Descent into growth : Part 7

Hialmar

The story begins: here.

Part Six is found: here.

Descent into growth

Part Seven

You had come into your own. Rob, too.

You loved your new, short mohawk haircut, and Rob's haircut was inspired by the military, too: Shaved sides, shaved on the back of his head, and a flat, platinum blonde buzzcut left at the top of his head. The faded denim cut-offs suited Rob well, but his continued growth threatened to burst the cut-offs at the seams soon. You wondered why you hadn't chosen to wear jockstraps before: They were your number one choice. Mr. V. had stepped out of his camo-patterned army trousers, and revealed a black, glossy leather jockstrap. The words "silly", "fun-fair" and "charade" floated through your mind from somewhere, you couldn't remember from where, anymore. Actually, the leather suited Mr. V. well, and he seemed to like it. You felt like a big dumb jock boy now. Uh!

The Test Chamber was buzzing. Crackling. Humming. As it ought to. Minutes ago, you had been worried over, what would happen, if no one was left outside, taking care of The Process, but you had forgotten Arngrim, your A.I. You had named him after a beefy berserker in Norse mythology. Uh! Berserker! You like that. You must have unconsciously longed for this day since the beginning. At least, that was, what Mr. V. told you, before he pushed you inside the Chamber to join Rob and himself. Nate wasn't far behind Mr. V. Now you were all becoming... Becoming what you were programmed to. All four of you. Felt great. Jock boy. Uh!

You took turns at the training bench and by the barbell. Deadlift. Bench press. Squat. At first, the amounts and size of weight plates seemed ridiculously exaggerated. But now you realised: Not exaggerated at all. Not at these levels. Yeah. Felt great. Jock boy. Uh!

You glanced. Nate was curling dumbbells. Two hundred pound dumbbells. TWO HUNDRED POUND DUMBBELLS! You felt horny. There was a bulge in your jockstrap. Just as Mr. V. wanted. Jock boy! Uh!

Mr. V bellowed, and watched himself flex his bicepses in front of his chest. He grimaced involuntarily in a mix of triumph, amazement and pleasure, and emitted a growling moan. The next moment, there was the sound of a snap, and Mr. V’s leather-jockstrap was no more, because it couldn’t withstand the strength of Mr. V’s manhood anymore. His cock bounced out of its former imprisonment, liberated, throbbing and wet of pre-cum. Mr. V shuddered in pleasure, and his eyes incomprehendingly gazed at one of the katodes, from which the hypertrophic power came crackling into his abs. With a surprisingly dumb smile, he stepped outside the octagon marked in yellow-and-black-striped tape in the centre of the Test Chamber, approached the katode, bent his knees slightly, and pushed his cock into the opening of the katode.

Watching Mr. V’s action, a smile lit up in Nate’s face, and he, similarly, left the centre of the chamber, and, still wearing his red glossy boxing shorts, rubbed his groin and abs against the opposing anode. The power level in the middle of the Chamber immediately sank considerably, although the remaining anode and katode relentlessly bombarded you and Rob with their hypertrophic power. Grunts of disappointment came from both Mr. V. and Nate. You and Rob watched each other, and nodded.

Rob stepped outside the tape-markings, and approached Mr. V.

”Why doesn’t it work, bro? I want the growth-power, Rob. I really want it!”

The sound of Mr. V’s voice had changed. It was deeper, of course – you hadn’t expected otherwise – but the former arrogance had faded, and there was a tone of a sulky teenager in the voice of the middle-aged businessman.

”It doesn’t work that way, Mr. V.”

”To hell with that Mr-V-shit, dude! Call me Van, Rob. But why don’t I feel a piss of that nice, really great growth-power? Turn me into a Hulk, Rob!”

Meanwhile, you tried to reason with Nate. With a feeling of regret, you left the centre of the Chamber, and felt the hypertrophic power die in your body. There was anabolic radiation in the Chamber, lots of it, and your body still raged of visible growth, but the feeling of hypertrophic power was cut off. You put your palm on Nate’s melon-sized shoulder.

