Descent into growth : Part 4

Hialmar

This story begins: here.

Part 3 of this story is found: here.

Descent into growth

Part 4

His grunts weren't just noises. They were the sounds of an assertive Alpha establishing his place in the submissive surrounding pack.

His moans weren't just noises. They established the undeniably pleasurable nature of suddenly becoming a six feet tall bodybuilder. Especially, if you had been a 5'6'' fighter, just half an hour earlier, as Nate had been.

The morphogenetic fields hummed. The anabolic radiation buzzed, and the hypertrophic power crackled, as Nate's vulnerable body became the target of relentless bolts and currents of hypertrophic power, again and again. Power. Hypertrophic power. Bombarded. 

His Adidas tracksuit bottoms had lost the struggle twenty minutes ago. The seams had bursted, and revealed Nate's powerful quads, and when his calves had reached a new level a few minutes later, the tracksuit was no more.

"Yes! Hulking out!", Nate had shouted, but just a few minutes later, Nate had left the ability to say something coherent behind. From then on, there were just the grunts and the moans, the growth and the mass, and Nate standing there, his legs wide apart, just wearing his jockstrap and his stretchy Under Armour shirt. A few minutes later, Nate crossed the outer limits of the shirt's stretchiness. The fabric fell to the floor of the Chamber, and Nate was standing there: Shining of sweat, throbbing of power, ecstatic of the feeling of GROWTH. 

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen had also lost his usual chattiness, and he stared in awe at the Test Chamber. You weren't entirely aware of Rob's whereabouts. This was more than enough. This step of the experiment had to end now. It had to be evaluated. You pressed a few buttons, and gave Arngrim, the Artificial Intelligence, a few commands. You could hear Rob switch the gas off. A shout came from the Chamber:

"NO! Don't stop! I want MORE!"

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen turned hesitatingly his face in your direction, and asked:

"Can't we go on with the experiment? These results are -- uh -- fascinating."

"Unfortunately, the results have to be evaluated. There are blood samples and urine samples to be tested. We need to check Nate's heart, in order to ensure, that he hasn't suffered any consequences."

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen shivered in excitement, and his words stuck in his throat:

"But you heard him say it himself. He is ready to continue."

"Nothing hinders us to give him a second and, perhaps, a third try in the Test Chamber, but not until this first growth spurt has been evaluated. I don't want to repeat all those accidents, that happened in the past. You care for Nate's safety, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do, but I'm also very interested in the project. That it delivers. That you go through with it. That you explore all the possibilities."

Nate's commanding presence stepped out of the sluice. A scent of sweat and precum spread in the Lab, with the dominating scent of MAN. Mr. Vanderwesthuisen's eyes glazed, and his murmur became incoherent.

It was just a few hours later. You were called to Mr. Vanderwesthuisen's office. He was sitting behind his writing desk.

"Your experiment earlier today was successful. I have no reason to beat about the bush, any longer. I want to become your next test subject -- no, I DEMAND to be your next test subject. I want you to continue your experiments on Nate and on me, and I want you to make me bigger. Time flies: I'm not young anymore. There are some things money can't buy, or couldn't buy until now. I want you to grow me and rejuvenate me. I want to transform from a short and middle-aged man into a tall, muscular young man. Now I know, that you are able to do it, Doc. Do it to me. Hrrrm. I want it to happen soon. I want you to take a blood sample from me, and turn it into that serum, and I want to be infected by that DNA-altering virus this very evening. I demand it. I can't imagine how it must feel to grow in that pace, to transform so fast, so fast into such a strong, powerful -- uh --- so strong and powerful bodybuilder physique, a giant among men, and -- uh -- feel the strength growing and -- uh uh -- feel how you become TALLER and -- uh, oh my God -- and feel how -- uh uh, fuck, uh -- Doc, I need it, I really need to become A TITAN (uh!): A titan of steel brawn, able to --- uh uh uh -- feats of strength beyond --- uh, fuck, oh God, ugh, fuck, the strength Doc, THE STRENGTH ..."

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen closed his eyes. You couldn't avoid the smell of semen, which spread in Mr. Vanderwesthuisen's office. You had a bad feeling about this. There was no way to refuse your employer's wish, even if he gave the impression to be somewhat unstable.

Later that evening, you infected Mr. Vanderwesthuisen with the desired DNA. Step 2 had begun.

It was late. On your way to your own quarters, you passed Mr. Vanderwesthuisen's bedroom. One of the drawbacks with the living quarters was, that not all doors were sound-proof. It wasn't your intention to eavesdrop, but it was hard to avoid. You could hear Mr. Vanderwesthuisen's voice:

"You are magnificent. Those powerful meat-slabs ... so hard ... so warm ... do you like this? And those biceps ..."

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen moaned:

"Do it again!"

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen moaned again, and you could hear a deep growl in the now deeper, but familiar voice of Nate:

"You like this?"

"Oh, yes!"

"What do you like this?"

"Oh. Wow. I'm not sure ..."

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen's voice suddenly turned into incoherent grunts, but you could hear Nate moan happily:

"Yeah. That's a good boy. So good. Yes. You know, that you want to do it, Sir. You want to feel the boner of a real jockboy, don't you? You envy this, don''t you, Sir? You want this. You want to be a jockboy, yourself, don't you? Want to have a jock boner, just like mine, don't you? Want to join me in the Chamber, don't you? Want be like me? Hanging out with your bros? Becoming big like me? Having arms like these guns?"

The grunts and moans of Mr. Vanderwesthuisen became loader and wilder, but Nate's growling voice continued:

"Yeah, that's good, Sir! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fucking good! So good! Can you feel how hard, I become? And can you watch these pecs dance?"

Mr. Vanderwesthuisen's inarticulate noises became louder again.

You had heard more than you needed to know. You hurried to your own quarters. This had turned into something unexpected.

Part Five is found: here.

Edited by Hialmar
added link, language, continuity
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1