The Recruiter: Hockey Star

tigerjock

Originally posted on musclegrowth.org in 2008 by rascaldawg, now known as tigerjock.

April 5, 2027, 8:45 a.m.

It’s been a week or two since we last obtained a recruit, so my team has been getting quite anxious to do another. It’s usually slow this time of year since baseball season has started and basketball is coming to an end.

Early this morning an order came in for a hockey player. Usually, orders for hockey players don’t come in this late in the season, but one of the teams is hurting really bad for a new defenseman.

SPORT: 165 – Hockey (National Hockey League)
POSITION: C923 – Defenseman – Left

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:

(_) CUSTOM
(X) AUTO-SELECT (CHOOSE OPTIONS BELOW)
(X) AUTOMATIC AVERAGE, TOP FIVE PLAYERS OF POSITION (CURRENT)
(_) AUTOMATIC AVERAGE, TOP FIVE PLAYERS OF POSITION (HISTORICAL)
(_) DUPLICATE EXISTING PLAYER (CLONING FOR INJURY REPLACEMENT)

Now, it’s time to see what the computer comes up with. I’ll have to go get a cup of coffee while I wait. 

SUBJECT: CRAIG JOHNSON
ADDRESS: 3231 Lily Drive, Dallas, Texas

I walk up to the computer to find our subject has been identified. Looks like we’ll be traveling to get to him, so I start making some calls to get the team together.

11:30 a.m.

The team is driving down the interstate in our equipment filled van. Todd is driving with Chris, Zach, and myself all strapped into the back trying to pass the time away.

April 6, 2027, 10:00 a.m.

Phew! It’s been a long drive and we’re ready to get started. Our operations require us to take the van everywhere since we can’t necessary take our recruit out in public. 

Craig is moving around inside the house and it doesn’t appear his parents are home, so we’re preparing to deploy shortly. Chris is changing into street clothes from his BDUs so he won’t be as obvious when Craig answers the door.

10:15 a.m.

It’s time. Chris is at the front door ringing the bell and the rest of us are around the corner where we aren’t visible. As the subject begins to answer the door, Chris tries to engage him in a short conversation, topic unknown. Chris then pulls out a tranquilizer gun and shoots the subject in the stomach.

As the tranquilizer kicks in, Craig begins lunge at Chris while we are approaching, guns drawn. The two struggle for a moment until the subject goes unsteady and falls to the floor. The tranquilizer we use is very quick acting but not long in duration, so we begin to move quickly.

“Team, get him into the van – we need to get out of here fast,” I command, with Todd picks up the subject and carries him to the van. Chris, Zach, and I quickly scan the area for any possible evidence left behind and run back to the van to get out of here.

11:15 a.m.
Since this subject is so far away from our lab, the team has to make do with our mobile equipment. We’re at a sleezy hotel on the outskirts of town, Chris and Zach are setting up the equipment as Todd and myself are prepping the subject.

This 18 year old kid is prime material for the process. We cut off his Abercrombie and Fitch clothes, finding a very attractive and lean body as he lays in bed. I noticed Todd had a hard on while he was taking off the subject’s underwear. I then install a tight pair of Under Armour compression shorts on his body with a cup. Boldly printed cross the front of the right leg and his ass is his new serial number HK-06-C4977. Todd then spreads his legs and arms apart, straps them down, and announces that the subject is now ready for the change.

I approach Craig with some smelling salts and he begins to wake up. As he regains awareness of my presence and his surroundings, he begins to struggle against the restraints as I begin my speech.

“Craig, my name is John and I’m with the Department of Athletic Resources. You have been drafted to become a player in the National Hockey League, position defenseman. This draft is not optional and you will not resist. Is that clear?”

“What do you mean?” he asks, confused. Responding with a straight and stern voice, I explain “you are becoming a hockey player. A bad ass jock. It’s pretty simple, so we’re going to start while you think it over.”

