James Llewellin

MuscleMorphing

10856546_763670633726204_9139067529411785075_o.jpg

I’m sitting in the front row drooling over James Llewellin for the entire comp, which he easily wins. Well, he must have noticed me staring because immediately after the trophies are passed out he walks down to where I’m at, grabs me by the collar and starts dragging me backstage! We’re behind a privacy curtain in the main prep room where he shoves me down onto a bench. I can see his big dick starting to swell up, barely contained by his tiny posing briefs. Damn he’s hung! He stands in front of me, his massive, shredded, hulking bodybuilder physique towering over me, beads of sweat are rolling over his massive pecs and trickling down his incredible washboard abs. Oh my god his arms are HUGE up close! I’m so scrawny… 

Anyway, he speaks for the first time, “You want this don’t you?” His muscles are heaving and rippling with excitement. I can see the giant, thick base of his cock exposed as it grows, pushing the posers down. I nod yes, and that’s all he needs. He pulls my pants and underwear off so fast I can’t believe it. He slings his posing briefs under his gigantic bull balls leaving his monster hanging there, almost hard. He shoves the tip in my mouth and I start licking. Not much of it fits in my mouth, but I do my best to get it all wet and slobbery. 

It’s ROCK HARD in less than a minute when he grabs me by the ankles and yanks them up, slamming my back onto the bench. He spits right onto my asshole and I feel the giant head of his monster pressing up against me. I take a deep breath in and he’s already shoved it part way in, by far the biggest thing I’ve ever taken. His girth is crazy! And I thought I had some fat dildos in my collection… His rough hand his grabbing my face hard. I reach down to my tiny rock hard dick pressed up against my stomach and stroke a little. He looks down and chuckles a little, “prev.” Great, I’m getting called names as my asshole is getting split wide open. I might as well go for the trifecta, “hit me” I manage to eek out. 

I guess it was a welcomed invitation because he slapping me across the face HARD. His palms are rough and callused and they hurt, but not as much as the superman cock slamming into and out of my ass. He’s long-strokin’ me good! I guess I am a perv because I squirt my load all over my chest and stomach. James picks me up while he stands, hugging me as he bounces me up and down on his pole. He’s fucking me like a little rag doll, and I take the opportunity to hold onto him tight. I’m hugging him, gripping onto his massive bowling-ball sized delts, feeling the lumps and bumps all over his muscular back and arms. Everything’s rock hard but warm and rippling in motion.

Then I felt him erupt a couple times deep up inside me as he shoved it ALL THE WAY IN. Quickly lifting me up off his dick and placing me on the ground, he grabs a big handful of my hair and pulls my head back. I open my eyes and there was the biggest anaconda cock is aimed right at my face. It erupts with fury, spraying cum at the back of my throat and up my nose. I gag and cough spewing cum back out of my mouth, only to be met with more spraying right back at me. My god there was a lot! The thick white goo is matted in my hair, dripping from my brow, up my nose… everywhere! Oh yea, and it’s now falling out of my wide open asshole as I squat. His heavy member is just resting across my face. 

James took a step back. His cock flopped down off my face, softening, just hanging there in front of his giant balls. He kinda, sort’a shoved some of if back into his posers, and I laughed to myself noticing the number from the competition still pinned to his briefs. This champion bodybuilder muscle daddy had just destroyed me backstage! Fuck! “Well kid,” he said, “nice job. See you at the next one!” he said walking away. James looked relatively unscathed as he walked out from behind the curtain, except for his ridiculously huge package bobbling back and forth between his legs. Large knobby semi hard protrusions were pushing out everywhere from his pouch, but it was mostly contained now. The back of his posers were disheveled, not entirely covering his rock hard muscle ass, striations and sinew clearly visible.

I look down at myself and realize I’m covered in tanner. I grab a towel on the ground and wipe it but it just smears. I put my underwear and pants back on and do my best to wipe the cum off my face. I know its all still in my hair and I try to just style it a little as if it were hair gel. I walk out from behind the curtain to leave and James is interviewing. I look in his direction. He’s gotta look fucking awesome on camera, huge and ripped to the bone. Veins popping out everywhere. And his obscene monster bulge just hangin’ out there for the world to gawk at. He see me and winks. I smile and walk away. Damn I need to get a bigger dildo

10661941_859279084165358_7248883673692512257_o - Copy.jpg

• Like 12