I struggled a little bit with this chapter. I pretty much have an idea of how this story is going to end, I am just struggling to fill in the gaps and not just end it right now. Lol With that being said, I think the next part (Part 4) is going to be the final chapter and all will most likely be wrapped up then. There wasn't a whole lot of growth in this chapter, but I promise, there is ALOT more to come in the next chapter. :)

Part 3

A few days had passed since that shocking morning that I had literally ballooned up with muscle and, unfortunately for me, I continued to pack on the pounds, despite my efforts to stop it from happening. Just in the past few days, I’d packed on another 10lbs. I just looked slightly bigger everywhere. Everyday activities were a nuisance now. The slightest movement caused all of my engorged muscles to bulge and fight against each other. I don’t know how Tyler and Seth functioned with their even larger muscles. Doorways were becoming an issue, as was showering, putting on deodorant. I had started to grow all of this gross hair all over my body too. As much as I wanted to shave it all off, there was no way in hell I would be able to maneuver myself in order to shave everything.

Clothes were the one thing I didn’t have to worry about. In the efforts to hide my growing body, I had started borrowing my brothers’ clothing. Even at my larger size, their clothes still basically swallowed my frame. It was still pretty obvious that there was something large looming underneath the fabric, but it was better than the alternative. It was almost a week later when my weight gain seemed to be finally leveling out at an enormous 275lbs. I looked like a goddamn off season bodybuilder now. None of this made any sense to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks when I slipped William another one of my shakes while Tyler was out. Against Tyler’s wishes, I just had to slip William another shake. I cut way back on the dosage, though, so he won’t blow up like he did last time. I gave him probably half of what we’d given him the first time. I really just wanted to see this other William come out to play again. He made a damn good workout buddy. He guzzled down the shake quickly and no sooner had he set the cup down, did I see his facial expression start to change. His eyes glazed over for a second and then it was like he snapped out of it. He gazed hungrily at his beefy body and just grinned. Hell yeah, Will was back.

“Let’s go fuckin’ lift, bro. I wanna see what all this beef can do!” grunted Will.

Will changed out of his baggy clothes and put on some of his old clothes, obscenely showing off every crevice of his muscle-packed body. He strutted out the front door, his hairy chest literally falling out of each end of his too-small tank top. We went to the gym and we trained chest and tris. And it was one of the hardest and best lifts I’d ever had. This little hoss knew how to really push you past your breaking point. Three hours later, I had the best pump of my life and Will’s tank top had lost the battle at some point during our workout. The straps of the tank had literally blown off of his torso as his pecs had pumped up. What remained was still stretched tightly across his thick roid gut.

We were about to go home, but Will insisted on going to the mall. He wanted to get some new clothes to show off his “fuckin’ hot bod” - his words, not mine. We went to the Nike store and basically stocked up on workout gear. He filled out all the XL sizes quite nicely now. He spent most of the day trying on all the clothes and posing in front of the mirrors, grinning stupidly at himself. He was literally intoxicated on himself, on his size. What a world of difference this version of William was from the other.

We made our way home and there in the kitchen was Tyler. He could tell immediately by Will’s personality what I’d done. He glared at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and feigned ignorance. Will trudged up the stairs, muttering something about taking a nap. Tyler still glared at me.

“What the hell, man? I thought we agreed to slow this down?”, he snapped angrily at me.

“Chill out, bro I gave him a really small dose. I just wanted the ‘fun’ William to come back. He shouldn’t be growing any more than the residual effects of the last dose caused him to grow.”

“Well ok, but no more for at least another week, deal?” “Deal.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groggily awoke the next morning. Fuck. I had only planned on taking a nap and I slept straight through dinner through the rest of the night. How am I gonna feed these growing muscles if I sleep through meals?! I rose from my bed and did my morning weigh in. I stepped on my scale, smirking at how difficult it was getting for me to squeeze my mammoth legs together enough to fit both feet on the scale. 300lbs - the screen blinked. I blinked. And then I roared. I had fuckin’ grown 25lbs and I had finally reached the coveted big three hundo. I responded by flexing my engorged muscles in the mirror, watching my thick tube of a cock rise to attention. It looks like WIll Jr. had grown too. The thick head of my dick was starting to graze the underbelly of my pecs, my egg-size balls practically churning full of cum.