With that comment, I motion over to Todd to begin the process. The equipment surrounding the bed then begins to bath the subject in a bright red light as his body below the neck freezes in place. As the red light intensifies, a blue light begins to scan the body from the feet up, leaving behind stunning changes. As it passes over his feet, they begin to crack loudly and expand, widening and painfully becoming size 12. You could tell he is screaming in pain from his facial expressions, but no sound is coming out as the beam moves up his body.

The beam begins to move over his ankles and into his legs as bones continue to crack and lengthen. Muscle is also expanding violently as the beam moves slightly faster up and passes over his knees. As his knees sound like they are being shattered with a club, they reform and strengthen to accommodate his new height, weight, and the demand hockey will place on them.

The beam now begins to expand and encompass both thighs. The femur begins to shatter into multiple pieces as the muscle stretches the bone to bring his height now to 6’0”. Muscle also begins to blow his thighs up like a balloon, adding inch after inch of defined circumference to his new lower body. 

The blue beam then begins to fade as a yellow beam takes over, centering over the subject’s genitals. As the yellow light begins to pulsate, his cock begins to swell and fill of blood. Meanwhile, the subject’s head is thrashing around like he’s having a seizure – the sign of more and more nerves connecting his cock to his brain. The cock continues swelling beyond it’s original size, growing in diameter and length until it reaches 10” inside the cup and begins to creep out the top of his compression shorts. His balls also begin to fill the bottom of the cup, swelling with semen and testosterone for the rest of the transformation.

The blue beam then returns, encompassing the subject’s pelvic bone and ass. As the cracking noises of bone continue, you can tell his hips are readjusting for the perfect configuration for hockey. The glutes begin swelling as well, lifting up his body from the bed as the muscle packs on thicker and thicker.

Now encompassing the subject's entire upper body, it gradually begins to glow brighter and brighter, almost blinding. Every muscle – back, abs, pecs, biceps and triceps – begins to contract all at once, causing almost every bone in his upper body to break. All of the muscle then begins to swell and thicken, adding strength second by second to this future star’s upper body. With each muscle getting bigger, the remains of his bones and vertebra begin to stretch and reform, giving him the frame needed for the constant hits of hockey. Giving him the weight needed to plow into the opposing team.

The beam now begins to dim slowly, leaving behind a solid 6 pac and two humongous pecs with skin stretched tightly over them. His back also shows much muscle definition, with the large lats complimenting his wide shoulders. His arms also lengthened dramatically, becoming perfectly proportional to his now 6’3” body with 17” upper arms and and almost as thick forarms.

An orange beam now begins to encompass his head and neck as they begin to reform and enlargen. The subject’s skull swells to become slightly larger as his nose breaks and reforms, leaving behind the fact that his nose has been sacrificed for the sport. As his neck thickens with muscle, his eyes also begin to optimize themselves to see the puck as they change to a stunning bright blue. The hair on his head start to retract into his head as rough stubble form on the face, giving him a extremely tough appearance.

Just before the orange beam fades, it begins to pulse with bright light as it begins mental programming. All of the subject’s nerves begin to synchronize with his brain for playing hockey, the ability to skate, ram opposing players into the wall, and shooting game winning scores. Meanwhile, a new personality begins to take hold, leaving Craig the burning desire to win and dominate on the rink and off.

Finally, a green laser then scans from his head down and disappears, leaving behind this jock’s new clothes. Now dressed in a form fitting Colorado Avalanche t-shirt with his name JOHNSON and number 16 on the back, a pair of Adidas basketball shorts, an Avalanche ball cap, and a pair of Nike Shox, the new athlete begins to awaken from the procedure.

As I motion for his attention, I announce “Congratulations Craig, you are now officially a professional athlete. How do you feel?” “Fuck man,” he begins to tell me in his deep attractive voice, “I’m fucking horny, can I suck your cock? “I’d see no problem in that,” I respond, opening the fly on my pants and pulling out my nine incher for some jock pleasure.

As he teasingly sucked me dry, the rest of the team stood around the both of us jacking off at the sight of this new stud.
  • Upvote 5