The Recruiter: Introduction

tigerjock

Originally posted on musclegrowth.org in 2008 by rascaldawg, now known as tigerjock.

I guess you could say I’m a recruiter.  Just not a recruiter of the willing.

To give you a little history, back in 2025 students choosing careers in professional athletics declined significantly because of ongoing wars and the lure of high paying technical jobs, leaving a tremendous number of fans but not enough “pro” quality athletes. After a tremendous amount of lobbying from baseball, football, hockey, and several other sports, Congress secretly initiated a draft to get more professional athletes. I’m sure you’re going to ask – how can you “draft” a pro athlete? Good question! A doctor working for Major League Baseball designed a new process a few years ago that instills our subjects with “a gift” for their particular assigned sport and changes their bodies to what the pro teams need.

So where do I come in? I’m Josh, and I work for the United States Department of Athletic Resources. I’m part of the team that does the dirty work, getting the guys each of the teams request and building them to their specifications. Of course, because this program is confidential, my draftees can’t know about what is going to happen to them.

And so, these are my stories….

------

January 25, 2027

We just received another order for a recruit, so I’m working on identifying our subject. The recruiting process isn’t a random number or anything like they would for the military draft – actually, it’s based off of DNA and how they will react to the process. The computer helps a lot, so I enter in the specs for the end result I need:

SPORT: 132 – Baseball (Major League)
POSITION: A223 – Offense – Designated Hitter (American League)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:

(_) CUSTOM
(X) AUTO-SELECT (CHOOSE OPTIONS BELOW)
(X) AUTOMATIC AVERAGE, TOP FIVE PLAYERS OF POSITION (CURRENT)
(_) AUTOMATIC AVERAGE, TOP FIVE PLAYERS OF POSITION (HISTORICAL)
(_) DUPLICATE EXISTING PLAYER (CLONING FOR INJURY REPLACEMENT)

It used to take me forever when I had to manually enter the physical characteristics, but the geniuses over in IT were able to do a little statistical work with the auto-select settings. It takes a bit for the computer to search, so meanwhile I read the news and make a few phone calls until it comes up with the information I need.

SUBJECT: JASON DENT
ADDRESS: 4423 OAK RIDGE DRIVE
CHICAGO, IL 55232

SUBJECT DEMOGRAPHICS: WHITE MALE, 5’11”, 275LBS, OVERWEIGHT, COMPUTER TECHNICIAN, SINGLE, NON ATHLETIC.

Great! I really like it when my subject is single, makes the whole process easier. Meanwhile, I need to make a few phone calls to my team to setup our steak out.

January 26, 2027, 11:45 p.m.

I have a team of four guys here, including myself – I act as command; meanwhile Todd is our computer expert, Chris is the medical guru, and Zach is in charge of tactical defense. We’re all inside our large van filled to the brim with equipment, sitting outside of the subject’s home. One of our standard procedures is to quietly enter the subject’s home in the dark of night and initiate the process with minimal interaction. Occasionally we encounter an awake and unwilling subject, so we are all armed with guns, tazers, and several top-secret devices we’re testing for the military. 

It looks like the subject is still awake and using his computer, so we continue to wait.

January 27, 1:00 a.m.

The subject went to bed at approximately 12:15, so we’ve been waiting for him to get sound asleep. It’s time to head in, so everyone’s psyched and prepped themselves for deployment. Since it’s especially dark outside (we had the power company shut off the street lights), we’re wearing our night vision glasses.

We move quietly up to the front door, where I let Zach start to pick the lock. It only takes him a few seconds to do it, and the door is open so we quietly start to move in. I begin to locate the subject’s bedroom with it’s wide open door and walk inside, noticing the subject was sound asleep and evidentially not sensitive to bumps in the night. Motioning the other guys to enter one by one, they walk into the room and stand with me, two on each side of the bed, ready to pounce.

I give Chris the nod, and quickly put my hand firmly on the subject’s head while Chris inserts a pen-like sedation device into the subject’s nostrils and injects. The subject awoke with a sudden jolt, but thankfully Zach and I were able to hold him down for a few seconds while the sedation took effect, leaving the subject relaxed and ready for the procedure.

“Chris and Todd, why don’t you cut off his pajamas and prep him for movement while Zach and I take care of something?” I order, pulling Zach outside the bedroom. “Zach, I have a special job for you when we’re done with Jason here. Meet me at my office after the process and we’ll talk more.” “Okay, cool,” was all he could respond, walking back into the bedroom to help the other guys out. They had gotten the pajamas cut off plus they dressed the subject in a very tight pair of Under Armour compression shorts with a cup, his serial number printed boldly on his ass and across the front of his right leg – BB-23-A9432. 

Meanwhile, I headed outside while Todd carries the subject out of the house and into the van. I helped him situate the subject into a special containment bed – it basically spread their arms and legs out and with restraints prevented from movement while being shipped. Todd was the biggest guy of the group so he always got roped into carrying the subject out - at least he was useful for more than computer work! 

January 27, 3:30 a.m.

Transport of the subject to our facility was uneventful, thank goodness. We have Jason Dent here in his containment bed and the guys are ready to get the ball rolling. We do about three of these a week, but it’s still exciting every time we do one because we get to see the up and coming stars blossom into their new career.

