Have A Drink

Based on Linkin’s Giant Morph’s LGM Drinks

As I closed the door behind me I could hear him banging around in the kitchen. I swear he uses every pot we own when he cooks. My keys click together as I try to stuff them in my pocket with my shaky hand; I was probably a little too excited to show him the surprise I had for him. I stepped around the corner and my suspicions were confirmed. The sink was full of dirty dishes and those that were still in use were scattered all over the counters. His back was to me and I could tell he was lost in his own world. I set my bag down heavily on the table and the sound seemed to break through his mental bubble.

“Hey! Good, you’re home. I’m just finishing up my meal prep and then I’m going to get started on dinner!” He turned to face me, wiping his hands on his messy shirt. I had to admire him, he wasn’t much of a cook but in his dedication to grow bigger he had learned slowly from YouTube tutorials and old “The French Chef” reruns. I don’t think he actually cared to make anything Julia made,nI think he just thought she was fun. I took him in for a moment. We were both pretty heavy before we met and he had started his fitness journey a while before I had. Although he had slowly started putting on muscle after his weight loss he was still carrying a little extra here and there. You could tell he lifts at the gym but I wouldn’t say he was near being thought of as a gym rat. His red hair was a mess as usual and his shirt looked like he had tried cooking on it.

“Have an accident?” I question, pointing to his food covered shirt. He looked down and laughed, trying to wipe the excess bits off of him.

“I couldn’t find a lid that fit so I made one fit. It uh, ended up popping off. It actually hit the ceiling…” I followed his finger above the stove, expecting to see more food splatters, but was met with a large lid-shaped dent. The land lord is going to love that.

“Why don’t you take a break and I’ll cook dinner?” My heart began thumping as I reached for the can in my bag. “You can drink this while you relax.” I set it down in front of me, taking extra care that the label was facing him. I could see his body tense as his eyes went wide.

“How did you afford that?” he mutter as he eased over to the table to touch it.

“I held up a bank.” His hand withdrew quickly from the can and I laughed. “Brennan, do you really think I could rob a bank?”

“Wull, no! I don’t know, maybe!” he defended, reaching for the can again. “We don’t make enough for this. You wouldn’t be able to afford this with a raise, or even a large bonus. This is the LGM Power Drink. There is a reason they aren’t cheap.” He slowly turned it in his hands, almost as if he didn’t believe it was real.

“You’re right, we can’t afford it. Nor can we afford the other one.” I smiled as I pulled out the second can, the LGM Giant Drink. He set the can he was holding back down on the table.

“How.” He demanded.

I had taken off work early so that I could drive to the store they sold the drinks at. Walking in it seemed like just another supplement shop, only really high end. I’m surprised it was empty. When the drinks had first come out it seemed like they were selling like wildfire. The Power Drink was like an instant steroid, making you pack on pounds of muscle in minutes. The Giant Drink made you almost inhumanly tall. The only problem was that the drinks were extremely expensive and you could only have one, which wasn’t revealed until later. Once you had been changed by the formula it wouldn’t work again. I guess a lot of people decided not to bother with it if it was only ‘one and done’. When I got up to the counter I was surprised to be approached by an average looking gentleman. He had a trim but muscular build and wore a fitted button up red shirt with khaki pants that hugged his thick legs well.

“How can I help you?” He had asked with a white smile.

“I just had kind of a dumb question for you. Is it possible to get the LGM Drinks by making small payments or does it all have to be up front?” I nervously asked, already feeling like I knew the answer.

“Unfortunately we require that all payments are made up front, it’s policy.” He shrugged his shoulders. “I guess it didn’t used to be but after you get burned a couple of times with people benefiting from the product and skipping out on payments, things have to change.” I nodded in agreement and was about to thank him when a woman came storming in with a man in tow. I stepped aside as she got to the counter and slammed two cans down.

“My husband bought these behind my back using our money but I do not want them. I would like to return them for a refund.” I could feel the waves of anger coming off of her and I was amazed at how well she kept her composure. Her husband seemed like he wanted to protest but he stayed silent. The sales rep seemed hesitant.

“I apologize, ma’am, but since this product is considered a ‘food’ product, store policy is that once it has left the store it cannot be returned for fear of contamination.” I could see the tendons in her neck twitch. I was expecting her to freak out but she must have been brought up well because she slowly grabbed the cans and turned to her husband.

“See, babe, now I have to take them.” He smirked at her, holding out his hands for the cans like he’d won. She spun around on her heels so fast I’m surprised her ankles didn’t break. She forced the cans into my hands with a wild look in her eyes.

“You want this stuff? Here, take these.” She spun around just as fast as the first time to reface her husband.

“Honey,” he wined, “You can’t! Those were a lot of money!” She stuck a finger in his face.

“Exactly! Money you spend without talking to me about it first. Money on something that changes you. Maybe spending thousands of dollars and getting nothing will teach you to be smarter next time. You do not get to do what you want behind my back. You want to do that, divorce me.” She stormed out of the store just as quickly as she came. Her husband stared after her for a moment, turned to me and debated on whether or not to take the drinks back.

“Good luck.” He spat and hurried out to chase her down. The clerk and I stood for a moment, stunned at what had just happened.

“Do you want a bag for those?” he offered, breaking the silence.

“So she just gave them to you. Just like that?” Brennan asked skeptically, raising his eyebrow.

