Become One - Epilogue - added 12/25/19

Newmassaddict

So hot that he’s a roid addict addicted to growth 😍😍😍 hope he pumps more and grows even bigger and freakier and his idol pumps him full of more growth! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2019 at 3:42 PM, Newmassaddict said:

I was planning on this being the final chapter of this story but I've already been feeling like it deserves an epilogue (or maybe even more). We'll see...

Chapter 4

It’s time. I’m standing in the mirror inspecting my outfit before I leave. I haven’t worn this much clothing in a long time but today is a special occasion. I’m returning to the MuscleFest Expo to see Alan “The Destroyer” Wilson.

An hour before, I logged onto Instagram for the fist time in over nine months. I laughed at the pictures being posted by the men I used to look up to and envy. They all seem so small and insignificant now. I returned to my real purpose and searched for Allan’s profile. I’m instantly struck by the lack of posts from him recently. Six months ago he essentially stopped posting. Just before he did, I lingered on pictures of him weighing close to 350lbs and my mind returned to that day at the Expo when I was in complete awe of the level of mass he was able to achieve. I continued to scroll but was disappointed that aside from the odd video showing just his face, there were no new images of his staggeringly huge body. I closed the app after realizing that seeing him again in person would be far more satisfying than images on my phone anyway.

I return to my reflection in the mirror. I smile at the comically large sweater I special ordered online. It’s a hoodie only because it has a hood, otherwise it’s really a tent. The fabric billows around my body but serves it’s purpose. I want to be covered up. My pants are equally massive and are comprised of more fabric than most people have in their entire closet. What is hidden underneath is only for one person to see. Before I leave my apartment, I grab a fistful of needles and unceremoniously inject a massive load of gear into my system. I clench my jaw, causing a wave of veins to erupt over the surface of my face.

As I enter the convention centre I can’t help but think back to how scared and anxious I was last year. This time, my confidence is overflowing. I get a few stares from the crowd of people but only because I take up so much space. I assume most people think I’m extremely overweight, or just have really bad fashion sense. I get a few other looks from people I can tell have an affinity for mass. They see past the excess fabric to the exaggerated proportions of my body. I move slowly and methodical through the convention. As I approached the booth I know Alan will be at, I start to see it’s been designed for one sole purpose; to showcase Alan and only Alan. There are massive banner hung on either side of a large stage hidden by a bright red curtain. The banner exclaim the arrival of the “World’s Biggest Bodybuilder”. Behind the text are pictures of Alan showcasing his enormous mass. I position myself off to the side of the stage and the lights start to flash and the crowd swells to double its size. The people are worked into frenzy by the lights and sudden loud music. Over the load speaker, it is announced that in just a few short minutes, the expo will behold the most outrageously muscular bodybuilder to ever walk the earth. The audience is absolutely riveted by the suspense. They erupt in applause as the curtain parts.

The stage is empty for a few seconds before the lights turn and focus on the right-hand side. Moments later a dark figure can be seen moving from the shadows. He is covered in a huge cape but I instantly recognize Alan’s face. His expression is one of determination. He moves slowly to the other side of the stage before retuning to the centre. He stands motionless as the crowd offers him thunderous applause.

From where I’m standing, I see the width hidden under the cape as well as the thickness and I can tell that he is hiding something truly enormous underneath. With one fluid motion the cape is ripped from his body and tossed across the stage and Alan is left wearing only a pair of tiny, tight shorts. There are audible gasps even over the music as the crowd is confronted by Alan’s body. He is absolutely massive. Never before had the audience witnessed such a grotesquely developed body. The sheer mass alone is mind-boggling, but that is coupled with the most extreme conditioning ever imaginable. Alan hasn’t even flexed a single muscle and a few members of the crowd flee in fear. With a chilling look in his eyes, Alan starts to pose.

He begins by placing his hands on his hips and flexing his pecs, abs and arms. His entire body erupted with waves of muscles. His pecs balloon so large, they cast a shadow over his abs. The crevasse between each muscle looks deep enough to fit an entire hand. They rise so high, Alan’s chin is being engulfed. His arms tense and triple in size, deep, vein-covered striations cover his massive triceps as his individual bicep muscles twist around each other like a pile of snakes. Alan moves his hands from his hips and brings them together, causing his chest to swell bigger and his shoulders to explode with more size. Now fully flexed, Alan’s head looks minuscule in relation to the rest of his upper body. From where I’m standing, I can only see part of his nose, eyes and brow because everything else was surrounded by muscle.