”Come, Nate. Come back to the centre of the Chamber.”

”But I want it so much. I want the Power! I want to feel it! I want …”

”It doesn’t work like that. The current connects, when a metallic object or a man is there in the centre.”

You tried to drag Nate back to the centre, but there was no way to reason with him. For a second, it felt tempting to try to force Nate back to the centre, but remembering Nate’s MMA credentials, you decided against it, despite your newfound strength. You closed your eyes, and felt your muscles growing. Newfound strength. NEWFOUND STRENGTH. You returned to reasoning with Nate. It was hard to think. Hard to make him understand.

”But I want more! I want the Hulk-feeling! Don’t stop me!” He rubbed himself against the seemingly lifeless anode.

You sighed. It was hard to think during the growth-process. So good. But it would return to even better, if Nate and Van stopped behaving like morons. You glanced at Rob, and catched his eye. You both nodded. You laid your hand on Nate’s lower back, and took a step away from him, your arm stretched outwards. Your right foot was inside the striped tape, but just barely. Rob was grabbing  Van’s left hand, against the latter’s will, both arms stretched, and Rob was standing entirely within the marked area. The other katode-anode pair bombarded him now, and the influx of hypertrophic power caused Van to accept Rob’s firm handshake more willingly now. Rob bit his lower lip, trying to control himself, took a deep breath, and you could see him lay his eyes on the barbell in the middle of the chamber. He lifted his end of the barbell with one hand, pushing it, so that the other end of the barbell was close to your reach. So close. You tried to maintain the touch of Nate’s back, leaned carefully deeper inside the marked area, and then you and Nate lifted the barbell together.

The effect was immediate.

POWER.

Hypertrophic power rushed into you from Nate and from the end of the barbell. Nate and you, Rob and Van formed a circuit. Circuit. A fucking circuit of power. You were shaking. Nate was shaking. Rob was shaking. Van bellowed:

”Fuck, yes, dude! The power streams through my cock!”

It was hard to will yourself to the next step. It felt so good, but you had to do it. You and Rob nodded at each other, you laid the barbell down on the floor, and then you let your hands go.

”What the fuck, dude?” It was the disappointed voice of Van.

You couldn’t blame him. You felt disappointed too, but Van and Nate were keeping the process back, by blocking the anode and katode.

”I said: Come back to the centre, where we will allow the circuit to close.”

”I don’t understand a word you say, bro. I want to get huge.”

”If you want to get huge, stand in the centre. That’s where you will connect the current.”

Van and Nate hesitatingly began to move, but it was only the latter who joined you in the centre.

”What the hell, bro? I’m stuck inside this thing!”

You couldn’t help yourself from laughing. Your laughter sounded different now: Dark, deep, rich, like chocolate. Nate and Rob laughed, too.

”You are what?”

”My dick is stuck inside this machine. It isn’t funny!”

Rob laughed again. His laughter had changed too, and become similar to your’s: Leisurely joyful, but also with a deep, warm, assertive timbre.

”We have to find a way to help you out of this situation, then? I suppose, that you wouldn’t allow us to cut your dick off?”

”Shut up, Rob. It isn’t funny.” Van sounded unusually sullen now. Rob towered behind him now: Tall, built, confident and attempting to help.

”What if I do this?”

”Doesn’t help. Too painful.”

”And if I do this?”

Van moaned.

”Doesn’t help. Got harder. More stuck.”

”So you have to shrink to get loose?”

”Shut up, Rob, as I said, it isn’t funny.”

”Let me see.” Rob opened his denim cut-offs, removed his jockstrap, and pulled something out. He stood with his back to you, and you were unable to see, which was a pity.