“I know it sounds made up but honest, it’s true.” I raised my right hand to help testify. He stared at me for another moment and then seemed satisfied.

“Alright then,” he said, clapping his hands together, “which one do you want?” I shot him a puzzled look.

“These are for you. I thought you wanted this?” I protested, pushing both cans towards him. He pulled back a chair and sat.

“I do! But I know what these things can do to you and I don’t want to be a complete freak. I know you’ve wanted to be huge too. I’m not taking both drinks.” He crossed his arms defiantly. I scowled at him for a moment but he was right. Although I planned on giving both to him I was a little mad at myself for doing so. He wasn’t the only one on a body transformation journey. I was 5’8” and still carried a good extra 30 lbs. I had worked my muscles to be more solid and less soft but they weren’t bigger by any means. “How about this. We’ll split them. We’ll each take half of both drinks. Deal?” He held out his hand in a corny fashion, as though he really expected me to have to shake on it rather than just agreeing. I grabbed his hand with mine and gave it a good pump. He smiled and got up from the table and grabbed four glasses from the cupboard.

“You didn’t use those while cooking?” I teased.

“Shut up.” He teased back. He poured each drink fully out into one glass. The cans weren’t transparent so he wanted to see how much was in each can before splitting it. He then poured half of each drink into a different glass, and then switched and added the other half into its opposite.  

“Quite the process.” I remarked as he handed me one of the glasses.

“Don’t knock the process. It’s science!” he replied in a bad Einstein impression. We laughed and stared at our drinks. “Do we really want this?” he questioned as he looked at me.

“I know you do. And I guess I do too. Things will change but we’ll do it together, okay?” He nodded.

“Okay. On three?” he raised the glass to his lips.

“Why don’t you go first? That way we aren’t so involved with our own changes we miss out on each other’s?” As I said that a wave of excitement rolled through me and I could feel myself getting hard. He took a small sip to taste it, then chugged the rest of it back in a few gulps.

“How is it?” I asked as he frowned slightly and rubbed his stomach.

“It’s like a flat, fruity soda.”

“Flat? One of the selling points was that it was supposed to be carbonated like a soft drink…” I grabbed one of the cans to look for an expiration date but could find anything. Brennan’s moans brought me back out of my thought bubble. “Are you okay? Are you in pain?”

“I’m not in pain,” he breathed, a look of pleasure washing over his face and I saw his shoulders relax, “I actually feel really good.” I looked him up and down to see if any changes started happening and I saw his crotch begin to stir. I could see his flaccid cock begin to swell in his shorts, stretching down his leg. He was feeling good. Really good. I hadn’t seen him this hard before. I guess if everything else was going to grow, this was going to grow to match… He started to stretch his arms and legs, feeling something I couldn’t see. Moans escaped his lips and he ran his fingers through his hair. Then it started to happen, coming almost in spurts.

His shoulders stretched wider and his neck shot up. His femurs began stretching up as his arms stretched down. I watch his feet begin to creep along the floor, the fabric in his socks began to strain against his toes. The crotch of his pants pulls tight as his cock becomes erect, then pulls tighter from his glutes beginning to swell. Abs began to poke out from under his shirt as his torso stretched, the fabric of his shirt pulling tight. It began to be uncomfortable for him and he pulled at the collar becoming too small for his swelling neck. He pulled at it and his shirt ripped in his hands. We both stared in shock, he hadn’t been able to rip clothes off himself before, he’d tried.

The seam on his shorts began to rip as his thigh swelled and I watched as his toes finally broke free of his socks. His swelling hands began to pull at his shorts but they were clumsy as his fingers grew thick, the knuckles bulging. His shorts were too tight against his thighs, his fingers too big to get a grip on them. He thrust his hips forward and flexed and the seams popped enough for him to finish the job. He now stood before me, completely naked and still swelling bigger. His balls had to be the size of large kiwis and they bounced as he shuddered with pleasure and growth.

His pecs swelled and I could see a valley begin forming between them, his nipples stretching and pointing down, drawing my eyes to the large shadow his inflating pecs were creating on his abs. His abs rippled and bulged, almost squishing against each other even though he was stretching his back. I could see his arms begin to lift up as his traps grew, his biceps swelling bigger than softballs. I could see the stretch marks from his former fat days start to appear, red from being reopened. He was getting big. His red hair brushed the ceiling and he crouched a little to make sure he didn’t bump his head but his legs stretched unexpectedly and I heard his head smack it. Our ceiling was 7’ and he was having to crouch not to hit it. His dick was a rod, longer than my forearm, and thicker. This must have felt fantastic for him because a thick stream of precum drippled from the swollen head. His calves bulged and had to be thicker than his original thighs. He pulled his chair out with a massive hand and plopped down on it, his massive bubble butt practically hanging off the side. The wood cracking as he sat, I’m surprised it didn’t break. He stretched out his massive frame and shuddered and then relaxed, his huge chest heaving to catch his breath.

“I think,” he moaned as he rubbed his thick hands up and down his massive thighs, “I think it’s done. How, how tall am I?” I ran to our junk drawer and grabbed a measuring tape.

“You’re too tall to stand, lay down.” I instructed and watches as this now massive man maneuvered to the floor. He placed his large feet on the wall so I would have something study to start from.

“7’2”.” I declared. “I don’t know what you would weigh though and I don’t think our scale will hold you.” He just looked at me and smile.

“Your turn!”