We enjoy watching the process unfold while the subject is awake – there is something about watching a guy transform unwillingly that turns us all on. While Chris injects Jason with the sedation antidote, Todd pulls up Jason’s profile and begins to program the physical changes into the computer.

Jason wakes up, groggily asking what is going on when I approach and give my standard speil.

“My name is John and I’m with the Department of Athletic Resources. You have been drafted to become a Major League Baseball player, position Designated Hitter. This draft is not optional and you will not resist. Is that clear?”

He started to squirm in the containment bed, yelling profanities and demanding to be let free, the restraints holding him in quite nicely. “You will not resist, is that clear?” I repeated again, only to get more resistance.

“Okay Jason, we’re going to continue without your cooperation or not. Prepare in five, four, three, two….” I yelled at him, nodding to Todd to begin the process.

A bright glow began to beam from equipment in the ceiling, encompassing the subject’s body. “Proceeding with height and skeletal transformations” Todd said to us as the subject’s body begins to tremble slightly as his legs begin to lengthen and feet become size twelve. Meanwhile, his pelvis begins to widen and grow, increasing his stance but still retaining a very athletic proportion. The subject begins to scream at the top of his lungs as his spinal cord and rib cage begin to expand, vertebra expanding in size one by one from his tailbone up. As the growth reaches his shoulders, his shoulder blades widen greatly – with a little muscle, this player will be intimidating at the plate. The growth then continues down his arms, lengthening them to perfect proportion and growing his hands for a perfect bat grip.

Once his hands were completed, the vertebra in Jason’s neck continue to grow while his jawbone and skull reform, leaving him with a sharp jawline and a very prominent face. Meanwhile, the subject’s voice runs dry and continues to breathe heavily.

“That stage is completed boss – he’s now 6’3”, want to continue?” Todd asks me, and I nod yes to Chris, prompting him to start two IVs into the subject’s arms. The IVs are full of protein that will be needed in the next stage.

“Okay Todd, begin the musculature stage with his pecs,” I stated, “I want to see some violent muscle growth here.” With that, as a red laser beam encompasses the subjects pectoral muscles and his face begins to wince in pain, the muscles begin to expand violently with each muscle spasm, increasing their size dramatically. “Damn, I always like watching the chest on these baseball hitters grow, it’s so hot,” I say to myself admiring the subject’s shelf form, causing his nipples to point straight down. 

“Do abs next Todd!” I yell over the machine, with him nodding. The laser moves onto the subject’s ab muscles, and in practically one violent spasm of growth, an eight pack appears. I almost cum in my BDUs that instant.

Todd continues initiating each group of muscles with the rest of us watching in amazement. The subject’s back begins to expand, filling out to extreme proportions, and his arms begin their quest for greatness as well. As his biceps reach 22”, his forearms also grow to extra large size, ensuring there will be plenty of power for belting homers out of the park.

Finally, his legs and ass are up next. The previous changes had stretched the compression shorts he is wearing quite a bit, but as his ass expanded with pure muscle, they stretched even farther, making for a nice bubble butt perfect for form fitting uniform pants. His legs then exploded with muscle, perfect for the incredible speed he will need for running the bases.

“Damn, this kid is hot!” I yell to the guys, excited that we now have eye candy to look at. I walked up beside the subject and flipped a switch, turning on a mirror for him to see himself. “Jason Dent, this is your new body. Congratulations on being drafted! How do you like it?” I asked.

“Uh, what happened? I don’t look like this!” he frantically said, not believing what the mirror was showing. “Yes you do look like this – now, we’re going to hurry up and finish what you’re here for – making you into an awesome baseball player. Todd, get the mental stuff going, NOW!” I yell, eager to watch the rest of the show.

“Beginning situation and mental modifications now,” he responded, as the red laser beam reappered, directed into the middle of Jason’s forehead. While the system was feeding Jason knowledge about baseball statistics, game rules, jock personality, identity, and fine tuning his body for his Designated Hitter position, another laser begins to slowly move down his body, leaving behind his player uniform. Jason Dent, number 26, Designated Hitter for the Boston Red Sox. 

As the final laser faded away, Dent fell unconscious as I walked up to him and gently undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and opened his fly. It is time to celebrate. I pull down his tight compression shorts and slowly stroke his newly 9” baseball jock cock, making it hard and begin sucking it. As I suck, the other guys walk up to him and open up their crotches for some enjoyment as well. As I suck Dent, he begins to spasm as if he’s going to cum. “Oh yeah!” I moan, as his cum starts to shoot down my throat for what seemed like five minutes.

Once he was dry, I join the guys and jack off to the sight of a major league baseball player in the prime of his career. We all begin to cum about the same time and squirt all over his Red Sox jersey, leaving a mess. We don’t care, he’ll just get it dirty by sliding to base anyway.

While the rest of us clean up, Chris wakes Dent up and takes him to the lobby where the team manager was there to pick up his prized recruit. He didn’t care how they became good players – he just needed a few good men.

January 27, 5:27 a.m.

Zach comes into my office and shuts the door. “Zach, I needed to talk to you because I have a special job for you – I would like for you to willingly go through the procedure,” I stated. “I’ve had some special requests for the right person to become Grade A athletic beef……..”
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4