Then Alan flexes his quads. People are screaming in horror as each limb visible swells and changes shape. What looked like the biggest flexed quads on the planet suddenly grow exponentially larger. Each muscle is so overwhelmingly developed they appear to be a Frankenstein combination of numerous people. Alan’s knees are completely hidden by the overhanging muscles above. Every exposed area of flesh is covered in a gruesome network of veins and striations that make them look that much more outrageous. More members of the audience have to look away or leave altogether. I see many faces turn white as a ghost, while others quickly cover their growing bulges.

Alan relaxes the pose, if he is even able to do such a thing anymore, and moves to the opposite side of the stage, giving me a better view of his back side. As he moves, the muscles of his back pulse and twitch with each step. When he reaches his spot, he repeats the most muscular crab pose he just performed. As he holds the pose, the screen behind the stage starts to display his current stats. A renewed wave of fear and excitement sweeps through the crowd.

5’9”

382lbs

64” chest

26” biceps

23” forearms

36” waist

39” quads

24” calves

My mouth goes dry as I read the numbers. I look back at Alan who is still facing away from me. He places his hands on his hips and starts to flare his lats. The un-flexed expanse of his lats is incomprehensible so as they start to widen, the sight becomes truly unreal. Each muscle group fights against another for room to move. The non-existent body fat only heightens the extraordinary level of mass. When he reaches full flex, he is easily twice as wide as he is tall. Alan pivots his flexed body so the whole audience can see him from every angle. 

There is a sudden shift in the energy of the crowd. As Alan displays just how extreme and abnormal his body has become, the crowd’s excitement turns to disgust and fear. They are no longer looking at just a massive bodybuilder, they are witnessing a monster.

As if sensing the shift, Alan signals for the music to be stopped and a frightened crew member passes him a microphone before scurrying off stage.

“What’s wrong? Do you not appreciate what I’ve become? Is this body too big and ripped for you to admire?” Alan said in a deep, rumbling voice.

“Too much man!” Someone shouts from the crowd.

“Too much? That’s THE POINT! Bodybuilding isn’t about reaching a certain shape a stopping, it’s about NEVER STOPPING. It’s about building as much muscle as possible. You’ve gotten too used to bodybuilders who are afraid to take it as far as they can. Well, I’m NOT scared. I can’t STOP, I WILL NOT STOP. I’ll be the first 400lb beast with less than 5% body fat. If you think this is too much now, just wait.” Alan said as the crowd started to mumble. More people walked away while a few looked like they were becoming physically sick. Alan lifted the microphone and was about to continue but before he could talk a voice shouted from the side of the stage.

“You won’t be the first.” 

Alan turns and makes eye contact with me. As I walk out from the shadows I see his eyes go wide. I can see his mind racing until suddenly he mouths my name.

“That’s right, it’s Steve. I told you I wouldn’t disappoint. I just hope you are proud of what I’ve done to myself.” I said as a slowly move closer to the centre of the stage. I’m still covered up but Alan can see the enormity of what I’m hiding. I hear the crowd freaking out but I only focus on Alan. As I approach, I marvel at just how huge he is. His level of vascularity is staggering and his muscles seem to pulse involuntarily.

I stand facing the giant of a man and slowly unzip my sweater. Even though it’s comically oversized, my mass spills out as it’s finally released. Alan can not contain a moan as my body is revealed. Once unzipped, I peel the sweater off and let it fall to the floor. I reach down and with considerable effort navigating around my own body, I pull the drawstring at my waist and let my pants fall. Alan stumbles back and covers his mouth. 

“Oh my god! H-how much?” he stammers.

“417lbs.”

Alan and the crowd were frozen, unable to comprehend what they are seeing. I hadn’t flexed a single muscle but my whole body looks like it is carved from stone. My pale skin is covered with so many veins, I appear to have a light blue glow. My head is buried in a pile of trap and neck muscles. My 68” chest is so bloated, it comes in contact with my arms that hang at my sides. My shoulders are do outrageously massive they defy all logic. My waist is barely 32” so the contrast is completely inhuman. Un-flexed, my lats extend over two feet from either side. They can be seen extending from either side of my arms. My feet are permanently three feet apart to accommodate my 45” quads and 27” calves that twitch constantly to support my massive upper body.

