iuo909

Looking For Any Stories That Have Dads Growing!

Question

I remember two sticking in my mind. One story where a kid was tired of being small and got something from his teacher to grow. It ended up with his already huge dad taking it and growing. There was another where a son came home from college and his dad went from scrawny to huge. If you guys find these stories it would be great. In the mean time any other stories like this would be awesome!

• Upvote 2

18 answers to this question

The first one is hot, Id like a link for that too

Theres 'An experiment goes a little wrong' on cyoc with Rick and Brandon, where the dad is scientist, in one version he steals muscle from a delivery guy and in another he goes all macro.

I know what the 1st story was. It was a friend of mines 1st story he posted. Hw never finished it though. I do not know if he joined this new forum, the story would be in the downloadable archive.

I know what the 1st story was. It was a friend of mines 1st story he posted. Hw never finished it though. I do not know if he joined this new forum, the story would be in the downloadable archive.

Hey vga, what was your friend's story called or his name on the old forum? I would like to read it.