tereshky

The Twelve Disciples

(I wrote this story as a thank you to the  first 12 guys who liked my work enough to follow my profile.  This is my last story of the month so I just wanted give you guys one last thing to read before I went on vacation!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn was your typical college athlete, always looking for any kind of an edge. He was one of thirteen people on his swim team and, while he was really good, he consistently came in third in their meets. His frustration at never coming in first was overwhelming. It didn’t matter that he could have any girl he wanted or that his friends looked up to him like an idol. He wanted to be better than everyone.

It was the end of August and a new swim season was about to begin. He was sharing his frustrations with an online friend late at night when they suggested an herbal supplement he’d never heard of before. Shawn went to the website and found it all pretty sketchy. The site was covered in obviously morphed photos and the company was operating out of some town in India that he’d never heard of before. But he was so desperate to win he’d try anything.

When the package arrived he eagerly opened it up only to find that it contained one pill that said, “take with water.”

“Jesus Christ… I spent $50 bucks for this!?” He groaned. He was so pissed he almost threw it away but he figured he might as well swallow it. So he gulped down the pill and chased it with a glass of water and then hopped into the shower.

As he was soaping his body up he felt warm all over. His muscles started to tingle with a strange sensation and then suddenly his entire groin felt like it was melting in pleasure. He felt his cum splashed against his chest as he fell against the side of the shower in the most intense orgasm of his life. His muscles were begging to swell. He gripped his pecs and felt the meat getting thicker in his hands. “Fuuuuuck.”

He closed his eyes as the sensations overwhelmed him. He shot load after load until his cum was spent and his cock was dry heaving. When he opened his eyes, his biceps looked like someone had added a baseball to their mass. His triceps flayed out more and his legs had crazy definition. “Shit that stuff really works!”

He turned off the water and got out of the shower to check his body out in the mirror. He’d gained a good 20 lbs of muscle. He bounced his meatier pecs and smiled. “That shit’s out of this world!” Then he immediately went online and ordered another package. He was going to do a lot better this season.

The second package arrived in a few days, just before their first day of practice. He was so excited he took it immediately even though his friend was hanging out in his dorm. Rami was from India. He and Shawn had known each other since freshman year.

“What’s that stuff you’re taking?” Rami asked him.

“It’s this great supplement I got from India. It’s amazing! Watch this!” He said pulling off his shirt as he gulped down the pill with a glass of water and waited. Shawn and Rami stood in front of the bathroom mirror for 20 minutes with no obvious effect.

“What are we looking for?” Rami said. Shawn’s body looked amazing and he suspected this was some kind of joke his friend was using to show it off.

“I’m going to start growing!” Shawn shouted, but nothing happened.

“I’m bored with this, lets watch TV,” Rami said. The two watched Netflix for about an hour and still there was no sign of any new growth on Shawn. Eventually it was time for the first swim practice of the season.

“Ugh… so disappointing. It happened so quick last time!” He said gathering his things. Rami got up to go. “You don’t have to leave man. I know you hate your room mate. You can just stay here while I’m out.” He said, pulling on his shirt and walking out of the room.

Rami sat down and continued watching “The Crown”. Eventually he got up to go to the bathroom and nearly tripped over the packaging that the supplement came in. He picked up the packaging and looked at it. “Wow this is a really seedy company.” He thought to himself. The instructions were all printed out in Hindi. Where there were English translations they were written by hand.

“Odd… they translated this wrong. That doesn’t say ‘take WITH water’ it says ‘take IN water’.” scratched his head wondering why on earth the instructions would say that. Then he read some of the untranslated section.

“Allows the user to absorb water through skin… converts into muscle and genital growth… for safety do not expose yourself to more than fifty gallons at a time… holy shit!”

Down at the pool Shawn’s phone was vibrating like crazy as Rami tried to call him ten times but his phone was in his pants pocket and his pants were shoved to the back of a locker. Shawn was walking out to the pool deck in a tight speedo. His team mates were complementing him on the weight he’d gained since last season.

Shawn was feeling confident, the second pill had been a dud but at least he had something to show for his efforts. His slightly larger ass was bulging out of the sides of his speedo as he dived into the pool and began swimming laps. He had gone five laps when Rami burst through the doors and started shouting at him to get out of the pool but Shawn was swimming too hard and couldn’t hear.

Suddenly Shawn’s entire body began to tingle again. His cock poked out from the top of his tight speedo as it became erect. “Fuck… not now...” Shawn thought as he gripped the one of the lane dividers and started shooting white clouds into the water. The swim coach shouted at him, wondering what he was doing but Shawn couldn’t respond, he was in too much pleasure as the water rushed into his skin and he began to bulk up.

His shoulders looked like a rising volcano as his traps built up and his delts rounded out. His nipples were forced downward by the pounds of meat that were being added to his pecs. His cock continued to grow and thicken as clouds of white jizz erupted from it. His balls were swelling rapidly in his speedo until they popped out from either side, the size of tennis balls. His ass expanded until the speedo was jammed up in his crack like a thong before it snapped.

By this time he’d captured the attention of his fellow teammates. To them his contorted face made it look like he was in incredible pain and they swam over into his cloud of cum filled water to see what was wrong. They touched his swelling body, unable to believe what they were seeing.

“Bro… what the hell is going on!” One of them shouted as they crowded in to watch his biceps swell before their eyes and his back muscles develop a deep topography. He was getting taller too, his expanding feet were being pushed deeper into the pool, inch by inch.

“Jesus man… should we get a… gnnnn” Another guy said. His skin was feeling tingly as the herbal infused cum began to soak into his skin. Shawn’s balls were still swelling, now the size of melons and thick clouds of jizz were floating all over the entire team. They had been so concerned for Shawn that they hadn’t seen what was happening in the cloudy water as their cocks all became rock hard.

Suddenly they liked the sensation of their mostly naked bodies pressed against each other. They pressed in on each other more closely until their fit frames were rubbing the jizz into one another. Soon they were dry humping one another. “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!” The couch shouted, seeing his team all blissfully groping one another.

Shawn continued to grow until he could touch the bottom of the deep end, his cock was as wide as a two liter bottle. His balls floated to the top of the water like shipping buoys as gallons of cum spewed into the pool. As he bounced his pecs in pleasure it created a wave pool. His muscular ass grew the size of a bean bag chair. Rami and the coach just stared in slack jawed awe.

Shawns abs split in a twelve pack and the the team was climbing all over him to feel it, starting to swell themselves. He was finally number one on this 13 person team. He was their muscle god and they were his 12 disciples, and they worshiped their leader as all the water in the pool was slowly turned to cum.

• Like 23