Still staring at Alan’s shocked face, I slowly raise my arms. I can feel my lats and shoulders working to lift their heavy mass. With my arms extended straight from my body, I flare my lats. Alan watches as each monstrous muscle grows to three times its previous size. I knew he can’t help but notice the thick veins that cover every inch, travelling towards my arm pits before wrapping up over my shoulders. Even with my arms extended, they are 31” around. Each individual muscle is clearly visible along with some that no one knew could be so defined. I turned my head the best I can and catch a glimpse of the snake-like veins running down my forearms. Seeing that volume of muscle is intoxicating to me. I turn to face Alan again, raise my head and close my eyes. With a low growl that vibrates the stage, I start to curl my wrists and bend my arms. I will every muscle on my body to flex and feel my cock twitch as each one swells around me. I felt my already flexed lats explode further from my body. I feel each abdominal muscle flex independently as they cause a wave of razor-sharp muscle to ripple down my torso towards my crotch. When my arms are bent at 45 degrees, I stop bending them. I twist my wrists and cause my blood-engorged forearms to ballon even bigger. Each looks like a boa constrictor eating a large rodent, as the muscle fibres and veins mix together in a sickening display. I rotate my hips back and forth so everyone can see just how dense and thick my upper body is. Where Alan looks twice as wide as he is tall, I look twice as thick as I am tall. Muscle explodes from every angle and those angles are something completely alien looking.

When I decide the room has gotten a good enough taste of my sheer mass and conditioning I bend my arms quickly to their pinnacle. I hear my biceps slap against my forearms as I reach the top of the flex. I let out a primal roar and squeeze every muscle as hard as I can. I hear shouts of terror when every muscle on my body becomes even bigger and harder. The veins grow darker as more blood is pumped to fuel each growing muscle. My face is being crushed by my enormous shoulders and my quads and calves tremble to keep me standing. Sweat stings my eyes as I look back at Alan. The expression on his face is one of fear and lust.

“Is this enough? Am I grotesque enough?” I ask.

“Yes. Oh my god yes! You are truly an abomination Steve. Never could I have imagined anyone could achieve this level of development.” He responds and takes a step closer. I can’t help by notice the massive bulge in his shorts, which causes mine to swell even bigger.

“Like you, I am not done. I WANT SO MUCH MORE!” I say and continue to flex my massive arms. I can feel them surpass their maximum size of 31”. 

Alan can no longer contain his overwhelming muscle lust. He reaches his hand out and places it on my right bicep, sending a shiver down my spine. His eyes grow wider as he feels just how hard my body is. I can see the amazement in his eyes at how small his hand looks in comparison to my bicep. I feel his other hand touch my left pec. Even though my arms are raised and straining to hold the pose, I flex my pec, causing a river of muscle to flow under Alan’s hand. The display of muscle control, causes him to moan in ecstasy. I look deep into Alan’s eyes.

Alan steps back, raises the mic and announces that the show is over. “None of you deserve to be in the presence of us. You cannot comprehend what it feels like to be this massive and powerful. SHUT THE CURTAINS!”

Once the curtains close, Alan turns to face me. I’ve lowered my arms but my body is still pumped to its limit. Without hesitation, Alan walks up to me and starts to kiss me. I let out a man and kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his titanic back and marvel at the deep valleys and massive peaks it contains. Alan responds by gripping my arms and shuttering as he discovered how little of them he can grip.

“How did you do it Steve?” He asks.

“I did what you said. I gave in completely. The only thing that mattered was growth. The pain, fuelled more determination. Eating until I puked only made me eat more. The constant cocktail of drugs in my bloodstream was more than just a necessity, it was the only thing I needed. People’s reactions to my grotesque physique only made me want to push harder. But most of all it was seeing you today. I wanted to show you just how much I yearned to be like you. You are the most incredible physical specimen on the planet and I wanted to impress you.”

“Impress me! Steve, you’ve dwarfed me. You are so much bigger and more ripped than me. I’ve never felt so small and weak in my whole life.” Alan said.

“There is nothing small about you Alan.” I said and start to kiss him again.  As our bodies became intertwined, I reach down and hoist the massive man off the floor. He did his best to wrap his legs around my thighs but they could barely fit around the sides. I carry him off the stage and find his dressing room.  I place him back on the floor and stand to face the wall-to-wall mirrors that have been provided. As I look at both of our massive bodies my cock becomes harder than it ever has. I look at Alan and see that he too, is about to rip through his shorts. I reach down and grab hold of my posers and Alan’s shorts. With one quick motion they are both ripped apart. Now completely naked, the scent of pre-cum starts to fill the room.