”If I do this …”

”Oh fuck, this is so hot, Rob, so hard, this can’t gonna work …”

”And slightly tug like this… ”

”Rob! Fuck! So… You are so masculine now… Can’t… Oh fuck, your amazing muscles … I’m… Oh wow! Uhnnnn… I …”

There was a squishy sound. Half a minute later, Van was free. Leaning on Rob, he returned to the middle of the Chamber. The anode and the katode flared to work. Bolts of hypertrophic power was bombarding all four of you, again.

Yes, bombarding you all again. You inhaled more gas. More. Feeling like a good jock boy. Jock boy. Uh!

”Intensifying anabolic radiation”

It was the metallic voice of the AI again. When the intensified anabolic radiation hit you, all of you shivered and let some noise out. Nate moaned. Van let out a grunt. Rob’s eyes widened:

”Fuck, yes!”

The AI continued:

”Adapting morphogenetic field to alternative sketch. Activating SKETCH NUMBER 2137.”

Incredulity rose inside your mind. What the hell is Sketch number 2137? It can’t be the ridiculous sketch Rob and Nate had been playing with a few days ago? I couldn’t be…

And the sketch was activated.

”Increasing hypertrophic power.”

Yelps. Helpless yelps from men overwhelmed by irresistible tranformation. Yelps of pleasure from victims of forced growth. Yelps of power from jocks turning into musclegods. Yelps from Van, from the lads, from you. Their bodies convulsing. Your body convulsing. Rush. Body rush. Your body rushing into the height. Taller. Wider. Unfathomable. Taller. Wider. Brawnier. Forced by the field to conform to the pattern of the sketch. Forced to become… To become… Fuck! Uh! Become… So good… So good… To become… 6’9’’ To become… 330 lbs To become… Wider! Heavier! Harder! Fuck! The feeling! Becoming…

Your chest was growing. Your pec shelf made you feel like an ice-breaker. What was this? 7'? 360 lbs? What sort of man is able to count or keep numbers straight in this state? This state of GROWTH.

MUSCLE GROWTH.

Your abs were growing and becoming harder, more defined … chiseled. Your abs made you feel like a brickwall.

BRICK WALL.

The sight of the other lads growing… Nate still his energetic plucky self, but four times as big. Van obsessed with his own growth, but looking younger and happier. Rob… BIG Rob. Towering. His platinum army-haircut contrasting against his bronzed tan. His ice-blue eyes shining of confidence and assertiveness, but not entirely like Van in the past: More personal warmth, more consideration for you and the others, more protectiveness… Rob closing his eyes in abandon, flexing his arms in front of himself… Rob bellowing like a human bull.

BRICK WALL.

You could feel it yourself. The power consuming you. Charging you. Building yourself up. Transforming. Your muscle fibres multiplying. Becoming thicker. Becoming harder. Unyielding. Your brawn. Thicker. Harder. Unyielding.

Your testo. Higher. Flooding your system. Flooding your physique. Filling your body with testo. Ultra-charged testo. Filling your nuts and rod. Filling your muscles. Filling your mind. Charged. New being. Jock-being.

Jock boy. Uh!

Jock man.

Jock beast.

Jock god.

Jock titan.

Yes, more! Nate groaning, but not in disappointment. Van staring into the void in disbelief, his powerful rod throbbing and drooling, as his body underwent metamorphosis into impossibly virile and powerful masculinity. Rob moaning deeply with a lustful and smug smile on his powerful lips, achieving the impossible looks of some super-soldier character out of a computer game.

YES!!! Could have been you. Could have been any of you. Someone – or all of you – bellowed your approval when the Process amplified your growth. You could see Rob stagger to the training-bench… reclining there… lifting the barbell… dislike how light it was… rise… add several thicc heavy plates… recline again… lifting… grunting in approval… and push… push… benchpress… push… Rob’s pecs growing… blood rushing to his pecs… anabolic power rushing to mend Rob’s pecs instantly, causing them to grow… grow… all four of you… grow… yourself staggering to spot Rob, well aware of the power streaming through the barbell between Rob’s hands… grabbing the barbell, to spot…

CONTACT!!!

