Newmassaddict

m/m Become One - Chapter 4 - Final? - added 12/04/19

Here's another new story. This one had been inspired by a new friend on this forum who's encouraged me to write about those men who want to grow well beyond what is thought to be possible. They desire to not only grow but to become truly grotesque muscular creatures. I hope you enjoy.

Become One
Chapter 1

I shouldn’t be here. 

I look up at the large banner hanging from the ceiling of the convention room that reads “MuscleFest Fitness Expo”. I have barely taken two steps into the room and I’m already overwhelmed. So much jacked muscle and that’s just the people walking around the expo. I worry I’m going to loose my mind when I see an actual professional bodybuilder. I contemplate just turning and walking away but I take a minute to calm myself down. I start to walk around the room, passing the first few booths and realize that I’m practically invisible in this crowd. The only people getting any attention are the legitimate bodybuilders and fitness fanatics. That both settles my nerves and makes me feel pathetic all at the same time.

The place is packed with people and on more than one occasion, I’m bumped in the shoulder by a far larger individual who probably didn’t even notice me. At 5’9” and 175lb, I’m hardly a formidable presence in this setting. I see a seating area off to the side and decide to sit down for a bit and try to relax.

It took three years to work up the courage to finally buy a ticket to this expo and here I was, too scared to even enjoy it. This was a dream come true for me. I was in the presence of all the bodybuilding stars I’ve admired my whole life and I was messing it all up. I know I’m being hard on myself but I can’t shake the feeling that I don’t belong here. I sure all the people only see a skinny, gay, muscle obsessed loaner.

I sink deeper into the chair and pull out my phone. I bring up Instagram and instantly I’m confronted by a constant stream of muscle. But it’s not your run-of-the-mill bodybuilder muscle, it’s the most extreme muscle. I scroll through images of the biggest, most incomprehensibly massive men on the planet. These men have biceps bigger than people’s waists, chests as thick as they are tall and quads so gargantuan, they can barely even waddle, let alone walk. It’s been this way for me for as long as I can remember. While I appreciate big muscle in all its forms, I’ve always been drawn to the more extreme level of muscle mass. I’m both fascinated and aroused by the men that have taken their muscle obsession to the absolute limit. I scroll past numerous high quality morphs that have artistically enhanced already massive beasts well past what is considered possible. I pause when I see a new post from the person who is the real reason I’m finally here appear on my screen.

Alan “The Destroyer” Wilson. I feel my mouth go dry as I stare intensely at the image. At only 5’8”, Alan is the epitome of extreme muscular development. He recently posted that he weighed 325lbs with 7% body fat. To say he was big would be a complete understatement. I can only describe Alan as a grotesque abomination of what is considered normal, even by bodybuilding standards. In the image, he’s standing by a fan while they have their picture taken. The poor soul standing by him almost looks scared to be so close to such a massive creature. In most circles, the fan would be considered a jacked up bodybuilder, but next to Alan he looks weak and pathetic. While a number of inches taller, he pales in comparison. But it’s Alan that I’m focused on. I almost have to stifle a moan. I stare at his quads and calves first. He’s wearing sweat pants but rather than being baggy, they are stretched so tight I can see thick veins running in every direction. His feet are spread very far apart to accommodate his barrel-thick thighs but Alan’s calves appear to almost be touching. Each muscle is so enormous they expand numerous inches from both sides of his shines. I can’t see Alan’s knees because the meat hanging from his quads totally eclipses them. My eyes travel up the quads and marvel at the level of definition I can see through the thick fabric of his pants. It’s obvious that one of Alan’s quads is twice as thick as the fans legs combined. I snicker as I look at what Alan is attempting to wear on this upper body. I say attempt because it’s virtually impossible to hide the terrifying mass he processes. He’s wearing a shirt so huge it looks like it was once a blanket that he’s cut a hole for head to fit through. The billowing fabric cannot hide the sheer volume of his pecs, shoulders and arms. The hole is cut wide enough to allow his traps to be completely visible. I bit my lip as I stare at the cable-thick trap muscles erupting from the sweater. They encompass his head to such an extreme degree, Alan does not appear to have a neck. I wonder how he can even move his head with so much muscle surrounding it. I finally settle on Alan’s face. There is nothing most people would consider attractive about it. The extreme quantities of chemicals Alan has poured into his body for years has caused his facial features to become as distorted as the rest of his body. His jaw is square and so thick, it looks like he’s chewing on a cinder block. His forehead protrudes far beyond normal and he is completely bald. The most shocking feature of Alan’s face and head are the veins. Thick veins criss-cross most of the surface, only enhancing his grotesque appearance. While most would consider him downright hideous, I only see the side effects of his dedication to become a monster and I cannot look away. To me, he’s the most beautiful specimen on the planet. 

I take a screenshot of the image and file it into an album titled “Freaks”. I slowly scroll through the collection of images I’ve accumulated over the years.  While most of the images are of Alan, there are many other massive bodybuilders and ever more morphed images.

I finally tear myself away from my phone and glance across the expo floor. The different supplement and clothing brand booths stretch as far as I can see. I feel my heart skip a beat when, not more than 50 feet away, I see the same logo that is displayed behind the image of Alan I was just looking at. The absolute epitome of all my muscle fantasies is somewhere over there. My palms start to sweat as the reality of the situation sinks in.

I consider just bolting for the front door. Suddenly my mind is racing with a thousand thoughts. Why haven’t you gotten serous about the gym? Why are you such a creep, looking at pictures of huge men but not doing anything to build your own body? You know everyone here thinks you’re a joke.

Before I know it,  I’m walking in the opposite direction of the booth I know Alan is located at. I feel sweat on my forehead and the crowd suddenly seems to grow exponentially. I’m being shoved by people twice my size. My heart is pounding in my chest. I see an exist sign and partially run towards it. I find myself in a dim hallway where I lean against the wall, pull my legs to my chest and rest my head on my knees. I feel like crying but I try to ficus on my breathing instead.

After a few minutes, I’m feeling a little calmer but I decide that this was huge mistake. I stand up and start walking further down the hallway, looking for an exit door. I turned a corner and grab the first door knob I see. I open the door a walk through hoping I’ll step onto the street and  get a lung-full of fresh air. Instead, I stop dead in my tracks because two feet in front of me is Alan “The Destroyer” Wilson.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 1

Love this story. Can't wait to see just how strong he is and show the Destroyer what he can do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am so thankful that we've got another story from you! 

I can't wait to see how big our protagonist gets; he's addicted to growth. But I suspect Alan has grown even larger since we last saw him...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

my man ,the changes our guy has gane through are unbeliaveble. The next meet up with "The Destrotyer" will be a thing for the ages

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1