beastcz

Amazing start to the story! It's plenty hot already, and I really look forward to more. 😋

1996bodybuilder

Caint wait for more 

Ro20316

What an interesting start and i cantw ait to read the changes Will gonna fo through

Kymuscleboy

Awesome idea for a story and a great start so far! I'm looking forward to how it develops.

kororo10

it's really awesome. plz write more!!!

Ro20316

Man. This keeps getting better and betetr.

I thought because of Will conditioning he wouldnt grow a hard gut  but a chiseled body and his new brothers being all over him cause of that

zazu

I love this story! I think the simple muscle growth stories can sometimes be the most engaging, and this one has some good characters and a lot of great potential. I am a sucker for happy endings, though, so I really hope William comes around to his newfound manliness soon!

Lovely stuff, keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Kymuscleboy

I didn't think part two could possibly be better than part one, but I was wrong! It was fantastic. I love the dichotomy of how Will acts immediately after he drinks the muscle shake and then when he is more his old self, resisting the change. The descriptions of both the physical and mental changes are incredible. I can't wait for part three!

• Like 1