“sir seriously?”

“YES I’M FUCKING SERIOUS!” woah james calm down what is getting into you.  Wait didn’t you take some new steroid…..

“sorry I mean yes please. I’m just really hungry.”

“ok sir that will be 1068.72.”

“sure thing.” 

“theres a lot here sir can you pull around front and we will bring.”

“BRING IT TO ME AS ITS GETTING DONE!”

Why does the girl look so terrified of me? Ah fuck this seatbelt is really hurting.  God damnit…oh shit…. I just yanked the seat belt off the wall….. god damnit. 

Oh praise god the first order here and I begin stuffing my face.  Just one after another and I’m keeping up with them.  Almost an hour later and I’m still stuffing my face.  My stomach protruding out fighting for space against my steering wheel.  I finish my last bite. FUCK THAT FEELS AMAZING! “GYM TIME!”

I floor it to the gym and get there seeing Gabe the big guy that trains here.  6’4 300lbs.  Ya that sounds like a lot but at 6’4 he should be 360 to be a true freak.  He still walks normal… its pathetic.  I get out of the car and slam my door.  I’m breathing abnormally heavy.  Walking in I see Thomas my slender gay best friend.  Tall dark and handsome with an ass that goes for days.  He definitely has a models body but the brains of boy genius.  

“damn james.”

“what?”

“what are you on?”

“what do youmean?”

“You look like you’ve gained 10lbs since yesterday.” 

“dude I weighed myself this morni…..” I stop thinking to myself. Wait I did inject myself with that serum. I DID.  DOUBLE THE DOSE OH FUUUUCK. I stare at Thomas with a look that obviously freaks him out. 

“james…. You ok?”

“yeah I need to weigh my…” I spot the squat rack that Gabe is at.  He has it loaded with 4 plates on each side.  “I can squat that.” 

“What? You can squat what Big Gabe is squatting?”

“fuck yes I can.”  I said smacking my chest then smacking Thomas’ ass. “Come watch me crush this bitch.” I begin strutting over to Gabe.  I see him sitting on the floor sweat pouring off of him.  He looks beat. 

“are you fucking serious bro.”  WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME TODAY. 

“excuse me”. Gabe grunted in between breaths.  His pecs heaving up and down. 

“Watch a true muscle freak.”  I go under the weight and hold on.  I’ve never even lifted over 315 how do I think I’m going to lift this.  I lift the weight.  My knees shaking but I notice veins popping out everywhere.  Thomas’ eyes are getting wider I can see in the mirror behind me.  I begin to descend down my ass hitting the bottom of the hole.  Then I try to push up.  But I’m stuck. Gabe begins to laugh. 

“oh ya what a big tough muscle fr….”He stops mid sentence as I let out an obscene scream and explode up.  I go again. And again. And again. I bust out 20 reps and throw the weight on the rack.  

“FUCK YA YOU BITCH.”  I Look up at gabe my eyes level with his chin.  He grabs my shirt 

“you calling me a bitch bro.”  

“Uh ya I am you fucking idiot.”  I say grabbing his wrists and slowly starting to squeeze.  I see pain overcome his face. I feel power building inside me. I look in the mirror as Gabe drops to his knees and his face lands in my crotch.  My cock twitches in delight as a new slave is being made.  Wait did I just say slave… also why am I getting so worked up.   I see in the mirror my muscles bulging all over.  I look massive.  Veins popping out everywhere they almost seem to be pulsing. 

“You are a fucking asshole.” Gabe spits at me.  

“oh really? Fucking asshole?”  I begin to squeeze his wrist harder until I hear a snap. Gabe screams out in pain and I look at Thomas who has a massive wet spot all over his pants.  I look back in the mirror and at the weight I just demolished.  I look around the gym and see people quickly collecting their things.  What is their issue? I’m just trying to work out here.  Damn why is gabe on the floor….. 

Oh fuck I’m starving. Noticing my clothes are so fucking tight.  I knew I sucked at laundry. 

I then rip my shirt and a shorts off.  Thomas lets out an audible gasp.  I look fucking amazing.  I’m huge. My biceps are massive and split down the center with mountain like peaks.  My traps are raising up towards my ears.  My pecs are so huge that my nipples can’t even be seen.  My 6 no 8 no HOLY FUCK MY 12 PACK! Is so fucking shredded.  I rub my hands over them a few time to which I see two legs…no they aren’t legs these are fucking tree trunks.  They are so huge that I’m not even sure I’ll be able to walk.  My calves are jutting out like perfect diamonds.  My hands are running around my body.  I finally find my nips and twist. “HOLY FUCK!”  My semi hard cock lunges forward snapping the band off my briefs.  Holy shit how big is my cock now. Its at least 9 inches and fuck its thick.  I feel a hand on my now shelf like ass I try to see who it is in the mirror but I’m so massive I’m blocking them.  A finger slips up into my hole.  I drop to my knees and moan trying to hold my orgasm in.  I feel the finger slide in deeper hitting my prostate and then I hear a deep voice. “cum.”  And like that James Vesuvius came.  All over Gabe, who seems to be relishing every moment, all over the mats, all over the mirror. I feel the finger slide out of me and I collapse on the ground.  My body pulsing.   

I hear Thomas’ voice now. 

“James come here.” 

“Yes Thomas?”

“get on the scale.”

“Yes Thomas.”

I step on the scale.  I add 220 and the scale is too light.  I had 5 lbs nothing. 10 lbs. nothing. 20lbs nothing. 30 lbs and finally the weight settles at 250. 

“Very good James.” 

“yes sir.” Wait why am I calling Thomas Sir 

“30lbs.   in one day.  Lets see if we can make it 50 tomorrow.  Thomas slaps my ass one two and then I feel a stab I try to see what is going on but I a sudden overwhelming feeling of orgasmic euphoria comes over me.  

“How big do you want to get boy?” Thomas says to me.

I stand up straight pecs bulging out.  

“there’s no limit sir.”  I scream out like I’m in the military answering my sergeant 

“correct.”  Thomas grins deliciously. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...