“Flex more me” Alan says.

“We flex together. And no holding back. I want us to show each other just how truly freaky we can be.” I say.

I see pre-cum drip from Alan’s cock at the thought.

I waste no time and start to hit a gruesome most muscular pose. Alan follows. In the mirror, our bodies expand to incomprehensible size. Being together and in private is like an additional catalyst for each of us. We balloon farther than we ever have before. Alan’s shoulders transform into a nasty network of muscle fibres and veins while my chest swells so large I can barely see myself in the mirror. We pivot and turn our bodies so the other can see the incredible mass from every angle. Alan breaks the pose first and raises his arms and tires to place them behind his head. He has to settle for either side of his ears due to his massive body. He extends a quad and crunches down, flexing his ripped abdominals. His whole body shakes with effort as countless other muscles flex and swell. His already extreme vascularity increases twofold. I stifle a gag at the sight of his display. He looks completely demented and revolting. I can not help but run my hands over his granite-hard abs. Even his veins feel hard to my touch. I reach down and grasp his hard cock with my hand, causing cum to drip out. I raise my soaked hand and lick it clean as Alan moans with pleasure. I stepped back and copy his pose. My arms can not even touch my ears but as I flex, my whole body responds. I can feel every muscle growing bigger than even I thought was possible. I turn to face the mirror and the sight of our two bloated bodies is too much for me to handle. We look fictional, if someone was twisted enough to imagine two creatures could possibly be this big.

“F-f-fuck me” Alan managed to say through his gritted teeth.

We relax the pose and I move behind Alan. I look in the mirror and can’t help but notice how much wider I am than him. I run my hands over his pumpkin sized traps and down his expansive back before grabbing each of his ripped glutes. They feel like marble boulders in my hands and as Alan flexes them, I feel each deep striation ripple across the surface. I grab my throbbing cock and slid it between his massive ass muscles. He lets out a roar as I start to insert my cock into him.

Alan stars at his reflection in the mirror and as my cock slid further inside  he raises his arms into a brutal double bicep pose. His once 27” arms are bloated well past that size now. Even with his chest expands, his pecs reach his chin and press his head higher. His mammoth quads tremble with power as each much fibre is clearly visible and growing by the minute. Once entirely inside him, I start to thrust my cock back and forth. With each movement, Alan moans and flexes harder causing him to swell bigger. His body is so tense from the flexing, it feels like I’m fucking a brick wall and that incredible sensation only makes me trust harder knowing Alan is the only person that can withstand my full force. After a minute of pounding his ass with my cock, I feel like I’m about to cum. I pull my cock out and turn Alan to face me. Sensing what I want him to do, he bends over and places his arms around my enormous glutes. With barely any strain he lifts my 417lb body off the ground and plunges my dick into his mouth. The sensation of his lips on my cock and the sight of him lifting me in the mirror was all I need to release a massive load of cum down his throat. When he had sucked every drop he lowers me back to the floor and takes a few unstable steps back.

I stand straight up and place my hands on my hips. Alan looks at me with anticipation as I start to flex my lats. I let out a primal scream as I will my body to expand bigger than ever. The whole room shakes as my lats widened so far, my hands are forced away from my hips. My arms swell so huge, there isn’t a gap between them and my lats. My chest completely covers my face and I can only see a wall of flesh and veins. My legs balloon so large I feel them wrapping around each other as they fight each other for space. I raise myself onto the balls of my feet so my calves are completely flexed.

“Is this big enough for you Alan?”

“FUCK Steve! You are a monster!” He screams.

“NO! NOT BIG ENOUGH. NEVER BIG ENOUGH.” I scream back.

“NEVER” Alan responds before I feel his hot cum drench my body. As I relax the pose and can once again see Alan’s face, I too unload another load of cum. We embrace but this time we can’t kiss. Our bodies are so pumped, there is too much muscle between us. We laugh at the predicament and settle on caressing each other instead. 

After some time passes I look at Alan and said “do you want to go lift?”

He smiles in immediate agreement.

“Good. Let’s get to work on reaching 500lbs each.” I say.