I threw on some of the clothes I had purchased yesterday, loving how much tighter they felt on me already. It wouldn’t be too much longer and I would be filling out those clothes I’d borrowed from Seth and Tyler. Fuck yeah. I waddled, yes literally waddled, downstairs to cook myself a big breakfast. I had to make up for the dinner I didn’t eat last night, after all. Damn, this stairwell just keeps getting more and more narrow, I thought.

Downstairs, I prepared a massive meal. I cooked an entire carton of eggs, an entire package of bacon, and 6 slices of toast. I was in the middle of wolfing all of this food down, when Tyler turned the corner with a look of horror on his face. I let out a loud belch and smirked at him, flexing my big ole guns.

“William what the hell are you doing?”, gawked Tyler.

“Well I slept through dinner last night. I gotta feed all this muscle somehow. I am a growing boy, after all!”, I said, patting my increasingly larger muscle belly.

“Dude how much do you weigh now? You’re looking huge!”

I just smirked and popped my big, juicy pecs with each syllable as I told him, “3-0-0.”

His mouth literally dropped to the floor in shock. Seth came bounding around the corner and his reaction was quite different.

“Lookin’ fuckin’ huge bro! Hell yeah!”

Again, I smirked and flexed every engorged muscle in unison. “FUCK YEAH!” I screamed. I finished off my enormous meal and basically demanded my two brothers come work out with me. I was really feeling it today and decided that we needed to do legs today. So legs, we did. I was mid-set on the leg press, pressing an inhuman amount of weight when I blinked and I was completely disoriented. I looked around.

Why the fuck was I at a gym? I looked ahead and was met with two massive furry globes eclipsing much of my vision. What little I could see past those two globes was two giant, hairy trunks of pure muscle, working to push back an insane amount of weight. I lifted my hand, opening and closing it to make sure that this massive, hairy paw was actually mine. Attached to that muscled hand was what looked like a thick, hairy slab of a turkey leg attached where my forearm should be. I studied it, curiously. Without even thinking, I had locked the weight back in place and struggled to my feet. Fuck, I felt so heavy. Even heavier than I had before. I looked confusingly at Tyler and Seth before I had a complete meltdown right there in the middle of the gym.

“Where the fuck am I!? What the hell is going on! HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HERE!”, I roared.

“Dude. Calm down. Let’s not make a scene. It was your idea to come workout with us today. You said you wanted to work legs since you worked chest and triceps yesterday.”

“Yesterday? What day is it?”, I groaned.

“Bro it’s Thursday.”

Everything started spinning. What the hell was going on with me. It was just Tuesday afternoon like two seconds ago. I seemingly blinked and a day and a half had passed and I looked even more massive, if that were possible. Before either Tyler or Seth could say anything else, I stormed out of the gym in a state of confusion and just started running. I didn’t even know where. I just needed to clear my head.

Love the story so far and looking forward to the conclusion. I am curious to see Will's attitude at his 'settled', final state. How dominant he'll be towards his bros in law once he's bigger than them, etc. In any case, great work. Thank you. 

I've absolutely loved the story so far as well!  You had me going for a minute. When William got up and he still was in the zone with loving his size, I thought maybe a permanent change in mental attitude had overtaken him. It was a good twist having him come out of it during the workout at the gym.

I can't wait for the final chapter, but I hope it's a long one. It seems like there is a lot still to go through, Will getting hopefully bigger (much) than the other two brothers, his wife's reaction to his new size, whether he truly learns to accept and even embrace his size. Thanks for a terrific story!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

"I just started running."

Ahem, you mean "Waddling", don't you big boy? 😈
I'm looking forward to the next part. I totally expect him to go through some shock about how he can't run anymore, and I know there will be hell to pay when his wife gets home. ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, tjd460 said:

any news if this is getting part 4?

I keep starting it and losing inspiration. I will have it done eventually, but I don’t have a specific timeframe unfortunately. Hopefully sooner rather than later! 😫