Travis Joins the Polo Club... UPDATED 12/29/19

GymJunkieMuscle

Amazing!! I really like the facial expression of Justin in the last scene. Well done!!

One thing that I would suggest was that it would be more erotic if jocks’ eye colors were changed because of the formula. 

anyway, another epic comic!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jockdam said:

Amazing!! I really like the facial expression of Justin in the last scene. Well done!!

One thing that I would suggest was that it would be more erotic if jocks’ eye colors were changed because of the formula. 

anyway, another epic comic!!

That is a good idea. 😁 I’ve done that before in previous comics.  However with this one I’m sticking to an actual story that was written years ago and that is in the MG archive. So fit purposes of staying true to the original content I’ll pass on that this time around. 

Also - we’re not through with this one yet 😉 Travis is next. 😈

• Like 3

9 hours ago, GymJunkieMuscle said:

Here is the latest update to the continuing Polo Saga... Travis is next! 😏😈

--

Dont forget, If you like my work and would like to help me continue production, plus see other content that goes into creating these things,  please consider pledging a subscription on my Patreon! (link in signature)

PoloClub26.png

PoloClub27.png

PoloClub28.png

PoloClub29.png

PoloClub30.png

PoloClub31.png

PoloClub32.png

Omg this comic is getting so fuckin great. I wish they put me in that machine too 

• Like 4