Rob’s irradiated body and your irradiated body connected by the barbell, the hypertrophic power rushing through both your bodies: From your body into his. From his body into your. Crackling. Both of your bodies crackling. Surrounded by hypertrophic sparks and power bolts. Feeling the power current. BEING the power current. Yes! Bigger! Double the amounts! Both of you crackling of strength-inducing power. Crackling of muscle-growing power. Both of you! Glowing. Van realising it. Coming closer. Kneeling in front of Rob’s knees. Rob still lifting. Pushing. Bench press. Van swallowing Rob’s cock. YES! Connected! Three of you! Not thrice as much… FOURFOULD! Nate’s mouth agape of bliss. Closer. Kneeling under the barbell, between Rob’s head and your knees. Swalling your manhood. All four of you. Connected. FUCK! Not eightfold. SIXTEENFOLD, uhu sixteenfold, uhu, sixteenfold, Uhngh, so… So good. Yeah, suck me, musclegod! Connected. All of you. All the bros. All happy big jockgods. Jock titans! SIXTEENFOLD! Couldn’t take much more now… So much…

No! Not more now! So good, but almost too much… It…

The instincts and the power. Yeah. Strength. Raw powerful muscular strength. The only thing that matters. Watching Rob bench press 2000 lbs. TWO THOUSAND LBS!!!

Raw powerful muscular strength. Instinct. Power. Strength. Bulging. Engorged. Everything engorged. Engorged cock. Engorged quads and hamstrings. Engorged calves. Engorged glutes. Engorged lats and traps. Engorged Pecs. Your abs, obliques and serratus burning. Burning. Bigger. Growing. Burning of power. Engorged. Van engorged. Nate engorged. Rob engorged. All of you burning. Throbbing. Engorged. Power levels. Uh. SIXTEENFOLD.

YES! Brute-Beast big! Brute-Beast good! Jock-god so good! It… The feeling… Pure strength… Becoming strength… Flood of energy… Becoming energy… It’s… It’s the strength. Power. Energy. Power. Presence. Expanding. Throbbing of power. Presence. Raw power. Mass. Power Mass. Power Mass present. Power Mass throbbing. Connected. The lads. Power mass. Raw. All of you. All of us. Power Presence. Raw. Intense. Intensifying. Increasing. Enhanced. Enhancing.

The strength. The… Uhu… YEAH! Huge! Bulging… Uhu! Ungh! Yeah, huge! Power flood. Beast. Raw. Brute. Power-Beast. Power-Brute. Godlike. Titanic. Titan. Power Titan. Brutal Power-Titan. Throbbing of Power. Good. Uh. Bigger. Huge. Huge Power-Beast. Huge Power-Titan. All of us. Huge Power Beasts. Huge Power Titans. So… Power-throbbing… Uh! Mass! Yes! Yeah! Strength-power! Power-stream! Power-current! Power-wave! Nnnn! Power-being! Nnnnn! Power-house! Uhu! Uhu! Can’t believe… POWER HOUSE! Yes! Look at us! Power-house! Can’t… So… Oh, fuck! It’s… Ungh! Uhu! POWER HOUSE! Huge! I… We… The Power! Can’t… So… It’s…

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

Oh, fuck…

It’s…

ALL OF US…

YES!

What we are becoming…

Oh!

Yes!

Let it happen!

Let it happen to all of us!

Let us become…

Let us…

Let…

Uh.

Power.

Let…

Uuuh!

FU-

!!!

To be continued.

Edited by Hialmar
added minor details, corrected some language and continuity
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

tumblr_npyrqkEGXD1qhruqvo1_250.gif

"Descent into growth"

The name does live up to the story.

The four are becoming unstopable now. I do hope our guy and Rob keeps their intellgence. They would be kings if so

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Now, when I think about it, @xboy, I also write a multi-chapter story called Perfect Boyfriend. Though set in the same universe and intertwined with the events in Descent into Growth and My Hulk-daddy is Paying, it isn't exactly a continuation, because it has got other protagonists.

• Like 1