Magic cookie

TonnyGiant

After an agonizing day at work, Joshua was finally home. As soon as he walked through the door of his apartment in the city, he found his boyfriend taking up all the space in the room and his now huge feet obliterated the kitchen walls.

The apartment was getting tiny in the face of the massive muscle mass of her boyfriend Tomy. Hesitantly, Joshua approached her boyfriend's huge, massive thigh. With shaking hands, he touched the hot skin and felt the firmness of the massive flesh.

"Jesus Christ, what happened to you Tomy?"

The giant tilted his head, which was already tilted so as not to smash the ceiling, and looked at his little boyfriend.

"I think I grew a little, Baby"

He showed it to little Joshua and a packet containing two white cream-filled cookies.

“WHEN I EAT A COOKIE I BEGAN TO INCREASE MY MUSCLES, AND THEN I EAT THE SECOND AND NOW I'M HIGHER ... LET'S GO, BABY. EAT ONE OF THESE AND GROW TOGETHER WITH ME! ”He thundered and the apartment walls vibrated, knocking the shelves to the floor.

Without thinking twice, because he loved his boyfriend deeply, Joshua ate the first cookie and soon his muscles were so large that his clothes turned to lint in a matter of seconds. Joshua roared, let out a thunderous belch, and then ate the second magic cookie. Minutes later, Joshua and Tomy became muscular gods who had no intention of stopping growth. They were now extra, mega, titanic. The city was at the mercy of the two muscular giants, one with hairy chest and one smooth, and both beautiful.

“I NEED A KISS, MY GREAT BABY” Joshua thundered pulling Tomy's head

“FUCK, MY WELL! SO ALL THE SHIT HUMANS SMALL WITNESSED OUR LOVE STORY ”Tomy replied with an evil smile on his face and kissed his gigantic boyfriend.

“WE CAN FUCK THE WHOLE CITY, WE CAN DO ANYTHING, BABY” they laughed and the city structures shook, trembled.

Some buildings crumbled like wet toilet paper only with the impact of the sole of the titans' giant feet. The skyscrapers didn't reach the toes of the giants in love. It was a matter of seconds until that city disappeared from the map altogether. And then, what would be the fate of the world?

• Like 6

• 2 months later...